After the Pub Closes!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Wendy's mouth managed to extricate itself from Fred's kiss, she managed to whisper out another plea.

'Oh, God, you lecherous old men are terrible. At least close the door to the bar, will you. I think there might be a key in the door as well.' Why had she said that? Why had she given the old men a way to make things a little more secure? Was it the drinks that she had enjoyed during the evening? Was it the warm kisses that were beginning to have an effect on her resilience...or was it the hands caressing her legs, all the way up to her tight panties, that were weakening her resolve? Whatever it was, Wendy's fight against the old men wasn't as robust as it might have been!!

Albert quickly went to the wooden door and closed it gently, and, luckily, there was a key which he turned quietly. The room was now private...even though somebody was bound to knock on the door eventually. That didn't seem to bother the old men!!

As Fred went back to holding Wendy's head again, pulling her in for another slobbering kiss, Wendy felt a hand toy with the top of her little black dress. The flimsy material was being eased from her shoulders and moved down onto the tops of her arms...and then some more.

Now Wendy could feel hands up her dress playing with the tops of her thighs, while the top of the dress was being eased down her arms, exposing luscious glimpses of her bra and the flesh of her magnificent breasts. And still the kissing went on.

Joseph had moved across and taken the place of Fred in front of the fire, while Tom and Bill started to enjoy playing with Wendy's clothing. Bill's hand had been up her dress playing with her panties almost from the beginning and he wasn't about to stop now, while Tom concentrated on the top of her dress where he had eased down the black material to enjoy the fruits of her mature breasts.

As Joseph's mouth and tongue searched deep inside Wendy's mouth, pushing into her throat as far as he could, Tom's fingers were on her bra straps, sliding them along her shoulders and easing them down her arms. His fingers moved to the soft, firm flesh of her breasts, down to the cups of the bra, and from there it was child's play just to push them down gently until the cups slipped over her nipples to reveal Wendy's wholesome, shapely, mature breasts. Tom was now in heaven!!

While Wendy could now feel her breasts exposed to the air, she could also feel at least two pairs of hands at the tops of her legs, under her dress. How was she feeling? Did she care? The men had taken control of her once more, bringing those old feelings back to her body and mind...the feelings that said she was feeling randy and submissive... the feelings that were raising her juices and excitement, in equal measure. She would still protest her innocence and naivety, but she knew deep down inside her body that this excitement was something she didn't want to bring to an end.

Just then, big Albert took over the mistletoe and held Wendy's head in the palm of his huge hand.

'Listen, Wendy, we've been here before, haven't we?' he said softly, looking into her eyes. He was probably referring to the birthday party at his house two years previously when the same five old boys fucked Wendy beautifully in the little front room and the subject had never been raised since. 'I said then that I wouldn't let anyone harm you, and they didn't, did they? Well, it's the same now...I won't let anyone harm you tonight, but you know what a sexy woman you are, and you know you can trust me to look after you, don't you,' and then he took her soft mouth and planted his lips down to enjoy a beautiful kiss with the mature wife and mother.

Wendy regarded Albert as the sort of 'godfather' of the group, the 'sensible' one, and believed him when he reassured her. She also remembered, with some excitement, that for a man of his age, and Albert was well into his seventies, he still possessed a wonderfully big cock.

As they kissed passionately, Wendy's hand moved gently across and slid onto the front of Albert's trousers. It was there again...she felt it immediately! Albert's cock was hard and big and Wendy sighed with pleasure as she held it firmly between her fingers and thumb through his trousers. She almost forgot the assault that was carrying on around her body.

Fingers played with her breasts, tweaking the hard nipples, lifting the firm orbs, gently pushing them together, bringing untold enjoyment both to the playmaker and to Wendy herself. Down under the dress, Wendy felt the hands still on her panties and still toying with the tops of her thighs at the rear. A finger slid between her closed thighs, underneath her wet vagina, trying to ease the shapely legs apart until Wendy slowly capitulated and eased her thighs apart an inch or so.

This sign was interpreted as a golden opportunity and immediately fingers slid under her body, and she could feel a finger rubbing her soft cunt through the material of her panties. Although her dress was being gently eased up her thighs to the base of her spine, Wendy was concentrating on Albert's wonderful cock in her fingers. After a few more seconds of caressing it through the material, Wendy eased the trouser zip down and her hand went round the solid piece of cock.

'Oh goodness, Albert,' she mumbled, 'you're certainly still a big boy, aren't you?' The old man caressed her head again while Wendy looked down at the 'gift' in her hand. She toyed with it and gently moved her hand up and down its length. Then she bent her head down and softly licked the cock while feeling her panties being eased down over her ass.

God, there was no turning back now, Wendy told herself. These old boys had been determined to seduce her at every opportunity and now they seemed to have completely taken control...as usual!

Her panties were now hanging between her thighs, her breasts were free and being mauled by anyone who wanted to, and she was licking Albert's hard cock and about to take it into her mouth. Her lips went over the cock and Albert's big hand eased her head down until he was right inside her.

The cheeks of Wendy's gorgeous ass were being squeezed and caressed and more than one finger was running along the lips of her cunt, playing on her clit and slipping inside to enjoy the wetness of her body.

Wendy was now bent over at right angles, her head bobbing up and down on Albert's thick cock while her cunt was on fire from all the attention. Two fingers were inside her vagina, easing in and out, spreading her lips apart, and it would be only a matter of seconds.

She knew it would come...she knew she would feel it at any moment...and sure enough...a firm hand held onto the side of her waist and then...ohhh God!! She felt the thickness of a hard cock separate her cunt lips and it was inside her. Bill had slipped his hard cock deep inside the waiting vagina. It was like nectar! Wendy groaned gently as she felt the thrust deep inside her, and she almost choked on Albert's cock which was now beautifully sliding back and forth deep in her throat.

Her firm breasts were hanging from her body as she was held in position, and Bill grasped them as he continued to thrust his cock deep into the mature wife and mother.

The other three men were joining in by stroking any part of Wendy's body they could get access to, particularly the cheeks of her shapely ass, but all Wendy could concentrate on were the cock ploughing in and out of her cunt and Albert's solid cock she was dutifully swallowing into her throat.

'Good girl, Wendy,' encouraged Albert. 'This is the best Christmas present I could have...you really are a wonderful cock-sucker!' Wendy looked up into his sad old eyes as she held him deep in her throat, and then she felt the cock inside her cunt shudder and a short blast of spunk flew into her body. Bill had climaxed and his evening had more or less come to a satisfying finale, as he slipped away to try and recover in a chair by the fire, but not without a word of appreciation,

'Corrrr, young Wendy, you've still got the knack haven't you? You've still got that gorgeous body to get an old man excited and satisfied. Corrr, Wendy, I don't know how you do it,' and then he almost passed out.

Wendy had resigned herself to the fact that there would be no end to this until all the old boys had taken their turns with her luscious body. Not that she was complaining any more. Her seeping juices and the butterflies in her loins and stomach told her that perhaps this was also one of the best Christmas presents she could ask for. To be controlled and given a good fucking by these experienced old devils was just the right tonic she needed before the hectic few days when she would be rushing about looking after her family. She told herself to enjoy the experience and then go away and forget it...and, boy, was she now going to enjoy it!!

She felt another pair of hands start to caress the cheeks of her ass, but still she continued to suck the wonderful cock that was Albert. He was still caressing her hair and gently holding her chin but then he spoke softly.

'Wendy, if I go on much longer, I know I'm going to spurt, but I want to do it properly...I want to put it where it really belongs and let myself go,' and he slowly eased himself from Wendy's mouth and she took in some deep breathes and gave the old man a knowing smile.

By this time, the pair of hands on her ass had eased another cock into the wet, welcoming cunt and now a second cock was starting to fuck Wendy's stunning body. But it was to be short-lived!

'The table,' said Tom. 'Lean her over the table!' The little round table by the fire was moved into a more central position in the room and then a couple of hands eased Wendy's body next to it and gently pushed her head down until her head and shoulders were resting on her arms across the table. What a beautiful sight for the old men.

Tom quickly went behind the luscious body and grabbed Wendy's little dress that was bunched up around her waist. He guided his cock between the open thighs, found the mark easily and then used the dress to begin to lever himself back and forth.

'Oh God, Tom,' Wendy moaned. 'Ummm, yes, yes, that feels so good inside me again.' Tom went into a firm rhythm, slapping his thighs against the backs of Wendy's legs while she held onto the table where she lay. Albert just stood at her side and stroked her dark hair on the table while Joseph moved round in front of the table.

Joseph's firm cock was waving about in his hand while his other hand went down to Wendy's head and indicated to her to look up. Her eyes knew exactly what was required and she lifted her head an inch or two and opened her lips. Joseph quickly eased in and the first few inches of his hard cock slid into the waiting mouth.

Tom kept thrusting hard into the willing vagina...bang, bang, bang,...while Joseph eased his cock back and forth into Wendy's soft mouth. Bill had collapsed in a chair by the fire while the other two still stroked various parts of the mature body, admiring the way that a woman in her 40s could still hold the attention and sexual excitement of a group of old pensioners.

Wendy just appreciated what was being given to her. Joseph was fucking her mouth with deep strokes and sliding in further each moment, while Tom was trying to lift her off her feet as his cock rammed deep into Wendy's almost naked body.

She couldn't speak with a mouth full of cock, but very soon it turned into a mouthful of cum as suddenly, Joseph held still while he fired a number of ropes of his orgasm deep into Wendy's mouth. He held himself still and Wendy had no option but to swallow as much as she could. All she could finally say to the old boy was,

'Not bad for an 'olden' Joseph,' as he too relaxed and went to sit by Bill to recover. She licked her lips clean of Joseph's cum and concentrated on Tom's cock as it continued to hammer away between her legs. She was still laying with her head and shoulders on the table and it seemed that each thrust would move her a few inches across the table before she was brought back again as Tom tugged on the dress round her waist.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door...rat a tat tat!!

'You all right in there?' It was the voice of George, the landlord. Oh, good God, thought Wendy. She had just had a mouth full of cum and Tom was still pounding away at her cunt from behind in his doggy fashion. Wendy tried to stop and stand up to ease the action but Tom was having none of it. He pushed on her back so she remained over the table, while his body kept thrusting away between Wendy's legs, the pair of them grunting and gently moaning with each lunge into her vagina. Nothing was going to stop Tom getting his fair share of this Christmas gift.

It was Albert who went across and quietly opened the door.

'It's OK, George,' he smiled at the inquisitive landlord. 'Wendy's just dishing out the Christmas presents'. George poked his head round the door and looked down into the little snug. All he could see was the sexy barmaid laid over the table, breasts naked and her dress up around the small of her back, with Tom in full flow as he fucked the living day-lights out of the embarrassed wife and mother.

'I'm so sorry, George,' Wendy began to mumble to her boss, between groans of satisfaction.

A big Cheshire cat grin came across George's face as he moved down into the little room. He had always fancied the 40 something Wendy but had never tried anything on, out of respect for her position in the village, and the knowledge that she was a supposed happily married woman. But now was a different story!!

'Don't apologise, ...or stop on my behalf,' grinned George as he went behind the thrusting Tom just to admire the view. 'I'm sure there's room for one more, isn't there?' Wendy closed her eyes, her cheeks flushed with even more embarrassment, and just thought, 'what the hell...in for a penny, in for a pound!!'

Tom still held the dress round Wendy's middle, pulling at it with each hard thrust he was making into Wendy's cunt, but he was almost fainting from his efforts.

'Christ, young Wendy, you're knocking the stuffing out of me, so you are!!'

'Bloody hell, Tom...,' Wendy snapped back. 'Don't you think you're doing the same to me...oh God!!' But Tom was shaking, he was gripping Wendy's hips with all his might and then he suddenly stopped and his eyes almost closed. Stone me, he moaned, and everyone in the room knew the old widower was pumping whatever seed he had into Wendy's warm cunt. Very quickly, he almost had to be helped to a seat by the fire with the others, and then Albert moved behind the shattered woman.

This was one of the old men that Wendy did not want to rush. Albert was gentle, he was kind...and he was big!!

'Just be gentle, Albert,'...I'm nearly worn out already,' sighed Wendy. 'I know you're a big boy...ohhhhhh!' She felt the big hands on her hips and then she felt the hard skin against her cunt lips. She was eased open once more as Albert moved his big cock into the sweet nectar of Wendy's vagina. Albert took no notice of the remains of the previous activity inside Wendy's body and he just ploughed his massive weapon straight up and down inside the heavenly body just like a farmer and his horse moving up and down a field...up and down, up and down, straight as a dye.

'Oh my God, Albert,' moaned Wendy. 'That feels wonderful...ummmm!' The rest of the shattered pensioners looked on as big Albert looked down onto his conquest, moving firmly backwards and forwards into the welcoming body, pushing as deep as he could get with each stroke. By now George, the landlord, had decided he couldn't wait any longer and moved to Wendy's head.

At first, his hands moved to her naked breasts and he began to caress the shapely globes as Wendy concentrated on the big cock fucking her from behind.

'God Wendy,' began George. 'I've wanted to explore your body for years and...' Wendy interrupted him.

'If any of this gets out, George, I'll never step into this pub again...you're just as lecherous as the rest of them, aren't you?'

'Of course I am, Wendy. With a sexy body like you've got, we're all going to be lecherous, aren't we...and you should hear the rest of the customers slobbering over your lovely curves. Coooooorrrr, Wendy,' and George began to undo his flies.

Wendy was still laid over the table in the middle of the room as the men devoured and used her body. Her breasts were naked, her dress was right up over her back and she had pleased nearly all of the old pensioners one way or another.

Albert was fucking her slowly but surely from behind and now the landlord, George, was stroking her dark hair as he held his cock close to her face. He was getting impatient, as for years he had fantasised about the mature wife and mother who was often in close proximity to him as she worked behind the bar. Now was his opportunity!

Wendy lifted her head again, just enough to allow George to slip in between her lips.

'Oh my God,' grinned George. 'This certainly is Christmas time, and one of my wishes to Santa is coming true. Take it, Wendy...deeper, girl...really deep,' and he pushed into Wendy's mouth, not wanting to waste this golden opportunity.

Now Wendy was in heaven. She could feel Albert's cock fucking her beautifully as he held on to her hips, and now her boss, George, was deep in her mouth. She sucked, she licked, and she nibbled at the thick cock as it pushed back and forth as deeply as it could get. This was probably the finale of the evening as the group of men had been taking turns with the sexy wife and mother for over an hour now.

Most of them were shattered, not only from their efforts with Wendy, but it was well past mid-night and they had all been drinking for quite a few hours...but there was still Albert and George deep in the curvaceous body!

'God, Wendy,' moaned George, 'if only I'd had the opportunity to do this a couple of years ago.' He held her head firmly as he rammed his cock down her throat, but his excitement couldn't last much longer...and it didn't! As Albert expertly continued sliding back and forth into the succulent body from behind, George suddenly stopped and held himself inside Wendy's full mouth.

'Hap...Happy Christmas, Wendy...ohhhh,' groaned George, and she felt the first thick rope of cum fire into her mouth. Then a second and third, and Wendy gulped and did her best to swallow whatever she could down into her stomach. George was soon spent and exhausted and he pulled out and just stroked Wendy across her naked back, occasionally reaching down to caress a soft globe of shapely breast. But even he had to go and rest in a chair with the others.

Only Albert was left standing, so to speak. He had taken his time, and just continued to fuck Wendy with gentle strokes deep into her soaking cunt.

'Oh, God, Albert,' moaned Wendy. 'Just finish me off, just do it to me, Albert. It's wonderful but I'm getting worn out now and I'm quite sore. Ummm!!'

Albert did his best to increase the pace as he too wanted to enjoy this early Christmas present to the full.

'I'm trying, Wendy, I'm really trying,' said the old boy as he pushed harder and harder, grasping her hips tighter and tighter and really pulling the sexy body into him with each stroke.

'Oh yes, Wendy...oh yes...ahhhhhh, I'm getting there Wendy!' She could feel the change and the excitement was rising in both their bodies.

'Yes, Albert...that's it...that's it...ummmmm, oh God...I'm getting there, too, Albert. I'm...cum...,' but her voice subsided to nothing as the feelings started to wash around her body. The old man thrashed around for a few more seconds and then he, too, felt his body rising to a crescendo. The two of them had managed to climax at the same time, and Wendy just moaned and sighed and started to take deep breaths as the orgasm touched every nerve in her body.