After the Reunion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was excited, said she's going to be in the December issue that comes out on November 27th. She and Tanner are going to be at the Playboy mansion that weekend."

God, that was hard to comprehend. The beautiful woman who had become my lover and I had fallen so hard for was going to be a Playboy Playmate! And be at the Playboy mansion. I'd never bought a Playboy before, but sure as hell was going to be buying that issue! Probably subscribing on the internet, too, to see all the pictures.

"What about your mom? You talk to her today?"

"No. I think she's going to have to get her nerve up quite a bit to even talk to Kristi about it."

I hadn't thought to ask Addie Sunday. "When you talked to her Saturday, did you tell her anything about us?"

She hesitated a little bit. "I did like you told your dad, about Tawns and Tanner... but not everything, either. I didn't tell her about college." She smiled, "Didn't want to spoil Mom's image of her little girl back then."

I laughed a little about that, "Little girl? You were in your twenties!"

"What, you don't think that Katie will be our 'little girl' when she's twenty?"

I hadn't thought about that. "Can we keep both of them locked in their rooms till they're thirty?"

Addie laughed at the thought and rolled over to go to sleep. I lay awake thinking about the possibility of my mother and Laura going clothes shopping for each other... and what our kids will think about us when we're that age.

Several minutes later, I had thought she was going to sleep. "You remember what Michelle said about the stores, that there isn't one like ours in the Tri-Cities? Well, I looked all over Sunday before I came home. And she's right. There isn't, at least not that I could find."

"So... you thinking about opening a store there? That far away?"

"It crossed my mind. Would want to decide with you, though. It'd be a pretty big commitment."

Biggest thing, I thought to myself, is that Addie would at least start out having to spend a lot of time there... with Nick. Okay, I'll admit, the thought made my cock jerk to life pretty significantly. I didn't really want to even think about it then. "Talk about it later?" I asked her.

She answered by snuggling back into me.

Tuesday, Addie's volleyball team was going to play the team that had beaten them on that opening Saturday. She was nervous when we got up that morning. She's competitive and did NOT want to lose again.

Addie's team won the match, three games to one. The last game went back and forth, one team pulling a point ahead, then the other until Addie's team finally won it with a score of 35-33. The girls celebrated like they'd just won the Olympics Gold. No doubt, those two teams would be facing each other again in the league championship in December.

The next week and a half seemed to go by in an instant. The only thing of note was that our mothers had actually gone shopping together. Well, together, but separate, like Addie and Tanya had done that day so long ago, last June. Addie told me they planned their 'dinner' Saturday night. The same Saturday night as her date. I could imagine the butterflies that must be going through their tummies -- and every other part of their bodies.

One other thing of note: The pool, deck, stream, lawn, and fence were DONE! And they looked incredible. There wasn't any water yet, that was going to have to wait until late spring, but otherwise, we loved it! There was even a fire-pit in the deck, built up so that we could cook over the fire if we wanted. I hadn't even noticed that on the plans Tanner had made. Trees were going to have to wait until spring. The only drawback was the check for $23,850 I had to write to the contractor. And that was only for the final seventy-five percent of the total contract. Between that and the car, our savings were becoming deleted! Fortunately, Addie's stores were doing really well.

Friday morning, the day before Addie's next date, I got a text from Michelle, "I know where they're going to be. You might want to be there. Let me know?"

God, I'd love nothing better! Apparently, though, both our sets of parents were going to be 'occupied' Saturday. So, what to do with our little people? We'd left them with Joanie overnight a time or two before, but never with us being out of town. I trusted her, but still... Nicki! I'd be perfectly happy if maybe they could stay with her and Livvy.

I called the store in Mt Vernon. Nicki answered, and I asked if there was any chance she'd be able to watch kids Saturday and up to Sunday afternoon.

"I can, I'd love to as a matter of fact. But I'm in the store till five Saturday. If you want I could check with my daycare and see if they could watch two more."

If Nicki trusts them with Olivia, so do I, "Sure," I told her. She put me on hold a moment, then came back and told me where to take the kids, that they'd be expecting them.

I texted Michelle back, "All taken care of. Coming."

"Good. You don't want to stand out, alone. I'll make a call, get you a date. Wear something nice."

