After the Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there." he said. After a little fumbling, Fr. Ed worked the knot loose. A final tug pulled the knot apart, dropping the straps to Dina's sides.

As soon as Dina felt the knot lose tension, she flicked her top to the floor and spun quickly around to hug Fr. Ed. "Oh what a relief! Thank you Fr. Ed, you are always so helpful and dependable." Dina hugged him closely, being sure to crush her chest against his. "I just wish I could return the favor and do something nice for you." With that Dina stepped back, giving Fr. Ed an unobstructed view of her luscious, jiggling breasts. Coyly, she held her arms behind her back, shrugged her shoulders and bit her lower lip. In her nervousness she swayed a little, shifting her weight from foot to foot. The motion jostled her boobs with each change in direction, making her nipples dance to and fro. Fr. Ed was mesmerized, and so was I. She was so gorgeous and so vulnerable at that moment. The head of my cock had pushed out of the top of my shorts and I slowly rubbed myself while I watched her.

"It's OK." Dina whispered. "I want you to look at me. And I won't stop you. You deserve it. We're alone here. Take your time."

Fr. Ed could neither speak nor move. His jaw hung barely open, but no sound came out. His eyes remained glued to Dina's breasts, dancing for his pleasure. He knew he shouldn't stay, but no force or reason could make him go. Dina thought she detected a smile in Fr. Ed's eyes, but since he didn't smile much it was hard to be sure. She hopped up onto the bathroom counter and held out her hand to him. She pulled him close and wrapped his hand around her supple breast. "Go ahead. Touch me. " The words were exiting Dina as she said them. She had no idea what Fr. Ed would do next. The suspense was intoxicating.

Fr. Ed lifted Dina's quivering breast up and felt the womanly warmth on his palm. He heard Dina inhale sharply as he passed his hand across her areola and over her stiff nipple. As he brought his face closer, Dina's whole body trembled. Suddenly, Fr. Ed sucked her breast into his mouth and attended to her nipple.

He flicked his tongue gently over her soft flesh and toyed with her nipple like a kitten toys with a bug. I saw the surprise in Dina's eyes when Fr. Ed began licking her eagerly. This was definitely not in the plan. More importantly to me, I knew that a good nipple attack will get her motor running. It was my go-to move if Dina needed to be talked into sex. Licking her nipples sends a message directly to her pussy. It never fails. I checked the time. "Shit! I forgot to start the clock." I looked at my watch and set the time. It was 11:15.

"Ooops!" Dina thought to herself as Fr. Ed's tongue swarmed her nipple. She meant hand touching, not tongue touching, although she had to admit to herself that her invitation had not been very clear and Fr. Ed's response was understandable, if unexpected. It would be cruel to make him stop now. It would be over soon enough. Besides, it's not like Fr. Ed's attention felt bad. In fact he was doing it better than Don. Don was so rough with her nipples that she often faked arousal to get him to stop. This was different. Something new. Exciting, but soothing at the same time. "Eh, what the hell" she thought. Don will tap if he has a problem with it. Hearing no code from Don, Dina closed her eyes and relaxed into Fr. Ed's grateful attention.

Looking back through the window after setting the time, I saw that Fr. Ed remained attached to Dina at her right nipple, his weight pinning her to the mirror wall above the vanity. His right hand was obscured from view, but by the motion of his elbow it was clear that he was teasing Dina's other nipple. His left hand rested on her hip above her bikini bottoms. Dina was now gently panting, her eyes shut, her hands clutching the edge of the counter. Her chest was heaving in rhythm with Fr. Ed's licking and sucking. When he released her nipple, she arched her back thrusting it back toward his mouth for more. With each chest heave, Dina subconsciously lifted her bottom off the vanity in the same rhythm. Fr. Ed responded every time by rubbing his hand across her behind to underneath her thigh, pausing there and gripping her firmly until she dropped back down.

I watched the muscles in his forearm tense and relax, tense and relax while he gripped her thigh. Each time it seemed like Dina was holding her ass up a little longer and Fr. Ed was squeezing her thigh more vigorously. He couldn't be diddling her could he? If I was sure, I would tap the window and end it, but he was probably just holding her up. I reminded myself that Dina was still wearing her bottoms. Dina would be pissed if that was my reason for stopping him. I wondered if Fr. Ed could bring her to an orgasm. I wondered if Dina would let it get that far. I started to worry, only to realize that I had also begun to rub my cock more urgently while thinking about it. Damn, this was getting hot. How far would Dina let this go? My heart was pounding. My dick was throbbing. I dropped my shorts straight to the ground tossing aside any concern about visitors to the rectory finding me. I needed to have unimpeded access to my cock while I watched Dina with Fr. Ed.

Dina was losing herself in the pleasure rhythm of Fr. Ed's nipple teasing. She had surrendered to his care. She could feel the warmth from his attention building in her loins and suddenly realized she was now near orgasm. She hadn't been alert and in control of the situation and now it was too late. She tried to hold back, concerned that her orgasm would make her look slutty rather than tender. "How did things get this far off track?" She wondered. "and where the hell is Don?"

Fr. Ed noticed Dina's rhythm and matched it with both hands, now on each of her hips. When Dina lifted up, Fr. Ed lifted with her. They had a smooth rhythm going when suddenly, Dina shuddered her way through an exquisite orgasm. Sexual electricity ran from her nipples to her vagina and stimulated all her pleasure receptors along the way. Fr. Ed realized what was happening. He could feel the heat from her sex. Each time he cupped her ass he let his fingers drift closer together until he was tracing her butt crack all the way down to her honey pot. Dina either didn't notice or didn't care and that only made him bolder. Dina's orgasm covered her crotch in warm wetness and Fr. Ed stretched his fingertips toward her warmth. He traced the outline of her pussy lips and dabbed at the soaking wet fabric. The musky scent of her release was intoxicating.

On the next thrust off the counter, Fr. Ed changed the plan. He had tucked his thumbs under the waist of her bikini bottoms on the last rise and fall. When she lifted up again, he quickly slid the waistband around her ass until the bottoms were under her thighs. Dina's eyes shot open with the maneuver. She brought her heels up onto the counter, pulling her knees to her chest and covering her sex with her hands. She tried to put her knees together but Fr. Ed was standing between them. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, the surprise and panic plainly showing.

Fr. Ed smiled and held her chin with his right hand lifting her eyes to his. "Dina, I know you were being truthful with me when you said you wanted me to look, right?"

What could she say? That it was a cruel game? "Yes" she whispered. The orgasm had left her a little foggy and she remained fully sexually aroused. It took most of her mental energy to get the word out. It didn't help that Fr. Ed continued to gently fondle her nipple as he spoke to her. She was in no position to debate him.

"Hold my hand" he asked, dropping his hand to her thighs and holding it out for her. Instinctively, she reached out and grabbed it, forgetting briefly that her hand was the only covering remaining for her soaking pussy. Dina felt the night air rush across her labia and quickly pulled her hand back, but in doing so she brought Fr. Ed's hand with her and trapped it directly against her sex. "What is happening to me?" Dina wondered as she scrambled to think clearly.

Fr. Ed wasted no time, pressing the back of his fingers against her mound, softly applying pressure while he spoke to her. "Did you shave your pussy clean today? It feels so smooth."

"Yes." Dina admitted.

"You did that for me didn't you?"

"Yes." Dina hadn't realized it until that moment but it was true. She was soaking in the tub that afternoon, and thinking about the details of her plan. She surfaced her breasts above the water line of the tub and watched gravity draw her glistening orbs apart. She cleaned them attentively, gently caressing each areola and nipple with her washcloth. She imagined how Fr. Ed might react to touching them and shivered. She moved to shaving her legs, lost in thought. Now she remembered thinking "just in case" as she finished the last spot on her calf and moved the razor to clear away her bushy landing strip. "Oh God - just in case? Just in case?" She searched for answers other than the one she now realized was in her mind at the time. She admitted to herself she had been thinking one specific thought. "Just in case ... I have the chance to show him my pussy."

"So you wanted me to see it, right?" His question brought her back to the present, now fully aware of her earlier thoughts. His voice was more forceful now.

"Yes, that's right" she dutifully answered. She just couldn't lie to him.

"What's right? Say it for me." he instructed.

"I shaved my pussy clean just for you Fr. Ed. I wanted you to see it."

"Then drop your hands."

Dina hesitated. Her arousal at the sound of Fr. Ed's command could not be denied. Now she wanted to show him everything. She wanted to offer herself to him for his pleasure. But she realized that Don was just outside the window and she had never shared this part of the plan with him. The next thought came to her gradually as she considered Fr. Ed's command. "Where is the knocking?" She thought."Why hasn't Don put an end to this? He has the power to draw the line wherever he wants."

"Just relax Dina" - Fr. Ed whispered - "I'm only giving you what you wanted. I'm going to let go of your hand, and then you're going to move your hands away from you pussy so I can see it. OK?" Fr. Ed slid his hand out of Dina's grasp, rubbing his knuckle across her labia on the way by. He stepped back from between her legs and waited. Dina held her position. Then a smile slowly crept across her face.

I watched as Fr. Ed let her go and stepped away. Dina smiled at him but kept herself covered up. What a relief. Whew! That went farther than I expected - a lot farther - but no real harm was done. Actually it was fucking hot to see Dina brought to orgasm by another man sucking on her tits. I couldn't wait to get her home. I reached up to give her the signal that time was up when my arm was grabbed and twisted behind my back.

"You do not belong here friend, step back." That deep graveled voice. I knew instantly that it was Brother Samuel. I also knew he wasn't asking me to step back. My arm was nearly pulled out of its socket while he dragged me away from the house. "Stay here, or things will not go well for you friend." I stayed. Before he was permitted to start his prison mission, the warden insisted that Brother Samuel take the same self defense and prisoner control training that his guards received. He learned every pressure point and stress position necessary to control far more dangerous men than me. Once he started working in the prison, he built rapport with his "flock" by working out in their weight room. Even though he was a prayerful man of peace, you'd have to be crazy to disobey him. Besides, I was still naked from the waist down and my shorts were under the window. I wasn't going anywhere.

Brother Samuel pulled out his cell phone and dialed. I heard only three beeps. It was 911. "Hey ... it's Samuel ... I'm checking something out at the rectory. If you don't hear back from me in 15 minutes, send a patrol car over. No ... non-violent ... might be something, might be nothing ... great ... thanks." He turned and walked back to where I had been standing under the window and looked in briefly before picking up my shorts. I quickly tried to put a believable story together in my head.

"Do you know the naked woman?" he asked.

"Umm ... no, no I don't know who she is." I lied. I was trying to protect both Dina and Fr. Ed. But I wondered why he described her as naked. Maybe he caught a peek of her while she was changing clothes. Well, hopefully that put him in a better mood.

"She looks like a prostitute," he said. "Are you her bodyguard or her pimp?"

"What? No! ... she's not a prostitute, and I'm not her pimp. You can't be serious. She's just a friend of Fr. Ed's."

"I thought you said you didn't know her." Brother Samuel knew how interrogation worked. I was in trouble.

"I ... I ... I meant I don't know her name. But I have seen her around. She's a parishioner, a good one."

"So you entertain yourself by sneaking around the rectory hoping to see our good parishioners in the nude?" He was like a bloodhound on the trail of an escaped convict. "So which is it, are you a pimp or a peeping Tom?"

Brother Samuel questioned me for another five minutes, continually exposing the gaping holes in my story. This wasn't going to go away. I figured I'd better try the truth before I was turned over to the police. "OK, OK, I'll tell you the truth. I'm Don, my ID is in the shorts you're holding. She's my wife. Her name is Dina and she is a wonderful, giving and compassionate woman. We were only trying to do something nice for Fr. Ed. Dina thought he seemed lonely and a little down" I explained, trying to keep the story as clean as possible. "We decided to surprise him. When Dina got out of the dunk tank, I found Fr. Ed and had him open the rectory so Dina could change clothes. That's what you saw when you looked in the window; she was changing out of her suit and into clean clothes. Anyway, Fr. Ed had no idea we were doing this. Dina tricked him into joining her in the bathroom and then just briefly took off her top for him." I decided to leave the boob sucking and orgasm parts out. "I was watching the whole time from the window to protect her and make sure things did not get out of hand. The whole thing lasted maybe five minutes. That's the entire truth. We were well intended and maybe it was wrong of us but nobody was hurt. I would really appreciate it if we could keep this quiet. I'll just take her home and we'll forget this ever happened. OK?"

Brother Samuel chuckled. "You sure that story is the entire truth, friend? You lied to me before, but now this is the truth." His laugh made me uncomfortable, but I doubled down. "It is. I swear to God it is." I held eye contact with him as I said it.

"Be careful how you make use of our God's protection friend." His voice was cold. "Before you swear again, let me tell you how I see it. You are not the first man to bring a woman to the rectory for Fr. Ed's enjoyment. I do not judge him for that because I do not walk in his shoes. But Fr. Ed is no threat to any woman working in the sex trade and we cannot have strange men loitering around the rectory while Fr. Ed goes about his business with these women. We certainly cannot have men pleasuring themselves in public on the grounds of the rectory."

"No, no, ... " I interrupted. "Dina is really my wife, and she isn't working in the sex trade. We would never take money from Fr. Ed for this." Wait, I thought, what did I just say? It didn't sound right when it came out.

"If that is true, then you won't mind answering a few more questions will you friend?" Brother Samuel asked without waiting for an answer. "So, according to your story, what I saw when I came into the yard was a husband watching his wife provide sexual pleasure to another man?"

"Well, yes." That sounded even worse.

"And while you were watching your wife lure an unsuspecting man of God into the bathroom, disrobe for that man, and offer her bare breasts to him, you pulled your pants completely off and vigorously rubbed your erect penis?"

"Umm ... yes, that's right." There was no other answer. No wonder he was having trouble accepting my story. Hearing him say it, I hardly believed it myself. What were we thinking?

"And you're quite sure it did not go farther than that, correct? Your wife did not remove her bottoms for him as well? Her bottoms remained on the entire time, right?"

Uh oh, that was a little tricky. But I couldn't be sure what he saw and couldn't afford to be caught in another lie. Technically, Dina did not remove her bottoms, but I couldn't say they remained on the entire time either. "Look, she had to change clothes. She had to take her bottoms off to change into dry clothes. If her bottoms were off, it was only for that purpose and not for Fr. Ed. If he saw anything it was just an innocent mistake. Dina can be a little careless that way."

"So, friend, if we walk into the rectory right now, according to your story, we will find your wife fully clothed correct? Not in a bathing suit, not topless and certainly not naked correct? You are willing to go into the rectory with me right this moment because you have nothing to worry about." Brother Samuel moved in close and stared directly into my eyes. "Last question friend. Now - without looking at that bathroom window again - will you come with me or not?"

"Of course I will. And you'll see my wife fully clothed." I hoped Dina was not dawdling. She must be all reassembled by now.

Fr. Ed's request initially felt wrong to Dina, but as she regained her clarity she could come up with no reason not to comply. She did shave her pussy for this very moment. She even rubbed it down with her best honeysuckle lotion in case he got close enough to smell her there. She knew she was free to close her knees and reclaim her bottoms from her thighs, but she couldn't deny her arousal . "This is what I came here for." She admitted to herself. "Besides, Don will knock when he's had enough. The tension finally left her shoulders as she hesitantly pulled her hands away, exposing herself completely to Fr. Ed.

"I guess we don't need these anymore," he said as he pulled her bikini bottoms down to her ankles. She lifted her feet off the counter for him and smiled as he took the last scrap of clothing off of her. Dina now splayed her legs for him. His fingers returned to her mons. Again he felt the baby skin smoothness of her recent shave. Her venus mound was unblemished but for a strawberry mark that looked like a teardrop laid on its side.

"Tatoo?" he asked.

She giggled. "No! That's my birthmark. It looks like my pussy is winking a red eye at you doesn't it? It's saying: come closer, I won't bite."

She smiled and held out her arms. He leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Fr. Ed swept his hands under her bottom and lifted her into his embrace. She wrapped her legs around him and nuzzled her face against his neck.

He could feel her willingness in their embrace. His hands met at her pussy. Confidently he stroked he labia lips, tracing the opening to her wonderland. She was swollen with excitement. Now he fully felt the effect of his attention to her breasts. He dipped a finger into her slit and waited for her reaction.

"mmm ... that feels great Ed. Don't stop. Give me more. You know I want you to have me that way." she cooed. She inhaled sharply as she felt the full length of two fingers buried deeply in her sex. He carried her into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him.

The deal was struck, and Brother Samuel moved quickly toward the rectory door, still holding my shorts in his hand. I asked him to pass me my shorts. "No no no ... only after. A wife will not mind will she?" he said as he shook them above his head.