After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schoolgrrl
schoolgrrl
660 Followers

I moved faster, bobbing my head up and down in his lap, juices from my mouth mixing with the flavor of my pussy as his cock tightened, his balls tensed up. I looked up at him like a hungry animal, begging to be fed. His face twisted up, eyes closed, and I felt him shoot his hot cum deep into my mouth, my throat. He tasted so good, I never wanted him to stop. I sucked every drop of cum from his firm cock, holding it steadily in my mouth as his orgasm subsided. Licking the tip, I loosened my hold on him, moving my hands to his thighs, his stomach, his chest.

He leaned over and kissed me full on the lips, his mouth filled with the taste of our sex. Pulling me into his lap, he murmured in my ear, "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you, Joanna."

I smiled back at him, my fingers coiled in his hair, and whispered, "so have I, Stephen. You have no idea."

I stayed in his office for a little while curled in his lap, and then started to collect myself a bit, straightening my hair and buttoning my crumpled blouse. Just as I was about to put my panties on, I paused, looked at him, and smiled. "Why don't you keep these for me, Stephen?" I slid the white lace into the pocket of his pants, biting his ear gently as I did.

"Well, I should leave you with a parting gift too, I suppose," Stephen smiled, as he began scanning the bookshelf behind me. He handed me a book of political theory from the shelf. "I believe I promised you a book from my office down at the reception," he said, noticing the slightly puzzled look on my face as I slid it into my bag. I smiled nervously, wondering if panties for a theory book was a fair exchange.

"By the way," he continued, "you should have that back to me next week. In my office, that is. Same time?"

Stephen smiled that mischievous grin I've always been so drawn to. I knew I was going to get to act out more of my fantasies with him. With a knowing look in my eye, I nodded and smiled. "Same time."

schoolgrrl
schoolgrrl
660 Followers
12