After the Reunion Ch. 27

Story Info
Further adventures of Matt and Adriana.
3.2k words
4.43
8.5k
9
3

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Saturday afternoon, Dec 2, 2028

When we finished tree decorating, Addie's phone rang. From the way she was talking, I presumed it was Tanya, especially when I heard Addie practically screaming into the phone, "Oh my God, Victoria's Secret, Oh my God!"

The kids were still having fun with the tree while I listened to more of Addie's phone call with Tanya, they were talking excitedly about Victoria's Secret. It seemed that Tawns may have gotten an offer from them.

An hour later, she finally was off the phone. "You'll never guess what," Addie told me.

I rolled my eyes, it wasn't exactly top secret, listening from Addie's end, "No," I told her, "what?"

"Tawns..." she hesitated, "has already gotten an offer for modeling... from Victoria's Secret!" she was practically screeching, she was so excited for her friend.

I waited, for more info, then gave up, "And...?" I finally apparently had to ask her.

"You know what they already offered her?" Umm, no, I didn't, again waiting for her to tell me, "Five hundred freakin' dollars an hour!"

My jaw must have dropped open, five-hundred... an hour? Damn, I had no idea. "And she told them yes, I hope," I told Addie.

She shook her head, "No, she didn't. Playboy told her to not accept anything until she got an agent to represent her." Addie had calmed a little but was getting excited again, "They told her she has the potential to be one of the top models in the country, maybe even THE top model!"

I was speechless. I remembered that first time I saw Tanya across the room and thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. How many times the thought that she should be a model had run through my mind. And now this! All from what was kind of a joke at the time, that email to Playboy.

Addie went on, "Playboy gave her a list of agent's names they recommended in Seattle. She and Tanner are spending the weekend researching all of them. It's going to be a big decision for them, to even do it."

I still didn't know what to say, then a thought, maybe a little selfish, "If they do, and I presume they will, will they... maybe have to move... maybe... if when she's famous..."

Addie knew what I was trying to say, "Tawns brought it up, she said they're never going to lose our friendship, no matter what." Then she smiled and went on, "She specifically said, 'tell Matt we're still on for next time we see you'."

I let out a breath. I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath, worrying about that. After everything between us, I shouldn't even have had the worry. And wow, what she'd said! The thought of sleeping with a Playboy Playmate, and possible supermodel, that every guy in the country would want, really did a number on my libido.

"Something else, too, though," Addie went on, "Playboy's Playmate of the Year comes out in the January issue. They're going to let the girls know on the eighth so there's time for another photoshoot. Tawns thinks she might have a chance. She wouldn't say what, but there's been some little hints."

Wow! I hadn't even imagined any of this when I sent that email on that businesswomen pictorial; Playmate, Victoria's Secret, potential supermodel, Playmate of the Year! What the hell else?

We put on an old Frosty the Snowman movie for the kids and sat, watching it with them. Hard to get tired of a kid snuggled up on your lap and Addie with Katie on her lap right next to me, the four of us watching a Christmas movie together. Sorta puts everything else in perspective.

Still, though, after the kids went to bed, Addie and I snuggled in our bed and I opened the Playboy site to show Addie the rest of Tawns' pictorial and videos. We followed that up with what happens when both of us are so super turned-on. It was a whole lot better than just 'nice'.

Sunday, Addie finally remembered to tell me about the 'business' part of her trip with Susan. Wow, I still couldn't get over what Addie had told me about her.

Anyway, re-painting was going to be done this Monday, then counters and shelving were coming in Tuesday and Wednesday. They'd found a small mom and pop candy company, kind of like Sarah's Sweets, that was going to provide hand-made candies. Susan was going to be looking for more local suppliers tomorrow when she starts full-time, and Addie had interviewed with the Tri-City Herald for a feature on her new store. She'd also taken out full-page ads leading up to her grand opening, which she hoped to be Saturday, December 16th. Most of the stock I'd ordered should be there at least by the week before, a lot this coming week.

As a matter of fact, we said that it would make sense if I went over on the eleventh and spent that week unpacking and providing some of the muscle-power (she said it. Me, the big muscle-man!) to help Susan with the stocking. Another thing Susan was going to be doing right away was interviewing for two part-time employees, hopefully having at least one hired by that week.

And no, it didn't escape me that spending that week in the same town as Ginger could be more than a little pleasant. As a matter of fact, it was Addie that mentioned it, asking if I'd see her again. After all, it had been a month, since November 4th when I'd been with her and we hadn't really talked about Ginger since then, except that first night when Addie had tortured me in bed.

I told Addie I most certainly would be calling her to see if she'd like to get together sometime during the week, hopefully, a date one evening with possibly a little 'extra'. And this time, I wouldn't be nearly the nervous wreck I was in the Best Western last time. Then I thought about that and laughed to myself, yeah, I probably still would, at least close.

Even though it was the middle of the day and Addie and I had just had a very satisfying Saturday night, the thought of seeing Ginger again had me totally turned on.

Addie wanted to plan to come over Thursday evening and be there Friday and through the weekend during the opening. The only problem with that little plan was our two children, who were right then at the dining room table playing Chutes'n'Ladders.

