After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts Ch. 05

Story Info
Threesome erotic massage & hot fucking session.
4.1k words
4.07
6.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Friends, Here is the next part of (After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts -2, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts - Ch3, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts -Ch 4) It's a long story, narrated in detail.

The next day I got up around 10:30 am, Heena was still next to me in bed but Nadia was not in the room. I had my morning erection, so I just cuddled around Nadia, I took her in my arms, Maybe even she was awake so she responded to me with a French kiss and put her 1 hand on my Johnny. I fondled her boobs while kissing her. Then I went to get fresh while Heena was still lying in bed. Once I came out of the bathroom Heena said that she was feeling Hungry, so she asked me to ask Deepa (the caretaker) to arrange for breakfast.

I went down and informed Deepa to arrange the breakfast for all of us, hearing my voice Nadia shouted "Good Morning, Honey", I too wished her Good morning and asked her where she was, to which she replied that she was at the swimming pool. So I proceeded toward the pool area. She was sitting there on the edge of the Swimming pool with her legs in the water and smoking cigarettes, I went near her hugged her from back, and sat beside her. As soon as I sat down she gave me a casual kiss then I took the cigarette from her and took a drag from it.

Nadia: So dear did u sleep well?

Me: yes honey, how about you? when did you get up?

Nadia: I got up sometime back and slept well, Thanks to you honey had a good time yesterday. (saying so, she put her hand around my Dick and started rubbing it)

Me: My pleasure dear, saying so I planted a small kiss on her lips.

Meanwhile, Heena came from behind and pushed into the water for fun, as I was not aware I lost my control and fell into the swimming pool, Seeing this both the females started laughing. I smashed some water on both of them, but as Heena was standing she went behind, but Nadia got drenched. Nadia asked me to stop but instead, I pulled her into Water (as she was sitting on the edge of the pool)

Nadia: Oh No, you made me and my nightie completely wet dear, now what will I wear?

Me: Dont worry dear, we will buy a new one once we go out.

(saying so I tried to pull her in my arms and took the position behind her)

Nadia to Heena: come on dear, join us

Heena: no i don't want clothes to get wet

Me: then remove it and come, after all its a packed area, No one is going to watch us,

Nadia: Come on dear, join us fast, there is no one to see us here.

Me: If you want even we will remove our clothes

Saying so I tried to remove Nadia's nightie, and Nadia responded affirmatively and turned around, she then removed her dress and got completely naked and then started to remove my boxers as well. Now we both were naked, Nadia started touching my dick underwater with her hands, so i pulled her towards me and started kissing her. Meanwhile, even Heena removed her dress and came into the water behind me.

Now both the ladies were playing with my body, while I was also playing and fondling their breasts. Now I took the charge and started finger fucking them both simultaneously while they were kissing each other. Nadia's hand was still on my dick, she was rubbing it. Then Nadia asked Heena to sit on the edge of the pool so she could suck her cunt, which Heena followed. She was on the edge of the swimming pool, while Nadia was sucking her and I was behind her, My dick was erect so I rubbed it on her ass while pressing her boobs from behind. Nadia was licking her juices like a pro-Lesbian. This continued a while till Heena's juices flew out and she reached the climax.

I was getting aroused seeing this, so I slapped Nadia's ass a few times, so she turned towards me and gave me a Lip Kiss, I could feel the smell and taste of Heena's juices. Now my dick was pricking her pussy from outside which made her mad, she stopped all her actions and sat on the corner of the swimming pool and pulled my head towards her pussy. I started licking and eating her pussy but maybe she was not getting aroused or charged with my sucking so she asked Heena to do it. So Heena came into the pool again and took my position. Now I was behind Heena watching Nadia get licked by her. I could see the difference in her sucking and licking the pussy. I started fondling Heena's breast and pressing my dick on her ass. In 5 minutes or so even Nadia got orgasm too.

Heena turned around and gave me a lip kiss. (I could feel saltiness in her kiss, which was because of licking Nadia's pussy and the cum which flew from her Cunt.) Heena asked me to fuck her underwater, But I refused her as we didn't have the condoms, so she asked Nadia to get them from the room, but she was exhausted and refused. She was lying beside the swimming pool with her legs still in the water. So i asked Heena to give me a blowjob for now as my balls couldn't hold the load anymore. So she asked me to sit on the edge of the pool.

So I went out and sat in between Nadia's Leg while Heena came down in the pool and stood in front of me and started sucking my dick. She was giving me a fantastic blowjob, Nadia also got up and hugged me from behind. She tickle my Nipples and also started licking my ears.

Suddenly Deepa came in with the breakfast and saw us in that position but she didn't say anything. Heena's eyes were closed while she was sucking my penis so she was unaware of Deepa's presence. As even I was about to come I didn't pay much attention to Deepa. Soon I jutted my cum in her mouth and felt relieved. Heena swallowed the entire cum in her mouth. When Heena saw Deepa there, she quickly bent a bit behind and underwater, trying to hide herself in the water, Now only her head was visible above the water now.

Deepa: Your breakfast is ready, please have it if you're done.

Nadia: Thanks Deepaji, we are almost done (saying naughtily) and really hungry

Me: Ya me too

Deepa: then come out sir, I will arrange the plates.

So me and Nadia got up as it is naked and took the towels for drying ourselves. (I saw that Deepa's eyes were roaming around my Cock) Heena was still in the water expecting Deepa to go away, but soon even she came out naked took the towel, and went inside the house.

Me and Nadia just wrapped the towels around us and went near Deepa to take breakfast from her.

Me: So Deepaji, what have you prepared for us?

Deepa: I have made Aloo Paratha's for you all.

Nadia: That's great

Deepa: So are you guys having fun?

Me: Yes we are enjoying ourselves a lot, Thanks

Nadia: But hope we are not bothering you being naked around (giggling)

Deepa: No not at all, if I was of your age I would accompany you (giggling)

Nadia: then who's stopping you, You are most welcome to join us anytime

Me: Yes, after all, age is just a number

Nadia: true

Deepa: Giving a naughty smile, Thanks, But for now you enjoy, I have to make Lunch for you as well.

Me: No please don't make anything, I am planning to go out shopping.

Deepa: Okay as you say.

By now Heena had joined us, she was wearing her jeans and a T-shirt, (Seems like she was not wearing any bra inside as her I could see her nipples poking) She too took her plate and sat beside me and asked Deepa to make coffee for all of us. We chit-chatted while having our breakfast and then we left for the bedroom to get ready, Even Deepa cleaned and collected plates and said that she would get the Coffee upstairs in some time and left.

While going up to the bedroom, Heena informed us that she left the tap of the Bathtub switched ON, So that we could relax and enjoy hot water in the tub. Hearing this Nadia hugged her from behind and I thanked her. As I was only wrapped in a towel Heena pulled it, so I got completely naked, Seeing this Nadia gave me a tight slap on my ass and ran towards the bathroom. I tried to catch her but she escaped, so I took hold of Heena and started kissing her. As she was in a T-shirt and jeans I put my hands in her T-shirt and started fondling her breast. Meanwhile, Nadia screamed from the Bathroom to join her fast as the tub was full of warm water and also asked to get condoms and cigarette packets with us.

Hearing this Heena quickly removed the rest of my clothes, took the packets, and took me inside the bathroom with her. Nadia was already in the bathtub, so I took the position in front of her in the tub, I leaned back on her and relaxed, catching my breath as I knew there were many more orgasms to come.

Heena lit the cig and took a drag from it while sitting on the edge of tub. Nadia started rubbing my body all over with her hands while pressing her breasts on my back.

As our bedroom door and bathroom doors were open (as we didn't bother to close them), Deepa the caretaker came into the bedroom and said that the coffee was ready. So Heena wrapped a towel and went outside to collect it and asked Deepa to get fresh towels for all of us and keep it on the bed. She then bought 3 cups and handed it to us. I took mine and kept it on the edge of the bathtub and asked Heena to light a cigarette for me. Heena handed me the cigarette then removed her towel and joined us in the bathtub, she sat facing me on the other end of the tub while she put her legs wide open towards Nadia. Now Nadia started slipping and sliding her hands all over her legs. I was now sandwiched between both of them. Heena came forward a bit and started kissing me, she even took the smoke drag from my mouth to her. I squeezed her boobs and started licking her gorgeous nipples. Heena then bent and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it.

I knew she wanted to get fucked in water (which she mentioned in the pool sometime back) so I took the condom kept on the side of the bathtub and asked Heena to put it on my dick. I raised my hips a bit so that my penis come out of the water and she can slide the condom on it. Heena did as requested and turned towards the wall, showing me her ass. She asked me to fuck her in doggy style. So I inserted my penis in her vagina and started stroking her slightly.

Meanwhile, Nadia put her mouth on my ass hole and started licking it, I felt good so I saw her and gave her a smile. Maybe this encouraged her and she inserted a finger in my ass whole. (i don't know why, but I liked it too) I was fucking Heena simultaneously but she wanted to get fucked in water, so she asked to change the positions.

Now Heena slept down in the bathtub, I was on top of her, fucking her in a missionary position while Nadia was sitting on the edge of the tub and kept fingering me, Her fingers went deep inside my ass. while I stroked Heena a little harder. Heena was moaning louder now with each stroke of mine.

I asked Heena "Are you close?" She just nodded saying yes. So I stroked her harder and took long strokes. Nadia watches us intently while she started fucking me in and out of my ass with her finger franticly, I was enjoying getting my ass fucked with her finger...I could feel Nadia's entire finger getting buried in me each time while I moved front and back for stroking Heena's pussy.

Soon Heena began to moan with a mix of gasps and squeals, I understood she was about to cum soon so I fucked her harder while squeezing her breasts which gave her an orgasm and she pushed me away, because of which my dick came out of her pussy and even Nadia stopped fingering my ass. Heena breathed heavily and was exhausted but my Johny was still erect waiting to get relief.

So I turned around and threw the condom in the commode and asked Nadia to give me a blow job but she took a new condom and put it on my erected penis and asked me to lie down in the tub on the other end and she came on top of me. She adjusted my hard dick on her pussy and started riding me. I put my hands on her boobs and started playing with it while Heena took my feet near her mouth and started licking it. Nadia continued riding me hard, I was panting for breath and trying to regain my composure, Nadia was also moaning loudly with every jerk, and soon we both reached our climax.

We sat in the same position for some time as we all were exhausted, then Heena lit a cigarette and I got up, even I took the shower and came to the bedroom to take the towels and get dried up.

Till the time I got ready, Nadia and Heena too joined me in the room and started to wipe themselves. I asked them to get ready so that we could go shopping and have lunch, to which they agreed. It took around half an hour for them to get ready, till then I rested on the bed. Finally, by 3 pm we left the house for shopping.

We went to a walking street market in Mahabaleshwar where I asked them to purchase anything they wanted, and they both got happy and started shopping. we went to several shops, at some shops they took trials while at some they selected pieces randomly. We didn't have our lunch as they were too busy shopping, finally after around 4 hours they were satisfied and asked to go back. While returning to the car i purchased a few jellies and other food items for all of us, I also bought a jacket for Deepa and then we all got in the Car.

In the car they thanked me for letting them shop and all, they kept on discussing the dresses they purchased, and all while I was driving. As we reached our bungalow, Deepa was there near the gate (as if she was waiting for us only) Deepa opened the gate and we all went inside.

Once going inside both the ladies went to their bedrooms to get fresh and change, while I showed the jacket to Deepa which I purchased for her. Seeing the jacket she too was happy and thanked me for it. Then I asked her to make some delicious snacks for us and also arrange for glasses and ice cubes.

Deepa immediately arranged the things and also bought the whiskey bottle from the bedroom. I made a drink for myself and sat there on the sofa without even changing my clothes. Deepa left to prepare snacks for us.

After some time Heena came down in only a long t-shirt (I didn't know if she was wearing anything under it or not) and sat beside me, she took the cigarette from my hand and took a drag from it. She then made 2 drinks ready. Meanwhile, Deepa came back with snacks for us. She arranged everything and asked when and what we would like to have for dinner. Heena asked her to make some Biryani for all of us but she said that we will let you know when to get it, so Deepa left us alone and went away.

Meanwhile, even Nadia came down wearing a sweet panty and a tight T-shirt. She had an almond oil bottle in her hand which she kept on the centre table and sat beside me. She gulped a sip of whiskey and then pulled my T-shirt and started playing with my chest.

