After Months of Anticipation...

Story Info
Finally after months of waiting they got to meet.
4.5k words
4.33
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months of talking, exploring each others minds, teasing each other. Ensuring that we craved each other so badly. That desire and need so high.

Finally the day arrived. The day we had both anticipated for so long was here. I spent the morning getting myself prepared packed and calmed ready for our first meeting.

Checklist going, toys check, restraints check, lingerie check. Once I know everything is packed in my bag I go to the bathroom, slowly undressing and standing looking in my full length mirror. I brush my hair as the water for the shower heats up.

I open the door stepping in leaning back and letting the hot water cascade over my face and down my body. I slowly start to lather the soap and wash my body whilst my mind wonders about what will happen this evening. As my hands start to massage the soap into my breasts and pussy. Heart racing as I do, mind going through 100s of different possibilities. I finish washing and make sure my pussy is perfectly shaved for you I jump out and get myself dressed.

Drying my hair so my long red curls drape down my back. I grab my things and jump into the car.

The ride seems long and my mind is still wondering about what will happen. As I'm driving I can feel my pussy getting wet at the thoughts I'm having. Finally I pulled up at the hotel at set of inside, checking in and heading up to my room, once there i grabbed my bag to unpack, slowly taking out my jewlled plug, rope, nipple clamps, gag and wand, placing them in the draw and shutting it thighly.

i pull out my clothes and slip them on to hangers thinking about what to wear that evening. With heart racing, I slide on my red lace body suit tightening the straps, sliding the suspenders on one at a time, and gently fastening them to the belt. Going to the wardrobe again I glance through the options I brought. Choosing a pair of simple black jeans a a sheer black blouse that let some of the red lace poke out and a blazer. I re apply the lippy and look in the mirror, taking a deep breath and checking my hair.

Before heading out I check my phone one last time, lit up on the screen was a message from you,

'7:30 don't be late else there will be a price to pay'

I glance at the time and realise its already 7:15 and not knowing the area i knew I was going to be late, my heart sunk thinking about what the price would be... I slide my red heels on and rush out the door shutting it behind me. Getting flustered as I go trying to ensure I'll be only as late as needed.

After some rushing around I finally found the restaurant and head inside, I pull my phone out and 7:47 comes across the screen, my heart jumpe and beats faster as I'm glancing around, I couldn't see you to start with then I see you stood tall at the other side of the room signalling for me to come over.

I take a deep breath push my hair over my shoulders and walk over with a smile, legs shaking a little as i wonder over and heart feeling like it's going to beat out of my chest.

You stand to greet me, leaning in and kissing my cheek as your hand rests in the small of my back, you pull my chair out and I sit down, you say

'hi, how was the trip'

general smalltalk as you can sense how nervous and on edge I am and I ease thinking you didn't realise I was late. After a minute or two you clear your throat and calmly say

'17 minutes late young lady'

i blush, bite down on my lip and start spurting out excuses

'I'm sorry, I didn't know where I was going, the taxi was late'

you lean across the table taking my face in your hand so I'm looking directly at you before saying

'stop making excuses little lady I said 730, you make sure your here by 730.'

I gulp looking up at you and nod. You smile and say

'that's better but dont think your being let of that easily'

my mind starts to race as I feel a wet spot appearing on my panties.

We start talking again as the waiter comes over to take our order, you give yours and before I have chance to answer, you have already ordered for me. You handed the menus over as you smile at me. I sit staring at you as my mind wonders and your talking away, all of a sudden I'm brought back to reality as I feel your big hands on my thigh, grabbing them tightly, you move them apart, right there in the restaurant.

Trying to hide my suprise and gasp I bring my hand to my face and I feel your fingers move up and up till they are brushing against my wet panties, an evil grin appears on your face as you stare at me as your finger slides over my pussy and up to my clit, doing tiny little circles as i try to keep my composure.

Our meal is served as your still playing with my pussy, I go to say thankyou to the waiter but my breath gets caught in my throat, you say thankyou and look back at me with a cheeky grin. We eat our dinner quickly and we settle up, you grab out coats and wrap mine around my shoulders and we go to leave.

