After the Gangbang

Story Info
I tell her about it, then show her.
3.5k words
3.31
16.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note to readers: Here's a fun-filled romp in the near future, with all characters 18 or older. There's rough sex, anal, dirty talk, hostile talk, barebacking, messy orgasms, and a multiple creampie gangbang shown to the entire [ADULT, 18 & OVER] world. Enjoy!)

***

The video wouldn't go live for another day, but my phone had the details from the wristband. With her usual dour look, Deborah sat on the sofa next to me and read the phone's display of what the venue's artificial intelligence had recorded a few hours earlier.

KALLI 00:23:19 EnterVag

00:27:41/00:27:52 EjacInVag

00:27:58 ExitVag

00:28:03/00:28:09 EjacOnVulva

[00:28:06/00:28:14 DrainFromVag]

"Six seconds outside, plus drainage," Deborah noted. "Did you get the discount?"

"Of course," I said. "And an upgrade for the next session."

"And you wore the hood?"

"You ask me that every time. What do I say every time?"

She glanced at me. "But now they'll want you as a regular, won't they? Maybe you'll have to show your face, and become their star stud."

"I'm your star stud," I said, my look entirely sincere, my hand gentle on her inner thigh, sliding slowly.

Unmoved, she looked back at the phone. I scrolled past minor contacts (my hands on various parts of the women, their hands briefly on my junk) to the next significant data batch:

RITA 00:39:22 EnterVag

00:41:50/00:42:59 EjacInVag

00:41:54/00:42:06 SquirtOutEjac

00:42:15: ExitVag

00:42:19/00:42:23 EjacOnVulva

00:42:25/00:42:27 Reenter/ReexitVag

She lifted an eyebrow. "How did that feel?"

"I yelled," I admitted. "I nutted on her twat more than I expected."

"I don't squirt."

"You do lots of other stuff." I said.

I scrolled again.

XXXENA 01:03:58 LeftHandStroke

01:04:06-01:07:13 MouthEnterExit[18]

01:07:24 EjacInMouth

01:07:26 ExitMouth[spit]

01:07:29 BreastHold[both]

01:07:33-01:08:26 BreastFuck

01:08:19-01:08:24 EjacInCleav

"Big enough for that?" she asked, sounding bored.

"Ohhhhh yeaaaah." I didn't add a gesture.

"Less than five minutes every time," said Deborah. "Old age getting to you?"

"I had no reason to hold back." My hand slid up the thigh to her groin. "You could give me one."

"You better prove to me that everything still works," she said, standing. Maintaining her expression of disapproval, she unzipped her jeans.

I kept my eyes on her as we stripped. Her olive skin had darkened further from summer sunning. Her short, curly, black hair was in charming disarray, as it always was if not constantly brushed. I gazed at her long neck, compact torso, sleek legs. Her arms were tautened by weight work, and slight pectoral flexes were enough to jounce her mid-sized, wide-set breasts. She shifted her weight to send her lush derriere my way, knowing its effect on me.

My hands were on my shorts when she said, "I'll do that." She yanked them down, hoping to tear them. Nope. Maybe next time.

"Did you clean up?" she asked huskily.

"No," I said, grabbing her shoulders.

She shoved me back onto the sofa. "How many?" she asked, kneeling and grabbing my prick.

"Twenty-three guys," I said.

"And three whores," she said, then clamping her wide mouth around cock and balls.

"They were hot," I said, fighting not to holler. "And young."

She slobbered all over my jewels, then rose and straddled me.

She yanked my dick hard, glaring at me. "This thing went into cunts full of other men's spunk. You're a walking cesspool of diseases and strange sperm."

I smirked and said, "And now I've come home to you."

"Make me cum," said Deborah, squeezing my shaft between her labia. "Fast! Faster than you did to those sluts!"

As if that were difficult. She was already on the brink. On my tenth stroke she started screaming. I was past my thirtieth when she faded to a whimper.

I was in a rotating grind when she said, "Are you so depraved that you want to paint me?"

I stood, lifting her, and eased us onto the rug. She spread-eagled on her back. I pulled out, and stood over her. I yanked and stroked, spurting off-white goo all over her face, tits, and belly. Then I stepped back, hauled up her legs, and jizzed her ass, no hands. For good measure, I fingered some into her hole.

"You paid good money to get into a gangbang," she said, levering up on her elbows. "You're the lowest of the low. You disgust me!"

I leaned in and licked her dripping face. "And we can see it all at seven tomorrow."

"Ugh!" She shoved me away and stormed off towards the bathroom.

***

Deborah spread towels on the living room rug while I had the Kitchenator clear away the dinner dishes. Yes, towels. Symbols of cleanliness and responsibility.

She was still in her office wear, but now wore heels instead of sensibles. I'm the manager at the robot repair atelier, so I don't have to wear coveralls or a shellsuit. Snug jeans and a plain gray buttondown. When I blanked and removed the ID badge, I was as changed as I needed to be.

As I entered the living room she tossed me my phone. "And now you have to pay again, to see it," she said, reprising her dour look from yesterday.

I made the catch clean. "Delaying that diamond necklace for you," I said, with my shit-eating-est of grins.

I sat next to her, easing against her rigid posture, and fingered the code to send video to the big-screen.

I doused the room lights with a complex gesture detected by the house A.I. All we could see now was the screen, showing handheld-camera feed of a bland hotel suite. First there appeared half a dozen men, some with bare faces to go with their exposed penises. Then we saw a bed, with all of one naked woman and a partial view of another.

"Look at that scrawny bitch!" Deborah growled at my ear. "What is she, a meth addict?"

I reached under the hem of Deborah's jacket and squeezed her boob hard. "She's letting all these men into her pussy!" I returned. "She doesn't sit at home, all safe and scared. She goes and gets what she wants!" Kalli, blonde and athletically lean, looked just fine. The venue A.I. data had shown that the three women all had health maintenance nanobots in their bloodstreams. Like nearly everyone now.

On the screen, Kalli took a prick in each hand, lightly stroked both, and licked them in turn. In the foreground a guy tried to fuck her, but his gut got in the way. With a smile, Kalli slid towards his end of the bed and spread her legs. The guy managed to get the head of his prick partway in.

"What a loser!" Deborah pressed a hand between my legs. "Are you proud of getting your rocks off the way he does?"

"Eventually he fucks her." I pulled Deborah's blouse up from the skirt waistband. "That's what people do now, they go out in the world and fuck, as much as they want."

She was expecting my hand to return to her tit. Instead, I slid it down, inside her thong. She jerked upward and gasped.

"That's your world," said Deborah as we watched the fat guy pull his pud, seeking more girth. "You smug surf bum, with your flaxen hair and Aryan looks."

"Everybody's world but yours, you frigid bitch!" I yanked some pubic hair. "I want all the pussy that's out there, all the time."

"And all those pricks want me," she said, pitch rising. "They want to invade me!"

I shook my wrist before her eyes. "From the wristbands, the A.I. knows just what's being done to the women, and by whom. The A.I. will stop attempts to cross boundaries. These women are in charge." Then I laughed. "Those men can't find you. Or can they?"

I pivoted to stand before her, with my hand still on her crotch. I hauled away the thong and skirt from her trunk, raising her legs to expose her lower half. I hoped to rip the thong, but couldn't without damaging the skirt. Deborah and I were both denied a thrill.

"As long as everyone consents," I said, and spat on her pussy, "even a gangbang can be enjoyed freely. Can you even enjoy me?" I then grabbed her feet and ran my tongue inside one shoe.

"The wristbands can tell the whole world," Deborah countered, smacking my head with her other foot. "An A.I. doesn't care about decency. Or privacy." Then she levered her legs to shove me aside, so she could see the screen.

I let go of her legs and dropped to sit on the floor in front of Deborah. The screen showed that some semen had already sprayed here and there, surely noted by the venue's A.I. for eventual cleaning, and perhaps DNA identification. I undid my jeans, got out my tallywhacker, and began to stroke, accepting my fellowship with the other dorks. I leaned back my other hand to Deborah's crotch. She leaned into it.

In time, the camera panned to another bed, and centered on dark-haired, busty XXXena, barely visible as she stroked two dicks, got fucked in the ass from a guy underneath her, got an intermittent pussyfuck from a guy crouched at her crotch, and had her head tilted back with her mouth around a prick. The lights in the venue brightened the thick jism that oozed down her neck.

"Do the men even enjoy that?" asked Deborah. I heard, behind me, fabric sliding along skin. "How lame is it to get your only thrill from degrading a woman?"

"But look at how confident she is!" I said, not trying to pronounce XXXena."She's in full control, doing whatever she wants to those putzes. She's no more degraded than I am when I do this." I lunged my face onto Deborah's vulva, licking and slurping while using my hands to disrobe. I was way behind schedule, Deborah was already naked.