"If I'm in Richland, who'll watch the kids?" I asked her, "They can't stay with our parents because they're working, and the kids have school Friday."

"Joanie?" Addie asked, then thought a minute, "Don't think that'd work, either. She has school Friday, too and I don't know how she'd get them to and from their school. Not sure if she'd want to babysit that long, either."

We agreed to at least ask her, see if she had any ideas. Otherwise, Addie would just have to wait until Friday after the kids came home to travel. She wouldn't be there for any of the prep time, but she would be there on Saturday for the grand opening. I was sure one of our parents would be able to watch them over the weekend. That is unless that's the weekend they have their 'dinner' party. If that happened to be the case, we could talk to Joanie about having them over the weekend. I'm sure she'd like the money she'd earn.

"And Nick," I asked her, "I'm presuming that you'll be staying with him? Are you going to introduce me as your husband to him?"

She frowned, her nose getting that little off-kilter look when she's confronted with a minor problem to solve. "An employee," she said, "someone that Susan hired to help with the stocking and opening. I know she'll go along with that after our discussion last week."

"And... when your husband finally does 'come home'? What then? Is he going to ever meet your husband, me? He's going to remember that 'employee' and know that he's been misled all along." Hell, I don't know if I'd ever actually meet him as Addie's husband, but I at least wanted her to think about that before this subterfuge went too far. I didn't want her to stop seeing Nick, but I also didn't want her to have an angry boyfriend down the line.

"I...I guess you're right..." long hesitation, deep in thought, "but I don't know that he'd ever meet you... as my husband. I know he'd meet you in the store... but I don't think he ever needs to know."

This was a bad idea! But the more I thought about it, the hotter I got. I'd be there, he'd be there, none-the-wiser, interacting with my wife in a normal, public environment. God, I wanted to do it!

"Okay," I told her, "you and Susan will treat me just like any other employee... and... down the line, we'll just have to make sure he never knows."

Now, I was anxious to call Ginger to let her know I was going to be in town; see if she'd like to go out one evening. Unfortunately, there was a movie that we'd been promising to take the kids to, and it started in half an hour. It's a new Disney film about the trials and tribulations of squirrels and chipmunks in the forest. I don't know how they did it, but the previews show real animals, not cartoonish. It looked funny as hell, too. The miracle of modern technology.

But damn, I wanted to call Ginger!

The movie was every bit as good as the previews implied, one of the best Disney movies I'd seen for a long time. And how they did it? I have absolutely no clue, it was totally real life. Kevin and Katie absolutely loved it. Actually, so did Addie and I. I know we'll be buying it when it comes out in digital.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Earlier in the day, I told Addie about my conversation with my dad, how he's having a really hard time getting Laura out of his mind and what I'd suggested - the role play. She wasn't so sure that, under the circumstances, that would be a good idea or the strip poker I'd suggested. "I think," she said, "it would have been a lot better for them to just cool it for a while. I talked to my mom, too and she's got the lust-bug really bad, too.

I groaned, "So now what?" I asked her, "I don't know when that dinner was going to be, maybe even last night. Dad seemed pretty anxious."

Addie frowned, "They're adults. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand."

God, I hoped I hadn't screwed up bad. Addie was probably right that I should have suggested something completely different. It's just... with Addie and me... and how we're having so much fun with the 'playing', that I figured our parents could handle it too.

"At least you told him to be honest with Kristi. I guess if she's too concerned, she'll put a stop to it... just hope your father wouldn't do anything behind her back. I'm pretty sure Mom wouldn't, either. I think that's safe... I hope!"

No, I don't think any of them would. And I still think they're adult enough to deal with a little lust. Hell, if anyone's going to go lust crazy, it'd be me... or Adriana with Nick.

By the time we got home from the movie, it was time to put the kids to bed, especially as the next day was a school day and it was already past their bedtime, a little after nine. Addie tucked in Katie and I did Kev. Naturally, he asked me, "How did they do that with the animals, Daddy?"

Daddies are supposed to know things like that, but I had no clue. It didn't seem possible how those animals talked and did the things they did. "I don't know, Kev, was pretty neat, huh." Then a thought struck me, "Maybe they just trained them."

Kev's face lit up, "Did they? Can we have a pet chipmunk and train it, Daddy, please?"

I laughed, wouldn't it be nice. "I don't think so, Kev, I don't think they let you have pet chipmunks. Besides, how would we get one?"

"We could catch it, please Daddy!"

"Kev, I know it's against the law. Besides, do you think a wild chipmunk would like to live in a house? Sorry, but no, it's just something fun to think about, but we won't be able to have one."

That little frown and crushed expression are hard to take as a dad.

Then we read something that perked him back up. I think he forgot about the pet chipmunk. Besides, it made a lot more sense; I found the old Chip'n'Dale book that we hadn't opened for ages. Kev used to love that book. I don't know why we had quit reading it. I guess he just got more interested in Winnie the Pooh and all his friends.

