After School Delight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers

"I'm afraid I know nothing about horticulture," I told her.

"Well, it's not for everyone is it," she said, raising herself up as she came to realise she was making me feel uncomfortable.

"Well, you two girls go and do whatever it is you're going to do..." she said eventually, pausing to look me up and down again, "and I'll call you when your tea is ready," she smiled.

"Come on," Angie said, making a sudden grab for my hand and almost dragging me along. "This way." It was almost as if she couldn't wait to get me away from her mum, and to be honest I felt at that moment, that wasn't a bad thing, but it surprised me. It was such a change from the awkwardly shy, withdrawn girl at school, but I assumed that being in her own home environment was bound to give her more confidence.

She led me upstairs and along the half-light of the upstairs landing to the very end, and her bedroom door. As she opened it, she turned to look at me, stepping backwards into the room, watching my eyes while still holding my hand as she led me, enticingly into the room with her. If it had been a man leading me along, there would have been no question of what was likely to happen as soon as the door closed, but I was mesmerised. From nowhere there seemed to emanate a hypnotic charm that fascinated me, and I followed her in, quite powerless to resist.

Entering Angie's room was like stepping into a wonderland of childhood fantasy. The bedding was adorned with countless pictures of princesses and magic characters, with a large princess with a wand in the centre. On the wall there was a large picture of a princess riding a white unicorn in front of a castle and another of a wizard with a wand, casting a spell on some tiny unfortunate creature, and there were Disney character murals on all of the walls.

There were dozens of fluffy toys, lots of them characters that I knew from cartoons, either sitting on toy chairs or tables, or hanging from clips secured to white plastic chains suspended from the ceiling, and simply dozens of little toy animals on the top of her chest-of-drawers and her dressing table, including seven 'My Little Pony' characters.

There was a large TV affixed to one wall opposite the bed, and beside it a rack full of DVD movies, each one a Disney title, or some other well known cartoon or animated children's film; the sort of things a ten-year-old might have.

"Sowy there isn't anywhere much to sit," she apologised, slipping her glasses off and laying them to rest on her desk beside a laptop computer.

There was only one proper sized chair, and that was covered with clothes. "That's my pending chair," she joked, with a little laugh. I must have looked puzzled, so she explained, "Pending the wash or pending being put away."

I grinned. "How do you tell which is which?" I asked.

"The things on the seat are for putting away, and the stuff on the back of the chair is what I haven't finished with yet... like my jeans or my school skirts and stuff."

"Why do you still have all these things?" I asked, looking at the toy creatures on the dresser.

"What do you mean 'still'?" she asked, looking slightly hurt. I just looked back at her, puzzled. "Some of them are new," she told me.

"Really?" I asked, not thinking to try to hide my surprise.

"Why? What's wrong with that?" she asked, defensively.

"Nothing," I told her, turning to look at her with excited eyes. "May I?" I asked, walking over to the dresser and reaching for a cute, lilac coloured 'My Little Pony' with a thick fluffy mane.

"Of course," she smiled.

"I thought it was just me who liked these," I said, raising it to my cheek and giving it a cuddle, my true motive being to put her at ease. I could see that my initial reaction had upset her a little.

She smiled, reassured. "Do you have many then?" she asked.

"I used to," I told her, looking a bit glum, "but my mam made me get rid of them. She said they were..." I consciously stopped myself. I had been about to say ... 'they were a bit childish,' but I couldn't say that to her. Not now. Not after having seen how she reacted earlier. I went on to say "taking up too much space."

"Oh," she replied, looking bemused, then adding brightly, "You can come and play with mine anytime you like," she smiled, looking simply adorable.

On the rare occasions when Angela smiled she seemed to light up the room, and I always felt I wanted to kiss her. Right then I would have happily taken her face in my hands and pushed her back onto the bed, pinning her down and kissing her passionately as she lay beneath me, but at that moment I still wasn't sure that was what she wanted. In the showers, she had shown me her body in all her beautiful naked glory, but even so, I couldn't be sure. I had to be 100% cast iron certain. I so wanted to be her friend, and even more to be her lover, but if she didn't feel the same way, I couldn't risk scaring her off and losing the chance to at least remain with her as a friend. I had to move slowly.

"Which is your favourite?" I asked.

"That one," she replied, indicating the one I was holding. "He's Bozo," she laughed.

"Oh!" I whined, cuddling it and swinging from side to side in a childlike manner as I hugged it to my face possessively.

"You can have him if you like," she said, smiling uncertainly.

I could feel the tears welling up. I could hardly believe that she was prepared to give away her favourite toy, just because I liked it. "Oh no! I couldn't possibly," I told her.

"I wouldn't miss him," she lied. "I have another favourite. The pink one. She's Sammy," she smiled.

"They all have names?" I queried.

"Of course," she declared, looking at me quite seriously. "There's Bozo, Sammy, Eldora, Arthur, Salona, and Jenny," she told me, touching each one on the head and smiling lovingly, as she recited each of their names.

She moved away to sit on the bed as I asked, "Who is this one?" pointing to another very small pink one, standing alone beside her computer. She hesitated. "You don't have to tell me," I smiled. "Not if you don't want to." I waited.

"That's Macey," she said softly, at last.

"Awww... that's so sweet," I said, moving to sit beside her on the end of the bed. "You named one after me?"

She turned to look into my eyes and smiled. "She's the newest one," she said.

"How long have you had her?"

"I got her in September... for my birthday."

"When we went back to school?" I asked.

"Yes. I got her the second week."

I felt I was beginning to gain an insight into why Angie had been in the 'B' stream all of her school life. It hadn't really occurred to me before, but it suddenly dawned on me that, just as different people develop at different rates, academically and sexually, so also do their component parts, if that's not putting too clinical a view on it. I for example, had developed normally, mentally, but my body had ceased to develop much beyond the age of about twelve or thirteen. Angela on the other hand, had developed quite normally physically, maturing into a beautiful young woman, but it appeared her mind was still in more of a childlike state, not retarded exactly, but not yet fully grown-up.

I began thinking that perhaps I shouldn't really be there - wanting to get inside her pants I mean. If she was still as mentally impressionable as all that, perhaps it would be a bit amoral to pursue her in a sexual way.

"I couldn't possibly take any of them," I told her kindly, "besides, my mam would only make me get rid again, or make me give them back," I smiled.

"I know. Why don't I give him to you, and I can look after him for you here?" she offered excitedly. "He can be yours, and you can come and visit him, and play with him here... with me," she added, looking hopeful.

"Oh, that would be lovely..." I told her with a broad smile. "I'd feel so much happier knowing he was safe here with you..." She seemed pleased at that, "and I'd love to come and play with you here," I added softly, gazing into her eyes as she sat perched on the end of her little bed. I hadn't even realised the innuendo as I said it, but she instantly blushed and looked away.

"Let's play a game," I said, to break the awkwardness by choosing another from the dresser, I picked Sammy.

We slipped our shoes off and sat side by side on the end of her bed and played together for a few minutes, holding little pretend conversations, walking them over each other's laps, laughing as we rubbed their heads together and pretended to make them kiss.

I was beginning to feel aroused as our childish game gradually developed into something less and less innocent, so I stopped and looked at her, curiously. "So... what do you think we should do then?" I asked, trying to change the subject, but only succeeding in compounding the problem.

"Shall we look at the biology homework then?" she asked. She tossed her head, trying to throw aside the awkward situation for the moment, but it wouldn't go away. I could tell the thought was still there, fixed in her mind, just as it was in mine. Try as she might, she couldn't hide it, and I could think of nothing else. Each time I looked at her she avoided my eyes.

"What do you want to work on?" she asked. I was tempted to say 'You,' but I couldn't be so blatant.

"I don't know," I told her honestly. I was about to suggest we get some books out when a serious expression came over her face and quite suddenly she looked as if she might burst into tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting beside her on the end of her bed.

"You think I'm a big baby," she said, dispiritedly.

"No I don't," I objected, half laughing, in a feeble attempt to dispel her concerns. "Where did you get an idea like that?" I asked.

"You think my toys are stupid."

"No I don't. I love them. I just wish I could have some of my own."

"You can have them all," she offered ingratiatingly, appearing hopelessly unsure of herself, and far too eager to win my approval.

"You don't have to give me your things Angie," I told her softly, resting my hand on her shoulder. "I'll always be your friend."

She looked up and her eyes were beginning to fill. "What's wrong?" I asked. She stayed silent, looking sulky. "You can trust me Angie. Tell me what's wrong," I asked again, sympathetically.

"You're the only one who seems to like me at school," she said, so quietly I could just barely hear her. "No-one else."

"That's their loss then isn't it," I told her, giving her shoulder a squeeze. She smiled, uncertainly. "What started all this?" I asked, slipping my arm around her shoulders.

She turned to look at me, and I could see a tiny tear begin to trickle from one eye. "It was that Suzanne Baker," she said.

Just at that moment we heard her mum calling. "Tea's ready you two."

I went over to her dressing table and grabbed a pretty little box of lilac tissues. "Come on love," I told her, sitting beside her again. "Dry your eyes and let's go see what your mum has got for us. You can tell me about Suzanne Baker..." I feigned a slurping of saliva and pretended to spit to my side on the floor, in mock disgust at the sound of her name, adding the words, "after tea." I didn't realise it at the time, but this would become a regular means to cheer us both in the weeks and months to come.

She sniffled and gave me a little smile, then burst into a laugh, obviously feeling silly as she dabbed her eyes gently. "Don't rub now," I told her, "or your mam won't let me back up here with you if she thinks I've made you cry..." I paused. She laughed, and I took her by the shoulders, turning her to face me as I gazed into those lovely grey-green eyes to inspect the damage. "... and that would be a real disaster," I added, sincerely.

She smiled. "Do I look OK?" she asked.

"Beautiful," I told her, smiling and pulling her close for a hug, pressing my cheek against hers. Her body smelled slightly musky, but I found it arousing. I so wanted to kiss her, but it was far too soon for anything like that. "Come on, or she'll be chasing us," I told her.

We went downstairs and into the kitchen/diner, to be greeted by Angie's mum and her younger sister Geraldine. "Hello," Ges said, looking at me quite intently.

"Hi," I responded with a smile, trying in vain to avoid her piercing stare.

"Geraldine," her mother called, without even turning around. "You may leave the table if you can't behave." Ges looked down obediently, but every now and then she would glance up when her mother had her back to us, and she would lick her lips or bite her lip and smile. Angie tried to ignore her, but there was very little doubt that it bothered her.

We had lamb burgers with soft bread rolls and salad, and every time Geraldine took a bite she would raise it to her mouth very slowly and watch me as she extended her tongue, licking the meat erotically before carefully taking a small bite. Then she would look away and leave me wondering. Occasionally when their mum wasn't looking, she would lick it, slowly and deliberately, making sure that Angie could see her doing it.

We put up with about ten or fifteen minutes of this until, in the end I said to Angie that I'd had enough and maybe we should go and get on. We had all but finished anyway.

Angie seemed relieved and agreed, so we asked to be excused from the table.

Her mum glared at Ges. "Oh. Wouldn't you like some desert?" Mrs Bolton asked.

"Maybe later Mum, if we may," Angie replied.

"OK. I'll bring you something up there," she said.

"Thanks mum."

As we got to the top of the stairs I could hear Mrs Bolton's voice scolding Geraldine and I wondered if she realised what the girl had been doing, or why.

Angie and I climbed up onto her bed and we sat cross-legged, facing one another as she said, "OK. Where shall we start?" She meant the homework of course, but my answer didn't even consider that.

"Let's start with... Suzanne Baker." I feigned the slurp and spit again, making her laugh aloud. "You're so beautiful when you smile," I told her. She looked serious for a moment, and she reached out as if she was going to touch my knee, but she hesitated, stopping short.

"What is it?" I asked. She looked at me for all the world as if she was starting to cry again. "What's wrong?"

"I'm such a fweak."

"No you're not," I countered. I raised myself up on my knees, leaning forward but still cross-legged, and cradled her head in my arms to comfort her, stroking her hair. "A bit dorky maybe?" I teased.

She pulled back and stared at me, looking quite hurt, and I couldn't help but laugh aloud. At once she realised it was a tease and she spluttered into laughter through her tears, then she stared at me, quite seriously, suddenly launching herself forward as she grabbed my face in both hands and kissed me, pushing me backwards onto the bed.

My arms fell to my sides, unsure of what to do at first, then folded around her as our tongues met, half in each others' mouths, and that was the moment when she began to lap at my face. It was the weirdest feeling, like being greeted by an excited little puppy. That was the first time I had ever experienced a kiss like it, and after the initial surprise, I loved it.

We lay there like that for several minutes, Angie on top, pinning me on my back with my legs still crossed beneath her, lapping at my face as my mouth opened to try to kiss her. Every now and then I would manage to catch her tongue between my lips as it passed, sucking it into my mouth, aching to kiss her properly. I tried to part my legs but I was trapped as her tummy lay across me, and I had to struggle to get her off.

"Oh no! I'm sowy. I'm so sowy," she said at last, climbing off to release me. She raised her hand to her mouth and stared at me, a combination of shock and remorse on her face, looking for as if she was about to cry again.

"What's wrong?"

"I've wuined it," she whined, seemingly close to tears.

"No! No you didn't," I told her, uncrossing my legs and spreading them on either side of her knees, pulling her back toward me again. "I was just uncomfortable." She stared at me in disbelief as I stroked her lovely mousey hair and her cheek, and she smiled. Her hair was so beautifully soft, and I slid my hand around her head and pulled her toward me to resume the kiss, then pulled her back down on top of me again.

We kissed again for probably half a minute, then she stopped and looked down at me. "I've been so scared about this," she admitted.

"Me too," I smiled.

She looked at me for such a long time. I could almost hear her thinking. "What are we doing Macey?" she asked at last.

"Just what we've always wanted to do, but were afraid to start in case we were rejected," I told her.

She thought for a while. "What now?" she whispered, so very softly it was almost inaudible.

"More," I breathed, smiling up at her. "Just kiss me," I said, wrapping my arms around her, and stroking the back of her head.

We kissed like that for probably ten minutes or more - her beautiful warm, wet tongue lazily lapping at my face as I tried to catch it and suck it into my mouth, raising my knees up high by my sides as her groin pressed down, grinding against my open, panty clad crotch and exciting me with her body for the first time in my life.

She sat up and fluffed her hair, with a pleased look on her face, allowing me to sit up and breathe normally for a while.

"Tell me about Suzanne?" I asked, feigning the gathering of saliva and the spit to the side again.

She laughed, and we settled down together, lying on her bed side-by-side, Angie resting her head on the pillow and me resting mine on her shoulder. I slid my arms around her slender waist, clasping my hands together to hug her close, as she began to recount an event from one day, early during her first few weeks in class 5A.

"It was about two weeks after we came back to school after the summer bweak, and I joined the 5th year class," she began, then paused. "It all started that day."

"What happened?" I asked.

"It was in a geogwaphy class. I was weawing a fairly short skirt and half way thwough the lesson, Suzanne..." she paused and we both feigned the slurp and spit to the side, then both laughed, "Suzanne put her hand on my knee."

"I don't do geography," I told her.

"No. You had gone off to do another class."

"So what happened? What did you do?"

"No-one else could see because I was sitting next to the wall and she was wight beside me, so she was blocking evewyone else's view."

"What did you do?" I asked again.

"I didn't dare do anything. She turned and smiled at me. I just looked at her and then she began sliding her hand up and down my leg."

I waited for Angie to compose herself and continue. "I was shocked. I didn't know what to do." she told me. "When she saw that I wasn't going to stop her, she slid her hand wight up to the top and started squeezing my leg wight at the vewy top and pushing her fingers down between my legs. She was gwoping me and she seemed to be enjoying it. She must have sensed that I like girls, but I've no idea how. I just thought she wanted me."

Angie looked as if she was going to cry again, so I gave her hand a squeeze. "Go on," I said softly.

"Then she smiled a wicked smile..." Angie went on, "a big wide gwin, and she turned to the others and just said, 'Yep!' and they all laughed. Hardly anyone ever spoke to me after that."

I just looked at her, unable to think for a moment what to tell her; how to ease her humiliation. "Oh you poor baby," I said in the end, wrapping my arm around her head and pulling her close. "I had no idea. I wish I'd known. I would have made her run headlong into those bars and broken her nose or something."

She smiled at me through tearful eyes and I leaned forward, about to kiss her as there came a knock at the door. "Would you like your dessert now girls?" her mum's voice called.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
442 Followers