After School Stud Ch. 10

Story Info
Morgan is quickly losing self control.
1.8k words
4.45
14.3k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers

Chapter Ten: [I]nfatuation

Morgan started the day horny and let the arousal follow her. She refused to masturbate and fought hard not to indulge her fantasies, but her fingers tickled her idly in the shower as she remembered the fullness that Chris gave her. She didn't reach climax, but that only seemed to make it worse.

At work she looked for Chris at every passing period, and her arousal spiked every time she saw him. The morning was infatuation; the afternoon was hunger. Her time after lunch was spent hooded and empty, waiting for Chris to find her, fill her, and flood her. No one made her feel like he did, and she needed to feel like that again.

Her marriage was changing. Chris' long, fat teenage shaft made Morgan see her husband differently. She still loved Jared, but she hardly had any interest in him. Chris demanded her attention now, and all of the butterflies that used to belong to her husband now belonged exclusively to Chris instead. She didn't even try to have sex with Jared anymore and sharing a bed with him was beginning to feel like a lie.

Chris, meanwhile, seemed to flourish under her attention. Not only were his grades continuing to improve, but so was his demeanor. He seemed to be coming out of his shell, talking more bravely, and taking charge as a man of his stature should. Morgan smiled to see it. She felt proud of him, and she was happy to see him living his life to the fullest. Even better, she was proud to be a part of that life and, when he was next door fourth hour for English class, she took the time to peek in and stare at him. He must have felt her staring, because he met her gaze, and she felt giddy and flushed for a few minutes after.

Her lunch was spent in thoughtless arousal, which carried her to the end of the day. She dismissed her class with Chris on her mind and, as the students were pouring out of her door, she was determined to see him cum again. The bell rang, and after the students were gone, Morgan adjusted her bra and felt her nipples. They were stiff with excitement just as her panties were moist from fantasizing. She waited by the door for Chris' arrival, her heart hammering as each second passed. When he opened the door, she blushed.

"Chris...!"

Chris stopped in the doorway looking tall and powerful. She could see his fat cock filling his pants and swore it jumped when he looked at her. His gaze drifted to her swollen nipples, which showed subtly through her blouse, and then he blushed, too. "Mrs. Klein?"

Morgan smiled. "Come here," she said, and she pulled him into her class and closed the door after him. Guiding him by the hand, she led him to the chair behind her desk. There, she kneeled to undo his pants and remove his boxers before forcing him back into her chair. Chris landed heavily, the chair squeaking as it rolled backward, and his cock swaying with his movements. Their meeting had him half-erect, and he stammered and gulped as she licked her lips.

Shuffling toward him on her knees, she smiled up at him and laughed. "Nothing to worry about, big man. I just wanted to get this done before we try to focus on homework." She took him in her hand and smiled as his heavy shaft warmed her tiny palm. She cooed. "Oo, I've been thinking about you all day." Holding him reverently with her right hand, she rested her left hand on his thigh as she leaned in to smell him. Though young and largely hairless, Chris continued to smell like a man. She eyed him, enjoying the fine development of his manhood as the musky scent burned her nostrils and boiled her brain. She was already horny, but being this close to his dick made her significantly hornier.

Moving closer, she nuzzled his root and held his warm, throbbing manhood to her cheek. His crotch was smooth, the sparse hair there being fine and soft. Cooing again, she kissed his cock root and breathed deeply of his youthful fragrance as the warmth suffused her nose and lips. She took to giggling as she stroked him to his full, proud length, and then holding him with her balled fist at his crown, she moaned against his shaft. "My oh my, Chris, you smell so stinking good!"

Sitting back, Morgan stared at his shaft. She held him by the root to appreciate his size, his length tower and throbbing, his enormous girth widening her grip. His cockhead remained pink-red and his shaft thick and veiny. She added her other hand with a mewl and took to stroking him. "Everything about you is so good," she purred. Even his body was good, she thought, comparing him to Jared. He had been working out more ever since they started fucking, probably as a way to contain his growing lust, and his clothes could no longer hide his muscular physique. She wanted him naked so that she could worship him properly, but she understood the danger in doing that.

The idea that they could get caught hovered at the back of her mind already. A hand job was dangerous and, though Chris would likely strip naked for her at a word, having his pants off was already dangerous enough. She eyed his hairless testicles, each of them large and heavy with semen. Leaning forward, she smelled him, and Chris twitched as he watched her.

She kissed his cock root and stole glances at him, watching him watch her. His face was one of stupid, youthful innocence. Chris, while no longer a virgin, was still very young and very inexperienced. She could only imagine how his ego had swelled since this all started weeks ago and, holding his massive cock pinned to her cheek, she felt certain that he hadn't grown nearly arrogant enough. At the end of the day, Chris was just a boy, no matter how big his dick was, and he was completely out of his depth trying to keep pace with a woman.

Still staring him in the eyes, Morgan parted her pink lips and licked his balls. Chris twitched in response. His body went rigid for a moment, and she smiled and laughed breathily into his testicles before kissing each of them. Closing her eyes, she breathed him in, and she parted her lips again to suckle him. She pulled one of his testicles into her mouth with her tongue and wet it thoroughly, scrubbing it with her tongue while nursing it gently. When finished, she moved on to the other.

Morgan mewled and whined around his testicles and began lapping at him like a dog. As she licked him, she stroked him with one hand, her eyes closed so that she could enjoy his taste, smell, and rigidity without distraction. Chris swelled fatter in her hand, throbbing as she took turns between his testicles, sucking one, then the other, and then licking both. She swore that she could hear his semen churning in his testicles as she drooled on him.

Chris gasped and placed a single head on her head. Expecting reprisal, he hesitated, thinking to remove his hand until he heard her moan in response. Keeping his hand there, he felt Morgan suck him more vigorously as he guided her, and his head lulled back as he released a deep, masculine groan. "Oh my God..."

Morgan smiled around him and captured his gushing precum in her hand. His shaft was wet now, and she spread his precum around while feasting on his balls. With her eyes closed, she could smell him more acutely and found herself aware of the subtle throbs and pulses that informed her of his approaching orgasm. He was close, and she felt his testicles tighten in preparation in her mouth. She gave each one more kissing before he sat up to stroke him with both hands.

Opening her eyes, Morgan stroked him directly into her face. Her small breasts bounced perkily with her movements. "Getting close, Chris?"

Chris nodded frantically. "Yes," he whined.

Morgan giggled. "Good," she said. "Then come. Come all over my face and send me home smelling like you!"

Panting and pulsing, legs flexing around her, Chris erupted. Hot semen jumped from his dick in thick ropes and splattered across her face. It spread on contact, leaving long webs of semen in tendrils across her face and hair. Morgan laughed and smiled, her body breaking out in goosebumps as he caked her in cum. She had her own small orgasm that forced her mouth open and allowed her to catch some of his seed across her nimble tongue.

Chris, meanwhile, groaned breathlessly through his orgasm. He covered Morgan from the neck up. Rivulets of semen dribbled from her chin and onto her blouse, ruining it, but Morgan hardly noticed or cared. Opening her mouth, she sucked him in and stroked him, milking him of the last of his sperm before releasing him with a wet pop. Afterward, she showed him what was in her mouth before swallowing with a wink, her pretty face thick with the cum she collected there. Kissing his crown, she purred, "That was a good one." Caressing his thigh, she added, "But, all of yours are good, Chris."

Chris' dick twitched under her praise, spent but willing to continue on anyway. Morgan, still holding him, scooped cum from her cheek and ate it.

"And I am a mess," she said. She giggled and looked at him. "I probably should have taken my shirt off, huh?" Giving a half-hearted sigh, she shook her head. "You would have liked it too, huh?" Chris nodded vigorously and Morgan shrugged. "Wasted opportunity, but at least we know for next time." Standing, she giggled as Chris eyed her wet panties which clung to the form of her vulva. He was still partially erect, good enough to enter her at least, and Morgan truly thought about stripping naked and mounting him but decided against it. Instead, she fetched her towel and toweled him off. "I've got to go rinse my face. Can you have the room ready by the time I get back?"

"O-of course!"

Morgan smiled and blew him a kiss. "Good boy," she said, and she winked before sauntering out of the classroom.

On her way down the hall to the teacher's lounge, Morgan took note of how giddy she felt, and after washing her face, she took the time to try and scrub his semen out of her blouse. Staring in the mirror, she breathed deeply, realizing how thick Chris' scent is and how it seemed to linger on her skin. It stuck in her brain, too, and confused all of her feelings. Her attraction to him had evolved quickly and, even in her infatuation, she could see the danger in her growing affection for Chris and his long, hard dick.

To be Cont. in Vol. 2

Koto's Commentary: Volume 2 is under work, but I have other stories I am working on first. Thanks to my readers for reading and their support. Until next time.

Happy Fapping,

KotoC.

kotochaos
kotochaos
764 Followers