After the Fall

Story Info
With the approach of the enemy Army the women must submit.
8.7k words
3.12
9.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The closing in of the Soviet Army caused panic among the German women. Stories of the abuse they would suffer terrified them.

Frau Schmidt was the wife of the Mayor, She had long enjoyed a life of ease. Her husband was much older than her 30 years. But her well padded voluptuous body with her 38D tits, big bouncy ass and blond hair trimmed and styled fashionable exuded a wealthy fashionable German woman.

As the Russian troops approached the city closer the bombs started falling within the city destroying much. She went to her basement shelter and rested sipping a wine from the stock her husband had placed there as she waited for the bombing to end.

Several blocks away Elvira sheltered in the bunker under the printing plant she worked in. A tall red head with curls falling to her shoulders her athletic build was more noticeable by her large tits and well rounded ass. The plant she worked in was most notable for the large amount of party propaganda it had printed over the years. She cowered under a table in a corner of the shelter listening to the explosions outside.

Brigett and Rita watched from their position in the flak tower seeing the Russian soldiers approaching behind the storm of artillery shells. They relayed their observations over the phone to their commanders. Their black uniforms were filthy from the dusty and dirty that had settled on them. The two girls had been in the tower for days. They were both 20 years old and had been recruited into the SS Madchen from the Girls League due to their Aryan appearance. Both were blond with their hair in pig tails hanging over their shoulders. Their slender bodies with perky B cup tits and tight asses attracted attention when they walked around in their black tight fitting uniforms. Both were feeling faint from hunger as rations had not been delivered since yesterday.

Anna was a reporter who had been sent to report on the brave soldiers fighting off the invaders. She went to a headquarters and photographed a brave sergeant being awarded the Iron Cross after destroying 5 T34 tanks. The officers at the headquarters were very much flirting with her attracted by her black hair and well shaped legs. The flirting was soon ended when she mentioned her fiance was a Captain in Vienna.

As she left the headquarters in the small convoy the general cautioned her that the Russians were closing into the city.

Suzette tended the ovens in the bakery her husband owned as he went to deliver bread around the city. The shelling had passed over and she felt it was safe to continue work. She saw several Army trucks pass by on the street heading west but thought nothing of it. While she might be called chubby by some her husband called her "pleasingly plump" The dress she wore was stretched tight over her round ass and her apron made her big tits poke out.

As she checked the ovens she heard the doors of the store open. Quickly glancing over her shoulder she was shocked to see several soldiers entering the store with rifles. They wore uniforms unlike those she had seen before and she turned to the men. The men rushed around the counter shouting words she didn't understand. One man pushed her against the counter turning her around and pressing her face down into the flour spread out there. The others moved through the shop opening everything she heard other men going up the stairs into their apartment. The man who had pinned her to the counter was squeezing her ass and talking to another.

Soon the men all gathered in the shop several had brought out loaves of bread which they munched on as they talked. The man behind her lifted her dress raising it above her ass and another reached over and ripped off her panties leaving her exposed.

The men who had gone upstairs returned soon carrying boxes with books and items of her husbands. One carried his old uniform that he hadn't worn in years. As they stood talking among themselves the two men behind her suddenly pulled her up and ripped the top of her dress open leaving her tits hanging out over her apron. The men laughed as they pushed her back onto the counter. She felt fingers probing her pussy and dreaded what was to come.

In a pleading voice she asked the men to stop and quit molesting her but they only chuckled. Soon she felt the mans cock pushing against her and violently entered her. She let out a loud squeal as the man started fucking her.

She was shocked at the size and thickness of the cock entering her and the steady pounding she was receiving. She closed her eyes and soon was carried away with lust at the fucking she was receiving. To soon the man shot inside her but was quickly replaced by the next man. As the second man fucked her she moaned in lust giving way to feelings of being fucked while others watched.

The door to the shop burst open again and two men entered dragging her husband between them. He looked shocked and defeated seeing his wife being fucked on the store counter in front of him while several foreign soldiers watched.

