After the Dawn I Sleep

Story Info
The night elf enjoys the early moments of dawn before rest.
5.2k words
4.33
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sky sprayed over the horizon with faint traces of dark lavender, subtle streaks of tangerine, and pinkish white. The sun crests into view, a rosy ball of light rising through the haze and smoke billowing from the town square, painting it with streaks of color. It casts long shadows across the fields. It was a calming sight, almost mesmerizing, and the silence that accompanied it was a welcomed break from the usual chatter and clashing of steel that filled the air during the later dawn hours.

Eluris stood atop the lush, green hill that overlooked the outskirts of Evias Village, her hip-cropped skirt ruffling in the early morning breeze as that very same wind lightly brushed her bubbled asscheeks that peeked from her chain-mail panties. Her hot pink eyes observed the peaceful sight, spellbound by its beauty. She watched, enthralled, for what felt like an eternity, until she descended the hill towards the small lake situated between two rows of trees near the center of town. The sun had just crested over the hills to the east, casting its glow onto the water, and reflecting off the surface of the still lake like a mirror.

She shed her clothes upon reaching the shoreline of the lake, standing naked, looking down at the shimmering reflection as she ran her fingers through her damp, ice-blue hair. She let out a sigh as the cool breeze blew across her pale skin.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" She asked as she gazed at the reflection of her own nude form in the water. "I suppose you've never seen the like before."

"How did you know I was here?" A voice inquired. Eluris turned toward where the sound came from. Creeping behind one of the trees was a Ruby-skinned, golden-eyed demoness with a rather sizable chest, wearing only a skimpy, black leather unitard that fit snuggly on her hips and breasts. Her large breasts heaved up and down with each breath as she approached. When she stopped just behind her, Eluris turned to face her, and the two of them exchanged warm smiles.

"I can sense your presence, Lilina," Eluris said, her lips curving into a soft smile. "And it's always lovely to see you."

Lilina looked back at Eluris and gave her a coy smile. "I thought perhaps I'd surprise you after our... encounter in the woods yesterday." She giggled. "You were certainly surprised. What happened to your clothes? Did I get carried away?"

"Oh no. I'm not afraid of a little nudity if the situation calls for it," said the night elf with a shrug. "It simply happened so quickly."

"Well, I didn't mean to be too rough." Lilina giggled. She reached out, cupping both of Eluris' breasts with her hands as she leaned in closer. Their skin touched softly, and Eluris shuddered. She felt heat spreading through her body as their naked bodies came close enough to feel each other's heat.

"Your ass doesn't hurt, does it?"

"Not anymore than I like," answered Eluris, smiling and leaning in slightly as Lilina took a hold of her left nipple and squeezed gently.

"Out here to enjoy nature before the world wakes?" asked the succubus as she released the night elf's breast and slid down onto the grass between her legs, rubbing her smooth cheek against the soft folds of her pussy.

"A little bit of both," answered Eluris, her breath coming out slowly as she stared up at the beautiful demoness licking her full, red lips.

Lilina smiled slyly as she pushed her hands up through the moist grass beneath them, nuzzling Euris' pussy a few more times with her cheek before standing up and simply locking her arms around the night elf. They pressed their chests together as they embraced and kissed softly while feeling each other's warm, bare skin. Lilina pulled back, kissing Eluris' forehead before she broke from the embrace.

"Lilina, I'm noticing something in your eyes; what's wrong?"

Lilina shook her head and just leaned her hover onto Eluris' shoulder, her long and luxurious silky black hair spilling over the night elf's back as she looked up at the night elf with her shining, gold eyes.

"Nothing really, my dear friend! Just...happy to have you back with me again. I missed you."

Eluris giggled, placing her hand on Lilina's hip and giving it a squeeze. "Missed me? Or missed this?" She pointed a lone finger at her rear, wiggling it teasingly. Lilina broke out in laughter as she watched the night elf's bubbled ass jiggle about. Eluris smiled, turning back towards the lake as Lilina rested her head onto her shoulder, her large breasts resting comfortably against the side of Eluris' arm. Lilina's fingers began to absentmindedly dance up and down Eluris' pale, flat belly.

"How's your day been?" inquired the demoness as she looked down towards the lake, the sun's early morning glow now painting their reflection on the surface.

"It has been relaxing so far," answered Eluris. "And yours?"

"Quite boring," Lilina replied with a shrug, squeezing Eluris' tummy affectionately. "The usual. Nothing exciting or interesting ever happens. Fingered myself for the 100th time yesterday, though."

Eluris giggled, her ass cheeks dimpling as Lilina poked her belly. "101st actually. You counted?"

Lilina nodded, leaning up from the night elf's shoulder. "Yeah," she said with a smirk, "101 times." Eluris laughed. Lilina joined her, her large breasts heaving up and down as they both shared in each other's laughter.

When the two of them calmed down, Lilina placed her head back onto Eluris' shoulder, giving it a quick nuzzle, her dark eyelashes fluttering as she gazed down towards the water, her eyes reflecting the images on its surface.

Eluris turned towards Lilina, leaning down, kissing the demoness on the top of her head. "Are you sure everything's alright?"

Lilina merely nodded. "Yeah," she answered, turning her head, kissing Eluris' shoulder, "Everything's fine."

"Still can't believe how many times you cum when you finger yourself," Eluris giggled. Lilina merely smiled, her gold eyes glancing up towards Eluris' face.

"All I have is a finger when you aren't around," she sighed, her gaze lingering as Eluris smiled down towards her. "And fingers just aren't the same."

"Well, once I have rested, I will take care of that." Eluris stated, her head gesturing to the cock hidden between Lilina's smooth, red thighs.

Lilina smiled playfully, biting her lower lip, her eyes slowly moving down the night elf's curvy body. "Really?" she asked. "You will?"

Eluris nodded. "Of course I will!" she said., "But not right here. Right now, let's enjoy nature and the quiet. There isn't much peace and tranquility around here."

"Back in the Dark Plane, none of the women have one of those," Lilina stated, her head gesturing to the night elf's dick while her finger tickled Eluris' belly. "Except for yours truly!"

Eluris gave her tummy a playful swat. "Well, then, lucky you," said the night elf before enclosing her hand over Lilina's wandering finger. She brought the demoness' hand up towards her face, pressing her lips against the palm of her hand.

Lilina leaned up from Eluris shoulder, taking a hold of Eluris' cheeks and giving them a gentle squeeze.. "Lucky indeed," she replied, leaning up and kissing Eluris on the lips. The night elf wrapped her arms around Lilina and planted a sweet kiss on her succubus' lips. 

"Do you want to bathe with me?" Lilina inquired as their kiss came to an end.

Eluris broke from the demon's embrace, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the water. "That sounds lovely."

The two of them walked into the chilled lake, the water rising to just below their waist. Lilina sat down, submerging herself beneath the surface, her black hair floating to the top of the lake as Eluris watched the demoness rise back up from the water.

Lilina opened her golden eyes, staring up at the night elf as the sunlight reflected off her pale skin. "Join me," Lilina said, splashing Eluris' thigh with a wave of water. Eluris giggled, dipping herself beneath the lake, opening her ice-blue eyes as she came back up, her bubbled ass cheeks swelling up above the surface of the water.

"Ahh, that feels nice," Lilina said, wiping water from her golden eyes. "No wonder why you enjoy it out here so early in the morning," she said, gazing up at Eluris' body.

Eluris smiled down at Lilina, splashing her across the face. "Yeah. It helps clear my mind."

"I thought perhaps I'd wake you up like I did last evening," Lilina inquired, giving Eluris' ass cheek a playful slap underwater.

"I don't usually sleep in like that," Eluris giggled, splashing Lilina back, "so you won't get to wake me with a blowjob that often."

Lilina licked her ruby lips.. "Blowjob, huh?" she said, splashing Eluris again, "Well, waking you by sticking my tongue inside your asshole won't happen that often either," added the demoness with a smirk. Eluris' cheeks dimpled as Lilina splashed her ass cheeks a third time.

"Actually," Lilina began, her gold eyes gazing up at Eluris' bubble-shaped cheeks. "I wouldn't mind waking you that way again."

Eluris' milky cheeks turned the color of a cherry upon hearing Lilian's forward statement, "Lilina!" she exclaimed, feigning offense despite the light twitch at the corners of her lips. Lilina merely smirked, splashing Eluris' ass a fourth time. "What?"

"It... It would just be embarrassing!"

Lilina smiled, standing up from the lake and stepping out onto the grassy shoreline. "Why?" inquired the demoness, shaking her black locks dry, "Because you cum faster that way?"

Eluris' cheeks grew even hotter as Lilina approached her., "No! That's not it."

"What is it, then?"

"It's just...embarrassing is all! I... I like waking up normally, Lilina. Or with you sucking me." 

Lilina reached Eluris' side, cupping both of her bubble butt cheek giving them a gentle squeeze saw between each word, "Normal, huh? Would you wake up like this, normally?" Lilina asked, squeezing the night elf's bubble butt cheeks a second time as Eluris' cheeks burned, "Or with me sucking you?"

