After Party

Story Info
When a fantasy is fulfill.
4.3k words
4.35
11.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid-morning and Devonte is awake. It's a few days before his graduation and he's excited. Not only because he's starting an internship at his dream job, but there's a party for the seniors. He can't wait!

With his shower taken, he's standing in front of his closet figuring what to wear. He decides to wear a long sleeve pull over white and purple shirt, black fitted jeans and his Nike Air Force. With deodorant and cologne on, he's dress. He stares into the full-length mirror admiring his attire. His wavy hair brush and his goatee perfectly cut neat. He smiles as he knows he looks good.

He can't wait for the party. It's going to be huge! His fraternity Alpha Phi Alpha is the one leading this event. It's for seniors and faculty members only! Flyers were sent through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc. For people who doesn't use social media, the flyers were hand out and/or left on cars. Devonte thought about giving his professor Mrs. Anderson an invite, but he worries she would decline.

He has a huge crush on her. Months of fantasizing about being with her. This beautiful, smart, incredibly sexy woman with the hour glass figure invades his dreams often. I hope we can get together before the end of the day, he thinks as he wonders what she's doing right now.

On the other side of town, Mrs. Anderson just finished cooking breakfast. She woke up early. She wants to make sure she at least gives herself the morning pampering. A relaxing bath with aromatherapy candles with lavender bath bombs. After her bath, she moisturized her body with coconut oil and shea butter with perfume oil mixed together. When she goes downstairs to the kitchen, she makes grits, eggs, bacon, sausage and buttermilk biscuits. Her children come down and begin eating while she waits for her husband. He comes down after the children leave to go to school.

"Good morning honey," she greets handing him a cup of coffee.

"Morning," he responds dryly.

He grabs the cup and sits down without giving her a kiss. She sighs softly as she makes his plate and places it in front of him. He starts digging into the food.

"I received a phone call from the dean asking me to come in today," she says.

She's making small talk. Her way of getting attention.

"Really, school is unofficially over for the seniors, right?" he questions.

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Yeah, I find it weird, but he needs me to come in," she says.

He shrugs his shoulders as his phone vibrates. He doesn't answer it as he stares at his wife nervously.

"Something wrong?" she asks.

He stands up with the phone in his hand.

"It must be work related," he chuckles nervously.

She folds her arms across her chest and stares at him.

"Okay, go handle your business," she tells him.

He walks next to her and gives her a quick peck on her cheek before almost running out of the house. She heads to the living room and watches him as he gets in his car. He doesn't drive away yet as he talks on the phone first. Her gut is telling her he's cheating on her, but she needs proof. She'll get the proof once the private detective confirms her suspicion.

She heads to her bedroom. She stares at the many arrays of clothing she can choose from in her closet. After a few minutes, she decides to wear dark blue skinny jeans, tan color over the knee stacked heel boots and a tan button down v neck top that hugs her huge breasts. She put her hair in a bun and lightly apply makeup. She grabs her purse and car keys as she heads out.

Meanwhile in the classroom of the university, Devonte is sitting in the front row. A seat he's been sitting since the semester began. He talks with the other students about their gift they brought for Mrs. Anderson.

"I hope she likes it," he tells them.

"I think she'll be happy we thought about her," one student says.

They talk among themselves until they hear the familiar sounds of her heels in the hallway.

"She's coming," a student whispers loudly.

Everyone sit at their chair and wait for her. She walks into the classroom smiling her brilliant smile. Devonte mouth drops as he stares at her. She places her purse on the desk when she notices Devonte staring at her.

"Is everything alright, Devonte?" she asks.

He blinks several times before nodding; yes.

"Sorry Mrs. Anderson, but you look beautiful today. I mean, you look beautiful every day. It's just," he pauses as he looks for support from his classmates.

"I think he meant to say, it's not every day you wear jeans. So, you look great. The whole outfit looks great. Is there a special occasion?" a student finishes for him.

She stares at Devonte before putting her focus on the class.

"To be honest, I wasn't planning to come in today until the dean called and asked. And with today being an unofficial last day of school, I decided to wear this," she tells them.

"Ok, so anyway, good morning everyone," she greets.

They respond.

"Well, first off, congratulations to everyone on passing all classes with the highest grades we had in three years," she pauses as she claps her hands.

Some of the students begin to blush while others smile at their accomplishments.

