After Practice Ch. 04

Story Info
Brody and Piper take their relationship to the next level.
5.9k words
4.35
15k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers

Hello again! It has been a really long year for me which so much drama in life due to COVID but I have finally made a return to writing! Once again, I made a gif board of inspiration on sex.com on my account dirtydarc. Check it out if you appreciate visuals along with your reading.

~

I woke up and instantly froze. This was not my bed. I tried to move and freeze again. There was someone else in this bed. Their arms were tight around my waist, keeping me in their embrace. The memories came flooding back of Brody and I fucking and me begging for affection afterward. Embarrassment washed over me as I remembered how desperate I was for his attention. I was whoring myself out for the person who assaulted me.

Brody groaned and tightened his grip on me. "What time is it?" He asked in his gruff morning voice.

"I don't know, I don't know where my phone is," I whispered.

He let go of me and flipped over. I was cold from the lack of Brody's body heat as he checked his phone. "It's 10 A.M." He rolled back to me and squeezed my hip.

"I should get going." I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Brody came up behind me and moved my hair off my neck to kiss it. I leaned back into him and closed my eyes.

"Don't go," He whispered. I sighed as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Brody this is a bad idea," I said shakily.

"I don't see how," He said between kisses.

"Because you forced me to have sex with you." I countered. He stiffened and moved away from me. I turned and he was sitting on the opposite side of the bed. "Twice."

Brody didn't say anything and got up. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I took it as a sign to leave so I stood up and walked back downstairs. I found my discarded clothes on the floor near the couch and slipped everything back on. I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to fix it. "Are you leaving?" Brody stood on the stairs, staring down at me.

"Yes," I found my shoes and sat down on the couch to put them on. Brody came down the stairs and stood in front of me. He was still shirtless but now he was wearing sweatpants. "Do you need something?"

"Shower with me," He said bluntly.

I laughed in his face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"If you can go one shower without touching me then I'll leave you alone. Forever." He proposed. I gave him a look, trying to find the trick.

"That's it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"One shower. That's it." He held out his hand for me to shake on it.

I stood up and shook his hand. "Deal."

"Clothes?" He gestured to me and I rolled my eyes.

"You just want to see me strip," I took off my clothes and dropped them on the floor. He followed suit and dropped his shorts to the ground.

"Can you blame me? After this, I'm never going to see you again." Brody gave me a once over before turning away to go back upstairs. I followed him up the stairs and into the bathroom. I watched him turn the water on and test the temperature with his hand. He stepped into the glass enclosure and the water began to cascade over his body. I watched the crystal clear water cover Brody's rock-hard body and soak his hair. I was breathless as I admired the water rushing down his ever present abs and of course his cock. It was half-hard but I decided to ignore it all. I needed to focus on my end goal. Getting out of here with my dignity. I got in and let the warm water cover my body. I sighed as the water instantly eased my tense muscles.

"Soap?" I asked and turned to Brody but he was too busy staring at my chest. "I'll just get it myself,"

I reached up and grabbed the men's soap from the shelf. I squirted a good amount into my hands and began to lather up. Covering my body with soap was not something I usually think twice about but now I have an audience. I tried not to focus on Brody and rubbed the soap onto my skin, starting with my butt. I was a little sore from all of our activities yesterday, especially with the addition of ass play. I glided my hands over my breasts, squeezing them a little as I did. I heard Brody groan over the sound of the water and I ignored him.

The warm water rinsed off the soap and I put the bottle back on the shelf. I grabbed his shampoo and sampled it. I turned around to find Brody standing right behind me. I gasped and dropped the bottle. "You dropped the soap." He laughed.

"Haha I'm not bending over for your benefit asshole," I did in fact bend over to get the dropped bottle and he pushed up against me. "Brody what the fuck!"

I tried to shove him away but his arms wrapped around my waist. "What's wrong baby?"

"This was not a part of the deal!" I hissed.

"I said you have to keep your hands off of me, I didn't promise I was gonna keep my hands off of you." He said and planted a kiss on the back of my neck. He caressed my hips and his fingers splayed out over my belly. I took a deep breath, trying not to react. If I was going to get away from this man once and for all, I needed to remain calm.

"Brody, stop it," I said as evenly as possible. He ignored me and kissed my shoulder. "Don't. Please."

