After My Stepbrother's cum

Story Info
Continue to follow my development as the new sister.
1.3k words
4.08
32.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after my father passed my mother and I found ourselves moving in with her new husband's family. (That story is titled My Stepbrother's Cum.) My stepsister Rebecca helped me find my hidden girl within. Shortly thereafter I released that girl on her brother Jimmy. I will continue from there.

The morning after my first time with Jimmy was different. I woke up to him spooning with me in my bed. After the events the night prior I was still wearing a bra and panty set. I slipped away from his embrace and put on some boy clothes. At this time I realized Jimmy was awake. When I stepped out of the closet he was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"So I guess I'd better lay down some rules here" Jimmy seemed angry. I sort of stopped dead in my tracks. He looked up at me and said "I have a girlfriend. I ain't no fag. Last night was not alright you seduced me." I opened my mouth to say something and he just kept talking. "Don't talk just listen. This is a small town. People Know me and my girlfriend's parents are big shots. So I ain't no homo. What happens between us better stay between us!" At with that he just got up and went out to the kitchen.

I was confused because it sounded like he didn't want to be with me. The look in his eyes was more of a I hope you understand though. I did understand and I was just going to try to be me and let him be. I spent the weekend looking up information on how to make my male self more girly. Jimmy stayed at his girls house most weekends so I was alone and at night I was dressing up and doing my hair and makeup. My step sister Rebecca helped me with this. After all she was the reason I actually started to express my inner female voice. Of course during the day I'd slip back into my boy clothes and retreat into reality.

Monday morning was normal everyone left home to go to their jobs and I began my house chores. Laundry and cleaning. With everyone out of the house I usually get dolled up and girly before I start these chores. Then I pretend to be a house wife while I work. This makes me super horny. I usually find myself with a dildo in my ass most days before lunch. Today it only took minutes to find myself slamming a dildo in my ass.

Monday night as I was getting ready for bed I decided I would sleep in my panties and a tank top. I made it a point to not cover up and be in bed before I expected Jimmy to be home. I hoped he would notice. When I heard him coming down the hall I pretended to be asleep.

It was early so he did not expect me to be in bed. He flicked on the light as he entered our room. I herd him kind of chuckle then the light went out. I heard him slipping out of his clothes from work. Then head to the shower. I still lay there pretending to sleep. His 12 hour shifts at the salt mines are brutal, so his showers are longer than usual on work days. I lay there wondering did he notice my pink panties, did he see my white lace trimmed tank top, did he notice I had curled my hair?

I could hear him coming back to the room from his shower. When he came in he did not turn on the light. I peeked at him. The light of night was dim. He was only wearing gym shorts. I could see he was hard. I pretended to stir. I then got my answers. "I see you all dressed up!" I smiled but I know he could not see. "Even did your hair. I bet you're wearing makeup too." He was getting closer. I could smell him. I wanted him.

I sat up on my knees and pretended to be woken up. He was right there standing by the bed. He reached out pulling me up to him. He kissed me passionately. Now running his hands over my body. He kissed my neck and ears. He knew what he was doing. I had to have him. I hit my knees pulling off his shorts. His hard dick damn near burst out at me. I could not wait to taste him. With One hand on his balls I licked his cock tip to base.

His cock owned me I knew it. I swallowed his dick deep throat. I licked his balls letting his cock lay over my face. He reached over my back and slipped a finger in my ass. I couldn't take this i needed to be fucked.

I guided him on to my mattress. He was on his back as I continued to suck his cock. I ran my hands up his chest and moved up to kiss him. I straddled him he was holding my ass and we kissed a kiss of carnal passion. He started to pull my panties aside. I knew he needed to fuck me. I arched my back and pushed my ass down on his cock. He pushed hard inside my ass.

The feeling of a man taking me like a woman that exact moment made me moan out. "Fuck me hard!" I rode his cock hard and fast. I could feel my balls aching. Orgasm hit me hard making me cum. "Oh god Jimmy I'm going to cum!" I shuddered and fell into his arms. He made me cum from anal like a girl does it was incredible. My orgasm made me quiver. He let me have a moment.

He kissed me and then he guided my mouth to his cock. As I took it in he pulled my hair on both sides of my head and shoved his cock in hard. I gaged as his cock went down my throat. "Oh you like that slut?" said Jimmy. He let up and shoved it deep in my throat again. He was going to throat fuck me.

To make it easier I moved to my back. On his bed hanging my head over the edge. He knelt on my mattress on the floor. This made it easier to fuck my face. I was able to open up my throat in a straight shot. He pulled my hair and thrust his cock in my mouth and down my throat. His balls slapped on my nose. I could feel his cock stretching my throat with each thrust. He fucked my face so hard it made my eyes water.

Then I could feel his cock throb and his balls tense I knew he was going to blow his load in my mouth. He shortened his stroke and blew his load in my mouth. I tried to swallow it. He thrust his cock back down my throat. I struggled to swallow it and cum ran out of my mouth and down my face. He rested his balls on my face as he pumped what seemed like quarts of cum into my throat. I gasped and struggled to swallow. I gasp for breath. Cum literally ran out of my nose.

He remained in my mouth until he was limp. Then he slid out. I did my best to clean myself up. I curled up in bed. Jimmy slid into bed with me. We slept together once again. Again I felt complete.

We continued to have encounters like this through the whole month of July. During this time I began to adjust my diet and continued taking estrogen pills. The pills were starting to work. My skin was smoother, I did not need to shave very often, my hips seemed rounder, and my chest had bloomed into pert b-cup titties. I was slimmer and looked very girly now. When dressed I could pass as a girl no doubt. However in this small town I still dressed as a boy during the waking hours of daylight unless I was sure I was alone.