After the Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when we were both enjoying the bliss of the after-glow, I reflected that it seemed that each of my orgasms had been better and more powerful than the last. I remembered the night of the strip poker game after we all went to The Cavern, the night at Kayla and Ethan's after Addie came home from Daryl's and we made up. How to rate the love-making when it had all become so incredibly good?

Tanya and I spent the night in each other's arms. She woke me up during the night with her lips around my cock and we made love again, this time much more slowly and emotionally; long passionate kisses, sucking on Tanya's nipples, slow, deep, wonderful penetrations and another of those incredible, 'best ever' orgasms. To be honest, I completely forgot about my wife in the adjacent room with Tanya's husband.

We showered in the morning, separately. She put on another pair of shorts and a tan blouse with a dark blue bra. Tanya knocked on the adjoining door, then opened it. Tanner had dressed and Addie was drying and brushing her hair out at the dresser mirror. Addie was wearing the daytime outfit that she'd modeled with Kayla; a short red leather skirt and sheer blouse with a dark red bra underneath. Tanner and I were wearing... shorts and a shirt.

We waited for Addie to finish with her hair, then her makeup and we went down to the breakfast buffet in the casino. While eating, we discussed what to do that day. Tanya said she'd always wanted to see Lake Tahoe so that's what we decided.

We took the route through Carson City; a little longer, but according to the information we got off the internet, quite a bit more of a picturesque drive. The drive didn't disappoint. Climbing up the mountainside out of Carson City gave a beautiful view of the entire Reno-Carson City valley. Then when we broke over the top and down into the gorgeous lake, the drive alone was worthwhile.

We spent the day exploring different casinos and shops around our side of the lake. In Tahoe City, there was a beautiful, horse-drawn covered carriage, two seats facing each other just wide enough for two. We climbed on and paid him our forty-dollars each, then enjoyed the next hour.

There was a swimming area and we actually had thought to bring suits and towels just in case. The girls' suits were a bit more modest than what they'd worn in T&T's backyard pool, but still very sexy. Addie had bought another bikini beside the one I'd bought her in Seattle, albeit a bit less risqué. As far as I remembered, it was the only bikini she'd bought herself since we were married. Tanya apparently preferred one-piece as she had another, this one cut very high on her hips and a gap showing her cleavage. She wouldn't have been able to hide her beauty with a gunny sack.

It was the fourth of July weekend, so the swimming area was crowded with all types of people, from infants to ninety-year-olds. And a lot of other bikini-clad beauties as well, but none that matched our wives.

The water was cold! The first time in was, shall I say, exhilarating. After we got used to it, though, it was wonderful on a hot day. We stayed a couple hours; swimming, floating, splashing each other and having a wonderful time.

By the time we got out, dried and dressed, we decided it was time to head back to Reno. We stopped at the Silver Legacy's dinner buffet before going to our rooms and changing. Their dinner was simply heavenly; prime rib, roast chicken and virtually anything you could think of to go with it. We talked about the fun day we'd had. The girls said that after dinner, they were going to play dress-up. Tanner and I thought that would be perfectly wonderful. Then came the homemade, hard ice cream and fudge topping for dessert; OMG, it was good.

When we got back up to our rooms, Tanya and Addie took one room, Tanner and I the other. Tanya took her garment bag and makeup to the other room, and Tanner grabbed a pair of slacks, shirt, and his toothbrush. Tanya took three trips to get all the stuff she needed. Men are so much easier.

After Tanner and I were cleaned up and ready, we sat around waiting. For the first time, we turned on our big TV and watched another baseball game like we had before that night in Mukilteo. This time it wasn't the Mariners playing, though. It was a couple other teams, I don't even remember and neither of us cared who won. It was boring, except for the anticipation of our wives.

We waited over an hour, both of us knowing that the wait would be more than worthwhile. Finally, the connecting door opened and our two ladies walked in. I was spellbound; there may be two more beautiful women in one room somewhere on the planet, but I wouldn't take the bet.

Tanya was wearing the same dress from the night after the reunion, when we went to The Cavern; scarlet red, made of a silky material with a spaghetti strap around her neck and a deep 'V' that started at her cleavage and went down to several inches below her breasts, The lace top of her silky stockings showing below the hemline. Her golden blond hair down her back shined and her makeup and red lipstick made her even more gorgeous.

Addie, my Addie; she was wearing the outfit from the fashion show with Kayla, the blouse that Kayla had to convince her to take off the camisole from under it, even for Ethan and I to see her. I wondered if Tanya had a hard time convincing her tonight, but there was no camisole. It was a flowery lace, very sheer with nothing under it except Addie's beautiful body. Her bottom half was covered with black, very tight, leather pants. God, she looked wonderful... and sexy. I wasn't sure which of the women, probably both, but the perfume emanating from the room added immensely to the sexy allure. I doubted any man could resist either of those two for even a moment.

Our wives did a little arm-in-arm pirouette for our benefit, giggling from the obvious erections in our pants.

Addie went to Tanner with a little peck on his cheek and Tanya did the same to me. I could see the faint outline of Addie's red lips on Tanner's cheek and imagined he was seeing his wife's lip's outline on mine as well. Then my wife announced, "Okay boys, here's the deal. Tawns and I are going downstairs and you boys are going to wait here for half an hour before you come looking for us."

My mouth gaped open, "Where are you going when you get downstairs?"

"Don't know yet. We'll know when we get there," Tanya said.

"And we find you... how?" Tanner asked.

They both giggled, "I guess that'll be your problem, won't it?" Tanya told him.

Addie added, laughing, "Follow the trail of drooling guys."

As my wife was about to close the door behind her, she said, "But don't take too long. It might be too late." Tanya let out another giggle and Addie closed the door.

Both Tanner and I stood there, staring at the closed door like a couple of zombies. "What the hell just happened?" Tanner asked.

I mumbled out, hardly believing my own words, "I think our girls intend a night out on their own."

"But... dressed like that?" Tanner sputtered.

Tanner and I debated whether to leave right then to find them but decided to play their game. We walked back and forth in our room checking our watches every thirty seconds or so.

Several hours later, after thirty minutes had passed, Tanner and I practically ran down the hall to the elevator and pushed the button and pushed it again when a door didn't open right that instant, then again. Pushing it harder might make the elevator come faster. My heart was beating hard by the time it opened in the lobby. We both rushed out to the casino hoping that they'd be standing there waiting for us, laughing at our panic-stricken faces. They weren't, they were nowhere in sight.

We had no idea even which direction to go. There are about ten casinos within a few blocks. They could be anywhere, maybe not even in one of the casinos. The night before, we'd seen taxis all up and down Virginia Street, too. They could have gone anywhere in the damn city. I mentioned that to Tanner.

"Maybe," he agreed, "But we can't search the whole town. We need a plan to look where we might possibly find them."

"What," I sarcastically said, parroting my wife, "follow the drooling guys?"

He laughed, "Yeah, that's a plan. You see any drooling guys to follow?"

I looked around, "No, don't." I looked around a little more, then suggested to Tanner, "I'll go toward Circus Circus, you take the Eldorado and let's meet downstairs at the big mining thing."

The next half hour I wandered around Circus Circus and my half of the Silver Legacy. There was no sign of our wives. I waited downstairs at the big thingy, hoping that Tanner had better luck than me. I couldn't believe that our wives would actually disappear. I thought they'd just make a game out of it but let us find them relatively easily.

Tanner showed up alone. "Okay, now what?" he asked.

I didn't know, "Your turn for ideas," I told him.

"There's two more without going outside, Fitzgerald's and The Golden Nugget. You take the Nugget and I'll look through Fitzgerald's. Do you have your cell phone?"

"Yeah," I told him. We walked together toward Fitzgerald's. It was first, then the Nugget after it. When we met again forty-five minutes later, I asked Tanner, "What do you think she meant by 'don't take too long, it might be too late'?"

"What do you think?" he groaned.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, too," I agreed. It had already been almost two hours since they abandoned us. I knew they were both already horny then and would have been able to attract whatever guy they wanted within ten minutes. Crap!

"Try across the street? There's Cal Neva and Harrah's," I suggested. We hurried out on Virginia Street. Our plan of splitting up kind of sputtered out and we both wandered through both casinos. I was thinking that our wives might have already gone with some sexy hunks. It was after midnight by the time we'd given up in both those casinos.

Tanner and I were back out on the street trying to decide what to do next when I noticed it; blinking neon lights of a girl on a building right across the street from the Silver Legacy. I pointed it out to Tanner. "Would they?" he wondered. We walked that way. I don't think either of us expected them to be there, but what other choice did we have? We'd searched every casino downtown, well, there were some further down the street. We'd need to take the car to any others and then it would be an almost impossible search.

We walked toward the neon sign, the Lex Nightclub. There was a twenty-dollar cover charge to get in, plus a minimum twenty-dollars worth of drink coupons - each. What the heck, I still had almost a thousand dollars from my Winnemucca winnings and it was either this or just wander up and down Virginia Street until we gave up. We paid our eighty bucks plus tax and went in.

The place was packed with people dancing and sitting at tables and booths. The rock music was so loud there was no way to actually speak to one another. There was a stage with a nearly naked couple doing a very sexy dance together. The waitresses were wearing outfits that looked a lot like the Playboy Bunny costumes, but maybe a little less and without the big bunny ears. Tanner and I wandered around for fifteen minutes or so when I poked Tanner's arm.

There, dancing with a good-looking, tall black guy, probably early twenties, was a beautiful blonde in a sexy red dress, Tanner's wife, Tanya. I say dancing but that wasn't exactly descriptive; more like making out would be more accurate. They were all over each other, Tanya's lips were all over his face, and as we stood watching, on his lips in a passionate kiss. His hands were all over her bare back and on her butt, pulling her tight to his groin. I felt a gigantic surge of jealousy what this guy was doing to my woman. It completely escaped me at the moment what Tanner might have been feeling since she was actually his wife. I'd heard rumors of how black guys were built 'down there'. Surely, Tanya was feeling what he had in his pants. How long had they been doing this, I wondered?

My own wife; she had to be here somewhere, too. I let my eyes leave Tanya and wander around the room some more. I started to get more and more scared... and admittedly, excited, when I couldn't find her. I saw the sign pointing down a hallway to the restrooms. I had read stories of women taking men into the women's restroom and walked in that direction.

When I go to where I could see down the hallway, there she was, with who must have been the twin of the guy with Tanya. Addie's back was to the wall, her blouse pushed up nearly to her boobs and the guy with her kissing her with his hands up under her blouse. Her hands were in his hair and she was kissing back just as hard. Her leather pants were still in place, as was his pants, but he was dry-humping her like they both had been naked.

I stood transfixed, my cock totally rock-hard. Shit, I didn't know whether I wanted to interrupt or hope he'd take her into the bathroom where they could both dispose of the pants. I stepped back where I couldn't be seen and glanced back out onto the dance floor. Tanya and her guy were still going at it, if anything, even harder. Obviously, Tanner wasn't interrupting either.

I walked back over to where Tanner was standing. "I found Addie," I told him.

He looked at me inquisitively. I motioned for him to follow, back a little farther where we wouldn't be noticed but could still see down the hallway. By then, Addie's blouse had been pushed up completely above her bare breasts and the guy's hands were all over them. There was a girl going down the hall to the women's room and the two lovers ignored her completely.

We watched for a couple more minutes and the guy lowered his lips to suck in one of my wife's nipples, practically burying her whole tit in his mouth. Adriana acted like she was completely out of her mind with lust, scratching at the back of his head with her fingers and pulling him tighter to her chest. He switched breasts, sucking the other one in his mouth until Addie pushed him away and pulled her blouse back down. I figured either they were going to head to the restroom to finish what they'd started or come back out. I didn't want us to be seen yet, so Tanner and I stepped away and found a table where we could both see Tanya and the hall entrance. Immediately after, I was almost disappointed when my wife and her guy walked out and onto the dance floor by the other couple. I had no idea if the legends I had heard about black men were true or not but at that moment I would have loved for her to find out. To put it bluntly, I wished she had fucked him.

Tanner and I looked at each other and silently communicated our plan. We got up, went out onto the floor and I tapped the guy's shoulder who had been making out with Tanya, and Tanner did the same with Addie's friend. "May I dance with my wife?" I asked the guy. I hoped he wouldn't turn and take a swing at me, he was a hell of a lot tougher looking than I was.

He didn't though, he looked at me, then at her as if to confirm what I'd said and simply backed away. I suspected I'd just ruined what he had anticipated was going to be a very good night.

I took Tanya into my arms and the first thing she said was, "What took you so long?" I shrugged, figuring it was too loud in there to try and explain. The second thing she said was, "Get me out of here, I need you to fuck me!" I took her hand and looked around to see Tanner and Addie heading for the door as well. On our way out, I pressed my twenty dollars worth of drink coupons into the hand of the poor guy who had been 'dancing' with Tanya.

We met up with Tanner and Addie right outside the door. She started to speak, presumably to try and explain what happened, but I told her that they could explain later. Tanner agreed. We both wanted one thing right then... to get our wives into bed. I wasn't mad, just relieved that we'd finally found them... and horny. Watching our women with twin hunks had done a major, major job on my libido.

I took Tanya's hand and we ran toward the Silver Legacy, my body already shaking with anticipation. The whole damn night of frustration and fright was going to be more than worth it. Tanner and Addie were right alongside us. I felt a pretty major tinge of jealousy that Tanner was going to be the one to fuck my wife when she was this horny but then thought about the girl whose hand I was holding. I almost felt again like I had when Tanya and I were two-hundred-ten feet above the earth and that cable was about to release.

Tanya and Addie were trying to run but having trouble with their high-heels. Both Tanner and I slowed to a walk but my knees were shaking with the frustration of not being able to hurry faster. I briefly thought about the two guys back in the club who had expected to spend the night with two beautiful women. I wondered if they'd been planning a foursome or just two couples fucking all night... like Tanner and I were going to be doing with each other's wife. From the looks of it, if we'd shown up half an hour later, they'd probably already be engaged in that four-some or whatever.

To get to the hotel from the front, you have to go all the way through the casino, find an escalator, then another hundred yards to the elevator. They want people going past the slots and stopping to deposit money on the way. There must have been hundreds of heads swiveling in our direction as we found our way; two sexy, beautiful women, disheveled, like they'd just been fucked; protruding, pointed nipples; short skirt, tight pants; I was pretty sure it wasn't Tanner and me they were staring at.

We finally found the elevator right where it had been hours earlier when Tanner and I had first started our search. Then Tanya and I were in our room kissing. I had fumbled with the key card, my hands shaking almost too much to get the damn door open. Oh God, she still smelled like that feminine perfume from earlier and her lips were so demanding. Her tongue was in my mouth and she was unbuckling my belt, her hands shaking almost as bad as mine.

I pushed her dress up around her waist, found her wet panties, a little (actually a lot) surprised she was still wearing them and pushed them down off her. Tanya managed to get my belt and pants undone and pushed them down to my knees, then she wrapped her legs around my waist and buried my oversized cock inside her velvety soft, hot pussy. Her muscles contracted around me almost immediately and her body stiffened with her orgasm almost before her smooth pussy lips pressed against my groin.

Tanya started wailing as her orgasm consumed her, then me. I tried to stumble over to the bed with Tanya's legs wrapped around my waist and my cock buried inside her, but with the eroticism of the situation and as aroused as I was, I couldn't make it before my orgasm exploded inside her. I pumped spurt after spurt of cum inside her, then collapsed on the floor, barely managing to not fall on top of Tanya and hurt her.

As we lay on the floor, still intimately connected, the vision briefly crossed my mind of the black guy's lips around my wife's pink nipple and my erection only seemed to grow harder. I started pumping my cock in and out of the beautiful woman on the floor with me and it wasn't long until I felt her pussy tightening around me again in another violent orgasm. As I had just come, I somehow managed to avoid coming again right then. I desperately wanted to suck Tanya's breast in my mouth like the guy had done with my wife, but she still had on her dress and it had pulled tight across her boobs, which, in itself, was an amazing sight; that thin, red material pulled tight outlining her breasts and nipples.

I pumped my cock in and out of Tanya's pussy, pushing her legs up on my shoulders like I'd seen Tanner do to my own wife the night before and pushed deep inside her. I can't even begin to describe the noises that were coming from both me and Tanya, a chorus of wails and moans. We lay on the floor and fucked... and fucked... and fucked. I didn't think about it then, but I was grateful later that our room had a soft, thick, plush carpet. I was pretty sure that Tanya was even more thankful than me.