Walking to the taxi rank I feel your hand on my back as you reach for my arm, holding it behind me guiding me to the taxi, you lean in and whisper

'you really don't know what your in for, firstly teasing me for so long, then showing up late after specific instructions, let's hope yoh can listen better once we are back'

I feel my pussy leek as my knees shake as I try to, walk. As soon as we are in the taxi, your hand reached up to my neck gripping it gently as you lean in for a kiss, kissing me passionately as your big hand weaves through my hair grabbing a fist full as your other begins to explore my body. My hand resting on your thigh as we kiss, feeling your cock getting slightly hard as each minute passes.

We pull up and jump out and I lead the way to my room legs still shaky from your teasing and exploring. We stand outside kissing before I open the door, we head in and as soon as the door closes I feel your big hands grab my hips and lift me up, pushing me against the wall wrapping my legs around your waist.

You continue to kiss me slowly your kisses move down my neck, pulling my blazer of my shoulders as you go, you lower me back to my feet as your hands slide up my blouse and you smile when you feel the lace underneath, before pulling my blouse up and over my head. Hands grabbing the button of my jeans almost ripping it of you start pulling them down, sliding them of completly.

I stand there, in my heels and red underwear staring back at you as your eyes devour my body. You ask me if I brought what you asked, and I wonder over to the bedsiretable and open the draw pulling out all the toys and laying them on the end of the bed. You look at me and say

'good girl. On your knees'

I lower myself to my knees and look up at you, you have the rope in your hand as you approach me. You pull my hands behind me tying them tight,

'not to tight little one? Wiggle your fingers for me '

i do as you say. You've move around so your facing me again and You undo your jeans and I instantly open my mouth, my tongue running circles over the tip of your cock, before I feel your hand on my head and you forcing me down.

till I'm gagging and spluttering over your huge cock, I can feel it getting harder as you thrust in and out of my throat. As your fucking my throat i hear the jangle of the chain, I open my eyes and look down to see you opening the clamps as you reach forward and grab my nipple tightening the clamps on, you repeat on the other side as I moan around your cock.

you carry on fucking my throat as I gag and try to take you all the way, you pull on the chain to make my boobs bounce making my shout out, you hold your cock deep as you pull and loosen the chain over and over as I moan around your pulsating cock. You stop and use the chain to guide me to my feet, you firmly say

'Bend over young lady, hands on the bed, arse out for me'

I hesitate as you grab my hair and growl in my ear

'I won't tell you again'

I slowly bend placing my hands shoulder width apart in the bed. Looking down at the mattress I can hear you pulling your belt through the loops.

I take a deep breath before feeling it 'smack' the leather hits my arse making me jump, your hand starts to massage my arse as i hear

'one for every minute you were late'

I gulp,

'count them out for me little girl'

with that I feel a steady stream of smacks on my arse, 1,2,3,4

'one thankyou Sir, ouchh two thankyou Sir, thee thankyou Sir, four thankyou Sir.'

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

'Five thankyou Sir. Arghhh six thankyou Sir. Seven thankyou Sir.'

I fall forward on the bed panting into the mattress. I compose myself and reposition myself arse out back arched for you.

I hear the leather swish through the air as I gasp and tense.

'Eight Sir, thankypu Sir. Nine Sir thankyou Sir'

and by the tenth the warmth and stining running through my body is getting to much, quickly and firmly I feel the leather impact my raw arse.

'Eleven Sir thankyou Sir. Arghh ouch tweleve Sir thankyou Sir. Argh ahhh thirteen Sir thankyou Sir'

and I start to pant and whimper.

' Fourteen Sir thankyou Sir. Fifteen Sir thankyou Sir. Sixteen sir thabkyou Sir.'

I gasp and I can feel my eyes start to water. You swing the belt back and the impact makes me scream out.

'Arggghhhhh seventeen Sir thankyou Sir.'

As tears roll down my cheeks and I fall into the bed. I can feel the red glow my arse must have. You step back and say

'much prettier, and I'm sure you won't be late again'

I manage to say

'of course I won't be late again! Thankyou Sir.'

With that I feel your hands grasp my hips pulling my knees into the bed, you spit on my tight ass as I feel the jewlled plug pressing against me, you tell me to relax as you start to push your other hand reaching around to my clit as you slide the plug fully in I moan and buck my hips with that I feel the plug slide into my arse.