I looked at that last text, making a date for me? Crap, I wasn't so sure about that! While I was contemplating, I got another text, "Wear something Adriana won't expect. Dressy. Better if she doesn't know you're there."

Dammit! That reminded me that I'd forgotten to ask Addie what I'd intended to a week and a half ago. We'd gotten to talking about other things: parents, Tanya, another store. But not what I wanted to ask her. This time I wrote the note on my phone and set a reminder to go off at seven.

After I made the note to myself, I thought about what Michelle had said about Addie not knowing I was there. That sounded hot as hell! But being with a stranger, someone I won't even meet until that night? I've never, ever been on a blind date and especially, one like this, watching my wife with her future lover. I'll be a nervous wreck before then!

The problem of clothes. I didn't have anything particularly 'dressy' to wear. I assumed she meant a suit or at least a sports jacket and slacks, either of which I had a sum total of zero in my closet. My concept of 'nice' was a shirt from Costco and new blue jeans. And I usually let Addie pick those out. How the hell was I going to find something by myself?

The only logical answer came to me. I wasn't. Kayla. I called Kayla and asked if she could take an hour or so away from the store to help me with a small project.

I met her at noon. Addie had been up-front, honest with Kayla about what's going on. But, obviously, she didn't tell her about the fact that I, too, have a date, since she didn't know it, thought that I'd be home watching kids, waiting for her. I told Kayla about the texts from Michelle, that I needed a nice, dressy outfit, something that Addie wouldn't expect me to be wearing.

Between that night that Kayla and I had spent in the hotel together, plotting a fun story to tell her husband; then the night that we actually did have sex together, Kayla and I had become much closer friends and felt much freer to be open with each other. Besides, I was really looking forward to a repeat with her.

We went to Nordstrom's in Towne Square Mall. I'd been in it with Addie a few times before, but always looking for something for her. Kayla led me to the men's suits. She picked up several; blue, grey, tan, black, holding them up to me and frowning with each one. Finally, she held up a cream-colored, silk and linen jacket and a big smile crossed her face. "This is it!" she said, "you'll look terrific in this... and Addie wouldn't believe it was you if you stood right in front of her."

I gave the sales guy my size, but he measured me, anyway. He went in the back room and returned a few minutes later with a jacket and pants for me to try on. For all he knew, Kayla and I were married and she went into the fitting room with me. When I pulled my pants down, revealing the hard-on I'd developed from being with Kayla, she wouldn't stop her damned giggling. I know I had mentioned in chapters quite a while ago that Kayla pretty much always dressed provocatively and today wasn't any exception.

She had on a light-blue silk blouse; low-cut, and a darker skirt, several inches above her knees. It was professional-looking, but erotic as hell, too. Then I'm undressed in front of her, in the middle of the store, her giggling at my erection. "Want me to suck it, make it go away?" she asked in-between giggles. Yeah, that helped!

By the time we left, I had a jacket, slacks, tie, silk underpants, brown and white shirt, and gold/brown loafers. The bill was over six-hundred dollars! A little more than I had planned to spend for a single, one-night date. It was probably more than I'd spent on clothes in the last two years combined.

I hadn't wanted to wear a tie. I told Kayla that I didn't even know how to tie the damn things. On the rare occasions when I wore one, it was a clip-on. And that was at Addie's reunion dinner, four months ago. She laughed at me and told me that wasn't going to work, but I WAS going to wear one! Those things made my jaw drop when I looked at prices. They went up to over three hundred dollars!

The one she picked out was silk, striped gold and brown. With the colors kind of fading into each other, for $49.99. I thought that was bad enough. Right there, in front of the whole world, she put it around my neck and tied it. Then pulled my face to hers with it and kissed me. Short, but with that other comment, excited my cock all over again. Then she pulled it loose and over my head. "All you have to do is put it on and pull it tight," she said. Embarrassing!

I took Kayla back to the store, thanked her profusely and told her that I owed her, big-time. She kissed me and smiling, told me, "You do. Hopefully, you can think of something to pay me back," at the same time as she was lightly fondling my little man that had temporarily gone down to normal. That little tickling reversed that in short order, though. Her meaning on 'payback' seemed pretty clear... and I certainly had no objection!

It was nearly time for Kevin to get out of school so I waited in the school parking lot, then picked up Katie and we stopped at Dairy Queen for a turtle-pecan blizzard, ice cream cone, and Dilly Bar. You can probably guess who ordered what.

Addie got home at six-fifteen. She had split her day between the stores in Ontario and Nyssa. Well, that and obviously some other places, too. Her nails were all freshly polished, trimmed and beautiful. Her hair was brushed out down her back, soft and glowing. She looked radiant and beautiful. What a freakin' moron I was to be sending my wife off to a man she was falling head over heels for. MORON, MORON, MORON! That's what happens when your little head has so much more control over yourself than your big head does.

The kids were watching a movie, Despicable Me 2. Addie had brought home two roasted chickens and potato salad from Costco for dinner. They make the BEST roast chicken ever! We fixed two plates for Katie and Kev and let them eat in the living room in front of the TV.

Addie and I ate at the dining table. While we were eating the buzzer on my phone went off and I looked at, seeing the message I'd written earlier, the question I'd wanted to know the last three weeks but kept forgetting to ask. "Hon," I asked, "what did you tell him about your husband?"

She put down the bite she was about to take, "You're in the National Guard, training. You won't be back for at least another three months... I told him... that you suggested I have a lover while you were gone... maybe even after you got home."

I closed my eyes and my brain went off into never-never land. Three months... and then, 'maybe even after you get home.' My cock was instantly hard. We hadn't made love since Monday, a long time for us. I think that we both wanted Addie to be more than ready by Saturday night. Nothing was said, it was just a mutual understanding.

And now I knew the extent of what Addie intended with Nick; at least three months, maybe longer. And if we did decide to open a store there?

Addie tucked the kids in bed, read each of them a story and told them she was going to be gone again tomorrow night. They didn't fuss about it. My biggest regret was that they seemed to be getting used to Mommy being gone quite a bit. If I didn't have a hundred-percent trust in Addie, there was no way I could do this. When Addie came in our bedroom after tucking them in, I was sure I saw her wipe a tear off her cheek.

She came out of our bathroom several minutes later wearing a long bathrobe. Standing at the edge of our bed, she told me, "I thought you'd want to see what I intend to wear to bed with Nick tomorrow night." She looked down, untied the sash around her pregnant tummy and slid the robe off... revealing... her totally naked body! My cock responded exactly as you'd expect. Like I said, we hadn't made love since Monday and between the anticipation of tomorrow and Addie's naked body sliding in bed beside me, I was sure I was going to have a maxi-stroke from lack of blood to the brain.

My hand was completely uncontrollable, tracing around the soft, bare skin of Addie's pussy lips. She spread her legs apart and put her long, feminine fingers over mine, pressing gently, forcing my fingers between her slippery, wet lips and moaned.

After a moment of rubbing my fingers into her wet slit, she pulled my hand away, up to her lips and sucked my fingers in her mouth, licking her wet juices off them.

I felt sure that lack-of-blood-to-the-brain stroke was going to hit any second.

Then Addie was kissing me, soft pliable lips, her tongue in my mouth like she was exploring totally new and wonderful territory. She pulled away, rolling over and scooted her back and bare butt into me and pulled my hand over her, intertwining her fingers with mine and pressing our hands to her breast. We went to sleep like that. At least, Addie did. I lay awake, savoring the feel of my naked wife in my arms, thinking about the man whose arms she'd be wrapped up in, sated from their lovemaking, in one more night.

Addie was still asleep when I woke up Saturday morning. She was on her back, the covers down around her tummy and I couldn't resist. My lips just happened to find their way around a nipple and I sucked it in my mouth. My sleeping wife let out a soft groan, stretched her arms wide and thrust her chest out for me to suck it in a little deeper.

When I was sure she was awake, I pulled my lips off of her and admired my handiwork; that nipple engorged and anxious for more. But instead of more, we both climbed out of bed. I knew it was going to be a long day ahead and an especially frustratingly, libido-enhancing evening.

Addie's suitcase was already packed. She set it on the bed along with her garment bag containing her dress for the night. She asked if I wanted to see it. I did but thought it would be more fun to wait. I had no doubt it was sexy. I think she planned to knock Nick's socks off tonight.

Addie fixed breakfast for all of us. The kids got up shortly behind us and were at the table, kind of bleary-eyed from the night. While Addie was frying some bacon, she asked if we had any plans for the day.

"Nope," I told her, "we'll think of something fun, though, won't we kids?"

"Can Livvy come over?" Katie asked.

I had to smile at that, given my plans for the day that I was hiding. "I don't know. Maybe we can check with Nicki later."

That seemed to satisfy them. Addie finished cooking, bacon, fried taters, and eggs, health food. What was the joke I'd heard not long ago? "If you had to give up bacon or sex for life, which would it be?" The answer: "Hickory smoked or apple smoked?" I know, dumb. I thought it was cute, though.

After breakfast, I told Addie I'd do up the dishes, then carried her suitcase and garment bag to the van for her. She kissed the kids, then me, with a searingly long, hot kiss; got in her van and drove off.

Once back in the house, I told the kids, "Guess what, guys, I've already talked to Nicki. How would you like to go stay with her tonight?"

"Yeah, Yeah!" I heard in chorus.

"Okay, how bout you stay with Livvy today while she's working, then Nicki will pick up the three of you when she's off work tonight? It'll be an adventure."

They went running into their rooms to throw some clothes in bags. I cleaned up the kitchen, then checked on their progress. Kevin had six pairs of pants, four shirts, and no underwear or socks stuffed in his backpack. I suggested to him that he take two of each, including undies and socks. Katie's backpack was packed pretty well when I checked it. Maybe a little more than she'd need, but it was fine.

I packed my own for the night ahead. What I'd need for the night was already in the car, so I packed some extras for wearing home tomorrow 'just in case'. I figured I could wear home what I wore over but had an extra of everything in case they got dirty. Then my little overnight bag with toothpaste, razor and stuff like that. I wasn't used to doing this by myself and was pretty damned nervous, anyway.

The dogs! I'd completely forgotten about doing something with them. The weather forecast was good, in the fifties, so I made the executive decision that they'd be fine with access to the back yard through their doggy-door. I filled their food and water dishes, told them to be good; made sure the bathroom door was closed so they couldn't tear up the toilet paper and the garbage can lid was down. They have a tendency to get mad and want to make a mess when we leave them alone.

We loaded up the car and headed toward Mountain Home. Nicki had texted me the address of her daycare, and sure enough, she was expecting us when we go there. There was Livvy and two other kids, plus Katie and Kevin made five. I gave the lady, her name was Susan, my phone number and asked how much it would cost until Nicki picked them up. She said fifty dollars so I gave her three twenties and told her to keep the change. By then, Katie and Kevin had already disappeared in the house with Livvy so I hunted them down, hugged and kissed them and told them to have fun, that we'd pick them up tomorrow afternoon.

I stopped at my barbershop in Ontario. It's where I'd gone since I was a kid and wasn't about to change. I asked him for something different, telling him that I had a hot date. Naturally, he assumed my 'hot date' was with Adriana and I didn't tell him anything different. He suggested a 'Mohawk', wondering if it'd be 'different' enough? We both laughed and I suggested maybe not quite that much different. Instead of my usual tapered cut, he blocked it and cut the top so my hair stood up on end with some hair-goo. It didn't look half bad, but sure as hell was different! He sold me a tube of the goo and gave me instructions on how to use it. It even felt weird!

Then I drove to Kennewick, Washington. Four more hours. I had made a reservation at the Best Western. Once there, I checked in, carried my new clothes and suitcase in, then texted Michelle that I was there. She texted back the address of my 'date', her name and that we had a reservation at seven at Michael's, an Italian restaurant.

She gave me the restaurant's address and the name and address of the nightclub, suggesting we try to be there by nine. I was at the hotel before four so had a little time to pace and wrack my nerves up even higher. This was a whole new experience for me; a blind date with a woman who I just barely had learned her name, then being there, in the room, with my wife and guy who were on their third date, neither knowing I'd be there. Crap! How the hell do I get myself into situations like this?

My heart rate was already in jet-engine mode and I was scared shitless! What if, what if, what if! Hell, I didn't even know what-what if! What if the woman didn't like me but was stuck for the evening? What if I couldn't take watching Addie? What if they weren't there? I turned the TV on, then back off when it was driving me batty. I plonked myself down on the bed and counted ceiling tiles. How many feet was it between sprinkler heads on the ceiling? If they went off, would they drown me?