After My Shower

Story Info
I'm your best friend's older brother, you peek into my room.
1.2k words
4.06
9.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a long hot shower after a particularly stressful day at work. Afterwards I wrap a towel around my waist and sneak across the hall to my bedroom.

I thought I got across without being seen, but I was wrong. My little sister invited you over for the evening to study, or gossip, or whatever it is you girls do. You both went to bed, but you just happen to be heading to the bathroom when you catch a glimpse of my dash across the hall.

As you return down the hall after using the bathroom you stop in front of my door. You silently open it a crack, and peek inside.

You see me laying nude on my back in the center of the bed. My head is laid back and my eyes are closed. One hand is slowly stroking my cock, while I am gently massaging my thighs and stomach with the other.

Not wanting to get caught peeking by my sister, you push open the door just enough to sneak into my room, and close it behind you. You reach a hand down between your legs and start to rub your awakening pussy over your clothes.

I run my second hand up my shaft below the first, then slowly twist my hands up and down my hard cock. A bead of precum sits at the tip of my dick. I rub my hand over the head of my cock and let out a small moan as I continue to pleasure myself.

You push your hand down and into the waistband of your panties. As your fingers come into contact with your moistening pussy you let out a small moan by accident. You cover your mouth quickly with your other hand, but it is too late.

The sound startles me from my almost meditative state and my eyes pierce you on the spot. I jump up and stand by the bed with my hands placed firmly on hips. My hard cock throbs as it stands up in front of me on full display, I make no move to hide it.

"Get over here now!" I point at the floor directly in front of me, and you walk over with your head down in shame. You give me a soft "I'm sorry" as you approach.

"Take your clothes off. It's fair, you were looking at me naked." I demand sternly. I stand silently and watch as you slowly obey the order.

You reach down and grip the hem of your shirt before slowly lifting it over your head, revealing a small black bra underneath. You push your shorts down your legs and step out. You reach behind and unhook the bra, but hesitate a moment before letting it drop.

You look up into my face with embarrassment. My eyes look into yours, silently conveying my will for you to continue. You pull the bra off the rest of the way and drop it by your feet. Then you push your panties slowly down your legs and step out while still hunched over.

My eyes explore your body as you slowly straighten back up. Your cheeks flush with embarrassment as my eyes wander up and down your body.

"On the bed, hands behind your back," I command. You turn towards the bed and I give you a small push on your back. You crawl onto the bed with your cute ass wiggling at me. Then you lower yourself onto your front and put your hands together behind your back. You look back over your shoulder at me, and find me across the room returning with a pair of handcuffs.

I climb onto the bed behind you and efficiently put your hands into the handcuffs. I explain, "My ex got these, but we never used them. I think they might be just the thing we need. I'll show you what happens to naughty girls who sneak into my room and watch me masturbate."

You are now laying flat on your stomach across the width of the bed. Your arms are secured behind your back by the handcuffs. I am kneeling by your left side on the bed.

My hands begin to roam around your body as you lay helpless before me. My exploring hands glide over the soft skin of your back. I gently massage your shoulders for a moment, before sliding my hand around your sides and onto your tits below.

As my fingers start to rub over your hard nipples you realize just how turned on you are. I continue to knead and rub your left breast while I bring my right hand around to your ass.

You feel a small sting across the right cheek as I administer a sharp slap. Then you feel a similar slap land beside it on the left. Then I massage over your ass, gently fondling the flesh under my fingers.

I tease my fingers between your ass cheeks and over your puckered hole. You let out a soft moan, enjoying the feel of my hands softly caressing your body. Then you feel another sudden slap before my hand begins to probe between your thighs.

I cup your pussy in my hand, admiring how wet you are for me. I push a couple fingers into your little cunt roughly. You moan again and spread your legs wider to allow me easier access. I begin to fuck your pussy with my fingers. They slide easily in and out of your very aroused slit.

I get off the bed and stand between your legs. I grab your hips and pull you towards the edge of the bed, until your hips are right at the edge, and my cock is laying on top of your ass. I grip my cock and slide it into your pussy slowly, loving the feel of your tight cunt wrapped around my hard shaft.

I grip the small length of chain between the cuffs and pull softly as I begin to slowly slide my length in and out. I bury my shaft deep inside. Then draw out slowly, to the point where only the tip is left. Before sinking my cock deep inside once again, pulling myself forward with my hand on the cuffs.

I grab ahold of your waist again and begin to pump my cock faster. My hips slam against your ass with each thrust. My cock rams deep into your slit. I lean over your body and grab your hair into my fist, then I pull your hair roughly with my thrusts.

The rough fucking is quickly driving you towards climax. Your breath comes out in loud moans with every thrust of my cock into your cunt. I grab the back of your neck in a strong grasp and push your head firmly against the mattress.

I increase the pace, jack-hammering my shaft into your body and driving you into an explosive orgasm. You moan loudly as your body shakes with the climax.

As the climax floods through your body, your spasming cunt coaxes my cock to orgasm. I grunt as I bury my cock deep and hold still. I begin to shoot loads of my cum deep inside your abused pussy.

I slide my softening cock out of your pussy as we both try to catch our breaths after cumming so hard. Some cum begins to drip from your well fucked slit.

I undo the handcuffs, and massage your wrists softly for a moment. Then I lie down on the bed beside you, and pull you into my arms to hold your body against mine. Within moments we are both sound asleep, still naked, and on top of the sheets now soaked in our cum and sweat.