Then Nadia asked me to remove all the clothes and get on my back while she played soft instrumental music over her phone. I quickly shed my clothes and turned over on the sofa, laid on my stomach, and kept my face on Heena's lap

Now Nadia's hands were professionally working my upper back and shoulders and It felt wonderful, Her soft but firm hands were working the muscles in my upper back and shoulders which felt fantastic and relaxing. She worked down the sides of my back, to my waist, and then back up into the middle. She then pressed my feet and gave a massage to them and asked me to get laid down on the floor as giving a full body massage on the sofa is not comfortable. But Heena said let us go to the bedroom and continue, so we all took our drinks in our hand and shifted to the Bedroom.

I directly went to the washroom to pee, when I came out Heena was smoking while Nadia entered the door with oil in the bowl. (maybe she warmed the oil). Nadia asked me to get laid on the bed, with my back upside. I did the same.

Nadia removed her t-shirt and panties, took some oil in her hands, and poured it on my back, even Heena removed her t-shirt and joined us. Now we all were completely naked. Their hand gently caressed my shoulder and back. I let myself continue to drift away into a semiconscious mode as the movement of the hands became more specific and deliberate. At first, all four hands worked on my back, but then one pair moved to my feet, then calves and legs while the other continued to work on my torso. Warm oil was applied intermittently as the four hands wandered about my body. It was a sensual and luxurious feeling and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

Nadia's hands were working on my legs reaching my thighs and then my inner thighs. I love having the insides of my thighs massaged. She pressed my buttocks and was gently kneading them, Then Nadia took more oil in her hands and rubbed the oil all over her tits, she leaned over and started to rub them all over my back, then moved lower and lower using her breasts instead of her hands. I was delirious with pleasure, totally lost in the moment. She moved gently up and down from my neck to ass, Her boobs were doing an amazing work, I was literally in heaven.

Heena now came near my face and started massaging my neck rea. Her pussy was near my mouth so I started licking

her beautiful pussy. This is something I have been dreaming of for a long time.

I started licking Heena's pussy intensely, I placed my hands around her ass and started to press her ass cheeks. She was equally enjoying it, so I started to twist her clit using my lips and gave bite on her vaginal lips. And tried to put my tongue into her pussy as if I am tongue fucking her.

Her pussy is full of love juices and she started giving light moans. I started to increase the intensity of my tongue fuck.

I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her boobs and started pressing them hard. Now I stopped licking her and put my right hand's finger in her pussy and started fingering it. Heena was giving soft moans while Nadia now started licking my ass hole. In between she inserted her finger in my ass which felt awesome. (i felt like a small dick is fucking my ass)

This continued for a while then Nadia asked me to turn over, now my fully erect dick was visible to them. Nadia started playing with my balls while Heena pressed her boobs on my face and started to lick my navel. Nadia took some oil and pore it on my cock and started to rub her boobs on it. she kept my penis in between her breasts and pressed them on my penis. While Heena still continued pressing her boobs in my face, I started sucking.

Soon Heena came forward and put her pussy on my face, even Nadia stopped her action and took a condom and put it on my dick. she then inserted it in her pussy and hold Heena's hand.

The position was that I was lying with Heenas pussy in my mouth whereas my dick was in Nadia's pussy. Both the ladies started kissing and fondling each other. I was licking Heena's pussy and also fingering it simultaneously which made her get close to orgasm. while Nadia was pounding her pussy on my dick fast, she was jumping hard on it which made cum, I was satisfied and exhausted fucking her. so I stopped fingering Heena's pussy and laid straight without any movement on the bed. As I stopped my actions Heena got a bit pissed off and started rubbing her pussy on my face, she was trying to put her pussy lips on my mouth but still, I didn't lick them (maybe she was very near to climax) I just squeezed her boobs hard with my left hand while I slapped her ass with my right hand. Seeing Heena's condition Nadia stood up and came forward and started to lick her pussy.

They both now came in 69 positions and started licking each other, Nadia was on top of Heena, licking and sucking her pussy, she even inserted her fingers in her pussy. soon they both got their orgasm. They stayed in the same respective positions for a few minutes then Nadia trotted off to the bathroom for peeing and returned a few minutes later with warm wet washcloths for both of us. She then handed a wet towel to Heena and with the other, she started to wipe me off.

I thanked her for the wonderful massage and requested her to please ask Deepa to bring in the dinner. Nadia quickly went below (naked) and ordered Deepa to bring the dinner upstairs. while coming up Nadia got a whiskey bottle with her and made a drink for all of us. We made a toast and gulped it.

12