After School Stud Ch. 04

Story Info
The good teacher changes the rules again!
2.8k words
4.58
23.3k
28

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Chapter Four: [B]ig

Nearly another week passed before Chris came to her with another A. This time, it wasn't on a test, but his steel-hard excitement was too cute for Morgan to refuse. Holding a towel and kneeling at his feet, she stroked his full length while smiling up at him, expecting to be asked to remove her blouse again. Chris was a touch predictable, but then all teenagers were.

"I want to eat your pussy."

Holding him above her, his shaft obscuring half her vision of him, Morgan paused. To her surprise, a blush crept onto her face. She smiled the bewildered smile of an adult who thought they knew too much. Suddenly, kneeling made her feel small before him, like she was submitting to him, and she imagined him between her legs and shivered. "You want to do what now?"

Chris stammered, "I got an A, and so I w-want to eat your pussy. You always suck my d-dick, and I wanted to learn how to make you feel good, too." He tried hard to sound confident at the beginning, but the more he spoke, the more his confidence left him. Morgan, however, was stunned by him and could not see it. The request alone was bold enough to arouse her. To be holding his fat shaft in her hand as he made that request, however, broke her. Standing, she stepped out of her shorts without thinking.

She smiled at his shock and removed her panties next. Her crotch was neatly trimmed and very wet, but Chris hardly had the experience to notice. He was left speechless by the sight of her smooth skin and her most private regions. Morgan held him by the dick again and stroked him idly. "Well, if that's what you want, then I can be your teacher." She squeezed his dick. "I'll miss you, my big friend, but we can catch up later. For now..." Morgan turned to clear a spot on her desk before sitting, bare ass, on it. Chris began leaking precum.

Holding her legs apart at the thighs, Morgan displayed her neatly trimmed womanhood to an audience of one. Chris stood close, staring breathlessly at his teacher's pink, glistening folds. His dick throbbed, hard and dripping, matching her arousal. Morgan was beautiful, more beautiful than he expected any woman could be.

Morgan flashed him a smile as she held herself by her slender thighs. "Go ahead and have a taste, Chris," she said. "I promise I won't bite."

Chris, blushing and shaking, moved closer. Kneeling as Morgan had kneeled so many times before him, he gazed longingly at her open labia. It is not the first vagina he had seen, though it is the first he had seen in person. She kept her pubic hair short and neatly cropped around her vulva. Inside, she was pink and shiny, clean and glistening in her arousal. Comparing her to a flower seemed appropriate, though the texture was fleshier and ripe. He likened it next to a fruit, to a peach to be exact, and then touched her tentatively.

Morgan took him by the hand and guided him. Smiling down at him patiently, she used his thumbs to open her further and let him enjoy the moist warmth as he entered her. Chris could feel the wetness around his thumb and was astonished at how welcoming she was. Morgan took him to the knuckle with a quiet moan, and he wondered if this was natural or a byproduct of her arousal.

He got his answer when she cupped his head and pulled him toward her while whispering, "If you're going to do it, Chris, then do it." She said his name with needy want.

Nodding again, Chris stared up into her big blue eyes as he licked her. He was careful to start, probing her folds and watching her shiver with his thumb inside of her. Morgan began smiling again, gathering his hair in her hands and holding it out of his face as he licked her. He grew bolder, tonguing her lips repeatedly while holding her open with his thumb. Moisture gathered, and Morgan moaned. That is when he got his answer: this was arousal.

Emboldened by her pleasure, Chris went deeper. He drove his tongue into her with inexperienced enthusiasm, moving artlessly but with passion. Morgan seemed to enjoy it and held him to her pussy, rocking her hips into him as she panted and gasped. Moving her hands, she rubbed his shoulders and squeezed his muscles as she shook with pleasure. "Oh! Right there, Chris, right there! Keep moving your tongue. Mm! Yes! Go deep, twirl it! Lap at it like a dog, Chris! Oh. Oh! My, your tongue is flexible, isn't it? Use it, Chris. Use it!"

He was clumsy but his excitement excited her. Morgan was attractive, and she always had men throwing themselves at her. Most men were willing to go down on her, but Chris was more than willing. He ate her like he was hungry, and he seemed to drink up her arousal. He WANTED to go down on her, and as his cheeks grew moist with arousal, she grew close to climax.

