After the Dance Class...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so hard, so aroused that I thought one touch and I'll be shooting cum all over the floor. But they were more skilful than that. They knew how to keep me at the edge. For the next few minutes they played with me, each taking about thirty seconds. My cock was squeezed, stroked, fingers tickling, grasping, holding tight when they thought I would cum, to stop me. Hands grasped my balls and squeezed and caressed. Within two or three minutes I was out of control, begging for them to make me cum. They just giggled, Toni saying "Don't worry baby, we will decide when you can cum. You know the rules. Whoever makes you cum will get you for the weekend."

I think they all had their thirty seconds, but by the second time around my hips were thrusting up and down, lewdly, and I was begging "please, let me cum, please, I need to shoot, please..."

Suddenly a had grasped my cock, rubbed three of four times up and down, and I was shooting cum, endless cum high into the air, more than I ever thought possible. It seemed unending, but at last I did slow, then collapsed onto the carpet exhausted, gasping for air.

A few moments later I opened my eyes, and as I did a hand was pushed to my mouth, slipping fingers inside my open gasping mouth, fingers covered with my cum. I had never taste "me" before, not thought of it – it was odd, not unpleasant, but so hot with these women watching me.

The women helped me sit on a settee, and somehow even with my ass stinging still, I felt back to some sort of normal. And the women were sat around almost as if nothing had happened. They were even discussing what time they had to go, that they had to be at work the next day.

But they still had one more humiliation for me. I suddenly needed to have a pee. My bladder felt full. I said so. They agreed, but said they were all going to come and help me! I had to try and pee while they watched, while they flicked my cock with their fingers. So embarrassing, but not a lot more than everything else that had happened.

Toni helped me get dressed, and said – "...of course, the winner of our competition gets to go home with you. I'm sure you will enjoy your weekend with Shaquira..."

I would – I think. Shaquira was tall, slim, black, an ebony goddess. At the same time she was shy, and sweet. I had never been with a black girl before – it was my ultimate fantasy...

12