After School Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Amber finally goes with the Grim Twins.
2.6k words
4.44
15.4k
16
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,756 Followers

(The Grim Twins)

I was proving very popular with the men and women of the After School Club and was soon having to limit myself to only two or three sessions a week; and over the first four months fucked and sucked 17 different parents, Grandparents, carers and a couple of their friends from my kids school.

Sometimes it was one on one, sometimes threesomes; which I absolutely loved; and twice what amounted to gang-bangs; one with 5 men and the other time, four women. It was soon very obvious that I was what Chloe called a 'sub' ... a 'submissive' (?) that enjoyed and allowed others to take charge in the bedroom (or living room, or kitchen or once, a conservatory)!

But; as time went by I became more and more intrigued by The Grim Twins. Two much older men; Maurice and David; both divorced Grandads. They were both quite pleasant and unobtrusive; Maurice especially who would always smile and say 'Good morning' and David appeared to be quite shy.

Unlike myself, they only seemed to 'hook up' with someone every couple of weeks; my friend Maxine was a bit of a favourite; but would never tell me what they got up to with her; but on a 'nod and a wink' implied it was all a bit kinky in a 'hanky-spanky' kind of way; which soon began to press my buttons; as I now really enjoyed getting my arse and titties spanked and slapped during torrid sex.

Then the day eventually arrived late in May.

As I arrived at the cafe Maurice smiled and pulled out a vacant chair; "It's Amber isn't it?" Both men smiled at me; "would you like to join us? Milky coffee?"

"Yes... yes please." I stuttered as I sat down.

David left to get my drink and Maurice looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes. "I understand that you are ... enjoying yourself, in our little club."

Embarrassed I only nodded, then smiled a 'thank you' at the other man as he handed me my coffee.

Maurice looked across at his friend; who sleazily smiled at me, then nodded at the silver haired man; "would you like to join us this morning for some playtime?"

While it was pretty much all I'd thought of for weeks, I was suddenly unsure because I didn't really know what 'playtime' meant.

I shrugged my shoulders; "I think so ... but ... no one ever ... has really ... you know... told me ... just that ... " I looked from one to the other, "you know do ... want ... just... it's ... you ... are a bit different from everyone else."

There were a few seconds silence; which felt like an hour before David chuckled; "That's good that our friends can keep a secret;but we don't mean to scare you but ... yes; our tastes ... sexually ... are different from most of the others; but as you are undoubtedly aware by now; some of your lady friends like 'different!"

Both men nodded and grinned; but I was blushing as I nervously lit a cigarette with a shaking hand.

David leant in closer, more conspiratorially; "We like to tie ladies up, different ways ... very different ways ... and ... punish them; spanking ... and other things too; and we are assured that Miss Amber likes having her sexy little bottom spanked." He icily looked me in the eyes, "Is that correct Miss Amber? Do you like being spanked?"

I felt a shiver run down my back, but meekly nodded.

"Would you like to be tied up ... helplessly unable to stop us doing whatever we want to your pretty little body? Spanking you? Taking a cane to your sexy little arse? Perhaps even a leather belt?"

I was staring at my coffee cup and took a long satisfying drag off my cigarette then stubbed it out in the ashtray.

Taking a deep breath a looked up at Maurice then David ... and nodded, then smiled the thinnest of smiles, then nodded again.

"Good girl." Maurice whispered. "Are you free this morning?"

I nodded.

"Excellent news." The men nodded at each other as David slid a slip of paper to me. "That's my address; about 10.30? You won't need to bring anything ... we will supply all you need to wear."

With that both men stood up to leave, with Maurice touching my shoulder as he whispered; "see you later Miss Amber; don't be late ... or it will have consequences."

Most of the other Mums were sitting inside and as I lit another cigarette I spotted Kathy who winked at me, which made me pull a 'wincing' face.

An hour later I was walking down a nondescript street about half a mile from my home. The house itself was a normal 3 bedroom semi with a garage attached to one side. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest when I knocked on the door.