Cupping her ass, Chris buried himself into her privates. He forced his face into her cleft and nuzzled her as she tongued her folds. Morgan twitched, writhing as Chris' nose rubbed her clit and forced her into climax. Toes curled, she fell back gasping and laughing, smiling as she patted his head and played with his hair. It was not the first orgasm that Chris had given her, but it was the first he had given her intentionally, and it was good. His tongue is long and fluid, and it filled her cavity and opened her as well as it could. He lacked experience but made up for it with skill and desire. She was impressed.

Holding him still by his long, thick hair, Morgan sat up to watch him. She gritted her teeth as he continued to eat her, unheeding of her climax. He was so focused on her flavor, on her scent, and on the notion of pleasing her, that he didn't even notice the pleasure he had already given her. Supporting herself with one arm and holding him with her other hand, she pinned him to her peach and rolled her hips into his eager tongue. "Mm. That's it, Chris. There's your reward. Eat me, you stud. Eat me well!"

Knocking her clit with each lick, Chris brought her to a second powerful orgasm that left her breathless and shaking. Morgan had to cover her mouth to quiet her moans. Panting and whining, she found herself edging toward a third orgasm as the taboo and the pleasure mingled. By this point, she felt numb everywhere except for her pussy and her head, and her head was spinning too much to pin down any sort of feeling at all. Coming a third time, she slapped him on the shoulder and growled.

"Enough," she barked. "That's enough, Chris. Stop. Stop!"

Chris obeyed. Sitting back, he stared up at her with his face dripping in her arousal. His dick hurt, he was so hard, and without thinking, he stood to find his teacher at rest on her desk, breathless, holding herself by her belly with one hand while the other hand was at rest on her forehead. She was sweating and panting, her tiny breasts capped by swollen nipples. Her pussy was wet and parted, like her legs, and Chris found herself drawn toward it like vertigo.

He had enjoyed eating her as much as she had enjoyed being eaten. He could still taste her on his tongue, and he licked his lip to taste her again. Staring at her tiny body with his long, fat cock suspended over it, he felt bold, and he moved on instinct.

Morgan smiled when she felt his hands on her thighs, and she let him open her legs. Expecting him to eat her again, to taste her selfishly like a child might, she allowed him to move up without realizing his true intentions. She was prepared to sit up, to pull him to standing and replace him on her knees. Instead, she opened her eyes to find him lining up and, eyes wide, moved to stop him. Her arms were still weak, though, and she had no strength to fight him. He pushed and opened her, and Morgan winced with the expectation of pain, but he entered her smoothly, with one stroke, and though there was pain, she could hardly feel it through all of the pleasure.

"Chris!" His name came with an orgasm. Taking hold of his strong forearms, she winced through the pleasure. Chris sank into his shaft, his balls at rest against her. Whining, Morgan buried her face into his muscular chest and bit him in angered arousal. Taking hold of his waist, she held him in place and then pulled him deeper. Quaking, she came again, wide-eyed, almost drooling against him. Morgan was not a big woman, but Chris was a big man. Her cervix parted around him as she took him to the hilt.

"Chris," she whined his name while sitting back to stare at him. Longer and thicker than any man before him, he reached depths of her that were previously unexplored. With one thrust, Chris touched virgin parts of her and awakened her to unfamiliar pleasure. She touched his chest, where she had bit him, and smiled. It felt like seeing color for the first time. Meeting his gaze and catch him staring, she flexed around him, and she moaned. "You're inside of me," she whispered. "Chris, you're inside of me!"

Face wet with arousal, Chris nodded. He didn't know what he wanted, but he knew it felt good to have her hold him. She was tighter than he could have ever imagined, so tight that it was almost difficult to move. It didn't matter, though. He was already on the edge of climax, and his breathing was the only thing keeping him steady. He swallowed and said, "Sorry. I couldn't--I couldn't resist."

Morgan giggled. Her smile was big and infectious, and her cheeks felt warm. It was like her first time all over again, the pain, the pleasure, the giddiness. She slid her hand up his chest to hold him by the shoulder. Her other hand came to rest on his powerful bicep. "Mm. Don't apologize, Chris. You made me come. Four times so far." She flexed again around him again, and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. "Mm." She giggled. "You really don't have to apologize for that."

Pulling herself up, Morgan stared between them at where their bodies joined. Chris stretched her, and she marveled at how nearly the full length of his wrist-thick cock had disappeared inside of her. Her pussy was stretched wider than she had ever seen and glistened like a freshly washed peach around him. She reasoned that her arousal was what allowed him so deep, but even then their dimensions seemed incompatible. She was such a small woman, and he felt so, so large inside of her.

Clutching him, Morgan moaned, "God, Chris, I think you're in my stomach."

Chris, standing stiff inside of her, rigid, unwilling to move for fear of his own climax, could only whisper, "You feel so good."

