After the Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

I guess the good news was that after opening my eyes once again and seeing my wife and Kayla spread out on the lush carpet, this time Kayla sucking Addie's breast into her mouth, that my cock stayed hard like a steel rod! Kayla had a hand between Addie's legs inside her panties and Addie's hips were thrusting up and down. Addie tends to cry when she becomes overly sexually excited and the tears were flowing down around her eyes now.

I had no idea how Ethan was reacting to this, that was his problem.

Kayla moved her lips down Addie's stomach and briefly licked her belly button. While Kayla was temporarily occupied with her belly button, Addie's hands, shaking hard, almost frantically pushed her own panties down. She managed to work them off one leg but they were still dangling on the other leg, but Addie could spread her knees apart.

Kayla managed to work her own body around so that her knees were straddling Addie's face, then lowered her own face into Addie's pussy. I'm writing this like these were smooth, maybe even planned movements. It was anything but that! Both women seemed almost frantic in their lust. I seriously doubt that either had ever tasted another pussy or felt a woman's mouth in their most intimate places.

Addie was nearly frantically trying to pull Kayla's panties down a little while at the same time, Kayla's lips and tongue were invading her own pussy. She was crying, thrusting her hips up into Kayla's face and finally gave up trying to push Kayla's panties down, just pushing them aside so she could bury her face in her pussy. Addie's hands gripped around Kayla's butt, scratching and pulling her down tighter into her mouth.

It was Kayla that climaxed first when she felt Addie's tongue invading her pussy lips. Kayla's body stiffened and began shuddering, while she pushed herself down onto Addie's mouth, almost like she was trying to smother her. She pulled her mouth away from Addie and her body was racked with convulsion after convulsion as Addie continued to suck, pussy juices flowing down Addie's face onto the carpet. I presumed Addie's lips were probably wrapped around Kayla's clitoris the whole time.

When Kayla's convulsions finally slowed, after what had seemed like several minutes and my wife hadn't been drowned or smothered, Kayla relaxed her body, resting it on top of Addie and resumed her ministrations to Addie's pussy.

If I'd thought that a single orgasm would relieve my own hard cock or the tension from my lust, I was sorely mistaken. Watching this scene unfold about four feet in front of me, hearing the moans and unintelligible sounds emanating from two beautiful women; my wife and her friend who I'd been attracted to ever since meeting her, wasn't allowing for hardly any sexual let-down. At least I wasn't on the verge of another imminent explosion!

Since she'd just had her own orgasm, Kayla was then able to concentrate on pleasuring my wife. She took her fingers and pulled Addie's pussy lips apart, allowing her to bury her lips and her tongue deep inside Addie's vagina.

Addie's hips were writhing in earnest. She started that low wail I had first heard last weekend when her naked body was underneath Tanner and he was driving into her. I was watching her face, as much as I could, still partially hidden underneath Kayla's pelvis, as she scrunched her eyes closed and began screaming, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!" Kayla knew that Addie was right on the verge of a massive orgasm and pushed her mouth harder inside her.

Addie's body tensed and she pushed up, lifting Kayla's entire body with her. Her legs were pushed as far apart as she could and she began convulsing, much as Kayla had a few moments earlier. Once again, I watched a female body wracked with uncontrollable spasms as another female brought her to the climax she'd probably been wanting all night. She drenched Kayla's face and finally began to relax, both of them breathing hard.

After a couple minutes Kayla climbed off my wife and turned around, kissing her on the lips once more. Then she moved her lips away and I heard her ask Addie, "Can I borrow your husband for a while?" Then she quickly added, "Just making out, no sex?"

Oh God, I thought, I want this, I thought! "Mmm, if I can have yours, same way," Addie told her.

So, a very nearly naked, Kayla Frost, still wearing only those totally transparent panties that Addie hadn't been able to get off her, got up on her knees, stood and walked over to me, sitting down on the loveseat beside me and kissed me... hard! I felt her soft lips open, then her tongue invading my mouth. I sucked her tongue, then let her suck mine into her mouth. Her bare skin was under my hands and I rolled one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. It was so hard!

She pulled away from my mouth and I told her, "Mmm, your kiss tastes like my wife's pussy. I like it!"

Kayla was breathing hard, her eyes closed. I didn't know if she had heard me or not. Then she opened her eyes and asked, "You heard? No sex?"

I nodded my acceptance of her condition, grudgingly. Kissing a man like that, then telling him no sex is like... hell, I can't even think of a reasonable comparison! Damn good thing I had heard earlier and knew what I had been getting into.

My eyes glanced over toward where Ethan was sitting. Adriana, totally naked, was on his lap, his mouth wrapped around her left breast. Apparently, sometime during Addie and Kayla's sex, he'd shed all of his clothes. He appeared to be fully naked as well. I'd only managed as far as getting my slacks down around my ankles and still had on my shirt and silk shorts.

I sucked one of Kayla's nipples in my mouth and reveled in listening to her moan when I worked it back and forth between my tongue and lips. Her breasts were small and I managed to open my mouth and suck her entire tit into my mouth. I could never do that with my own wife. Well, since she started having kids, anyway; or with Tanya last weekend, not that I'm complaining! Don't get me wrong, small yes, but they were perfect for her trim, physically fit body.

I switched to her other tit and felt her unbuttoning my shirt in between her gasps. She told me, "No one but Ethan has ever touched my breasts."

With the way she had always dressed in day-to-day life, that surprised the hell out of me. I glanced over at Ethan, kissing my naked wife's stomach at the moment. "Has Ethan ever...?" I asked her.

She shook her head no, "That's why we can't have sex. We've never been with anyone else... but we can do other things."

Together, we lay down on the loveseat, Kayla's head supported on an armrest, then I moved back up and we kissed again. I was actually thankful for the orgasm earlier or I wouldn't have been able to even touch Kayla without it happening. I finished taking off my shirt and kicked my slacks the rest of the way off. I moved in alongside her and kissed her again, reaching my hand down under her panties to feel the soft skin of her smooth pussy and how wet she was. As soon as I put my hand under them, she shook her head and said, "No." I pulled my hand out and began to caress up her stomach to a breast again when she told me, "On top of them is okay."

I wasn't about to ignore that invitation! While I sucked on a nipple like a baby, my hand rubbed along the outside of those thin, soaked panties and pushed the fabric between the lips of her pussy. By then my cock was throbbing once again and naturally, Kayla reached down and wrapped her long fingers around it... outside my silk underwear (thank you Adriana!) and squeezed, running her hand up and down a little. She was whimpering and I was moaning, wanting her so damned badly!

My lips that had been sucking on her nipple switched to her other nipple for a brief moment, then I kissed down her trim stomach to right above her panties. Unfortunately for me, my body had moved down far enough that she couldn't reach my cock, but her hands running through my hair trying to push me down further and her pelvis constantly humping was a reasonably good alternative.

I let Kayla push my head down so that my mouth was nibbling on her pussy lips through her panties and her moaning and whimpering increased in tempo significantly. So did mine! Kayla took one of her hands away from pushing my head down and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her smooth pussy lips to my tongue. Oh God, My already rock hard cock must have grown another couple inches! She was so wet and I smelled and tasted her sweet pussy juices, so different from my Adriana. I briefly flicked my tongue between her lips and up against her nubbin.

Kayla groaned and pulled my face tighter into her pussy when my tongue brushed against her clit.

I couldn't do this any longer. I needed to fuck! Kayla was holding her panties aside with one hand and pushing my face into her with the other, but I moved my lips back up to her stomach, listening to her, "Oh God. Please!" trying to push me back down to her pussy. I pulled away from her, kissed a nipple briefly and told her, "No, go get your husband. Let him fuck you." I had no idea if they used the 'F' word, but I knew that's what she wanted... and so did I!

She stumbled off the loveseat and hurried over to her husband, who at that particular moment had his face between my wife's stretched out legs. She was leaned back in the recliner and Ethan was on his knees enjoying the taste and feel of her waxed pussy. He looked up at his wife, pulling his hand, scrambling to his feet and followed her into their bedroom.

I couldn't stand another moment, finally pushed my boxers off and replaced Ethan's lips between my wife's thighs with my cock, driving all the way inside her hot, slippery cunt, then pulling out and driving back inside her, over and over again. For once, I thought she was getting the kind of fucking she craved!

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep it up the way Tanner had. I wasn't able to plunge my cock into her more than half a dozen times until my orgasm erupted inside her. Adriana had been pushing her pussy up against me just as hard as I'd been driving into her but when I came I was sure that her orgasm had still been building. Her body stiffened and shuddered when I came inside her, but I honestly didn't think it had been the real thing, not nearly as violent as I'd seen her before.

Plus, after I had finished and was trying to recover, I still felt her sharp fingernails digging into my back. I doubt she even realized she was doing that, but it was a dead giveaway that she hadn't quite gotten there yet. After a bit, she began to relax and pulled me tight to her, accepting that my shrinking little man wasn't going to do her any more good.

I pulled my face away from her and looking into her face, asked, "Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm," she said, giving me a big smile, "perfect! Thank you!" but I knew she actually wasn't. That orgasm was still inside her.

"Are you ready to go to bed?" I asked her.

"Is my sexy man inviting me?" the naked lady replied.

I climbed off of her and extended my hand to her, "Ma'am, would you please accompany me to our suite?"

She giggled, took my hand and followed me into the bedroom, walking past the master bedroom that still had an open door, and listened briefly to the cries and creaking bed coming from inside.

After Addie and I had climbed into bed and were snuggled together, I told her, "That was some fashion show you and Kayla put on."

Adriana was still giggly, perhaps to cover the fact she was still extremely horny? "I guess you and Ethan seemed to enjoy it, didn't you?" she asked me.

I wanted to tease her, "You did okay, but I thought you and Kayla were going to find something sexy."

She punched my arm and mock pouting, rolled over away from me. I snuggled up behind her and put an arm around her, with my hand over her boob, gently playing with a nipple. "Mmm, I like that," she said, "keep doing it." Her body was already starting to respond and her hand was over mine encouraging my caresses and pinches. Obviously, she was still horny.

I did for the next few minutes before falling asleep from sheer exhaustion.

I awoke in the morning with a serious case of morning wood and remembered that my wife had still been turned on last night when I went to sleep. I thought very hard about waking her and seeing if she still had a craving, then had another thought and got a big smile on my face and an even harder cock.

Her "business meeting" Monday night! If she didn't get her craving sated before then, would it still be inside her, aching to be released? I remembered too, the likelihood that she was now pregnant and how that fact alone had twice before sent her libido into overdrive. I decided it definitely would be a very fun "scientific experiment"!

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers