After Tante Marise

Story Info
I expand my horizons after Tante Marise’s tutorials.
3.9k words
4.78
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale takes place in that sadly very short, interval between the ready availability of the contraceptive pill and the outbreak of HIV and AIDS. It follows on from my lessons from Tante Marise and does not involve anyone underage at any point.

Having been relieved of my virginity by the lovely Gilly (see the story Hitch hiker) followed up by my french aunt, tante Marise, (a story of that name) I found myself in a strange county, surrounded by unfamiliar faces, and desperately craving some female company, particularly in my bed.

I had tried my hand, without much success, with some of the girls at work, but the all seemed to be husband hunting and none was after what I was after, a carefree shag or two.

It didn't take me long to realise that, so far, all my experience had been with older women. Older women who knew what they wanted and were willing to share their carnal desires with a younger, more innocent lad. Not that I was that innocent any longer but, as I was to soon learn, it didn't pay to advertise that fact.

All I had to do, I figured, is find a place where women of a certain age socialised and let nature take its course. I spent a long time wracking my brains until I found just such a place.

It was a rather posh looking bar where quite a number of people, men and women, who worked away from home Monday to Friday, went to unwind of an evening.

The typical scenario was that they arrived on Monday, stayed over until Thursday night and returned home after work on Friday. Perfect.

My initial efforts went unrewarded because of poor planning, but I was still learning! Monday nights were a dead loss as were Thursdays, because thoughts of home were far too present, so it had to be Tuesday or Wednesday.

A lot of empirical research had gone into getting me to this stage, but by now I knew my target group were the late thirty to forty somethings.

This makes me sound predatory, but nothing could be further from the truth. I had learned that looking the younger innocent figure went down so much better than the macho strutting about, which I witnessed in said bar. They failed time after time.

Not that my story faired much better initially. In fact the first encounter was a complete disaster. I had on smart trousers and a crisp white shirt, no tie, and the cuffs turned up to the second fold. Well it was the seventies!

Sitting alone in a small alcove sipping a very thin G and T, well you don't want alcohol causing problems if you strike gold! It wasn't long before I was approached, unfortunately by a man.

He was very charming, introduced himself, and started chatting. Soon even I realised that he was looking for what is now called gay fun, bearing in mind that the term gay was not yet in use and the actual act was still illegal.

Trying not to offend, I dropped several hints into the conversation. I commented on the figures of one or two of the female customers, hinted at my carnal desires, until he took the hint, made his excuses, and left.

Shortly after that a female voice stirred me from gazing into the fast melting ice cube in my G and T.

"I see you met Jeremy then." Said the voice. Looking up I saw the face of a woman, very much in my target age group. Again it sounds predatory but I wanted to appear to be the prey not the predator.

"Sorry?" I stumbled.

"Jeremy," she repeated, "he works in our main office and spends a lot of time in here looking for new, shall we say, friends."

Not really knowing what to say I just smiled inanely at the face before it said, "may I join you?"

I mumbled an apology, stood up, and introduced my self saying something banal about being glad of the company and noting the cluster of rings on her other hand.

She sat down beside me. So far so good! Christeen wore her dark hair in a shortish bob, which emphasised the roundness of her face, in turn set off by oversize earrings and a pair of red, square framed, glasses, altogether a very attractive picture.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of Jeremy before," she offered as she laid a hand, conspiratorially on mine. It felt soft and full of promise, especially accompanied by a slight twinkle in her eyes.

We swapped pleasantries, talked a little about her work, and chatted generally, before I noticed her glass was empty and offered her a refill, which she readily accepted.

The conversation flowed easily, as did the gin. Words were beginning to slur, particularly from her direction and the number of accidental touches increased at the same rate.

"You're not trying to get me tipsy are you!" She said, more as a statement than a question. A hand now rested on my thigh and the broad smile on her face was magnified by those wonderful glasses.

I smiled back and said hesitantly, "Of course.........." Delaying just a fraction too long before adding, "not."

"Well I think I've had a little more than strictly necessary, so I best be on my way." Lifting her palm from my thigh leaving a warm sensation behind.

I must have looked as crest fallen as I actually was, when she countered with.

"Would you consider escorting a vulnerable lady to her flat and protecting her from the ne'er do wells? It's only a five minute walk."

Bingo!

We got up and set off. As soon as we were outside she looped her arm in mine on the pretext of feeling 'just a little' unsteady. And, true to her word, we arrived at her flat in under five minutes, even with the alleged unsteadiness.

"That was very kind," said the voice in the darkness, fumbling with her keys, "could you do that for me please?" I turned the Yale key in the door and held it open.

"Can't let you go without at least a coffee. Come up?" This was more of a command than a question.

This is what I was there for. My target, or at least one of a selection, had chosen me. Obviously away from home, obviously married and equally obviously flirtatious. I was the bait and the prey, but this particular prey definitely wanted to be caught.

"Sounds great." Was all I said, before being, almost forcefully, ushered into her cozy flat.

"The kettle is under the cupboard with the gin in it. I'll have a G and T, your choice is up to you." I poured two G and Ts, or more accurately one G and T and one tonic. I had a feeling things were going my way, and much as I love gin, I love fornication even more.

Handing her the one with gin in it she said bluntly, "Now that you've got me here, what are you planning to do?"

I didn't need any more encouragement, I lent forward and kissed her softly on the lips, not a lingering kiss just a soft 'lip to lip with intent' sort of kiss, which gave rise, much to my delight, to a murmur of approval, or at least I took it as such.

"Hmmmm, promising, very promising......" was her response.

"Come over here and do that again."

I took the gin glass from her, 'accidentally' brushing a breast as I did so. There was something very erotic about touching a breast with the back of my hand. It's hard to explain but it is a mixture of forbidden pleasure and the promise of more, my cock started to stir.

I put her glass down on the side table, leaned forward to kiss her again and placed my hand deliberately on her breast.

We now both know exactly where this is going, but I still want her to think it's her idea.

We kissed a bit more passionately and she allowed my hand to enter the front of her blouse to discover the clasp of a front opening bra. I was not familiar with this arrangement, but fortunately it just popped open without a hint of a struggle.

A full, warm breast delivered itself into my waiting palm as our tongues danced around in each other's mouths.

"Let's get more comfortable." Was her suggestion as she stood up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Standing by the bed she turned towards me and glued her mouth to mine as her hands slid over my buttocks.

Then one hand made its way round to my front and discovered my erection, whereupon she set about undoing my belt.

"Well, someone's pleased to see me!"

My trousers fell to the floor in a heap as I undid the buttons of her blouse, and got my first glimpse of her full mature breasts, with their pronounced areolae and, as I stroked, her stiffening nipples.

"I can't very well pretend I don't like that!" She smiled as her nipples erected, giving her away, and she set to work on my shirt, which simply fell off my shoulders. I slid her blouse off hers and her bra followed with a simple shrug.

Her skirt put up no resistance either. Once the button was slipped and the zip lowered, it too fell to the floor. I was delighted to see her now standing in just a small pair of white cotton panties and hold up stockings.

The white cotton panties, with a little pink bow, drew my youthful gaze. The elastic top neatly divided the area between her navel and the object of my lust. It revealed that most erotic of areas, on a mature woman, where the outward curve of the belly starts to curve gently inwards again to the flat plane of her cunt.

She reached round and gently stroked my erection through my boxers as we kissed, and I ran my hands inside her knickers over her still delightfully firm bum.

"Take them off." She demanded and I had no hesitation in doing as I was told. As I stooped to lower them, my gaze was met by a forest of dark, tightly knit curls.

"Now take yours off." Again I obeyed and my erection sprang free. Both naked now, except for the hold ups, and her glasses, we climbed out of the wreckage, as she pulled me over to the bed and we collapsed onto it.

She immediately lay on her back and parted her thighs, clearly expecting to be penetrated straight away, but Tante Marise had taught me well, and I started caressing and kissing her breasts while my free hand started to explore the mass of dark curls that concealed the entrance to her intimate garden.

My index finger slid easily into the moist folds of her pleasure centre, accompanied by a soft sigh as we continued with the languorous kiss, while my other hand toyed with a beautifully stiff nipple.

This was exactly the type of encounter I had fantasised about. A mature, experienced woman looking for uncomplicated fun.

I broke from the kiss and straddled her parted thighs while she raised her knees to allow my cock easier access, but I didn't want to rush things, so I slid a little down the bed and started kissing and licking her areolae and nipples.

With my hands still gently massaging her breasts I slid further down and gave her navel the same treatment. There was a clue that I was on the right track by the way her hips started to undulate gently under me. Was she expecting me to go down on her, or even hoping that I would? I slid down further.

She showed some surprise as I reached her mons, probably because she was expecting me to grasp the opportunity and plunge into her with my raging erection. Well what young man doesn't have a raging erection when fondling the naked body of a sexually responsive woman?

I continued my journey south, gently scooping her knees with my elbows and kissed and licked first one inner thigh the the other.

"Oh god." I heard from the voice at the head of the bed, "oh god this is sweet agony."

More licking and blowing hot breath over the damp flesh.

"Sweet, sweet agony........

"But..........

"I need you inside me.......

"I want you to ........"

Precum was already starting to leak from the head of my cock and my excitement was heightened even more by the sight of her pink folds slowly blossoming in the forest of dark curls.

This was the sign I was hoping for, and resisting, with great difficulty, the desire to plunge my cock into her obviously willing cunt, I lowered my face onto it and lapped slowly from the bottom to the top, searching for her clit as I went.

"Jesus!" Was the response.

"Oh my god!

"What the......

"Fucking hell......"

Having located her pleasure button, I tried to imagine Tante Marise's soft hands guiding my head for location and pressure, I set about giving it light, rapid flicking strokes with the tip of my tongue.

Her hips became more and more animated. She spread her arms wide across the bed and grasped handfuls of bedding, in a vice like grip, while forcing her pelvis into my face.

"Oh fuck.....

"Fuck.......fuck..........fuck!

"Stop.....

"No, no don't sop.......

"Please don't stop......

"Whatever you do, don't you fucking dare stop!"

Her head was now thrashing from side to side, her bum lifted clear of the bed, she let out a primal groan and slumped back onto the mattress.

"Fucking hell!"

A moment or two passed and she clutched my head between her palms and half dragged me up the bed. My lips, still laden with the evidence of her excitement, met hers in a gentle, but prolonged kiss.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

I told her that my delightful French aunt, Tante Marise, had taken me in hand and taught me not to be greedy and initiated me into the delights of oral sex.

"Jesus! My husband just won't do that. He refuses point blank. That was unbelievable. God what have I been missing!

"What else did Tante Marise teach you?"

I smiled, rolled on top, allowed my precum leaking cock to find her entrance of its own accord. I lowered myself gently until just the tip had entered her. Every nerve now screaming for me to slide it fully home and release my pent up lust deep within her.

"She taught me not to worry about coming too quickly the first time, as the reload would be much more satisfying."

"Christ, what an aunt!...

"Ohhh, that feels sooo good."

I let the penetration continue slowly, millimetre by millimetre, until I could go no further. Staring deep into her eyes through those magical glasses, I started a slow, classic, fucking motion to the accompaniment of her mews of encouragement.

Sure enough, it didn't take long. The build up. The undressing of each other. The feel of those full but still firm breasts. The curve of her belly and the sensation of my cock sliding fully home into this sexually receptive woman, took their toll.

A familiar sensation started to make itself felt in my toes and made its way up my legs. All my major orgasms start this way and I knew that the next few full strokes would take it up to my balls, whereupon there would be an incredibly satisfying release.

It happened just as I thought it might. My contractions started violently, the first ejaculation being by far the most powerful and the subsequent ones, while not as violent, all added up to a massively satisfying orgasm.

"Oh my........

"Fucking hell! When you cum there is no mistaking it. I felt every one of your......

"Of your....pulses; at least five. Not the miserable half hearted dribble I'm used to."

I pushed her legs together, grasped her bum and rolled us onto our sides, just managing to maintain our union, but within a short time the inevitable shrinkage cause my cock to slip out of her.

We chatted for a while about my time in France and about how Tante Marise had educated me, after making sure that I was no longer a virgin. She didn't want to be my first, she had wanted me to work that out for myself.

I may not have been a virgin, but my skill level was practically zero. That was, until that night in her bedroom, that bedroom that was almost a shrine to sex, with that erotic painting of her in orgasm and the mirrors strategically placed to reflect the action on the bed from almost every angle.

In return I rather clumsily asked her about her own sex life, which was met with a snort, and rather more information than I was expecting.

"I thought married life would be one long sensuous shag, or at least two or three torrid romps a week. Boy was I wrong!"

"How so? I would have thought you could get a chap worked up in pretty short order."

"Well I tried. I dressed up, I tried stockings and suspenders, sexy lingerie, the lot, but he just said it looked ridiculous.

"He drinks quite a bit so getting it up is a bit of a problem. I have to work at it, a bit like you just did to me."

"You mean a blow job?"

"Yea, blow jobs, otherwise it's like getting toothpaste back in the tube."

I couldn't resist a bit of a giggle.

"I'm a bit of an expert at getting a recalcitrant cock to stand up, but I get nothing in return. No oral for me! He won't even talk dirty."

"Is that something that turns you on?"

"I suppose so, particularly just before a man cums. I really want to know what he's feeling, his innermost basic thoughts. Does that shock you?"

"Not at all. Surprises me a little, yes, but shock me? No."

I felt a hand slide down between us, eventually reaching my still slick, if somewhat shrunken cock.

"You mentioned something about the first time...." said more as a question than a statement. A faint stirring between my legs gave us both the clue.

"I am not sure if I'm ready just yet," I said apologetically.

"I have a cure for that. Sit on the edge of the bed."

I did as I was told.

"Now put a pillow on the floor." Again I complied.

She manoeuvred herself between my knees, kneeling on the pillow.

"This is the bit I'm good at." She smiled through her square framed glasses, "now lean back on your elbows."

She took my still flaccid cock in her hand and guided it towards her smile, easing my foreskin gently back as she did so. She wasn't exaggerating! She drew me softly into her mouth and started a gentle sucking motion that felt heavenly, and as if it could go on for ever without making me cum.

"It tastes delicious. Your cum and my juices together!" Then returned to her task.

After a while she changed tactic and held my cock against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. She did something totally magical to my frenulum while increasing the suction dramatically. The process was starting. It was heavenly and, not only had I now got a full mast erection, but I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I don't think I can take much more."

Releasing the suction just for a moment she said, "and what's the worst thing that can happen?"

Taking my clue from our recent conversation, I replied.

"Shoot my load down your throat."

"Mmmmmm sounds tempting, but I want my second helping."

She let my throbbing cock slip out of her mouth and slid back up on the bed.

"Well much as I want to taste all your young cum, I want your cock deep in my cunt even more."

I have to admit hearing a mature woman using language like that as she pinched my nipples playfully, was having an effect on me.

"I want to ride that cock and ride it hard!

"On your back!......"

As soon as I complied she straddled my hips, took my erection in her hand and rubbed its head inside the now visibly engorged lips of her sex. A few strokes of this produced the result she was looking for, her face flushed as she slowly guided my full length into her.

"God that cock feels good, I can feel it right up there, filling me."

A sensuous rocking motion of a cowgirl in the saddle started as she gently took her pleasure at her own pace, slowly becoming more and more flushed.

"Oh soooo good, sooooo fucking good.....

With each forward rock of her hips her clit ground onto the base of my cock. After a while she leaned back and supported herself by holding my ankles, allowing me the highly erotic view of the point where my now glistening cock entered her.

"Does that feel good for you?"

She slid forward and backwards a few times.

"Do you like watching your cock slide in and out of my cunt?

"Take your thumb and rub me very gently here."

She reached for my hand and guided it onto to her clit which was now protruding quite obviously.

"Yea, softly....

"Just like that.....

"Oh fuck that's good......

"Soooooo good."

Both the view and the sensations were amazing. The rocking continued along with the encouragement to caress her clit, and delicious as it was, it didn't seem to be taking me over the edge, that was until she leaned forwards and drew her feet up in a squat.

12