After the Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just grumbled something about, "Women!" Tanner was in the back seat muttering as well.

We were quiet the next few miles. I was curious and asked if they had ever contacted the waitress from The Cavern, Paula. Tanya smiled and said, "Actually, we have. I called her and told her how much she added to our pleasant evening."

Addie asked, "Did you meet up with her?"

"No," Tanya said, "not yet. But I told her we'd love to take her and her boyfriend out to dinner sometime. She said they'd love to, but we haven't set a time yet." Then she added, "You two should fly down, we could have lots of fun."

I was pretty sure I knew what kind of "fun" Tanya was implying. It was certainly something to think about. Adriana piped in, "We'd love to, give us a date." If we did, I hoped Addie would wear her red panties she'd gotten from Paula.

We rode in silence for the next several miles, watching the scenery roll past. We rolled past a gravel road on the right with a sign pointing toward Leslie Gulch that jogged my memory from a long time ago when I was a kid. I mentioned it, "Leslie Gulch, we should go there sometime. I remember being there once. I must have been ten, twelve, something like that. It's a little valley with rock formations like I've seen in pictures in Utah. It's cool. I'd forgotten all about it." I added, mostly talking to myself, "Wonder if mom and dad have any pictures. I'll have to ask them."

Adriana added, "Remember it, we'll take the kids sometime. I hadn't ever heard of it."

I laughed, "I doubt many have that don't live in Malheur County."

The scenery got more and more boring, the same rolling hills mile after mile. Tanya spoke, "Anyone up for a silly game?"

I answered, "Sure, what is it?"

"Called Would Ya Rather," she said.

I glanced over at her, "Never heard of it, how do you play?"

"Well, we take turns; first person mentions two things. Then we all say which of the two things we'd prefer, like this: Hot dogs or hamburgers."

Adriana said, "I get it, Okay, hamburgers."

We went around the Jeep, "Hot dogs," Tanner said

"Hot dogs," I concurred.

"Hot dogs," Tanya said, making it three to one. "Three to one, you lose, Addie. You have to have a penalty."

"Like what?" she asked.

"How about you have to flash the next car we pass?" Tanner suggested. We were on a remote two-lane highway with almost zero traffic. We probably hadn't seen over half a dozen cars in the last five miles.

"Sounds fair to me," I agreed. Tanya just giggled her amusement at Addie's predicament.

There was a pickup a couple hundred yards in front of us, probably some old-timer rancher. I picked up speed a little until I was behind him, then waited for a long, flat straight stretch to pass. When I did, I pulled up beside him and slowed. The three of us in unison yelled to Addie, "Now!"

Her face got a bit red, but she was a good sport, pulling her blouse up above her boobs and turning toward the guy, who was more like a young rancher. I glanced at him, but he was looking straight ahead until I briefly beeped the horn at him and he finally glanced our way seeing my wife holding her blouse up revealing her skimpy pink bra. When he got a smile on his face and waved, I sped up and Addie lowered her blouse.

"Happy?" she muttered.

Tanner echoed my own thoughts, "Well, I think next time you should have to take off the bra first."

"Pig!" she answered, then after a brief pause, said, "My turn to start. Since we're going to a gambling city; slot machine or blackjack?"

"That's easy," Tanner said, "Blackjack."

I totally agreed with him, slot machines are boring. "Blackjack."

"Well, I personally like slots, so I'll say slot machines," Tanya said.

I knew that Addie hadn't ever played blackjack before and on the rare occasions we went to a casino, she always liked the penny slots, so knew what she'd say. "Blackjack," she said. I nearly broke out laughing, realizing what she'd done. "Guess you lose, Tawns, next car is yours. Don't forget to take that bra off first," she laughed.

Tanya got a dirty look on her face, but leaned forward, reached behind her, under her blouse and unsnapped her bra like a good sport. In a moment, she was pulling her bra out of a sleeve, like Harry Houdini might have done. I was learning to like this game very quickly.

"What about the guys, what do they have to do when they lose?" she complained.

"I dunno, haven't crossed that bridge yet, have we?" I answered.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a car in sight either in front or behind us, so we decided to hold onto Tanya's penalty and go on with the game.

It was Tanner's turn to ask the question and he looked like he was deep in thought. Finally, the light bulb clicked and he said, "Front or rear?"

Leave it to a guy to make an innocent game about sex. My turn to answer first, I like doggie style, so answered, "Rear."

Tanya, sitting next to me, laughed. "So you harbor a fantasy of screwing some poor girl up her ass, huh?" My face must have turned a bright red. That wasn't what I meant at all. Then she made it even worse by adding, "Well, I'm your girl, so I'll say rear too."

The back seat passengers broke out laughing hysterically. My face must have turned a bright crimson red. In truth, it had been a long-held fantasy of mine, one that I've never mentioned to anyone, especially my wife. Now I wondered if Tanya was being even a little bit serious.

When the laughter died down in the back, it was Addie's turn to answer. I think she was in a bit of a pickle. Now that she understood the meaning of the question, she could answer how she undoubtedly wanted and risk losing again or giving the same answer as me and Tanya and risk giving Tanner (or me) the idea that she was open to being fucked in the butt. I eagerly awaited her answer. She finally scrunched up her face and squeaked out, "Front."

I don't know what Tanner's answer might have been, but it was obvious how he was going to answer now, and he didn't disappoint, "Rear," he said. Then, "Off with that bra, my dear. You get another turn right after Tanya."

"Cheater," she said under her breath. But she mimicked Tanya and a few seconds later another bra joined Tanya's.

After the frustration from the night before and my long forced abstinence, my cock was already hard. Having both our women braless the rest of the trip wasn't going to help. It was going to be a hot day and both had worn thin, light blouses that clearly showed very sexy, erect nipples poking through. I was anxious for another car when an eighteen-wheeler appeared in my mirror about a mile or so behind us. I slowed, letting him catch and pass us.

Both women were complaining bitterly that I wasn't playing fair, that we had to come up on a car in front of us. I pointed out very patiently, that the truck was in front of us.

I heard something to the effect, "Sleeping on the couch again." That got my attention!

Tanner added helpfully, "I think it's Tanya's turn."

She got a pouty look on her face, but as soon as I started to pass, she unbuttoned her blouse and spread it apart for the guy... it turned out to be a woman driver...'s view. Tanya still enjoyed herself, holding her boobs out and pinching her nipples as we drove past. We could see the lady driver laughing and she started tooting her horn. Naturally, I held our Jeep right alongside her as long as I could. Again, our back seat was erupting in laughter. We drove alongside her for probably a mile before I saw a car coming up ahead and had to speed up to pull over. Our lady truck-driver friend tooted her horn several times, then passed us again after the on-coming car drove past.

Tanya's blouse was still open but this time we told Addie it was her turn. Even as forward sexually as my wife had gotten in the last weeks, she still blushed at the thought of exposing herself to a stranger. Bless those long, long, lonely straight stretches in Eastern Oregon.

I drove back up alongside our new friend's truck and my wife pulled her blouse completely off. She mimicked Tanya playing with her boobs but went one big step further, unzipping the top of her skirt and pushing a hand under her panties while we were alongside. Our truck driver tapped her air-horn again like it was some kind of morse code message.

I saw another on-coming car a mile or so ahead of us, so pulled back in behind the truck until it passed and pulled alongside the truck again. This time, she rolled down the window and waved something at us; her own bra! Damn, I was wishing I could see in the truck better.

There was an unfortunate string of cars coming, so I pulled back in front of the truck, but as I did, Tanya put her own skimpy, black bra out the window and let it go. We all watched, then laughed when it caught on the truck's radiator. Our lady friend truck driver would have a souvenir to brighten her undoubtedly long trip.

"I think you both paid your loser's penalty in good shape that time," I told our two women. We'd completely lost track of whose turn it was to ask the "Would you Rather" question by then, so Tanya decided it would be her turn.

"Addie or Tanya?" were her two options. Both Tanner and I sputtered in shock. How the hell were we supposed to answer that?

First thing Tanner said, was, "Okay, but girls have to answer with 'Matt or Tanner'." That seemed fair to me, especially since my wife was in line to answer the question first.

She snapped Tanya in the back of her head with her bra, saying, "How could you!" It was obviously a rhetorical question, one that she didn't expect an answer to.

She scrunched her face up. She was still completely topless. I didn't want to say anything, but we were coming perilously close to Jordan Valley, a small town. I thought it would be interesting to go through town with my topless wife in the back seat. I sure wasn't going to mention coming into a town.

She finally asked, "This trip or in general?"

"That's totally up to you," Tanner answered. She smiled and seemed to have come up with an answer when she pulled Tanner over to her and his head down to suck on her left tit. She ran her fingers through his hair, closed her eyes and moaned. "Mmm, right now, Tanner," my wife said, as her lover sucked on her nipple. Where was that trucker for this view?

After she gave us her answer, Addie squirmed Tanner off her boob and it was Tanner's turn to answer; his wife or my wife?

I heard a zipping noise behind my seat, then watched Tanner in the rear-view mirror pull my wife down to his lap and I heard slurping noises. It was obvious what was going on. I adjusted the mirror to watch Tanner's face, his mouth open and looking down toward his lap. Occasionally I could see the back of my wife's head bobbing up into the vision of the mirror. Tanner closed his eyes tightly and groaned out, "Oh God, Addie!" She sat back up and Tanner complained, "Oh shit, don't stop now."

Now it was my turn to answer. I glanced over at Tanya, who looked back and said, "Don't look at me, you're driving."

I immediately announced it was time to switch drivers and pulled over in a small wide spot. Too bad it wasn't big enough for the trucker to stop, too. Addie flung her blouse back on, Tanya buttoned a couple buttons and we all played musical car seats with Tanner in the driver's seat. Before we could get back on the road, our truck driver friend passed us once again, honking and waving Tanya's black bra at us as she went past. I also lost the opportunity to drive through town with my topless wife in the back seat. Ah well, the sacrifices we must make for a good blow job.

I unzipped my pants, but Tanya had a different idea. She pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees, pulled me around with one leg over the back seat and squatted herself down over me, impaling her hot, wet pussy on my cock as we drove. It was more than uncomfortable but so damn worth it. I couldn't help but shout out, "Tanya, Tanya, Tanya." Unfortunately, as soon as I did, she pulled away from me and we both sat up, putting our seat belts on and breathing hard, very hard. It was then that I realized Tanya had to have been pantieless ever since we left home. Crap, I didn't want her to stop. Why the hell didn't I wait a lonngg time to yell her name?

By then, we were only a quarter mile or so from Jordan Valley. We were all disappointed when our trucker friend turned left at the intersection and we had to go right. I was hoping we might get the opportunity to meet her in person, eventually. Then we saw the sign, "Entering Jordan Valley, Population 175." We laughed when we saw that someone had added a homemade sign below it that said, "Including dogs." I guess they didn't count their cats.

In Jordan Valley, we were all starting to get a little hungry so stopped for lunch at the Flat Iron Steakhouse. Tanya did up the rest of the buttons on her blouse, Addie pulled hers back on, and both women primped a little to make themselves presentable as if either of these two beautiful women would ever not be presentable.

We went in and it was an authentic, very rustic old restaurant. There were several rough-looking guys sitting at a table in the middle and a few other people scattered around. Both Tanya and Adriana were both braless and wearing light blouses, very definitely showing their nipples. I wondered what the locals thought, especially if they'd know that at least one of our women, the beautiful Bo Derek identical twin, was pantieless under her short skirt as well. I was guessing that the frequency of having two hot chicks with tits like those stop by for lunch was about once in every five-hundred-twenty-seven years. I had a bit of a hard time adjusting myself as well after that short exercise in the Jeep.

Tanya and I sat together on one side of our table, with Addie and Tanner on the other side. Their cheeseburgers were completely different and much better than most in the City. This was beef country and they were proud of it. I would have loved to have tasted one of their steaks, but we still had a long way to go.

Once back on the road, it's about fifteen miles until Hwy 95 takes another turn at an intersection, heading South again. After the intersection, we left the traffic behind and after another ten miles, realized we were on another long, lonely stretch of road. I told Tanya that it was still her turn to answer the question; Tanner or Matt.

I expected and hoped she'd unbutton her blouse again to let me help her decide like Addie had with Tanner. Instead, though, she scooted her skirt up and pulled my head down between her legs. I could deal with this. I briefly thought again about the trucker lady and what she was missing. But then my concentration was consumed with the odor and taste of Tanya's very wet pussy. It was hard in the position we were in, but I was able to get my tongue onto her clit with a little extra effort.

Tanya worked to spread her legs a little wider and began making funny noises, one of which I recognized as "Mmm, ahh, Matt!"

My cock was straining to be let out, but I didn't want to let Tanya come, so I gave her one more lick as deep as I could and sat back up. Tanya was gasping for her breath, which made me feel like a major macho-man. I saw that Addie had adjusted the visor mirror so that she could watch, mostly Tanya's face, since the same as I hadn't been able to see her sucking on Tanner, she couldn't see me.

While Tanya was recovering, with her skirt still pulled up and legs spread apart, I couldn't stop myself from lightly fingering around her pussy, being careful to not put my fingers inside her more than half an inch or so.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she said, then went on while my fingers were caressing just inside her pussy lips, "Matt, you've never said anything about your love life before Addie?"

I laughed. "Do you want the short or the long version?" I asked her.

"How about the long one."

Addie was smirking in the front seat. She knew my history very well.

"Well, I went to the high school prom with a friend. I took a girl to a movie in my dad's wheat truck, I kissed one girl one night."

Tanya waited a couple minutes and then asked me, "And?"

I explained, "There is no 'and'. That's it, the sum total of my pre-Adriana love life."

Tanya took my hand and squeezed it, "So I'm your only 'not Addie' girl, then huh? I'm honored."

"Well, to be perfectly honest," Addie added, "he has sucked on another girl's nipples and had his fingers knuckle deep inside her pussy." She then went on to tell them about the evening with Kayla and Ethan.

"Wow," Tanya exclaimed, "this is the same Kayla I met yesterday? She's gorgeous. Wish I'd have known about that sooner." Then she asked Addie, "So the two of you... you did the 69? No wonder you were so good last night."

Then Tanner had an idea, "How about if you come down for that date with Paula and her husband, why don't you ask them if they'd like to come? Have a big party."

"I could ask, but I don't think they would. Besides, someone has to run the store." Addie explained

"Honey, you could close the store for a day. Besides, doesn't Kayla have a couple employees that could keep it open?"

"I'll ask her. It'd be fun."

Tanya wasn't finished, "What about all the sexy clothes you modeled. Do we get to see them on this trip?"

Adriana blushed once again, "Maybe some of them. We'll have to see."

"I guess that means you brought them. Good." Then she turned to her husband, "Sweet, what about you? You've never really talked about your love life except for the little bits I've heard about you and Addie."

He smirked, "I've never had much love life except one other woman beside you... but I can tell you, she was one helluva epic lay!" My wife's face turned red once again with that comment. "She still is as a matter of fact," he added. "But why don't you ask her to tell you more. She could tell it a lot better than me."

My wife's mouth started to open, her expression like she was going to protest, but then decided against it.

Tanya addressed Adriana, "I'd love to hear more dearie, but first there's one thing I've been wondering about what you said the night of the reunion. You said you and Tanner had had sex a couple hundred times. I've been curious about that number. You and he were together for two school years? How many nights a week do you think you slept together?"

Addie answered, "There wasn't much sleeping, but I'd guess about three or four. Say an average of three."

"And how many times a night did you do the deed?"

My wife's pretty face scrunched up like she was thinking. "When we went to bed, at least once, probably usually twice during the night and again before we got up or in the shower. I'd say about four times." Then she tried to justify herself, "Hey, I was a horny teenager. I liked sex... still do."

Tanya started to calculate, "Okay, three nights a week, four times a night, about thirty-six weeks in a school year, all times two years." She thought to herself a moment. "That comes to a little over eight-hundred times you and my husband fucked. Your two-hundred estimate was a little off, dearie."

Holy shit, I thought, I'm not sure that Adriana and I have made love that many times in the ten years we've been married. I realized that until about three weeks ago, I'd always assumed it had just been her and me, and someone unknown face that had taken her virginity once before we met. I never in a million years would have imagined there was someone like Tanner in her life who she'd fucked eight-hundred times over two years; not even a Daryl!

Tanner had to throw in his two-bits, "I hope to add to that total significantly this weekend, too," he said. I don't think I'll ever get used to the idea of another guy talking about fucking my wife, even if I am doing the same to his.