It took an absolute age for David to open the door and let me in, then show me into the living room.

I went to sit down; but Maurice firmly told me; "No ... remain standing and we will go through some instructions."

Slightly surprised I nodded agreement.

"Today we will test your limits ... nothing too outrageous; but enough to see how well you enjoy our games; but first of all we will show you the play room."

David went first and unlocked the door into the garage.

As I stepped inside my jaw dropped. While not exactly a padded cell; there were numerous things hanging from the ceiling and attached to the walls, as well as some contraptions that looked like they had come from a gym; but now had handcuffs attached.

"Is this what you were expecting?" David asked in a husky voice.

"I don't know," I gasped as my eyes wandered around the room; "I didn't know what to expect."

"Are you happy to join us for playtime?" He asked; his voice getting ever deeper and croakier; "or do you want to go home; and we'll never speak of this again?"

I simply nodded.

"We need to hear the words my dear; you must enunciate so as we are all clear about your intentions."

I swivelled my head towards him; "Yes." I croaked through a dry mouth, "I'm happy to ... join you ...and ... let you do what you to me."

The men grinned; and Maurice asked; "We will need a 'safe word' so we will know if we've gone too far; can you think of something? An animal? A shop? Anything art from no and stop!" He sexily chuckled.

I was vaguely aware of this sort of thing from some of the stories I'd read; and out of nowhere said; "Ostrich?"

"That's a new one; but Ostrich it is then." Maurice shrugged his shoulders; "Oh; by the way, when is your husband home?"

Shit! My husband! "Friday night?"

"Good." He smiled at his friend then back to me; "we will make sure any marks have gone by then."

MARKS??????

He then looked across to the smaller bearded man; who handed me a plastic bag.

"Go back to the living room and get changed into these; then knock on the door."

Everything about the house was so ordinary; yet what they had in the garage was so extraordinary it was like a fireworks party inside my head.

Inside the bag was a pair of fishnet stockings, black g-string, a matching tiny bra and a pair of shiny black heels that were a size or so too big; but it wasn't as if I was going dancing.

It all seemed so business like as I undressed and stood naked, gently teasing my already soaking pussy and throbbing clit; then peeled on the stockings and lingerie; then touched up my lipstick. Before going to the garage I checked myself out in the large mirror; cheap slutty and not too shabby for a 36 year old mother of two I chuckled, then teetered back down the hall and nervously knocked on the door.

"Enter." One of the Grim Twins called back.

"Titties wobbling and arse jiggling I entered the garage. Both men were now wearing boiler suits and ski-masks, which shocked me; and a stocks like arrangement was hanging by a chain from the ceiling.

I was beckoned towards them by a curled finger; then unceremoniously touched and examined from head to toe, my tits roughly squeezed and tugged, my legs parted and the g-string pushed an inch or so inside my pussy; then one of them stretched my already puffy labia; which made me wince; then I led to the stocks, which were parted and I was pushed down until my head went through the large hole and my hands the smaller ones where my wrists were put in cuffs.

So far not a word had been spoken from any of us; which bizarrely made it all the more sexer.

The contraption was lowered until I was bent double and slowly walked around in a 36o degree circle; then my feet were kicked about three feet apart and then both men stood either side and took turns to spank my arse; making me yelp and squeal like bitch on heat. My arse was burning and I was soon wriggling from side to side; but that just brought harder smacks and occasional slaps to my dangling titties.

This lasted about five minutes and everything in my nether regions was on fire as one of them (David?) produced a large pair of cold scissors which he ran down my back and between my thighs; see-sawing across my puffed up pussy; then I felt him slide it under the bra and 'snip' he cut it off in three movements then down to the g-string, which was still stuck to my vagina even after he's snipped the sides away; which elicited a dirty chuckle from one of them as he pulled it away, then stuffed it into my mouth.

The Grim Twins then re-examined me like teenage gynaecologists; pulling my arse cheeks apart and stretching my labia until I thought it may snap, fingering my pussy and arse more roughly than anyone ever before in my life; which had me wriggling again; only to be met with some really hard smacks on my already stinging arse cheeks.

Still dangling, the men moved away and left me alone for a minute or two; then without warning I felt an incredibly sharp sting across my arse and yelped out loud!

"Ssh my dear," Maurice tried to calm me. It's only a bit of fun; isn't it?"

I nodded agreement as tears ran down my cheeks and he pushed the nylon bra into my mouth alongside the g-string.

"Good girl." He said as he caressed my hair then patted me on the head; then swoosh ... David thwacked me with the cane again, and again and again, then one of them moved to the side and shook my tits and tugged my nipples until I thought they might fall off!

I was eventually struggling for breath and they stopped; only to attach something to my ankles which meant that my legs were stretched about four foot apart and my married pussy and puckered arsehole would have been prominently on show.

As I regained my composure I heard something electric being switched on and before I knew what was happening it was pressed firmly against my cunt and the vibrations from the large round head were like nothing I'd ever known.

As he alternated between pressing it against my fanny, arsehole and clitty the other attached two clothes pegs to my nipples and kept tugging on them.

This all carried on for a few minutes, and after turning the machine off they both started stroking my ever so swollen and sensitive pussy; occasionally sliding a finger or two inside but mostly concentrating on stroking it.

With my mind spinning like a top I heard the snap of rubber and then a top being clicked off a bottle.

Next, a cold and sticky hand replaced the warm one. A large middle finger easily slid up my cunt and was wiggled around. When it came out he replaced it with two fingers, which made me gasp and bit down on the nylon filling my mouth. Then over the next few minutes another two fingers were added and he was now stretching my cunt in all directions.

I could hear their heavy breathing above my own as the fingers were removed and replaced by warm ones caressing and stroking along the soaking wet slit between arsehole and clitoris. Now breathing easily through my nose I heard the top on the bottle click again; and presumed he was lubricating his latex gloved hand again; he was.

On his return he easily slid the clenched fingers up my ever so willing cunt; fucking me like that for a minute or so, then sliding it out until only the tips were inside me he must have curled his thumb into his palm, because with one long firm thrust his whole fist slid inside my married cunt!

In ecstasy I threw my head back as far as I could and ried to thrust back to meet his pushes with his fist.

I'd had some large sex toys inserted over the last few months; but getting fisted like this was out of this fucking world!

As he continued fist fucking me the other one switched the gadget (a Hitachi vibrator?) on again and placed it directly onto my clit ... and kept it there. My eyes were now nearly rolling back inside my head and I must have orgasmed three, no four times as his friend pummelled my cunt; stretching it far more than even child birth.

Now sexually satisfied; my legs were shaking as the fist was eventually pulled out with an audible 'plop', then they lowered the contraption until I was kneeling and my head at waist height.

Maurice took the knickers from my mouth and threw them to one side as he opened some buttons in the middle of his shapeless boiler suit and pulled out his erect cock and rubbed it across my face, teasing me as I tried to get it in my mouth.

He eventually let me and then grabbing a handful of hair face fucked me so hard his balls were rubbing against my chin. After events of the last hour or so it was unlikely he could last long; and I was right ... he pulled it out and a second later splashed hot cum all over my face then pushed it back in for me to drain the last few drops out, which I gleefully did.

The shorter man replaced him and this time I was allowed to actually suck him to fruition... which only took a couple of minutes; but still being bound hand and foot felt like the sexiest thing I'd ver or would ever do.

But it wasn't!

After being unshackled, we hugged and kissed like actual lovers; and I was then shown to the bathroom were I took a lovely warm shower; being very careful when oit came to washing my very tender and still excited cunt.

Over the next few months I was a regular visitor; usually once a week and the things I let them do were out of this world; lots of rope play, sex toys and as my pain threshold increased week by week we got kinkier and fucking kinkier; but that's a whole other story for another day.

Mag58
Mag58
2,756 Followers