After The Party

Story Info
Wife at friends' party, husband away on business.
2.4k words
4.09
109.5k
90
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few days before Christmas, Chris and Marianne had arranged to go to Alan and Catherine's usual pre-Christmas party. It was always a fun evening and they were looking forward to it.

Chris, had to go to Germany on business the week before the party, but was due home on the day it would take place. Plenty of time to unwind and get ready for the evening out with his lovely wife!

Two days before Chris was due to fly home, bad weather moved across continental Europe, with very heavy snowfalls. On the Saturday morning, when he was due to fly home, all flights were grounded!

Chris phoned Marianne, he told her that he wasn't going to make it home until the weather had cleared, and flights could be resumed. Marianne asked if he thought he might be stuck in Germany for Christmas, but Chris said he hoped the weather would improve soon enough for him to get home!

Marianne said that he should keep her updated, that she was missing him, and hoped he would be home soon.She said that she would phone Alan and Catherine to apologise for not being able to get to their party.

Chris said that she should go to the party anyway. There would be plenty of people there that she knew, and it would be a shame for her to sit at home alone, when she could be having fun. Marianne said she would think about it, told Chris to take care and ended the call.

Marianne thought about calling Alan and Catherine, and telling them that they wouldn't be coming to the party, but she had bought a new black cocktail dress that she was desperate to wear, as it fitted her so well and showed her figure and legs off.

She phoned Catherine and explained the situation, and that she would be coming to the party on her own, if that was OK. Catherine said of course it was OK, most of the guests were already friends, and there would be other single people there as well, so she would not feel out of place.

As she was dressing for the party, she heard weather warnings being given out on the radio, forecasting heavy overnight snowfalls locally and unnecessary travel should be avoided. Marianne decided that it wouldn't be a problem for her, as she only lived two streets away from Alan and Catherine's house. She wasn't going to drive there, as it was only a few minutes' walk away.

She had bought some sexy new lingerie to go with the cocktail dress, a lacey black bra, which showed off her 36 inch bust and deep cleavage, and brief lacey black panties, which clung tight to her slim hips and softly rounded backside. She hoped it wasn't all too daring, it was meant for her husband's pleasure, but it was a shame not to wear it with that dress!

When she set out for the party at 7p.m., it was cold and overcast, but dry! She opted for a light evening jacket over the cocktail dress, and three inch stiletto heels. She felt that she looked good for her forty years as she made her way to the party!

Once at the party, she soon felt comfortable, even without her husband. Her hosts made sure to introduce her to anyone she didn't already know. There were a few single men and women as well, so she didn't feel at all out of place.

The party was good fun, as Marianne knew it would be. She was not a big drinker, but did enjoy a glass or two of wine, there was champagne to go with the canapés and she had always loved champagne!

She danced with some of her friends' partners, and with two or three of the single men. One young man, Jerry, around twenty five years old, was particularly attentive. His beautiful light brown skin, giving testament to his interracial heritage of black father and white mother.

He brought her food from the buffet, and glasses of wine and champagne, throughout the evening. He was very good looking and a fine dancer, she enjoyed his company very much! They danced together several times. Marianne was thrilled at the way he held her close and the feel of his hand on her back, occasionally squeezing the top of her backside!

It was some time after midnight, when one of the guests said that it had been snowing heavily! Marianne looked out of a window, saw that the snow was already a few inches deep and that it was still snowing!

Alan said that anyone who felt it unsafe to go home, was welcome to stay the night. They had two spare rooms, there were a number of comfortable armchairs and sofas, and plenty of blankets and duvets.

Most decided to stay. Marianne decided to go home, before it became impossible to walk in the snow! Jerry offered to walk her home, to make sure she didn't have any problems. She was grateful for his offer, as she wasn't sure how she would fare with stilettos in the snow. They said their goodbyes and set off.

Neither Marianne nor Jerry were dressed for walking in snow. Marianne, in her short cocktail dress, light jacket and stilettos and Jerry, in suit and light leather shoes. Fortunately, they didn't have far to go. Jerry took Marianne's arm and helped support her, as it was a bit slippery underfoot. When he put his arm around her, she leaned into him quite naturally.

After a couple of minutes walking, Marianne began to feel the effects of the alcohol she had consumed, and the fresh air also had its effect. She felt warm and a bit fuzzy, but pleasantly so! It wasn't long before they arrived at her house, the whole street was in darkness, as it was now almost 1a.m.!

Marianne took her key out of her bag, and unlocked the front door. She turned to Jerry, who still had his hand on her waist, and said, "Thank you for being such an attentive partner this evening, and for escorting me home."

Jerry looked into her eyes, and said, "Would you mind if I kissed you goodnight".

Marianne had hoped that he would! She felt a thrill go through her body, as she said, "I would like that! But, not here on the cold and wet doorstep!" She opened the door and invited him inside.

Marianne led Jerry into the lounge. As she took her coat off, he took her into his arms and kissed her, softly on the lips. Marianne responded, suddenly they were kissing passionately and exploring each other with their tongues!

Marianne was immediately aroused. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy was becoming damp. They kissed for a minute or two. When they broke away, Jerry said, "I have been wanting to do that all evening."

Marianne replied, "I hoped you would do it!"

They kissed again, the kisses growing more passionate. Jerry's hand began to roam over her back, she could feel his hardening cock against her leg, as it tried to push through his trousers!

Jerry's hand came round to her breast and he began to caress her. He could feel her hard nipples through her clothing, he desperately wanted to kiss and suck them!

For a moment, Marianne thought of what she was doing. If she didn't stop now, they were going to end up in bed fucking. But she wanted it, she wanted to feel this virile young man's cock deep inside her.

She didn't think it would be a problem with Chris. After all, it wouldn't be the first time in their 15 year marriage, that she or Chris had strayed. She was pretty sure that Chris knew about her, as she did about him! They had never discussed it, but it had not been a problem for them!

She pulled away from Jerry for a moment, in a slightly tremulous voice she said, "Not here." She took him by the hand and led the way upstairs to her bedroom!

As soon as they were in the bedroom, Jerry kissed her again, and proceeded to unzip her dress. As the zip came down to her backside, Marianne let the dress slide off her, onto the floor, and she stepped out of it. She stood there in her black lingerie and dark coloured stockings. She was statuesque and beautiful!

Jerry's cock was bursting to get out of his trousers, he quickly undressed until he was only wearing his briefs. He reached round behind Marianne, undid the clasp on her bra and removed it. Her full, firm, breasts were revealed, and her large hard nipples stood proud!

Jerry cupped her breasts, then kissed both nipples and sucked on them. Marianne groaned, pushed her fingers into his hair and pulled him tighter to her. She could feel her pussy juices making her wet.

She pushed the waistband of his briefs down, as far as she could, and he wriggled them off. His cock sprang up and she saw that it was no disappointment, around 8 inches of hard, erect, black manhood!

She took it in her hand and found that she couldn't get her fingers to meet around it. It was that thick! Her husband's cock was not small by any means, but this cock was so much bigger. For a moment, she wondered if she would be able to manage it, but the thought soon evaporated, she was going to love it!

Jerry led Marianne to her bed, he laid her down and started to roll and tweak her nipples. He let his hand trail slowly down her flat stomach, and he cupped her pussy. She groaned again and drew in a sharp breath in anticipation. He started to run his middle finger up and down her pussy lips, feeling how very wet she had become." That's good," he thought,"I won't have any trouble getting into her!"

He teased her clitoris with his forefinger, he pulled the hood back and gently grasped the enlarged knob with two fingers, then circled them round it! Marianne moaned loudly and reached a shuddering orgasm!

This man was good, she had never reached an orgasm so quickly! Now he knelt between her legs, brought his mouth down to her pussy, ran his tongue up and down her opening and over her clitoris. He pushed his tongue into her and tasted her juices, she tasted sweet and fresh.

He sucked her clitoris in between his lips and gently nibbled her with his teeth. She cried out that she was coming again, as she bucked up to his mouth. He held her there for long moments, until she thought she would faint, then he moved his mouth up her lovely body, kissing and sucking her nipples. When he reached her mouth, he kissed her deeply, she could taste herself on his lips and tongue!

She felt the head of his cock against her labia lips! Supporting himself on one hand, he reached down, took hold of his cock and gently rubbed it up and down her opening. He wanted to get it well coated with her lubricating juices!

Marianne was in ecstasy, she pushed herself up trying to engulf his hot cock, but he pulled back each time and just kept in contact. He wanted to thrust hard and deep into her, but he knew that it might hurt her and spoil the moment.

He leaned forward a little, increasing the pressure against her opening, and suddenly the head was inside her! She gasped! "Did that hurt?" He asked her.

"No,"she replied, "it didn't hurt but it stretched me more than ever before!"

"Lie still for a moment and get used to it." He said and he kissed her gently.

After a while he drew his cock back a little, then pushed slowly back in, no further than he had been before! After a few of these little thrusts he pushed a bit harder and was in deeper. Now he had about 4 inches in her and was about half way!

She almost purred as she said, "I feel so beautifully stretched inside and have a lovely feeling of fullness!"

He kissed her and repeated his earlier actions, withdrawing a couple of inches and then gently pushing back in.

Marianne's pussy juices were flowing, and he knew she was ready to take the rest of him! He thrust gently, all the way in, until their underbellies met. Marianne could feel him so very deep in her belly! At first it made her ache a little, then it made her feel as if she wanted it even deeper!

"Fuck me, Jerry!" She begged, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Jerry started to thrust backwards and forwards, almost withdrawing completely then pushing his whole length into her. First he went slowly, then gradually increased his speed until he was thrusting hard, deep and fast into her!

Marianne pushed up to meet his thrusts. She could feel another, bigger, orgasm coming! She was gasping and hoarsely telling him to fuck her as hard as he could, and he obliged her! Suddenly she was in the throes of the most tremendous orgasm, it seemed to never end as he continued to thrust.

Both their bodies had become slick with perspiration. Jerry felt his own orgasm growing and, just for a second, he remembered he wasn't wearing a condom. Then it was forgotten as he shouted, "I'm going to come!"

She screamed, "Cum in me! Cum in me! I want your come in my belly!" At that moment in time, she wanted him to impregnate her!

He came, unleashing several spurts of his cum deep inside her! He kept thrusting, until his cock started to soften, and she came down from her orgasm. Then he rolled off her and lay beside her.

He laid one arm across her and put his lips on the side of her neck. She turned her head and they kissed. "Thank you for the most wonderful fuck of my life!" She said, and they both drifted off to sleep!

When they awoke, they fucked again, they fucked several times during the day in many different positions! They made the most of the day, knowing that it would probably never be repeated once Chris got back from Germany!

Jerry left after nightfall, so no one would know he had been there. Neither Jerry nor Marianne would ever forget what happened after the party!