For a while Deborah cooed through the munching of her carpet, but then she lunged forward. "That's you!" she yelped, pointing at the screen, before we executed a shabby joint somersault onto the floor. "You're fucking that meth queen!"

Indeed, the video had reached the point when my black-hooded self got between Kalli's legs.

"You're fucking her!" said Deborah, as if in wonderment.

"Yeah," I said, setting Deborah with her back against the sofa so she could still see the screen. "I did it like this." My swollen tool slid easily into Deborah's hot, slick cooch.

For a while, Deborah and I grunted and panted. The only spoken words came from the screen. "Oh wow!" said Kalli. "It's the guy with the caulking gun!" That was directed to a prick she jerked towards her open mouth, while I was pounding into her pussy. Indeed, the splatter that came from this shlong, into Kalli's hair and mouth and ears and nostrils, probably got the ejaculator an even bigger discount than mine. Thick, opaque, abundant semen was a male's most valued contribution to a gangbang video.

I wasn't looking this time, I was busy slurping Deborah's breasts while angling my prick into her wonderful nether crevasses, but I remember seeing it while it was happening. Deborah, seeing it now, leaned her head towards the screen. I heard her lick her lips.

Deborah kept her eyes on the gangbang, even while she came. Twice. I held back, clenching my teeth. Her quim was killing me sweetly, tightly, maybe leaving scorch marks. "When do you want it?" I gritted, looking up.

Her eyes widened, so she was probably seeing my spew as I pulled out of Kalli. "Now! But stay in, and do it again! Your prick is MINE!"

I gushed, and Deborah looked at me, all of my surf bum muscles flexing for her enjoyment. She came again, in whole-body spasms, while crafting a hickey above my left collarbone. After maybe a two-minute wait, I again let loose gouts of sperm. Her nails let loose blood from my back.

My own bloodstream bots extend my inborn abilities. I could already cum, recover, and cum again, making the most of an average-dimension cock. I have the bots programmed to maintain my boner as long as I want it, pumping out thick ropes of semen now and then, but to go flaccid at four hours and one minute, if I haven't already relaxed by then. It's an old joke, and I'm not the only guy who thought of it.

Deborah gave her cunt a break. She shoved me off, then pulled my hair until I settled where she wanted me, knee standing beside her. Still leaning against the sofa, she put my dripping cock in her mouth and fingered the balls hard. I moaned my gratitude. She gazed at the screen and ignored me, except for what she was sucking.

Her natural self was close to multiorgasmic, so Deborah had her healthbots give her not only numerous climaxes, but also control over them, so she can decide when to cum. She also programmed the bots for vaginal flexibility, durability, and lubricity, so she can fuck without ever getting sore. She also has strengthened rectal and jaw muscles. Squirting, however, had never occurred to her.

On the screen, tall dark Rita was alternating gulps on three pricks while cowgirling another guy who was mostly out of the shot. Whenever a guy went off in her mouth, she pushed him back, showed the camera her blanched tongue, swallowed, and brought in the next prick waiting. "Now that's a suck," I said. A weak, unsupportable choice by me. Deborah yanked my dick away, knee-stood, and spat all over my face the load I had just jetted at the roof of her mouth.

This limited my vision, but I knew what was next. "Watch," I said, holding her where she was. I grabbed a towel for a quick face-wipe.

My dark-hooded, dick-stroking self closed in on Rita. The A.I. data didn't include what Rita did in response to my quiet murmur: She grabbed my t-shirt and tore it away. The loud rip got a howl and a shudder from Deborah and vertical putz-leaps from me, both on screen and jammed against Deborah.

"Shameless cumslut!" Deborah wailed. "She'll fuck anything! Even you!"

Rita then had to deal with other johnsons, so I had settled for contact only through my dick in her pussy and my thumbs on her clit. She left off her heavy sucks while being missionaried, satisfying her swains with jerks and licks. Rita breathed audibly, and her eyes half-closed.

"You're making her cum!" Deborah murmured in my ear, which she then bit. "She should pay you!"

Then we saw the wealthiest of money shots. Rita squirted like a fire hose, gushing out jizzed nectar on all sides of my half-buried dick. The camera caught my head snapping back, and vocally Rita and I made horrible music together.

With proper gangbang etiquette, I dragged out my cock, spewed from her mons to her navel, then sank it back in her pussy for one last drive. "That felt so great," I said in a hushed tone to Deborah, slipping out of my role. Deborah gave me an alert, inquisitive look, slipping out of hers.

