After the Beginning Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby said to save my sperms.
7.1k words
4
1.2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm worried about you, Joey. You never talk to us anymore. Where have you been? You were gone before six this morning." Mom attacked me when I barged in through the front door headed for my room. She rested a fist on her hip, and it caused her short cotton nightgown to climb her thighs just a bit.

I shook my head. Sex must still be clouding my brain if I noticed my mom's thighs. Her red hair bounced off her shoulders when she shook her head at me awaiting an answer. I wish I could talk to her about some of the things I was going through- mom always helped me see things I was missing- but how do I say, 'sorry, mom, I had to go rail one of Abby's friends this morning'?

"It wasn't that early, Mom. I had to help one of Abby's friends with something." By now Greg was finished giving her round two and Seth was in tow. I smiled, knowing how much fun they'd all have today. I was glad for Angela the most, and proud I could help. Greg and Seth would owe me big, too. Plus, if Abby's best friend is having sex, maybe Abby will decide she wants it, too. "I can't talk, Mom. Late. Late. Late." I grumbled, pulling on my pants.

"Ok, I just wanted to let you know that your Dad and I have a special date tonight. We won't get home until tomorrow afternoon. Will you be ok?" She asked. "We are taking your sister to grandma's."

I froze Mom and dad gone all night? I didn't know what Abby had planned, but this might change things "I'll be fine, Mom. Have fun." I bounded out the door.

Two minutes later I was outside Raj's house. He stood waiting at the end of the driveway and jumped in quickly before the car had completely stopped. "Drive, fool!" he exclaimed as he fell in. "Gonna be late."

"Nah, man, we got three minutes. Who are we working with tonight?" I asked. Raj was keen on the schedule.

"Wendy and Tina, again. I think it is just me and you on the floor." He looked at me quietly for a moment. "Are you gonna fuck Tina?"

"Where the hell did that come from?" I asked, shocked. Raj had not been there when TIna made fun of me the other night.

"I don't know. She is pretty cute. I was thinking-"

"That voice, though." I interrupted.

He laughed. "Wouldn't it be fun to hear her when she cums. I bet there are squeaks everywhere. She probably sounds like a fleet of bad shopping carts." He laughed more. I laughed. He continued. "Yeah, she's cute, though, and funny."

"Are you crushing on the squeaker, Raj?" I asked.

"Hell, no. I'm crushing on Tammy Mires." He laughed again. Raj hardly ever stopped laughing. "I expect she'll be my girlfriend by tomorrow. I was thinking about tagging Tina at work tonight. I'm no not a cheater, you know. If I hit it, it's gotta be tonight at work."

"Go for it, dog." I shook my head. "I have a good feeling she's a bit of a slut."

"Bit? Dude, she's a fucking whore. You know Sanston?" I shook my head. I had heard of him; he went to Tina's school, but I didn't know him. "He told Mick that Tina once sucked two dicks in front of everyone at a party."

I parked. "If she's used to two dicks- Nevermind. I was gonna say to call me if you need help."

"What's wrong, fag? You don't want your little jimmy sliding beside mine in a slut's mouth." More laughs then he stopped suddenly. "Yeah, that's not really funny to think about." He shivered. "Plus, I'm really packing. I don't want to embarrass you." Raj laughed.

"I'm sure you are carrying a log with you, Raj." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I couldn't help anyway. Abby told me to save my sperms. She has plans tonight." I boasted.

Raj rolled his eyes. "Dump that rude bitch. You'll never get any pussy, and you'll be dreaming about Beth the rest of your life."

"Well, point one, you brought up Beth, not me. Point 2, I got some pussy this morning. That is why I was late." I opened the door and walked in ahead of Raj.

"She put out at sunrise?" Raj asked in disbelief as he clocked in after me.

"If by she, you mean Angela Archer, then yes." I put my timer card in its slot on the wall and headed for the stockroom.

Raj followed in tow. "Angela Archer? You fucked Rag Bag this morning? And you're bragging about it?" Raj's laughter was always contagious.

"She's pretty hot when the rags come off, trust me." I studied Raj as he shook his head in mild laughter.

"Joey fucked the rag bag." He laughed more.

Angela was not a rag bag. "A lot of guy will be fucking her, you watch. She's gonna start slutting out," I meant that as a defense for Angela, but it felt more like a betrayal when the words left my lips.

"I'm sure all the guys will line up to dip into the rags." He slapped my back. "Let's get to work."

There was no one else in the stockroom, but I lowered my voice more anyway. "Would you like to fuck her? She will fuck whoever I tell her to fuck." I looked at my watch. "She's probably fucking Seth right now. I called him and Greg to come get some after I was done."

Raj stopped laughing. "That's fucked up, dude. Fucked up. I might make fun of rag bag, but I'm not whoring her out to nerds. Fucked up. I'm gonna go up front and bag."

"Get some from Tina while you're up there," I said nervously. Raj continued walking and just threw a peace sign over his shoulder for response.

Two hours later I was pulling stock in the back room when Tina went on break. "Why have you been hiding back here all day?" She asked slowly. When she talked so softly, the squeak was hardly noticeable.

"Well, I have stuff to do." I replied. Then with a bolt of new confidence, I continued, "I can't just stand around up front all day just so you can drool everywhere." I grinned so she'd know I was kidding.

She stared at me quietly for a moment. "I think Raj wants to fuck me."

"Yup." I laughed. "He's got some new girl, and wants to get a piece before they are official."

She nodded. "Makes sense. You know, I would really like to help him. I understand his situation." She opened a soda and took a drink in thought. Her curly blonde hair glowed a little in the stock room lighting. "Ok, here's the deal-"

"Deal? Raj the one who wants to fuck you. Make a deal with him." I opened a box of paper towels and tossed her a roll. "Here, I think those are out.." I nodded to the paper towel roll on the break table.

She caught it and pulled off the plastic as she spoke. "Right, right, but I want to fuck you. So here is the deal. You fuck me, then I fuck Raj."

"You're nuts." I laughed. Tina was fun to talk to, that much was sure. "What do I get out of it, other than gonorrhea, I mean."

"You take that back! My pussy is clean and tasty!" She rounded the table and poked me in the chest. "I might be a slut, but I am a safe slut! You take that back!"

"Okay, Okay, sorry. Geez!" I backed away from her. "I was just teasing." I rubbed my chest where she had been poking.

"That was not funny. I take tests. Clean as a whistle!" The squeaks grew with the excitement in her voice. "And I take the pill, so no babies." She shrugged. "It doesn't matter, see? You get to dump a load of delicious cum in me, no regrets." She wagged her finger. "And you'd be doing a solid for you buddy."

I had to admit that her logic was sound, but in the context it felt a bit creepy. "Ok, so your pussy is clean, but-"

"And tasty!" she interrupted.

I laughed. "Ok, so your sparkly clean pussy is super duper tasty, but I have a girlfriend."

She waved off the latter part of my statement, and looked at me sideways. "It really is super delicious, Joey, no kidding." She stuck a hand in her pants. "Here," she pulled the hand from her pants and wiped a wet finger across my lips. "Taste for yourself."

I licked and smacked my lips involuntarily. She was right. "Damn, Tina."

"I know, right." She grinned and rolled her eyes. "All the boys just rave about it." She winked. "Girls do, too."

The taste of Tina's pussy juice jarred me off kilter; I totally missed her comment about girls enjoying her pussy. "Yeah, it is tasty, but so is every other pussy." I felt the pussy pheromones charging through my blood, and my cock pulsed.

She squinted her eyes at me and poked me in the chest.. "You are going to fuck me tonight at work." She turned to leave. "You can eat that food if you want." She nodded to her uneaten plate of food on the break table. "I decided I have a different appetite right now.

"I'm not fucking you, Tina," I called out as she busted out the swinging doors.

A little more than one hour later, Raj approached me in the dairy aisle. "Dude, you gotta fuck Tina." He clapped me on the back.

I tilted my head at him. "Good stuff? When the hell did you fuck her? You've been with me most of the night, minuteman."

"No, I meant she told me. She said she would gladly fuck me, but she wanted to fuck you first."

"What the fuck, Raj? Do you hear yourself." I pushed the empty milk cart toward the stock room. "Are you begging for my sloppy seconds?"

"No, asshole. I want to get laid. I just want her to wet my dick a bit. If that means you have to wet yours first-" He shrugged. "Hell, she probably fucked her boyfriend before work anyway."

"Gross." I shivered.

"Joey, you are like a man-pussy or something. Maybe you're a faggot." Raj sounded genuinely pissed.

"Wait, you are asking me to cum into a pussy so you can fuck it, but I am the faggot?" I shook my head.

"Fuck you, man. I just want some pussy tonight. My only option is Tina. Her only requirement is that you fuck her first." He shrugged. "Come on. Do me a solid, bro."

"That's what she said. She said I'd be doing you a solid." This shit was crazy.

"She's not wrong. Listen, I am going to go up front and tell her you are back here waiting. When she gets back here, fuck you if you don't fuck her." Raj clapped his hands, and his smile returned before he turned and headed up front.

Ignoring Raj, I put the milk cart up and headed for the meat room. I promised butcher Gary I would finish grinding up the hamburger. I was emptying the third bucket of meat scraps on the table when Tina found me. "Oh, there you are." She looked around the meat room. Blood and meaty flesh covered the table and some of the floor. "You're gonna fuck me in here? Kinky. I like it." Her squeaks seemed higher.

"No, Tina. Abby, my girlfriend asked me not to waste any sperms today." That was my last ditch effort.

"Shut up," she said, stepping forward. "I'm not arguing about this anymore."

As Tina approached, I stepped back from the table and collided with the wall behind me. Tina moved the little step-thing Gary used to reach the high shelves to infront of me and stepped up on it. She stretched on her tip-toes and her nose bumped mine. We froze staring at each other for a moment. Her bright blue eyes slanted a little, like she had Asian in her blood. I had never noticed that before. It seemed out of place with her blonde hair, blue eyes, and Snow White complexion.

I held the last bucket of meat scraps in my hand, thinking about a Japanese Snow White, when Tina kissed me. I dropped it and it spilled more bloody meat to the floor. Tina locked her fingers behind my neck and jumped, locking her legs around my waist. I returned the kiss tentatively, and I tried to back away from her, at least in a gesture. She squeezed me tighter and plunged her tongue deeper into my mouth

Kissing Tina was nothing less than incredible. I liked kissing Abby. It was really fun to kiss Angela that morning. I lost my mind and changed all my life plans when I kissed Beth- that thought made me grimace inside. I couldn't say who kissed better, but kissing Tina felt like a totally different sport.

She was cute and fun, but she could not stand up to Beth or Abby with her looks, not even close. Tina was more on par with Angela (after the rags were removed). I would never have expected her kisses to be so- I couldn't think of a word, so I just kissed Tina back and concentrated on that. "Mmmm" I moaned into Tina's mouth.

She pulled back and licked my nose. "You're so fucking cute, you dork. My spit's tasty, too, isn't it. That's what they all say. Maybe it's my diet." That last statement sounded reflective and less squeaky. She shrugged and dropped from me, falling to a squat on the dirty floor. She reached behind my apron to unzip my pants.

"Here, let me help." I loosened the straps that tied at my back and pulled the apron off. She jerked my belt and pants loose before the apron could fall to the floor. "Your kisses are pretty tasty." That was a stupid thing to say.

She pushed my pants down and boxers down. My cock unrolled in front of her face. "Finally!" she squeaked, then "Oh my holy fucking God." She cupped my balls, one hand cradling each. "You're not normal, Joey." She planted a kiss on the head of my dick. When she pulled back you could see the little red lipstick kiss on my glans. "Your cock is beautiful, Joey. Just fucking beautiful. She trailed butterfly kisses from my base and the entire length of my shaft. She looked up at me with adoration. "My panties are ruined." She stood. and shimmied out of her pants.

I moaned in appreciation. Her skin was pale, but healthy, and her legs toned nicely. I wanted to see her tits. "Shirt, too," I suggested

"Hold your horses." She giggled and pulled the shirt over her head. She looked like a child in a cheap matching bra-panty set. She reached behind and unclapsped the bra. Tiny pink nipples crowned her A cup titties. The nipples were small in radius, but extended like pencil erasers. She started to drop the bra to the floor, but decided to toss it, and the clothes, over the bloody table and on the desk. "Floor's dirty," she laughed. With a quick push, bend, and step, the panties were hanging from her finger as she stood facing me. "Tah dah!"

"Damn, Tina." She really was beautiful. There was not a single freckle on the slight pink tone of her pale skin, Her waist was so tiny, and her hips looked like perfect little handles.

"Oh, hush," she mocked bashfulness and tossed the panties to me. "You already know how tasty I am, so sniff those while I work you down my throat."

I caught her panties, surprised. They were drenched and landed in my hand with a weight and a splash. "Damn, Tina, these are fucking soaked." I tossed the panties once, enjoying the feel.

"I told youbefore-" She thumbed toward the cash register area. "I am a horny slut, Joey." She ran a finger up her thigh. "Look, I'm gushing everywhere." She squeaked and sucked her finger before dropping to her knees.

"That was hot." I shook my head. TIna was definitely turning me on.

"Don't cum in my mouth." She giggled. "I mean, that is fine, too, really, but I want to feel this-" She had been looking in my eyes, but she lowered her gaze and stared directly at my dick. "I really need to feel you, ya know?"

I raised the panties to my face, and my knees almost buckled. "Holy fuck!" I loved everything about pussy; I loved the smell, I loved the taste. The smell of Tina's panties was unlike anything I had ever inhaled. "Holy fuck!" I pressed the slimy cotton against my face and breathed.

She giggled. "Yeah, I knew you'd like it. I don't know the big deal." She shrugged while she played with my cock. "It's just a pussy, right?" She giggled again. "Everyone says it is so great, but it's just my pussy is all."

"Fuck, Tina!" I gulped air through the ruined panties.

More squeaky giggles and shrugs. "I mean, I know pussy smells great, but they all do, really. Not the nasty ones, but you know what I mean."

My eyes watered, and my nostrils burned. The scent overwhelmed me. If I told myself the truth, I had always been a little scared of Tina. She was just so unapologetic. Now, I knew she had a rose garden between her legs. Wait, what did she say?

"You- pussy?" Did she just say she liked the smell of pussy? It was hard to speak while soaked in the rapture of her wetness.

"Me? Pussy?" She squeaked out more giggles. "Oh, dear, Joey, you are so innocent. Have you never seen a girl eat a pussy?" She sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. My knees shook. She moaned then popped my dick out of her mouth. "You, sir, are fucking delicious."

"Thank you. My girlfriend ate my creampie out of her bestie this morning before work." I didn't know what else to say, and I was tired of everyone thinking I was so innocent. "I didn't get to watch, though."

She looked up at me and cocked her head. "Really? That's pretty hot, but I wasn't talking to you, Joey." She giggled again, and this time the squeaks sounded a little breathy. "I was talking to Mr. Magnificent Dick here." She held up my weight with both hands then let it fall again. "Holy fuck, you're heavy and hot and tasty and-" She licked up my shaft one side and back down the other. It was not fully hard, yet, but it was getting there.

"Yeah, it's pretty-"

"Will you please shut the fuck up, dork." She slapped my dick on her face and moaned. "This conversation does not concern you." She looked up at me and smiled as she slapped my cock on the front of her face, hiding the smile from my view.

I wiped the slimy panties across my lips, leaving a tasty residue, then tossed them on the desk atop her bra. I put both of my hands on the back of her head, and I felt her smile broaden on the underside of my dick. I was done waiting. "Suck me." She squinted at me and squeezed my inflated dick. She wanted more. "Please?"

She released my dick and looked up at me with a frown. "You are such a dork." She laughed. "'Suck me, please' he says." She shook her head. "I've told you already, dork. I am a slut." She pointed at me then pointed at my dick. "See this thing?" She slapped my dick and giggled as it wobbled. "Don't say please to me. Don't make a request. This, here-" she slapped my dick again renewing the wobbles. "This is your license."

Beth had said something to me about dick power once. I saw what happened to Angela a few hours before. I would rather think it was my patience and kindness that helped Angela so much. My dick was just my dick. I didn't want it to be my entire identity. At the same time, a super tasty blonde was kneeling before me telling me I had super dick power.

"I am more than a dick, Tina." I didn't want Tina to feel like I was a jerk or anything.

She tilted her head and studied me. "God, you are so fucking stupid."

Beth's head had tilted in the same exact way when she said those same exact words the last time she ever spoke to me. She had stopped by my house that morning for sex- the day after Kenny pulled a gun on me. 'Don't call me today,' she had said, 'No matter what. You'll get yours, but I have to figure out how to play it. Ok, honey?' She called me honey that morning.

I did call her after school, but it totally was not my fault. She disagreed. That night at work, I tried to explain. She stared at me angrily, and when I finished: 'God, you are really fucking stupid.' She never spoke to me again.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking slut, and put my fucking cock in your mouth." I snarled.

"Yes, I am a total slut!" she squeaked happily. "Use me." She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my dick. So warm and wet. She tasted every spot and crevice on the head of my cock as she wrapped her tongue around me. We moaned together.

"Fuck, Tina, your slutty little mouth- fuck." I held her head still and pushed forward slowly, relishing the feeling as inch after inch of myself descended deeper into her mouth. It had taken Abby a little while to learn to deep throat me, but I had a feeling Tina would be on the other side of that learning curve. When I felt the tip of my dick meet the resistance of her throat, I didn't slow. Tina offered a deep, guttural moan as I slipped past her tonsils. "Fuck, your throat."

Tina mumbled something around my manhood. It could have been 'Yes, fuck my throat', but I was too entranced by the way her mumbles vibrated my shaft to care about her words.

12