One of the men grabbed her husband by the hair lifting his face up to face her. "Sir as you did to my father when you took his shop years ago for being a Jew we shall now take everything from you. Even your wife." barked the man in a cruel voice "She shall become a whore for the Soviets. "

Her husband started sobbing begging them not to but instead the man said " You will watch all these men fuck your wife than I shall take her to the military brothel."

The man than pulled a chair from the corner and forced her husband to sit in it handcuffing him to the chair.

As the second man finished he was soon replaced by another. The soldier laughed saying something to man who had handcuffed her husband to the chair. The smiled and nodded his head yes.

"He wants to fuck your wife's fat ass he says it is very fuckable." said the man to her husband.

Suzette gasped "No please not that I have never done that before." She felt the man pouring something over her ass and massaging it between her cheeks his fingers probing her hole.

"Well it looks like she is a virgin" whispered the man to her husband "Now is a good time to get her broke in."

Her husband tried to look away but the man pulled his hair back "You don't want to miss this." he whispered with an evil grin.

She felt the man place his hands on her hips as he guided his cock to her ass hole pressing against her hole he suddenly slapped her ass and pushed it in her. She gasped in pain and surprise as the cock entered her ass. The man gripped her hips tightly pushing deeper into her then slowly pulling back followed by another quick hard thrust into her. Soon he was sawing regularly into her ass and she found the feeling excitingly debauched. She was soon moaning at the feeling of cock filling her. Looking up with a smile on her face she saw her husband weeping as the strong powerful man fucked her ass.

"She seems to like being fucked by a real man." said the one holding her husbands hair.

Her husband was sobbing watching the spectacle. To soon the man shot his load in her ass and stepped away.

The other men all fucked her on the counter and she soon gave in pulling off what remained of her dress and opening herself to the men. She found herself craving the fuckings she received and reached out seeking more. Encouraging them to fuck her however they wanted.

After they had all fucked her the officer holding her husband told her to come with her and lead her out to a car wearing only her soiled apron. Barking orders to the driver they sped off to what had been a German Army Kasern. There he led into a large 3 story and took her to the top floor. A stern looking woman in Soviet Army uniform sat at a desk at the top of the stairs.

The woman appraised Suzette from head to toe than grabbing her arm led her into another room where a man with a stethoscope sat behind a desk. The doctor stepped from the desk and shining a light on her examined her closely slapping the inside of her thighs till she spread her legs he looked into her cunt. Than turning to the woman he nodded and she led Suzette down the hall to a room with a bed.

"This is your room. There are towels and cloths in the closet go down to the showers and get cleaned up you are covered in cum."

As the convoy Anna rode sped through the city towards the air field they often had to swerve around damaged vehicles and blockages. Leaving the city they entered a wooded area with trees thickly crowding the road on both sides.

Suddenly a loud explosion ripped the air then shooting started all around them. Bullets ripped through truck. Looking forward she saw the lead truck tossed on its side and burning. One of the sergeants pushed her to the floor of the truck as the men jumped from the truck shooting into the woods. More explosions followed than it grew quiet.

Raising her head she saw Soviet soldiers moving among the Germans most who lay on the ground a couple stood with hands raised their weapons on the ground.

A Soviet Officer came to the truck and looking in saw Anna. He barked at her. With her limited Russian she understood what he was saying. She stood up and walked to the back of the truck. The officer motioned for her to get down and she hopped off the back of the truck.

The officer grabbed the satchel containing her notes and camera. He opened the satchel up pulling out her note work and glanced through it.

"You are a reporter for the government?" he asked.

"Yes I am." She answered fearfully.

"Very good we will have a place for you." he smiled.

He yelled to a radio operator and soon a jeep appeared Two officers wearing uniforms with red collar tabs came climbed out of the jeep and approached them. The three officers conferred than the 2 officers walked over and grabbed Anna by the elbows and escorted her to the jeep pushing her into the back the officers joined her and barked an order to the driver who sped off back towards the town. As the jeep came back into town Anna noticed lines of German soldiers marching hands raised between Soviet soldiers escorting them. They drove to an old Wehrmacht base and past a Soviet soldier guarding the entrance. They drove to a large building and stopped near the entrance. Climbing from the jeep the officers grabbed Anna by the elbows and dragged her into the building taking her to a large room with a long table sitting against the wall with several senior Soviet officers sitting with their backs to the wall. On the other side of the table sat German officers including the general she had recently met with. They pulled her in front of the table Telling the Soviet General who she was. The general looked her up and down than barked an order. The two officers pulled her coat from her leaving her standing in torn ragged clothes. The Soviet general spoke looking at German officers sitting across from him. The translator relayed his words loudly. "The general says she is an attractive woman who can help repay for the harm you have done to our people. We will keep her here she can be of service to us. Hopefully you have already taught her to suck cock.".

Anna was dumbfounded by what she heard and thought of her fiance wishing he was here to protect her. They took her to another building and led her to the third floor. The stern woman who had greeted Suzette looked up as the officers escorted her up the stairs. Stepping forward she ordered Anna to stand straight as she inspected her. Walking around her she looked her up and down then sharply barked "strip". When Anna hesitated the woman grabbed the front of blouse and ripped it open than pulled it off. Anna pulled her pants off pushing them to the floor The woman grabbed Anna's panties ripping them from her body. Anna tried to cover herself but the woman grabbed her hair and led her to the doctor's office. The doctor quickly examined her than nodding to the woman pushed her out the door. The woman led her to a room and opening the door told her "This is your room. The general wants some work done on you and we will start on that later. This is a brothel you will be working here until the general decides to release you. He has chosen you due to your appearance which he feels will be appealing and due to your history. "

Elvira remained hidden in the shelter under her work place with several other workers. Several of her male coworkers huddled with her. As the explosions above them ended the men visibly relaxed. One of them opened a crate and pulled out bottles of beer which he passed to the others. As they started drinking they heard the doors upstairs burst open and the sounds of several men stomping around upstairs. The door to the basement burst open and a bright light lit the semi darkness of the shelter as a deep voice shouted down at them saying words they couldn't understand. The men cowered gripping their beers as heavy steps descended the stairs. Three Soviet soldiers came into the shelter and pushed the four men against the wall. The man with the torch shone his light under the table where Elvira hid. Reaching under the table he grabbed her and dragged her out. The man shouted out and soon several other soldiers came rushing down the stairs. They surrounded Elvira and one started stroking her hair. Another reached around and started groping her tits.

Grabbing her blouse the man ripped it open than yanked her bra off. He cupped her tits in his hands squeezing them and jiggling them in his hands. The soldiers smiled and laughed as her coworkers against the wall tried to look away.

One of the soldiers shouted to her coworkers "Have you all fucked her?".

Her coworkers looked down at their feet as she felt her skirt being ripped off followed by her panties. The soldiers gripped her arms leaving her standing naked in front of her coworkers. She was forced to the floor the man grabbed her hips pulling them up and she felt his fingers probing her pussy. She felt the man's cock entering her entering her and him pulling her hips as he entered her deeper. Soon he was fucking her fast driving his cock deep into her. The fucking continued seeming to last forever than suddenly she felt him cumming in her.

As he rolled off her she felt another man gripping her thighs and his cock entered her. She was fucked by man after man in front of her coworkers many of whom had tried to bed her in the past. Finally the men finished fucking her and the last man stood up.

Just then an officer came into the basement and seeing the naked redhead on the floor looked at the soldiers standing around. "This looks like a good piece" he said loudly "Is she a good fuck?"

The soldiers laughed and nodded in agreement. "Good load her in my jeep we have a place for her." the officer said with a smile.

Elvira was led up the stairs by a soldier followed by the officer. She climbed naked into the jeep and the officer climbed in the back next to her. The driver quickly drove off. Elvira tried to cover herself with her arms crossed over her tits.

Soon they arrived at the Kasern and Elvira was led up to the third floor where they were met by the stern Russian woman. Elvira was examined by the doctor than assigned a room.

"You can shower food will be brought to you and than you can rest in the morning we will gather you and the other girls for a meeting."

The flak tower was soon surrounded and cut off. The telephone lines had been cut and they had no communication with anyone. The Volkstrum forces were out of ammo and soon gave up. Brigett and Rita were trying to sneak from the tower when turning a corner they were confronted by a group of Soviets. The men quickly grabbed the two girls and crowded around them.