"Why not?" He whispered in my ear. He dragged his nails up and down the back of my thighs and I shivered.

"Because I won't be able to control myself," I admitted.

"Exactly," Brody's erection rubbed against my butt, causing me to put my hands against the sides of the shower. I laughed a little, trying not to give in to him. His hands left my sides to cup my breasts. He took over for me and rubbed more soap into my skin. I closed my eyes and tried to focus but I couldn't. Brody was taking me over much to my chagrin. His fingers ventured between my legs and began to circle my clit. I sucked in air between my teeth at the sensation. I'm fucked but at least I know it. It was time for me to completely give in.

"Fuck it." I turned around and kissed Brody. I surprised him enough to push him backward until he was against the wall. When I pressed my body against his, Brody's cock slid between my legs, rubbing against my pussy. I moaned against his lips and he took the opportunity to swirl his tongue around my mouth. My hands planted themselves on his chest, keeping him pressed against the shower wall.

"I like you, Piper," Brody murmured and I hummed in response. I backed up and kept one hand against his chest. With the other, I grabbed the soap and squirted some into my palm. I stepped closer to him and took full advantage of my opportunity by covering his chest in soap. Brody reciprocated and began to wash me back. His hands expertly slid over my backside, rubbing soap there and massaging my ass at the same time. One of his fingers took a detour between my asscheeks and pressed against my hole. I gasped, pushing myself into him. I retaliated and gripped his erection in my hand. I massaged and pulled on it until he was rock hard in my hand. Brody groaned and kissed me hard as the water continued to fall on top of us.

His hands left my ass and cupped my breasts, squeezing them and tweaking my nipples. I continued my strokes, slowing it down to a pace where he was still hard but he wasn't going to come anytime soon. My nail flicked the underside of his head and he jumped in my hand. Brody pulled away from our kiss and leaned his head against the tile behind him. My other hand reached down and massaged his balls for added pleasure and Brody responded quickly. His hand grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly. "Fuck," He whispered against my lips as I picked up the pace slightly. Brody's tongue fought its way into my mouth to dominate the kiss and I leaned back a little to calm him down. He backed off and we slowed the kiss down to repeated pecks. Brody's hands gripped both my hips and squeezed them as reassurance.

After a few more minutes of my teasing, Brody could no longer resist. He tightened his grip on my hips, turned me around, and shoved me against the tile wall. I gasped in shock but I knew I was going to love what would come next. I put my hands against the wall and braced myself. Brody's cock stood at attention, rock hard and ready for me just like I wanted. I arched my back, pushing my ass towards him. Brody wasted no time in bending his knees, lining his cock up with my entrance, and pushing forward. With my back arched, he slid in with ease and we both groaned at the feeling. Brody kept his hands on my hips and slammed his full length into my pussy. I squeezed down on his dick when he bottomed out inside of me. I moaned once more as he pulled back slowly so we could both feel my lips grip his cockhead before he drove himself back inside me.

I reached up and behind to cup the back of Brody's neck, pulling him impossibly close to me. He littered kisses on the back of my neck as he continued to fuck me with fervor. He dominated me with ease, making me take every single inch of his cock with each powerful push of his hips. My pussy showed appreciation to Brody by squeezing down on him during every single stroke. I groaned and began to moan louder when he increased his speed and fucked me with deeper thrusts. This position allowed Brody to slam into my cervix with ease, deeper than he ever has before. Just when I thought I couldn't handle more, Brody reached around my thigh and began to rub my clit. My nails dug into his neck as new pleasure overran my body. It was all too much, my nipples against the wall of the shower, Brody's lips on my neck, his fingers on my clit, and of course his dick in my pussy. When Brody overestimated a stroke and pulled out completely, I pushed him away lightly.

"Wait for a second," I said and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower and picked up two towels, taking one for myself and throwing the other one at Brody when he got out. He gave me a quizzical look but wiped himself down as I did the same. I tossed the towel onto the floor and walked out of the bathroom. Brody followed suit, his still hard cock bouncing as he walked. We re-entered the bedroom and I looked at him over my shoulder before bending over the side of the bed. Brody slid in behind me, nudging my feet apart with his own. I gasped as he forced his length balls deep inside of me. The pain was jarring for a moment before it quickly faded into pleasure. Brody grabbed my hair and pulled, one of his favorite moves.

"You like it when I fuck you like this huh?" He said through gritted teeth. I moaned and he slapped my ass. "Answer me,"

"Yes!" I exclaimed and he slapped my other ass cheek. He fucked me hard and quickly this time but just as deep. He was eager to come and I was eager to please. I held on to the mattress as Brody took complete control, my body shooting forward every time he slammed into me. The hand that wasn't in my hair gripped my hip, keeping me pinned to him as he fucked me with shorter strokes but just as much force. I was balancing on my tiptoes but Brody kept throwing me off with every thrust forward. I huffed in annoyance and looked at Brody over my shoulder. "Stop for a second,"

Surprisingly he stopped and I climbed onto the bed and assumed the same position. Brody barely batted an eyelash and continued to fuck me. I reached under my body and began to rub my clit. I moaned while I felt him hit the same spot over and over. Brody was beginning to lose control by how wild his pace was. I wanted it just as bad as he did and mine was coming quickly. "You're going to cum aren't you?" Brody mused. I nodded and he pushed my fingers away from my clit. I began to protest but he replaced mine with his own. Not only did he rub my clit but he squeezed, flicked, and rolled it between his index and thumb. He leaned down into my ear and whispered. "Cum for me Piper."

I exploded around his cock but Brody's pace didn't slow. It was everything I wanted at that exact moment. I was orgasming for an incredibly hot guy while he took me in the exact way he wanted. I clawed at the sheets as my body shook and my pussy clenched Brody's cock. He must be close and I could feel just how hard he was inside me. He leaned over my body and kissed my shoulder as he slammed into me a couple more times before pulling out. I had no time to register how I felt as he pulled out before Brody yanked me off the bed and pushed me to my knees. "Open your mouth,"

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. We made eye contact and I watched Brody stroke himself to completion. With three tugs his cum came shooting out and hit my tongue. After four more shots directly into my mouth, Brody finished cumming. I held it on my tongue for a second for him to admire before swallowing his load. He pulled me up by my hair and kissed me. I held onto his arms and kissed him right back. We broke apart ten seconds later and stared into each other's eyes. "So what now?" My words pierced the silence and Brody didn't say anything for a moment.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "All I can say is we can't keep doing this,"

"Why not?" Brody frowned. "You and I both enjoy when we fuck I don't think it gets deeper than that."

"So the fact that I hate you doesn't matter?" I raised my eyebrow.

"If you hate me so much why do you tell me how much you love my cock inside of you?" He smirked. He made a good point.

He pressed me against his body and I felt his erection. "How hard are you right now?" I said with a gasp.

"Rock hard. You made me this way Piper." He kissed me once more and I wrapped my arms around his waist. Brody broke the kiss and pushed me on the bed. He pushed my legs up, pressed my knees to my chest, and lowered his mouth to my pussy. His tongue licked my slit and it was over. My toes curled and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I rested one of my heels on his back and tried to breathe. My hands grabbed onto his hair as I tried to control something when it felt like everything was slipping away. Brody pulled away after 10 seconds and I whimpered. "Flip over,"

I obeyed immediately and got on all fours. He reattached his mouth to my center and I sank down to my elbows. I gripped the sheets between my fingers and pushed back on his mouth. The tip of his tongue entered me and went as deep as it possibly could, fucking me on it. I moaned deeply and gushed quickly. This did not deter Brody at all, in fact, it probably made him hungrier. He began to feast on me like I was his last meal. His tongue fucked my hole with expert movements and there was nothing I could do except take it. His fingers snuck into me and I barely noticed the intrusion. Two fingers kept a study pace inside of me, getting me wet but not enough to make me orgasm.

"Brody please stop teasing me," I begged. I looked over my shoulder and he was standing behind me, staring directly into my eyes.

"This isn't about getting you off right now," He said mysteriously. I tried to ask something else but he pushed my head into the bed. I took the hint and continued to be fingered by him without protest. I was moaning like a whore with abandon. Within a couple minutes, Brody deemed it enough, stepped away from me, and withdrew his fingers. "Don't you move an inch." He commands. I nodded and he slapped my ass for good measure.

When he returned, so did his fingers. He gathered the juices running down my slit and thighs with one hand and the other rubbed my clit. I sighed happily until I felt one of Brody's wet fingers push against my sphincter. My eyes popped open and I didn't move.

"Relax," Brody soothed me and continued to rub my clit and push two of his fingers inside my ass. I gasped as he reached his first knuckle, the pain making me shiver. I felt him stretch me out as he moved his fingers in and out of me, scissoring them as he went along. With every push, I became more comfortable with something in my butt which I imagine was Brody's goal. Suddenly the fingers left me completely and I felt my hole gape for a moment. The second I was empty, a cold metal pressed against my hole and quickly slipped in. I moaned deeply and Brody eased it into me. I reached the widest point of the plug and I took a sharp intake of breath.

"Brody it hurts." I reached back for him and he kissed up my back as a sign of comfort.

"Breathe into it and I promise the pain will go away," He kissed my shoulder when he finished his sentence. I followed his instructions and breathed into it and the widest part popped it. The hard end sat at the entrance and I felt stuffed and uncomfortable. "You look so sexy right now,"

I stood up from the bed on wobbly legs and walked into the bathroom. I turned around and spread my cheeks and saw the red jewel pressing against my hole. Brody was right, it did look hot. He walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What do you think?"

"I like it, it hurts but I like it," I admitted. His hands gripped my ass and I groaned from the pain. "Brody!"

"Shush," he covered my lips with his, immediately shutting me up. He bent down slightly and picked me up by my thighs, making me wrap my legs around his waist. Brody set me down on the counter and I made space for him to stand between my legs. My hands rested against the counter as Brody deepened the kiss. His hands pulled my waist towards his before lifting one of my legs into the air. My knee rested in the crook of his elbow, exposing my pussy to his awaiting cock. I tried to angle myself for him but Brody just shook his head. "Wait,"

I stopped all efforts and waited for Brody's guidance. He broke our kiss and pressed our foreheads together. I reached up and put one of my arms around his neck while looking down between us to see Brody's next move. He took my other leg and placed it on his shoulder before aligning his cock with my hole. He pushed forward and I gasped. When Brody was fully inside of me neither of us moved. We stayed perfectly still and cherished the moment. This was not about getting off this time. This was about being close to one another and being connected. "Brody." I said. I wasn't whining or begging, I just had to say his name. Brody tilted my head upwards towards mine and placed his hand on my throat. While staring into my eyes his other hand ventured between us and began to rub my clit. My abdomen immediately clenched and I took a deep breath.

"Does this feel good?" I nodded in response. His grip tightened around my throat. "Answer me."

"Yes!" I choked out. "Yes that feels amazing Brody."

"You know I love it when you say my name don't you?" He smiled. "Hearing my name fall from your lips is the sexiest thing in the world."

"And I love saying your name," I said as I felt myself get closer to an orgasm.

"Say it again," He commanded.

"Brody," His hips pulled back before pushing forward, sliding his cock in and out.

"Again,"

"Brody," He slid out again before slamming back in.

"Again,"

"Brody," Another thrust.

"Again,"

"Brody!" With another thrust I finally came, squirting around his pulsating member. My body was trembling but he paid no mind and built up a rhythm to get himself off. I didn't mind at all, I wanted to make Brody come again. It felt good to know I was the one getting him off, that I was the one he wanted. It only took another minute of thrusting before Brody was on the verge of his ejaculation. He pulled out and jerked himself to completion. The first shot landed on my ribcage while the rest decorated my stomach and pussy. We were both panting when we finally made eye contact. Without another word, we embraced. Our bodies were pressed together, I even took the time to wrap my legs around his waist, as we held each other. For once we weren't engaged in an act of passion or lust, it was just the two of us together. Brody pulled away slightly and looked at me. "Shower?" He suggested and I nodded. He picked me up off the counter and lowered me to the ground. He reached out and took my hand in his. I intertwined our fingers and he led us towards the shower just like the beginning of our day. I watched him turn the water on and test the temperature with his hand. He stepped into the glass enclosure and the water began to cascade over his body. I got in and let the warm water cover my body. I sighed as the water instantly eased my tense muscles. His eyes never wandered from mine and I smiled.

XXXGodess
XXXGodess
143 Followers
12