After the book, Addie was in the living room waiting for me. I told her about Kev wanting the pet chipmunk and she laughed, "Well, we could hide it in the back yard." I glared at her, thankful she wasn't in the room when I was telling Kevin no.

She changed the subject from pet chipmunks, "You going to call her now?" she asked.

I checked my watch, nine-thirty-six. "You think it'd be okay this late?"

"Would you mind if she called you this late?" she asked me.

No, of course not, good point. Besides, we've texted a few times, later than this. "Think I should wait for the kids to go to sleep, though."

So we sat on the couch. I said I'd call at ten, almost a half-hour away. That gave the kids more than enough time to wander deep into dream-land.

Of course, it didn't help that during that half-hour, Addie took her top and bra off and was playing with her own nipples and rubbing my little man through my pants, driving me wild. Then, three minutes before the agreed-upon ten o'clock, she stood up and slipped her jeans off, and with nothing on except a tiny pair of black panties sat down on my lap, with her legs spread wide, just teasing my mouth with that already hardened nipple. And of course, rubbing her panty-clad pussy against my pants-encased cock.

I think she'd learned how to torture a man during her short time as a stripper. And she did it really, really well!

"Time for you to make that call," her overtly sexy voice said.

At the first ring, she giggled, pressed her nipple in my mouth and whispered, "Put it on speaker-phone. I want to hear," then went back to grinding her nearly bare pussy on my cock. Surely, she wouldn't do that while I was on the phone... would she?

No, I found out very shortly, she wouldn't. Well, not exactly. Just as Ginger answered and said, 'Matt,' Addie rocked back a couple inches and unzipped my slacks, letting my bare, rock-hard cock poke out of my shorts and pants.

My eyes rolled back in my head at the same time as I said, "Hi," trying to keep the groan out of my voice.

"I've been hoping you'd call," she said, "Can't tell you how much I enjoyed that night."

"Mmm," that was for Addie's hand that had spread the pre-cum down my swollen little man and began rubbing vigorously. God, the she-devil! "I did too, been hoping we could do it again sometime."

We talked about inane subjects the next couple minutes, I told her about the store grand-opening, trying to get my mind off the fact that Addie had slid my cock inside her panties and was sliding it up and down her slit. It wasn't working.

Then I told Ginger, I'm in town the week of the eleventh." Had to avert my mouth to the side to avoid Addie's nipple pressing against my lips, "hoping I could see you one evening."

"I'd like that... you're in town... for how long?"

Adriana, my loving wife, was pressing her wet, slippery pussy lips around the base of my pre-cum soaked cock.

Oh God, I was trying to avoid the big groan that was trying to escape my throat. "For... for a week... coming home Sunday night... helping... get the store ready." I hoped Ginger wasn't picking up on the desperation in my voice at what Addie was doing to me.

"Where are you staying?" she asked me, seeming oblivious to my misery.

I tried harder to stifle the groan. Addie was giggling, enjoying every second of her torture, "Best Western, same as last time."

There was a long hesitation, I was sure she'd heard the squishy noise of Addie's pussy lips pressed around my man-part.

"Would you, maybe... want to stay here, instead?"

I wasn't sure that I'd heard her right. Obviously, Addie had heard the same thing I thought I had. Her evil, sexy grin had spread across her face and she was nodding her head vigorously up and down.

"You mean... the week? All week?" and as soon as I said it, Addie pressed her swollen nipple against my mouth again.

"I'd like that... yes, the week."

I couldn't answer because of a nipple in my mouth. Addie took advantage of my hesitation and whispered in my opposite hear, "Tell her yes!"

"I think," Addie finally relented and shifted her body just a little, pressing my cock deep inside her, "I'd like that... very much," I told Ginger, still trying to stifle the giant groan.

"Wonderful, I'm so excited. I'll go buy some new things... something that maybe we'll both enjoy." Addie plunged down hard, pelvis-to-pelvis and squeezed me with those fantastic kegel muscles, starting the feeling of that climax that I'd been trying to hold during the whole conversation.

I had to get off the phone. I couldn't take this any longer. I needed that orgasm! I told Ginger how eager I was and that I had to go. I don't know how much she might have suspected what was happening, but she said goodbye and I clicked my phone off, gripping Addie around the waist and pulling her down. Except she's strong; she pulled off of me, forcing my pussy-juice wet cock out in the cold right before my climax was totally imminent.

"Someone's going to have a good time that week," she said, grinning ear-to-ear.

Yeah, but I was really, really interested in right that instant. "Can we please finish this?" I literally begged my wife.

She giggled, "Hmm, I don't think so. I think the next eight days you should save up for your girlfriend, don't you?

NOOO! My eyes rolled up in my head, no way she'd do that to me, would she?

I found out shortly that the answer was 'yes', she would. And she did. When we went to bed a few minutes later, she wore one of her sexy nightgowns to bed, but... nothing... except torturous snuggling. How the hell do I keep ending up in this situation?

And it didn't help when fifteen minutes after getting off the phone with Ginger, she texted me two pictures; one of her naked tits and the other with her fingers deep inside her pussy. The next eight days were going to be looonng!

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers