After The Massage

Info
We relax together before you use my ass.
911 words
4.29
7.9k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyana
babyana
6 Followers

Good morning. I've been imagining you and I going together for a couple's massage. I feel like we could both use a relaxing outing every so often.

We follow the staff there down a long hallway with bamboo paneling on the walls. They tell us to undress to our comfort level, and I look over at you as I step out of the room a little shy, even though you've seen and used every part of me before. I look you in your eyes as I remove my bra, but you don't make a move until I am already stripped down to my panties.

I walk over to you to help you take your clothes off too. As I bend over to stack them next to mine in the basket. I hear you finally shift closer to me. You tell me be ready to be used as soon as the massage is over, that you aren't leaving here until your cock has been inside me.

Your timing is perfect. We hear and knock at the door and slide onto our respective tables, pull the sheets over our bodies. I'm so distracted., I have to ask the therapist to repeat his questions, but I hear you confidently describing to the woman who has come to massage you exactly what you want. You never miss a beat. As hands begin to touch my back, I get goosebumps. I want to moan, but I'm afraid it will sound just too sensual if I release it.

You have me so turned on. At this point, you haven't even touched me, but I feel like the hands on me now are extensions of yours. I try to focus on relief, but when my hair is gently moved to the side, I imagine you brushing it away from my mouth to make room for your dick. When there's pressure on the back of my neck, I take a deep breath in case it's the last one I get before you choke me. And when the sheet is pulled up to get to my leg muscles, I crave that you will bring your fingers decisively into my slit.

Every moment I'm made to wait to have you again makes me want you so much more. When it's over, I look down and see my hard nipples poking through the sheet, and then I look over at you. You're looking back at me with a wicked smile.

"Come here, pet."

Your words melt me. I'm on my knees, knowing we don't have a lot of time, but wanting to taste you. Before you plunge into me, you let me take you into my mouth.

I flick my tongue under your head and then swallow your cock down my throat. I can tell that you were in just as much need as was for the last hour. You pull me up and push me against the door that just closed a minute before, somehow pulling my panties down in transition and burying yourself in my wet hole. You hit it hard and fast maybe 10, 15 times, and then you pull away and drop me to the floor.

That's a reminder. I'm yours. You can use me whenever you want and you can also leave me needy just because you want to.

Somehow we manage to get dressed, pay, and make it back to my car where I beg you to finish in the backseat, but you make me drive all the way across the city to your house. On the way you clamp your left hand in my hair and with your right hand, you roughly tug my nipples and scratch your nails up my legs.

Teasing, but not touching my pussy.

"Please finger me. Daddy, please let me hold your dick in my hands. Please just... kiss me."

I'm an absolute mess wanting you. You fucking love it. When I park the cart at your house, you tell me I'm not allowed to say another word until it's time to say goodbye. I nod. You finally kiss me, then you pushed my chin up and mark my neck with your teeth. I squirm. You bite harder, and when you let go, you slip a collar around my neck.

You lead me inside, take off all of my clothes, and tell me to get my lube.

When I hand it to you, you bend me over your couch. I feel the cold lube in my asshole, your fingers stretching me.

"Touch yourself," you say, and we both hear me barely start to mouth the words "thank you" before I swallow them. Am I in trouble? You laugh. The plant a firm hit on my ass before you go back to preparing me to take you in my asshole and I start fingering myself under your direction.

I feel you move your cock closer to my other hand. And when I touch you, there's lube already there too for me to use to warm you up. When you're ready, you bend my hand behind my back and move behind me, entering me slowly but fully.

I know I won't last long. I never cum as hard as when I'm rubbing my clit and my ass is full. You know it too. And you tell me not to hold back that you want to see my whore body come while you're fucking my ass.

(Moans.)

Moaning doesn't count his words, right?

--:--
--:--
1.0
babyana
babyana
babyana
6 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Walter's Alignment Walter's chakras are aligned by a special masseuse.in Erotic Couplings
Two Finger Night Master enjoys a massage and some more from his sub. in BDSM
My Miki A sexual massage turns into something more than expected.in Erotic Couplings
Tantric Massage Pt. 01 Sexuality in transition.in Anal
Hot and Sweaty Doing as you're told can be rewarding.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories