After the Plague Ch. 05

Story Info
John and Jenna accidentally spy on her roommate.
5.9k words
4.67
9.6k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet sat cross-legged next to Jenna on her dorm bed. Already in pajamas for the evening they were finally alone and able to talk.

"Oh my god Jenna, it was the best sex I've ever had!"

"Slow down Vi -- I don't understand how you pulled this off. All three of you managed to sneak by the officer and get into his room?"

"Jenna, didn't you see what Tammy did to Mr. Stark in front of the class? She is trying to breed the poor man. She was the one who let us into his room!"

"Oh my god. You're on a first name basis with her now? Okay, so you get inside and then the three of you seduce him?"

"Well not exactly. Tammy gave us some things to tie him to the bed."

"You assaulted Mr. Stark?"

"No, it wasn't like that! Sometimes you just know that your partner wants it. Like it's part of a game. You pretend to overpower them and maybe they fight back a little but really they want to play along." Violet explained.

"He is pretty strong." Jenna conceded, not happy with either the idea of Mr. Stark choosing to have sex with someone else or being compelled against his wishes.

"Exactly." Violet continued. "So we agreed to take turns. I went last, which was super hard because I had to watch Rose and Steph fuck him first."

"Like it grossed you out?" Jenna asked.

"No, not at all. I was just so wound up I wanted my turn."

"It was Steph's first time, right?"

"Yes! And she took sooo long. At first she was way too tight and then she didn't know how to please herself. Poor Mr. Stark was just stuck inside her vice-grip forever."

"He was still tied up?"

"Yup. But when it came time for my turn and the other girls left, he was begging to be let out so that he could fuck me."

At this point Jenna suspected that Mr. Stark was asking to be let out because he had been assaulted for an hour by these voracious girls and not because he was desperately aroused by Violet.

"I kept dangling my tits in front of his face but I wouldn't let him touch them. I don't think I'll ever forget what he said. 'Please just let me lick them. Please just let me lick your pussy.' When he finally got out he pounced on me like an animal. He was nothing like the guys I used to have sex with. You're not ... you're not jealous are you?"

"No, of course not. Tell me everything Violet. I'm happy for you."

"Great. So yeah, we had sex for like an hour. I think because he had finished twice right before hand it took a while for him to get off again. But I didn't mind. And he fell asleep next to me but I just couldn't stop myself - I played with his penis all night long. I definitely kept him awake. Especially when I crawled under the covers to go down on him. Have you ever felt a guy's meat go from limp to hard all inside your mouth? Fuck it's so hot."

Jenna shook her head, 'no'.

"I guess he was pretty turned on too because he eventually went down on me. He was so good. With his big hands and his ticklish stubble."

Jenna consoled herself with the thought that Mr. Stark probably did this to get Violet to fall asleep.

"Yeah I see you smiling. You should ask him for apology sex. I bet he'd do it to make up for ravishing you in front of the classroom."

"He didn't ravish me. I asked him to do it." Jenna pointed out.

"All the same, don't waste a good opportunity."

"Okay so then you left him in the morning?" Jenna said perhaps a bit too hopefully.

"Nope. He got up early to shower but I followed him in."

"You had shower sex?"

"Yup."

"What was that like?"

"Everything you could hope for. Hot steam, wet bodies. He fingered me and when I came I almost knocked myself out falling on the floor. But then I did something kinda bad. Promise not to tell anyone okay?"

"Oh my God, after everything you did, now comes the bad part?"

"While we were in the shower I got on my knees and gave him a blowjob. I don't think he meant to finish in my mouth but I kind of tricked him into it. I don't know what came over me but I wanted to taste his jizz so badly. So I looked up at him with my big puppy dog eyes and said 'Cum in my mouth, daddy'. And two seconds later I could feel him spurting onto my tongue. But the worst part is ... I swallowed it. I just couldn't stop myself."

"Jesus Christ Violet! Do you know how much semen goes for on the black market?"

If Violet had any regrets her smile did not betray them.

"Six month's wages worth of sperm swimming on my tongue and I downed it all. Like a total cum-slut." Violet paused to savor the memory. "After he came to his senses he was super worried. I had to make a promise not to tell anyone what happened."

"Which you are breaking now" Jenna noted.

Violet continued. "Then I think he realized he had to hide his tracks, so to speak, and insisted that I stay long enough for him to recover and fuck me again."

"And being the considerate lady that you are, you obliged him?"

"That's right! I swear on my mother's grave it was the best twelve hours of my life. I am so sore though! And I don't want to brag, but when I looked through his timecard, he had never had the same girl on back-to-back days. So I put my signature down twice, once for the night and again for the morning."

Jenna now openly rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay, enough about me." Violet relented. "Fill me in on your steamy romance. We all saw him whisk you away to his room like a fireman rescuing a deflowered maiden."

"You're mixing metaphors Violet."

"Stop stalling and tell me, Jenna! You were in his room for like an hour. Was it all pillow-talk and aftercare?"

"First of all, it wasn't his room, it was his office. But yeah, I guess there was some pillow-talk."

"Did you make out? Was there a round two?" Violet pressed.

"There was definitely some ... chemistry" Jenna's eyes twinkled. "But I was actually hoping you could reassure me about some stuff. I'm so terrified that everyone thinks I'm a slut."

"Are you kidding? You're like a queen now. Mr. Stark's chosen girl." Violet said.

"I don't want to be a queen though."

"Fine, don't think of it that way. But you don't need to be embarrassed. Sex is different now. I know you spent a lot of the plague making ends meet traveling from city to city, but I'm sure even you noticed how open everyone is. I can't count the number of times I've seen girls fingering each other on the dance floor or heard moans come from the stall next to me in the bathroom. We all realized that life is short and you can't waste it being a prude. Sure it's unfamiliar to see a man having sex with a woman now, but everyone gets it. They're just jealous. You're fine."

Jenna sighed. "Okay, that is reassuring. I noticed that everyone is hooking up and not even trying to hide it."

"Of course, and why should they?"

Jenna shrugged in agreement. "So ... do you think you're pregnant?"

"Hopefully! But I have no idea. I don't even know how long it takes to figure it out. I guess my period is a couple weeks away? It's exciting but also makes me nervous."

"Me too." Jenna agreed. "I came to this program and they told us that there was a male teacher and said whatever happens, happens. But I did want to finish my degree and help the country rebuild. I guess the only reason I'm okay with having a child is because I know that it would be his."

"Oh my goodness Jenna, are you falling for Mr. Stark? You know you can't stay with him? Even if he wanted it."

"I know Violet. Sometimes a girl just needs a dream to keep her warm at night."

***

Jenna waited outside the door as the last of the girls filed out of Mr. Stark's office. When she walked in she saw Mr. Stark's face brighten into a smile. He looked her up and down, and then averted his eyes in half apology. She wasn't wearing anything special. In fact she was the only girl in the class not dressed to impress. Just a plain t-shirt over her black tights. Nothing left to prove.

"Hi Jenna, thanks for coming in to talk with me. Have a seat." John motioned at the chair next to him.

Her heart was beating fast. Mr. Stark had told her that he wanted to talk after class, emphasizing that it was "just a chat". Still, the last time she had been in this room was directly after having sex and she didn't know where this was going.

"Just to be up front, you're not in trouble or anything, I think I told you that already, I wanted to check in and make sure you're doing alright. And to apologize I guess. For what Tammy did. That was unacceptable and if I had any power over the situation she would be gone. But also for what I did. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Mr. Stark." Jenna began.

"Please, call me John."

"It's okay, John." The name sounded weird in her mouth. Improper. "I understand. These are crazy circumstances and we know you're under a lot of pressure. And besides, I told you to do it. I'll be fine."

"Thanks Jenna. I appreciate that. Listen, I want you to know that if there's any way I can help you, you just let me know."

He reached out and gently rested his hand on hers. Did he remember that professors didn't do that to female students in the before time, she asked herself?

"It's fine. But I appreciate it. We're lucky to have you are our professor. And John, I know this sounds crazy, but if there's ever any way I can help you, you can rely on me. I'd help you. Anytime."

Jenna meant it. She was actually thinking of help managing the other first year students. Their craziness. Or even Tammy. But as the words settled in the air between them she realized there was a second meaning that John could take from it. That she was willing to help him with his timecard. She searched his face for clues unsuccessfully.

"Thanks Jenna, that means a lot to me. I'll be sure to let you know."

Had she just offered herself to him? Whenever he wanted? "Anytime" she had said. She blushed and looked down, her eyes settling on his hand still on hers.

She saw the red marks ringing his wrist. Now she knew that John had not been coy with Violet and the other two. He had tried hard to escape. At least initially.

"Does it hurt?" She gently touched his wrist with her other hand.

"No, no. I'm fine. That's nothing. I guess this shirt doesn't fit me so well anymore, the sleeves don't go down as far as they should."

She had heard the rumors about his steroid treatment from Violet. So he hadn't always been this big? She tried to imagine him as a skinny engineer working in some office before the plague, but couldn't. Absent mindedly her fingers stroked his hand.

Fighting the urge to let her continue he stood to his feet. "Well listen, if you're sure you're doing alright, I should let you get back to your work." He took a step toward the door. "I know your first assignment is almost due and I wouldn't want to hold you back from your studies."

So that was it? She thought. She stood with him, suddenly disappointed that their time together was over so quickly. She wanted him to be the kind of chivalrous man that would not press her for more, but she had also secretly hoped for something to happen. As she reached the door she thought of when they would next be alone. Maybe never. Unless he called for her? Could she stand the waiting? She decided to speak up instead.

"Actually Mr. Stark ... John, maybe I could ask you for a small favor?"

"Of course, anything."

"When I pictured my first time with a man -- I thought it would go different. Getting to know each other. A little romance. Since I missed all of the stuff that leads up to it -- I was kind of hoping we might be able to do that part over again. I promise I'm not trying to seduce you. I know you have too many girls in your life like that. But if we could just go for a walk together at midnight -- maybe hold hands but nothing more -- then I can pretend that our evening stroll was the first time I met you and everything would just feel better."

"That sounds nice Jenna. I'm not sure if I'll be allowed out after night, but I'll do my best to make it happen. Let's plan for tomorrow night, 10pm, in the courtyard, okay?"

"Sounds good, John."

When she left his office John began plotting out the next couple of days. He found himself overly excited for this walk and hated the idea of sleeping with multiple women before seeing Jenna. But in order to free up his day tomorrow he would need to do more today. He went into the hallway looking for Tammy. She wasn't nearby so she checked an office down the hall where she sometimes stayed when she wasn't in her room or outside of his.

"Oh good, I was just going to come see you John," Tammy said as he peered in the door. "But you go first, what can I help you with?"

"I was hoping you might be able to go across the courtyard for me and ask Alice if she's free."

"I'm assuming this isn't for schoolwork?" She pried.

"No, it's not for schoolwork." He confirmed.

"In that case, Alice is unavailable. She's on her period. I instructed the graduate students to let me know the start and end of their cycles so that no effort is wasted." She added as an explanation. "Jade is also unavailable for the same reason."

"Fine, how about Tina?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you?" Tammy savored the moment, "Tina is pregnant. We just found out last night. Don't worry, she'll be continuing her studies - should be able to finish both semesters - but she no longer qualifies to sign your timecard I'm afraid."

John was shocked. It wasn't the first time this had happened obviously but he had never been informed in the past. Women just stopped coming to his hotel room and he assumed this was one of the reasons why. But Tina would be in his class. He would see his child swelling inside her.

"John listen, I can tell by the color on your face that you're not taking this well. But I need you to man up and do your duty. Now should I go bring Maddi to you?"

John swallowed. "Would it be possible to just bring someone from the hotel instead?"

"I'm afraid the hotel program was discontinued. There was another male in the east wing but he was ... found to no longer be fertile. Since the Agency is spending so much money on this engineering program, I assured them that we would be able to maintain the quota without outside help. In fact, I told them we will have you numbers up higher immediately."

"Good Lord, Tammy."

She stared back at him, unwavering.

"Fine, please go get Maddi."

"Excellent choice John. And John," she caught him by the shoulder as he was turning around. "I'd like for you to keep the timecard in your pocket whenever you're in public. I want to make sure the Freshmen girls are reminded of why you're here. After all, as you impregnate more of the graduate students, we're going to have to rely on the younger ones to replace them."

***

John had fucked Maddi almost angrily, taking out his frustration with Tammy on her tiny body. And Maddi had not minded in the least.

Now finished, with barely any time to clean up, she escorted him through the hallways to the lecture theatre where she was once again scheduled to be his teaching assistant.

"So that was rougher than normal." She teased him. "Are you getting tired of vanilla sex with these naïve 18-year-olds?"

"Maddi, I'd rather not..."

"Surely you must prefer a woman with a little more experience? But then again I saw your timecard ... three freshmen girls in a single day, and then one again the next day. Maybe the little sluts know something I don't."

"Please Maddi, this is a tough situation. I'm just trying to navigate it as best as I can."

"That's fair. We don't have to talk about it." She went silent for a few footsteps before starting again. "I should say congratulations on becoming a father. I suppose it's not your first time."

John sighed. "Thanks Maddi. I am happy for Tina. I know she wanted it."

"Me too. All the girls are happy for her of course. Jade I think is maybe a little bit jealous but she's jealous of everyone. I hope Tina can handle it. I hear sometimes women get super horny during the second or third month. All their hormones are in over-drive. It's supposed to happen right around the same time that a woman starts lactating, actually. Just saying in case you're into that kind of thing. But poor Tina won't have a man to satisfy her since you're not allowed."

John continued walking in silence.

"I imagine it will be super hard for her. Rolling back and forth at night in sweat-drenched sheets, desperate to be penetrated, and knowing you're just across the courtyard feeding your stiff cock to some 18 year old."

They reached the lecture hall doors as she finished speaking.

"That's enough, Maddi. Time to be professional."

"Very true. Is my lipstick smeared? I wouldn't want these impressionable young ladies to know that I cleaned my own cum off your cock five minutes before coming to class."

John rolled his eyes and opened the door.

John did his best to repel a few girls asking him questions at the start of class. Some were becoming bolder. More touchy. He felt a hand on his lower back slip down to his ass but it was quickly withdrawn when he turned around. The girl, whoever she was, just gave a wink and scampered off.

John firmly told the girls that he wasn't taking more questions and coughed to get everyone's attention and begin the class.

As he scanned the audience, he was unable to stop himself from searching for Jenna. When he found her, they locked eyes and exchanged furtive smiles.

Trying to remain impartial he quickly went to the blackboard and began the lecture by going over some of the harder questions in the homework. Next, he assigned them a new problem to solve in pairs and began circulating to see who needed help. A girl in an overly tight floral dress raised her hand and he moved towards her, recognizing at the last second that Rose was her partner.

His heart started beating a little bit faster as conflicting feelings of nausea, panic and arousal resurfaced from their night together.

"Hi Mr. Stark," the girl spoke. "I hope you had a restful weekend."

Rose suppressed a giggle.

"Thanks, yes I certainly did. Did you have a question..." he waited for her name.

"Laura, my name's Laura."

"Did you have a question, Laura?"

"I was just wondering about that card sticking out of your front pocket."

John thought of the best way to save his dignity before speaking. "I think we both know very well what it is, Laura."

"Haha, I guess we do. Well I just wanted to let you know that if you ever have trouble filling out your card you can always ask me for help." And she reached into her bra to pull out a folded scrap piece of paper. John could not stop himself from looking at the gap created by her hand as it took out the paper, exposing the flesh of her breast almost to the nipple.

"Laura Carruthers, I'm in room 106 in the residence across the courtyard." And she slipped the folded paper into his shirt pocket behind the time sheet.

"If you're ever feeling ... uncomfortable," and she glanced down at his crotch, "I'd be more than happy to help."

***

John walked alone with Jenna through the courtyard. The night was cool and though they had started by holding hands she was now sidled up to him, her arm wrapped around his cozily.

"So all you had in the shopping cart were your clothes and some food?" John was asking.

"I brought my winter stuff too, jacket and boots, because it was autumn at that time and there was already frost on the ground."

"And how long was the walk?"

"Four days. I took the expressway. They weren't cleaned up yet -- there were still cars left with stale gasoline in the engines. Now those highways are mostly functional again. The wilderness was kind of crazy. I saw a momma bear with her cubs crossing the road, not a human in sight."

"It's unreal. I can't believe how much went on while I was just stuck inside a government facility, hiding from a virus that I turned out to be largely immune from."

12