"Either, I suppose," she said, her cheeks dimpling once again as Lilina gave her ass another firm squeeze.

"Hmm, either, huh?" Lilina inquired, leaning in, kissing Eluris' neck softly. "Which do you prefer waking up with me sucking you or sticking my tongue up your ass?" she asked as her gold eyes peered into the night elf's hot pink eyes.

"Waking up with you sucking me off," Eluris replied quickly, Lilina's lips now pressing against her cheek.

"Really?" inquired the demoness as her kisses moved up the night elf's neck. "And waking up with me sticking my tongue up your rosebud?"

Eluris breath became unsteady as Lilina's tongue slid up her cheek."L--let me think on that," she replied, Lilina's lips now closing in on hers as the demoness stopped, peering down towards Eluris bubble butt cheeks. Lilina slid her hands from Eluris' butt cheeks, moving to her lower back, grasping the night elf's curvaceous hips. Eluris' breath caught in her throat as Lilina spread her bubble cheeks apart, the demoness golden eyes now staring back into her hot pink eyes.

"Eluris, you have such an amazing ass," Lilina said, the demoness, lips coming closer as her golden eyes peered down Eluris' tight, bubbled backside. "It makes my mouth water every time I look at you."

Eluris' breath came out unsteadily as Lilina lips pressed against her own, their tongues dancing together as Lilina slid her hand further up Eluris' back, gripping a handful of her icy blue hair, pulling her head back gently, breaking the kiss.,

"Do you trust me?" Lilina asked, staring deeply into Eluris' hot pink eyes.

"When haven't I?" Eluris replied with a smile, Lilina's lips coming closer once again, kissing her softly before increasing the kiss with a smack of their lips. Eluris' breath began to come out quickly as Lilina's hands came to rest on her bubble butt cheeks once again, spreading them apart. Lilina broke the kiss, her gold eyes still staring deeply into the night elf's eyes.

"You always taste like spicy cinnamon, Lilina." Eluris' voice came out breathily as Lilina's lips brushed against hers.

Lilina's lips curled into a smile. "Spicy cinnamon, huh?" she said, kissing Eluris' neck softly, moving down towards her collarbone, her ruby lips grazing her pale skin.

Eluris shuddered slightly from the light singe of heat Lilina's lips left behind as her hands came up, cradling the succubus' cheeks, her gold eyes peering up towards Eluris.

Eluris leaned in deep, inhaling Lilina's breath without the slightest bit of subtlety. She could smell Lilina's arousal, a spicy scent that caused her cock to harden as she pulled back, inhaling Lilina's intoxicating breath from her nostrils. "That's exactly what you taste like," Eluris' reply came out in a whisper as Lilina's lips closed in, kissing her passionately.

Eluris' arms encircled Lilina's hips, pulling the succubus towards her, pressing their naked bodies together as the water behind them lapped at their feet. Their tongues danced together, their warm breaths coming out as the succubus jammed her tongue down Eluris' throat, eliciting a slight moan from the night elf as she slid her hand down Lilina's back, sliding her fingertips down her crack, pressing her middle finger between her demon cheeks sliding it deep down Lilina anal cavity.

Lilina moaned into Eluris' mouth, her kiss becoming more passionate as Eluris' finger wiggled around in her ass. She broke from the night elf's lips, taking in a quick breath, staring deep into Eluris' hot pink eyes as the night elf pulled her finger back, her hand gripping Lilina's butt cheek.

"Lilina," Eluris voice came out breathily, her finger now poised between the succubus anus, "you're really tight down here..."

"Don't tease me, Eluris," Lilina's voice came out in a pant, her golden eyes pleading. "Fuck my ass."

The night elf withdrew her finger with some effort, then gently placed the succubus on all fours in the lake. Lilina lowered herself down onto her forearms, sticking her ass up towards the night elf, her black locks floating on the water's surface as Eluris' hands grasped her bubble butt cheeks, spreading them apart. Eluris' cock throbbed between her thighs as she observed Lilina's asshole, a small pink star situated between her red, doughy, demonic cheeks.

Eluris' breath came out unsteadily as the water lapped at her thighs, her eyes peering down towards the succubus' anus as she slowly pressed the tip of her cock against Lilina's anal opening.

"It's... It's really tight, Lilina," Eluris' voice came out timidly, her cock pulsating between her thighs as it hovered just above Lilina's asshole.

Lilina slowly slid her hand between her legs, grasping Eluris' cock, her finger tracing down the night elf's length as she guided its tip towards her anus. Eluris' breath caught in her throat as Lilina's golden eyes peered back towards her.

"I've needed this, Eluris," Lilina panted out, the night elf's cockhead now poised right at the entrance to Lilina's rosebud.

Eluris' gaze lingered down towards Lilina's asshole, watching its rim pulse as it tightened and relaxed. She could see Lilina's anal cavity contracting, trying to keep her cock out. She knew the succubus' ass had to be very tight, but this was beyond the night elf's expectations, her cock throbbing in Lilina's hand as the succubus applied the slightest amount of pressure.

Eluris' gaze then traveled up Lilina's ass cheeks, her eyes peering towards the succubus' face. Lilina's black lips were slightly parted, her gold eyes peering back at her. The night elf could see desire in her eyes, desire for her cock, desire to take it into her asshole. Eluris' heart raced as Lilina's gaze moved down towards her cock, watching the night elf as the demoness asshole devoured her tip.

Eluris' hand came down, grasping Lilina's cheek as the succubus' anus expanded around her tip, opening itself to accommodate her cock as the night elf stared down towards Lilina's ass. Lilina's anal cavity sucked her tip in as she watched, her eyes peering down towards its tiny rim as it stretched apart to accommodate Eluris' tip. She could see Lilina's asshole sucking her cock into itself.

A few minutes went by, and Lilina was rocking her ass back and forth slightly, her gold eyes peering back at Eluris as she felt the night elf's tip sliding back and forth through her anus. "Lilina," said Eluris gently, her fingers digging into the succubus' cheeks.

The succubus moaned as Eluris' cock slid through her anus, her anal walls sucking Eluris' length deeper inside until an impressive amount had been devoured. The night elf could feel Lilina's anal walls contracting around her shaft, her tip sliding through them as the demoness rocked her hips back and forth.

Eluris gasped, her fingers digging into Lilina's cheeks as the demoness pulled her length deeper into her anal cavity. The night elf could feel Lilina's anus spreading apart, her golden eyes peering over her shoulders as the fat on her ass cheeks jiggled with each bounce.

Lilina moaned, her hand coming down between her legs and grasping Lilina's hardened cock. The demoness closed her eyes, her head lowering onto the water, her long, dark hair spreading out behind her as the night elf's warm fingers coiled around her hard, ruby cock.

Eluris groaned, her fingers squeezing Lilina's cheeks as the demoness backed into her, her anal walls swallowing up more of her length. Lilina moaned as Eluris jacked her cock, the night elf's palm rubbing against her tip and sending delicious shocks of electrical sparks into her.

"Eluris, fuck!" Lilina exclaimed, her hands reaching back, grasping Eluris' hips as the night elf pushed her length deep inside the succubus' ass. Lilina rocked her ass back and forth faster and with more energy, the lake lapping up towards her tummy. Lilina lowered her head onto the water as her ass came up higher into the air, her black locks spilling into the lake, her anal walls spreading itself more widely as Eluris' length penetrated deeper inside.

"Move with me, Eluris," Lilina pleaded as she rocked her hips back, the night elf pushing her hips forward, pushing her length further inside. Her cock slid in all the way into Lilina's tight little dimple.

Lilina's anal walls were squeezing Eluris' cock so tightly the night elf could feel her cockhead pressing against the walls of her rectum. She could feel Lilina's anal walls sucking her length into her, their flesh rippling as it expanded around her tip and shaft. Eluris watched as Lilina's anal walls pulsated, its rim contracting around her cock as the demoness rocked her ass back and forth.

The inside of the demoness' ass was slimy, slicker than tar, slick with the unfathomable amounts of pre-cum that Eluris had leaked into her rectum. Eluris breathed out and rushed her hips forward, causing her big, colorful breasts to swing up close to her face before coming back down and slapping against her body upon doing so, her cock digging in deeper into Lilina's anal cavity.

Eluris' hand wasted little time in achieving greater speeds on Lilina's thick cock, her cock pulsating between Eluris fingers. She jacked Lilina's cock as the demoness rocked her ass back and forth, fucking the night elf's shaft. Eluris closed her eyes as Lilina's anal walls squeezed her length and sucked her shaft deeper inside her anal cavity.

"Eluris!" Lilina exclaimed, the night elf's cockhead pushing through her rectum.

The sound of Lilina's ass clapping against Euris' cock is like a wet slap of thunder as Eluris fucked the demoness deep and fast. The night elf's whole body steamed, a sweltering heat, a direct result of Lilina's own body, radiating over Eluris' cock like a flame.

*****

The two came simultaneously, Eluris' seed splashing inside Lilina's asshole as the succubus released onto the water's surface, her cum floating on top of the lake's water, her golden eyes peering back at Eluris as her mouth hung open, showing off the rows of flesh-tearing sharp teeth.

12