'Mmmm.'

As i feel it fill me up. Your fingers doing quicker circles around my clit, as more and more moans escape me. You bend down and I feel your soft tongue pressing against my sensitive wet clit, you start to lick suck and nibble my pussy.

I start to moan and squirm as your other hand starts to play with and move the plug in my arse, my body is shaking and I'm begging to cum,

'please Sir please please can I cum'

you stop. You Slap my arse hard, I gasp and my sensitive body jolts forward on the bed.

'No little lady you can not cum yet. We have only just started. I have lots more planned for you.'

You spank my arse hard twice in quick consession making my feet kick out onto the bed.

'One thankyou Sir two thankyou Sir'

i manage through gritted teeth. as I feel the head of your cock pressing against my wet pussy, your big hands grab my hips and I feel you pull me back as you thrust in, filling my deep with your large cock.

I moan so loudly and try to pull away the feeling of the plug and your huge cock is making me loose control, you pull me back making sure every inch of your cock is deep inside me, you slowly start to thrust in and out of me, pulling all the way out so just the very tip is in before sliding all the way back in.

Slowly you pick up the speed, thrusting in and out harder and faster, your hand reaches around and grabs my throat arching my back as you thrust deep in, I moan and moan and beg you to let me cum all over you,

'oh my sir, please please can i cum all over yout thick cock?'

you let go of my neck and I slump to the bed as your still fucking my pussy hard and fast, the hand that was around my neck now grabbing the wand, turning it on and holding it in my sensitive clit.

I scream out and beg to cum, you lean in and growl,

'cum for me, cum for me you slut,'

as I loose control all over you and the bed. You pull out of my pussy while pulling my by my hair to my knees, I open my mouth and lick and suck you clean, taking you as deep as I can, playing with my tongue till I feel you grab my head, force me down and cum down my throat.

You pull out and look at me

'now who's my good little girl.'

I quickly swallow and lick my lips. Replying

'I am Sir I am your good little girl.'

You smile down at me and gently rub my cheek.

You guide me to my feet and slowly start to un tie me, pulling the ropes so gently over my skin causing a ripple effect of goosebumps to engulf my body as I gently pant and enjoy the moment.

Once free you take me by the hand leading me to the bathroom. You turn the water on for the shower and wrap your arms around me and whisper how proud you are of me.

'I'm so proud of you little one. Such a good girl.'

You lean forward and check the water before helping me in. You get fully undressed and step into join me.

Pulling me close as the warm water cascades over my still sensitive skin. The warmth radiating through me as you take my chin in your hand tilting my head up to face you kissing me softly.

Your tounge twisting and entwining with mine and your hands slide down my back cupping my still stinging arse and squeezing.

I moan into your mouth as I feel your body press against mine, pushing me backwards I step till I feel the cold tiles against my back you break from our kiss and start to nibble your way down my body your lips mixed with the heat of the water and the sharp intense pain of your teeth against my sensitive skin causing me to moan.

Your strong hand grasping my neck pinning me against the cold wall as I start to buck my hips as you bite my inner thighs.

'Stand up little one.'

I do as you say and you swiftly move behind me wrapping your arms around my chest so one breast is in each hand you push my feet out so my hips are pushed out and back arched. The water hitting straight on my swollen pussy.

As I start to moan from the constant flow of water your fingers pinch hard on my nipples and you pull. My moans turn to shouts and then screams as you roll my sensitive nipples between your thumb and finger.

Laying my head back on your chest inlook up at you, eyes wide almost pleading as you just hold my body still under the cascading water. My hands reaching up and grabbing your arms as you hold my firmly in place.

My body writhing under your strength and the water assaulting my sensitive clit. My mind starts to empty as my body slowly starts to tense and shake giving into the pleasure on my denied pussy. Suddenly your arms spin me around so I'm looking at you.

My pussy twitches and aches looking for more stimulation. Your hand moves from my back to the top of my head and you guide my to my knees you softly say now little lady show me exactly how much you want to be my good girl.

I instantly open my mouth keeping my eyes locked on you as I slide my tounge out and lean forward. I slowly take the tip of your cock between my lips and tounge and start to circle my soft warm tounge around and around before wrapping my lips tightly around your cock and sucking.