The black uniforms angered the men seeing two young beautiful women wearing the hated uniform. They ripped the uniforms from the girls. Hands soon were running over both girls squeezing their tits and groping their asses. One man lifted Rita onto a table and grabbed her ankles spreading her legs wide. the man held her legs wide as another man stepped forward and opened his pants taking his cock out he drove it deep in Rita's pussy fucking her roughly. Another man pushed Brigette onto the table next to Rita. Her legs were held wide as a man stepped up driving his cock into her and fucking her viciously. The man started squeezing her tits gripping them hard leaving hand marks on her tits. After the men came in the girls another stepped up to replace him. The girls were fucked by man after for over an hour. At one point as they were being fucked the men turned the girls to face each other and urged them to kiss each other while they were fucked. The girls were soon passionately kissing each other as man after man fucked them.

When the last man had fucked them They lay on the table with cum leaking from their cunts.

An officer who had been watching the gang bang stepped forward and barked orders at the soldiers. The soldiers lifted the girls up and tied their hands behind them then carried them down to a jeep. Lifting them into the back of the jeep the officer took a seat and directed the driver to go.

They soon arrived at the kasern and taking the girls by the arm led them up to the third floor, The stern woman led the girls to the shower pushing them in she turned on the water to clean them up. They were then led to the doctor's office where they quickly examined.

The woman took them to a room and tossing in their torn uniforms told them to remain inside and that food would be brought to them. They were advised someone would come for them in the morning.

Frau Schmidt was in her basement shelter getting pleasingly drunk on a bottle of Rhinegau wine when she heard the door to the mansion she lived in with her elderly husband, the mayor and gaulieter of the city, crash open and numerous men stomping through the house. She heard steps coming down the stairs but felt safe behind the steel door to her shelter room. She tried to be quiet but soon heard loud bangs on the door. After several minutes the steel door burst open and several soldiers came into the room their rifles pointed scanning the room. Frau Schmidt wearing a black robe was laying on the couch as the soldiers broke into the room. An officer came in the room and walked over to Frau Schmidt and shouted at her "Where is your husband?"

"I don't know where he is he went to inspect the defenses."

"Did he now?" the officer asked skeptically.

"Yes he did." she answered fearfully.

Reaching down the officer tore the robe off her leaving her nude on the couch. The soldiers gawked at the chubby woman laying exposed on the couch. Reaching down he pinched her nipple hard.

"So your sure you don't know where we can find the old bastard?" the officer whispered.

"Yes I haven;t seen him all day." she responded in a quivering voice.

He slapped her tit then giving her an evil grin "Maybe we can help you

remember."

Grabbing her long blond hair he pulled it hard and grabbing a tit in vise like grip he pulled up and rolled her on her belly.

Her big ass was raised and exposed her tits hanging under her with her saggy belly hanging below her.

"Look at her she looks like a cow. She should be on a farm." the officer mocked her "We should brand her and set her out to be milked."

He then slapped her across the ass with his crop leaving a red strip on her ass.

"She might be good breeding stock." officer laughed "We have any bulls that want to breed this cow."

The men anxiously shouted out their willingness.

Pointing at the sergeant the officer indicated for him to start. The sergeant stepped up and dropping his trousers and got on the couch behind her. He grabbed her fat ass cheeks and then guided his cock into her pussy with a quick thrust he rammed his cock deep in her. It had been a long time since her aging husband had fucked her and feeling of this big Russian cock driving deep in her left her gasping at the feelings she had not experienced in so long. The man gripped her ass cheeks as he fucked squeezing them pulling her onto his cock. To soon he came but another soon replaced him. As his cock entered her he reached around his hands covering her nipples which he squeezed between his fingers. This caused her to gasp in pleasure as the man fucked. She felt her own orgasm growing as the man came in her to be replaced by another. This man mounted her and started fucking her slapping her ass as he drove in her. Soon she came moaning loudly as he shot in her. When the next man entered her she let out a loud squeal feeling his cock entering her she yelled out "fuck me please fuck me hard." The man grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto his cock as he fucked her. He came in her and climbed off. She was left gasping over the end of the couch.