The video next showed scenes without my involvement. Deborah reclaimed her mojo, grabbing a towel onto the sofa and lying on it sideways. "Eat me," she commanded, putting one foot on the back of the sofa. By this time, she stank and tasted terrible. I gobbled with gusto.

Presently I stuck two fingers in her, then added a third. I was working my way towards fisting when Deborah declared, "Now that's a cock!"

I looked at the screen. During the gangbang, I had certainly noticed this horse-hung individual. He was now shown settling himself between Kalli's spread legs. She grinned up towards where his face was (out of the shot), paying little attention to the penis in her right hand and the one that was sprinkling spooj on her breasts.

"Next time you're there," said Deborah, "Bring him home, and then go sleep in the car."

I responded to this by fucking Deborah. I took special care to be at my most rigid, and to spear into her at angles that she wouldn't find comfortable. I also put a one-hand stranglehold on her neck, blocking much of her airway.

I came more times with Deborah, while watching, than I did in the gangbang. I made a point at the gangbang to take turns, and yield opportunities to guys who might spend the rest of the night alone.

Deborah and I watched as the stud surged into Kalli. Their fuck didn't last long. Kalli quickly started spasming and yelping. When he pulled out, he leaned over, and despite being on her back, Kalli teabagged him. With his balls nestled in her cunt, he shot spunk past her navel. After what we had seen, his output seemed meager.

Soon, I was shown approaching XXXena. I straddled her head, leaving room for a different guy to fuck her. She had a dick in her other hand, but gave me the exclusive use, at that time, of her mouth, as well as her hand. She gave me eighteen short, lavish sucks.

Deborah's first disparaging remark was, "Why all the tattoos? Is she trying to look like her mother?"

The screen showed XXXena talking, between sucks, too quietly to be heard over the din in the venue. She was responding to my lame fanboy questions about her breasts. She admitted that she'd had a gene graft, and grew the boobs out to where they were huge even while she lay on her back. I reached back to fondle the big bulging nipples while she sucked.

XXXena added, because I asked, that she was completely healthy, that the breasts were orgasmic (she'd already cum twice from them that night), and that I was getting her close, so a rough titfuck would launch her.

"I love her tits!" I said to Deborah, harshly enough for her to take that in the context of what we were doing. If that weren't enough, I also slapped Deborah's bosom. "What are you waiting for, bitch?"

"She's a fucking cow!" Deborah spat back. We both knew what the screen was about to show.

"I'll show you what happens to a cow!" I hauled Deborah off the sofa and set her on the floor on all fours, facing the screen. I spanked both buttocks. "This is the only place where you're big enough!" I spanked with one hand and scooped polluted nectar from her pussy with the other. I poked the mess into her asshole and smeared it along my dick.

Deborah started twerking. On the screen, I exited XXXena's mouth, set my knees below her armpits, and enfolded my prick between her mams. In the living room, I drove my dick into Deborah's puckered anus, spanking the cheeks, hands positioned for maximum sound.

Yeah, sound is a big thing for us.

Because of Deborah's nude sunning, her ass didn't redden at once. That happened long after the moment when I filled Deborah's rectum with my cream, and was shown launching an ecru fountain up from XXXena's cleavage onto her neck, chin, and gaping mouth.

With a few minutes left in the video, and the spanking finished, Deborah relaxed, and started laughing. "Okay," she inserted among the laughs, "give me one more and we're done."

"You're a worthless slut!" I yapped. "If you let your pussy out to play, you'd be a worthwhile slut!"

She nodded. "Pretty good." She disengaged, stood, and raised a hand to make a complex gesture. Whirring began, as the house A.I. activated for room cleaning and air changeout. She looked back at me as she strutted towards the bathroom, glop dripping from her whole body. "You'd better move your ass."

***

We lounged in bed, in our matching his-and-hers pajamas. A detox shower left us clean and fresh. Post-game fatigue left us calm and cuddly. We were too cute for words.

We looked at our phones, which had synched the relevant data. Deborah smiled. "As intended, what you spent yesterday was far less than what I earned."

I shrugged. "We'd be even better off if I didn't go out spending, so to speak."

"Nonsense, Darling," she said. "You always have my blessing to go out and make love with younger, hotter women. Besides, I need to keep abreast of the competition." She then pectoral-flexed a breast into my arm, and winked.

After another glance at the phone, she added, "Also, our tests came out clean."

"Of course," I said. "We live in the twenty-forties. Only Russians still get infected."

"Oh, and your squirter...what was her name?"

"Rita."

"I'd like her contact data."

I raised an eyebrow at Deborah. "You take pride in working solo."

12