Slowly taking you inch by inch through the gagging and spluttering. Pushing my self further till every inch of your cock is stretching my little throat out. When I reach the base I bob my head a little as I slide my tounge out so I can lick your balls as well.

The water cascading down my back as I eagerly suck your cock. Your hands reaching down intwining in my hair as you start to fuck my throat, roughly thrusting in and out stretching my little throat each time. Gagging and spluttering.

You guide me of your cock and proudly say

'such a good girl for me.'

You guide me to my feet and pull me close kissing my forehead as the water engulfs both out bodies. You reach up and grab the body wash lathering it up in your hands before you slowly start to wash every part of me. Kissing me as you do.

My arms resting around your neck as I gasp at you. Once your done you rinse the bubbles of and we get out. You wrap me in a towel and then one around yourself before wrapping an arm around me. We head into the bedroom where we dry.

You softly say,

'stand there little one.'

And you head to the dresser grabbing some lotion you head back and gently start to massage it into my still sore bottom.

You walk around and kiss me.

'Are you ready for more little one?'

I smile from ear to ear. nodding enthusiastically.

You walk over to the wardrobe you choose a simple blouse and jeans and black heels. You lay them on the bed and then go to the draw.

You pull out my black crotchless all in one and lay it next to them. You look at me smiling. Get ready little one. I walk over to the bed and slide the towel of me and slide my body suit on unknowing your sag watching my every move.

Once it's on I head over to the dresser pulling my hair out of my face and fastening it in a bow. I put some mascara and lippy on and as I head back to the bed I see two new additions to my outfit.

My smallest plug and the lush. As you smile at me you simply say

'bend over.'

I do as you say placing my hands on the bed and bending at the hips. I feel your fingers slide between the fabric and start rubbing up and down over my needy pussy.

I gently start to moan then I feel you slide the lush into my pussy. Making me moan even louder. You pull me by my hair so I'm facing you and you slide the cold plug between my lips coating it with my saliva.

You pull it from my lips and I feel you spit on my tight little ass. You slowly start to press the cold metal against my arse, I try to move but the bed keeps me in position.

Slowly you push harder and I feel it pop inside making me very full. I stand moaning and groaning with every movement. You giggle. Best hide it better than that little one it's not even on yet, now get dressed. I slip my Jeans and blouse on then my heels.

You take me by the hand and guide me down to the hotel bar. My heart racing the entire time as I can feel myself stretching around both the plug and the lush. We sit down at the bar and your order some drinks.

As we are chatting you turn the lush on causing my body to jolt and I basically jump in my chair, flicking my hair over my shoulders to hide my face from any wondering eyes as I feel myself blushing.

You stare intently in my eyes as you slowly start to play with the settings turning up full then down to low then a mixture just drawing a pattern with your finger causing the sensations to change and rip through my body. I cover my mouth with my hand to try and hide my gasping.

You turn it back low and we continue chatting. All of a sudden I jolt forward almost falling of the bar stool. You lean in and

'whisper OK little one?'

I nod and smile as I re adjust myself in my seat. I can feel my pussy dripping down my thighs now worrying it will soak Into my jeans.

The lush still full speed buzzing against my gspot. I can feel my body tensing as your stare depends. Just as I'm about to start moaning out you shut it of and look at me.

'Finish your drink little lady. We have un finished business upstairs.'

I smile and bite my bottom lip before picking up my glass and finishing my drink.

You stand up taking my by the hand a guiding me back over to the lift. I follow without hesitation. As the doors of the lifts close I feel your breath against my neck as you push me against the wall and start to kiss and nibble my neck turning te lush back to high making me moan and jump.

The doors slide open and you give me a gentle slap on the arse as I walk out. I open the room door and walk in you close it and I hear it lock behind us. You walk past me and go sit in the chair that's facing the bed. With a naughty grin on your face,

'strip for me little one then climb into the bed and spread your legs for me.'

i stand there facing you and slowly take my blouse of, folding it and placing It to the side. I slowly step out of my heels and turn around I undo my jeans and shimmy out of them. Picking them up folding them and placing them with my blouse.

12