"I want to say I'm very proud of each of you. You have made this an easy semester for me. Which has me wondering why you came in today," she smiles.

One of the students stand up.

"We came in today to say thank you and give you this," she says as she makes her way to the front.

The girl hands her a box.

"You helped us a lot. Many of us thought we were going to fail not only your class, but a few others. You tutor us on the weekends. How many professors would do that?" the student stares at her classmates.

They nod in agreement. Mrs. Anderson opens the box. Inside is a plaque. She lifts it and holds it closely to her as she reads.

"To the greatest professor any student would be honor to have. Thank you, Mrs. Anderson".

Her eyes get watery as she stares at everyone.

"Thank you so much. This is beautiful. Now you have me emotional. This is so sweet," she pauses as she stares at the plaque again.

"Thank you, everyone. I'll cherish this forever," she says as she hugs the girl.

Devonte wishes he was the one who received the hug. He should had given her the plaque like the students suggested.

"Other than the wonderful plaque, is there anything else you need or questions to ask?" she waits to see if anyone would respond.

After a minute, students are shaking their head. She smiles.

"Well, for the last time, I can say, class dismissed," she announces.

The students grab their belongings and each one says their goodbyes. Eventually, it's only her and Devonte in the classroom. He stands up and walk towards her.

"Mrs. Anderson, I'm going to miss you. Thank you for being a great and helpful professor," he tells her.

"I'm glad that I can help a great student. You take care of yourself," she says.

She opens her arms and Devonte walks to her. He pulls her to him and hugs her tight. Her huge breasts pressing on his chest. Damn, he feels good and strong, she thinks. Against her better judgement, she moans softly. He pulls back and stares at her. A desire to kiss her is heighten. He leans in and kisses her. She moans again as she deepens the kiss. Devonte presses his body on hers as his cock begins to grow. It's pressing on her crotch. Guilt hits her like a brick. She tears her lips from him and pushes him back.

"I'm so sorry, Devonte. I, I, I shouldn't have done that," she says frantically.

Her eyes searching for her purse as she walks around the desk keeping her distance from him. She grabs it. Without looking at him, she leaves the classroom in a rush. He touches his lips as it still tingles from the kiss. He licks his lips as he tastes her lip gloss. He stares at the now close door as a smirk creeps on his face.

"I'm going to have her one way or another," he murmurs.

Mrs. Anderson goes into her office and closes the door. She locks it as she heads to her desk. Her heart is racing. She covers her face with her hands as she recalls what she did.

"I can't believe I kiss him. What the hell was I thinking?" she whispers.

She goes into one of her drawers and pulls out a small bottle of Hennessy. She takes one of the cups that's in the same drawer, but changes her mind. She drinks it from the bottle. The cognac burns her throat.

"I'm in so much trouble. What will happen if he tells someone? I can lose my job," she says.

She takes another long drink of the brown liquid. Her mind goes back to the hug and kiss. She had known Devonte wants her. From the first day in class, she saw how he was staring at her. The desire he has for her is obvious. She knows he's a smart and handsome guy, but she wouldn't consider cheating on her husband. It just wrong!

Her phone begins vibrating. She picks it up and sees it's from the private detective she hired.

"Hello," she greets.

"Hello, Mrs. Anderson, I'm calling to give you an update of what I found. The news isn't good. Your suspicions were correct. He's not being faithful. I'll send you the evidence as soon as I hang up," he tells her.

She sighs sadly.

"I had a feeling. Thank you, sir. I'll forward you the rest of the money. Thank you very much," she tells him.

"Thank you, Mrs. Anderson. I'll send them to you now. Try to have a good day," he ends the call.

Seconds later, her phone vibrates again. She checks it to see the photos and videos of her husband infidelity. Her instincts told her correctly. She's devasted, but not heartbroken. She's not in love with him anymore so why hold on to this marriage. Tomorrow morning, she will file for divorce. She places her phone in her purse and stands. It's then that she notices a paper under her door. She walks over and picks it up. It reads;

SENIORS PARTY! ALL SENIORS AND FACULTY ARE WELCOME. COME LET'S ENJOY OUR LAST DAY TOGETHER. FOOD, DRINKS AND LOTS OF FUN! HEAD TO THE RISLEY DINING ROOM.

"I wonder who put this under my door?" she asks.

She shrugs her shoulders and decides to go to this party. Might as well. She's in no rush to go home anyway. But before going, she call her husband.

"Hey honey, is class over?"

She rolls her eyes at his voice.

"Yes, it is, but I'm going to the party the school is having. I need you to watch the children," she tells him.

"Of course dear. Have fun. I'll see you later," he responds.

She ends her call.

"I hope they have liquor," she murmurs.

She locks the door to her office and heads outside. The Risley room is about a twenty-minute walk from her office. She doesn't want to walk as she already feel a buzz from the Hennessy. She decides to take her car. She heads to the parking lot. Several students are in the lot drinking. One of the students recognizes her.

"Hey Mrs. Anderson, are you going to the party?" he asks.

"Yes, I am. I can drive you over there if you want," she offers.

The students get up and start getting in her car. She's glad it's only three of them as they pile in the back. They begin chanting and singing horribly. She makes it to the hall in less than ten minutes. They get out and thank her. She gets out her car and locks it. As she walks up to the hall, several more students greet her. She's a popular professor at the university. She's tough, but she loves to help more. No matter the subject, her knowledge expands to several programs the university offers.

"Mrs. Anderson, you came through. Awesome!" one senior yells.

Devonte hears the student as a huge smile spreads across his face. The girl he's chatting with smiles along with him.

"So, Devonte are we going to hook up or what? We been talking for over an hour now," she tells him as she holds his hand.

He's about to say something when more students start chanting Mrs. Anderson's name. He turns around and stares at her as she enters the hall. His cock throbs as he thinks about the kiss they share earlier.

"Ewww, why is her old ass here," the girl says.

"I don't know, but I'm glad she's here. Excuse me," he tells the girl.

She starts sucking her teeth and rolling her eyes. Devonte doesn't care as he heads over to his professor. Her back is towards him as she conversate with a student.

"Good evening Mrs. Anderson," he calls.

She turns around to see him smiling. The same throbbing feeling she had when they kissed, returns.

"Hey, Devonte," she says.

"I'm glad you're here. I didn't think you'll come," he tells her.

"So, you're the one that put the flyer under my door?" she asks.

"Yeah. I hope you're not mad," he confesses.

"I'm not mad. Besides, I'm not ready to go home, so thank you for the invite," she says.

He nods as he's still smiling. She begins to frown when she realizes she's about to be a divorcee.

"Is everything alright?" he asks.

She shrugs her shoulders as she looks around the hall.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm here for you," he tells her.

She shakes her head.

"I'm good. Thank you. I'm going to go mingle. I'll see you later," she tells him as she touches his shoulder lightly.

He wants to kiss her so badly, but he'll wait for the right time.

"Have fun," he says.

He watches her from a distance as she makes her way through the party. The girl walks over and loop her arm around his.

"So Devonte, are we going to get together or what?"

He turns his head towards her and stares at her with annoyance. He pulls his arm away from her.

"I have my eyes on someone else," he answers.

She scoffs and walks away from him murmuring. He could care less. He knows who he wants and begins following her.

Mrs. Anderson mingle for as long as she could until she grew tired and heads out. Devonte follows. She walks towards the swim center. It's one of the few places that stays open 24 hours. She goes inside. He goes in himself and finds her by the pool. As he moves closer to her, he sees she has her pants pull up over her calves and her feet in the water. Her boots sitting next to her.

"Hey," he calls softly.

She jumps!

"Oh, Devonte! You scare me."

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure you're alright," he says as he sits next to her.

He doesn't take his sneakers off. He pulls his knees towards his chest and lock his arms around them.

"Listen, I want to apologize for kissing you in the classroom. I never meant for you to be uncomfortable with my advances," she apologizes.

"Mrs. Anderson, I have a confession to make," he pauses as he stares at her.

He moves closer to her.

"I like you a lot. More than I should. I understand you're a married woman and you wouldn't want to cheat on your husband. But, when we kiss, that's all I think about. I want to kiss you now," he confides.

She pats his knee.

"Seems like you're the only man who wants me," she says.

He stares at her confuse by her statement. She stares at him for a second and then the water.

"I'm getting a divorce. My husband's been unfaithful to me. What's crazy is, I'm not heartbroken. I had a feeling it was going to happen eventually. It's the way of technical world. It's easier to cheat now," she chuckles angrily.

He holds her hand in his and gives a gentle squeeze.

"He's a fool for cheating on a beautiful woman like you," he reassures her.

She sighs heavily.

"You want to get out of here?" she asks.

He smiles as he nods. She takes her feet out of the water and stands up. He stands too. They stare at each other before she leans in and kisses him.

"I know a perfect place we can go. The sauna," he suggests after the kiss.

She smiles at the idea.

"Perfect," she simply says.

He holds her hand and they walk a short distance to the sauna. They don't speak as they both know what they want. A good fuck! The sauna rooms are the only place that's lock at the center. Luckily, he has the keys.

"How did you get the keys?"

"I gave the janitor some money so I can hold the keys for the party," he answers smiling.

"Clever," she smiles.

Once the door opens, they head in. They go to the linen closet and grab a couple of towels.

"I guess we should go into the changing room?" he asks.

She places her boots in the corner. She begins unbuttoning her blouse. His eyes become wide in shock. She pulls her shirt off. She reaches for her jeans, but stops.

"Is something wrong?" she asks.

"No, please keep going. Your boldness is a surprise, but I like it. Don't stop. I want to see all of you," he answers.

She places her fingers on the button of her jeans. Once the button is undone and the zipper is pull down, she starts wiggling the jeans down pass her wide hips and thick thighs. Only in a bra and boy-cut panties that are tight around her hips, she stands in front of Devonte.

He stares directly at her crotch. He smiles as he stares at the smoothness of skin. He feels like he's in a trance as he kneels in front of her. He reaches round and grabs her ass pulling her closer until his face presses on her mound. He sticks his tongue out and licks her panties. Her body bucks slightly. Just the tip of his tongue sends shockwaves all over her body.

"Wait, wait, wait! Oh God, wait," she pleas.

He stands up and places her arms around his neck. He grips the back of her thighs firmly as he lifts her. She immediately locks her legs around him.

"Damn!" she says as she holds him around his neck tightly.

He carries her into one of the rooms. He lays her down while moving on top of her. He kisses her deeply as his tongue slips pass her lips in search for her tongue. She moans as she starts tugging on his shirt. Her body begins to grind against his. She slides her hands under his shirt to feel his skin. When she touches his stomach, it ripples as he laughs.

"I'm ticklish there," he tells her.

She moves her hands up to his chest and squeezes. He has a tone body. It's not muscular, but it's firm. She moves her hands up to his shoulders as she massages them. He moans as he starts pulling off his shirt. He leans in and begins kissing her neck working his way down. He reaches behind her as he unhooks her bra. Tossing it away, he stares at her large nipples. He takes her left nipple into his mouth and suck on it softly. She arches her back as the pleasure goes straight to her crotch as she becomes wetter. He switches to the right. Pulling it into his mouth as it grows larger.

"I want to suck your dick," she tells him.

He stares at her still having her nipple in his mouth.

"And I want to eat your pussy. You denied me earlier."

"I'm not going to deny you any longer," she tells him.

He gets on his knees as he stares at her. Her body looks perfect to him. Her curves drive him crazy. He can't wait to be one with her. She sits up and starts unbuttoning his jeans. His jeans don't have a zipper, but several buttons. With the last one done, she pulls them down. His cock hard as it's strains in his boxers. She licks her lips as she slips her fingers inside the waistline. She pulls it down pass his thighs. She smiles as she stares at his thick, hard and long cock.

"Wow," she murmurs.

He stands up to remove his clothing and sneakers. He lays on the wooden seat. She gets up and reposition herself on top of him in the 69 position. She holds the base of his cock in her hands. She begins licking the length of him before putting him in her mouth. He lifts his hips as he wants his cock deep in her mouth. She obliges. Not realizing how thick and long he really is, she gags. Even with her gagging, she doesn't stop. She wants to please him.

"Mmmmm, damn baby," he moans.

He takes his fingers and spreads her lips apart. Her opening dripping with wetness. He lifts his head and covers her opening with his mouth as he sucks. He moans as he tastes her juices. His tongue goes inside her causing her to quiver. She moans while his cock is deep in her mouth. The head touching her throat while her hand massages his balls. He takes his tongue from her opening to her clit. His tongue rapidly flicking and pressing on it. She's deep throating his cock as her face is now pressing on his pelvis. His balls begin to tighten in her hand as his cock throbs uncontrollably.

12