Smiling, Morgan looked up. She stared into his unblinking eyes and smoothed his hair with her right hand back while holding him about the neck with her other hand. Into his ear, she whispered, "I'd feel even better if you moved. We both would."

Chris reluctantly met her gaze and swore that he swelled twice as big inside of her. She cooed softly, as if to confirm his suspicions. "But I'm close," he gasped, "If I move, I'll come."

Feeling him fatten and flexing around him, Morgan moaned. Chewing her bottom lip, she stared him in the eyes and held him by the cheeks with both hands. All reason left her, and she felt like a giddy teenager again. Having virgin flesh opened in her, she felt like Chris was her first time, only this time felt good. In fact, it was the best of her entire life. "So will I," she purred.

Chris groaned. "Oh, God!" Withdrawing slowly, he gave one shallow thrust and then stiffened. Wheezing through his pleasure, he fell into her, and she held him as she rode out her own orgasm. "Coming!" He hugged her tiny body to him and nearly crushed her in his big arms as he swelled inside of her.

"Me, too," Morgan whined, and she buried her face into his neck to keep from screaming. Blinding, white hot pleasure spread through her like a tidal wave. Morgan forgot herself briefly and became an empty vessel for his cum. As he swelled thicker and harder inside of her, as he spewed and filled her, washing her womb in his thick semen, she existed only to please and be pleased by him. It is, by her estimation, Chris' biggest orgasm to date, and she could swear that if she wasn't careful moving forward, then each of her eggs might end up swimming in his semen.

When finished, Chris remained inside of her with Morgan holding him around his neck, her fingernails digging into his shoulder. She shook on him, and she groaned in an effort to swallow her scream. Every part of her yearned to praise him, to wail on him and for him, but she contained it. Coming down slowly with the orgasm still ringing inside of her, echoing endlessly like ripples on a pond, she released him and fell back onto her desk, sweaty and breathless.

"Oh, God, Chris! Oh, God! That was good! That was so good!" She spoke in a breathy whine.

Staring down at her, Chris withdrew slowly, his world a dizzy, surreal fantasy. His dick remained hard and glistened with their combined juices. His semen spilled messily from her spread lips, dribbling out of her, onto her desk, and then onto the floor. Reaching back, Morgan quickly found her towel and tucked it between her legs. Chris watched, staggering, his hard dick swaying, and Morgan smiled when she saw it. Chris stammered, "S-Sorry!"

Morgan, shaking as she sat up, laughed. "Don't be," she said, and she moved her towel to check her gushing vagina. No man had ever left her a mess like Chris did, but then no man had ever made her feel so good, either. Returning the towel, she ushered him over with her fingers and with a smile. She purred, "Come here, you."

When he came close, Morgan removed her towel and used it to wipe him clean. Then, returning it to her pussy, she held him in her hand and leaned over to kiss his crotch. His light fuzz was wet with her arousal, a reminder that he is a boy but also that he gave her pleasure no man could mimic.

She sat up with effort, her insides open and full. "You should get dressed before anyone finds us."

Chris nodded and hurried to his pants. Morgan watched his muscular butt flex with each step and found herself smiling. Sliding from the desk, she found her panties and pulled them on. Then, noting the growing wet spot in them, thought to herself, I'll need to bring pads or something next time. Toweling the desk, she reminded herself, Not that I plan to do that again, before thinking, Then again, I hadn't planned to do it today, either. Life, she decided with a shrug. It makes its own plans.

Fully dressed, Chris watched her towel off and dress, as well. She stored her towel in her bag afterward, wet with their combined pleasure. Catching him staring, she offered him a smile, and he quickly looked away, blushing. Morgan crossed the room to meet his gaze again. "What?"

"I was just--Was I good?"

Laughing, Morgan returned to her desk to gather their study materials. "Honestly? You were the best I've ever had." She looked sternly at him afterward, though his smile left her voice high and soft as she spoke. "But I am still married, so we can't do that again." Meeting him again, she took him by the hand and led him to a nearby desk. "That doesn't mean we can't keep using our other incentives to keep your grades up, though. That will still work, won't it?"

Chris, smiling bashfully, nodded and settled in the seat. Sitting beside him and staring at his arms, Morgan worried that she wouldn't be able to refuse him the same reward next time if he were to ask. Breathing through her continued arousal, she told herself, But that will be a problem for me in the future, then. For now, I have work to do.

Koto's Commentary:

Thank you to my readers and my patrons for supporting this and other stories. Happy fapping!


kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers