After the Reunion Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was official, my Adriana was going to be a model and not just for one sculpture. I knew it would be lingerie, but how explicit? I pulled up the VS website and imagined Addie in some of the types of outfits I saw. They have catalogs and flyers that Addie would be in, and it was just overwhelming, the thought of it. It had been two nights since Addie and I had had that fun night and I was already hard thinking about her in some of those. Two months was going to be a long time!

And the week was miserable. I was miserable, trying to show a happy face, but the kids saw through it. They were even more miserable. Addie was working twelve-fourteen-hour days and too exhausted to hardly talk on our Skype calls. They knew she'd only be able to model for a short while and wanted to take full advantage. The money she was making was more than significant. (I'll just say that she was earning more than enough to pay for our swimming pool and landscaping)

She told me that most of her shoots were in their studio, but once on a beautiful beach south of LA. She enjoyed that, modeling various swimsuits and outfits. She said that she'd been modeling almost everything maternity, from sportswear, dresses, babydolls, and all sorts of lingerie. My imagination went into overdrive, visualizing 'all sorts of lingerie'. Couldn't wait to see the catalogs.

I'd hoped to be able to go down on weekends, but Addie was working six days a week until the weekend of the 27th and 28th, so that was when we were going down. That perked up the kids and it was the first happiness that they'd shown since Mom left. Sounded like that'd probably be the only time we'd get to visit.

Sunday was Addie's first day off. She called that afternoon and we must have talked on Skype for a couple hours, then again that evening. It was the kids' high point of the week, sitting in front of the computer, talking to their mom. Mine, too.

Sunday night after the kids went to bed, I remembered something important ― the video on my phone; Addie and Nick, the morning she modeled for Nick's sculpture. I put the kids to bed, read them a few chapters from the Boxcar Children book, and retired to my bedroom. My hands were shaking as I hooked my phone up to my laptop, set it on my lap in bed, put my headphones on, and hit the play button. On a scale of one to ten hardness scale, I was already well past ten. That New Year's Eve night with Addie seemed like a long time ago.

On the recording, Addie led her lover into the bedroom, both laughing and giggling, then Addie turned and kissed him, a soul-searing kiss.

I watched, my body trembling, knowing what was coming, remembering being in the closet, hiding behind the two-way glass, the same closet a few feet from where I was laying, I had no idea if I'd be able to watch this through without... you know.

Addie was on the bed, the same place I was laying, Nick encouraging her, having her take off her blouse, then her bra, and my wife was topless in front of him, on her knees, pushing her panties down her legs. God, I remembered how fuckin' sexy that had been ― still was. That's the pose Nick captured for his sculpture of her. We have the picture of it but still haven't found a place to hang it. Not exactly something for the kids to see.

A few minutes later, Addie was leaning against that closet mirror, where I had been hiding, pressing fingers into herself. No way in hell could I watch this without masturbating.

I tried, really hard, but when Nick pressed his cock into her, it was all I could take. It was exactly a week ago, our last night together, and remembering being in that closet, so fuckin' horny already, watching another man take my wife from behind, literally inches away, I nearly doubled over, grabbed my cock, and sprayed cum.

Luckily, I'd anticipated and had a towel.

I was gasping for breath afterward, but still alone in our bedroom. I felt like crying from missing her so much, knowing it would be at least another three weeks to even see her. Then I remembered that little boy I'd been, so excited to see his dad at the airport. I... we will survive. Only nineteen more days until we flew to LA. A fuckin' eternity!

Tuesday, Nicki called and told me they'd made the Disney World reservation, leaving April 21st, thanked me again, and said how much they were all looking forward to it, especially Lily and Livvy. "You're so welcome," I told her, "I'll let Addie know." I was glad they'd waited until Addie would be back.

We continued to have our Skype visits every evening before the kids went to bed, then on Friday evening, Addie surprised me, "Call me a little later," she said, with a sexy smile on her face, after she'd told the kids good night.

I had no idea what she had on her mind, but I was anxious, whatever it was.

By then we were already into the third Boxcar Children book. The set from Addie's parents was the first eight volumes, I could see that I was likely going to have to buy the rest of the series, the original author's anyway, eleven more. Katie and Kevin LOVED them, best gift ever.

Once in our bedroom, I showered and climbed into bed, leaning back against the headboard. I opened my laptop and clicked on Addie's Skype avatar then waited.

It was about a minute later when her picture popped up on my screen, wearing a silky bathrobe. "Hi," she started, "thought a little private conversation might be kind of fun," as she began untying the belt of her robe. "This is one from today's shoot that I asked if I could take home, and they were very nice and let me," she went on, opening the robe. I caught my breath, my cock instantly growing.

"It's lace and satin, you like?"

Uhh, yeah! She had her computer camera set up to show all of herself: Red sheer (transparent is a better word) ― the whole thing, to the floor, wide opening up one leg to her hip, lacy elastic under her boobs, tiny g-string panties. "Modeled it today, can't wait to see the pictures... think I'll probably wear it on the TV special," running her hands over her body, cupping her nearly bare tits. "Baby seems to like it too, wish you could feel it," rubbing her tummy. "You know, we need to talk about baby names sometime... but not now," she smiled.

I thought about Addie wearing that on TV. It's a cable channel, not network TV, but still. Besides, it lets them be a bit more risque'.

"I thought we might have a little fun tonight... if you want," she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

I nodded my head up and down, "I want," I said, probably with a little more desperation than I intended. That orgasm last Sunday night had been a long time ago. Besides, with the real thing, even long distance, would be so much better.

"Check my lingerie drawer, back corner, right side. There's a box I want you to get... just don't open it yet," she told me.

I got up, went over to her drawer, and opened it. There, right where she said was a white box, about three inches square, eight inches long. I'd never seen it before. My curiosity was killing me. I know she'd said not to open it, but damn, I wanted to.

Just a peek, she'd never know. I fiddled with the top, started to pull the top open, it was held by a little strip of scotch tape. She'd never know. No, I could wait. Trust, trust is paramount.

"Find it?" she asked when I lay back down on the bed.

I held it up in front of my computer, showing her the unbroken tape. I was dying, wanting to know.

"Set it aside, where you can reach it," she said. It looked like she sat her laptop at the foot of her bed, then lay down with it between her legs, giving me a perfect view of those sheer panties, no more than a thong, and what they weren't hiding very well. Damn, she was making me hard. It had been so long! Jacking off the other day just hadn't done it.

"Put your laptop between your legs like mine, then take your shorts off," she said, "I want to see."

I moved the laptop down on the bed like hers and watched it, seeing Addie teasing her pussy lips with her fingers over her silky thong, "Mmm, it's been so long... and those clothes... I get so turned on!"

Talk about turned on! Watching Addie, after this long was like... damn, I couldn't even think. She reached her fingers underneath the edge, rubbing her pussy lips, thrusting her hips, letting out a little groan.

I wrapped my hand around my dick, starting to... until I heard, "No, don't touch yourself." Oh God, how could I not!

She pulled her hand away and reached away, turning and reaching under the pillow next to her. A big, black dildo, at least nine inches, and so fat!

"Jonah sent it to me," she said, bringing it to her mouth and licking the end, "so real!" sucking the end in her mouth. "I've had it a long time, just waiting..." God! She rubbed it up and down her pussy, pressing it around the thong just inside her lips.

"I don't remember... did I tell you how fuckin' good it was that first time in Reno... how good he felt inside me?" as she pushed per panties down. "Seeing him again at the wedding..."

God, that day in Reno! The thought flashed through my mind of Addie and Tanya standing in that casino in those almost-nothing dresses. Tanya and Addie had worn them for me and Tanner, then were scared to death to wear them where they could be seen. Jonah fingering Addie's bare tummy several inches above her belly button, 'where it'll reach inside you', Addie later told me he'd said.

My heart was pounding, my dick about to burst, Addie had only been gone for two weeks and it had seemed like an eternity, over another month!

"Ohh, God, I think he had this molded after himself," rubbing 'Jonah' up and down, just inside her pussy lips, then pressing it just inside. I groaned, wanting to wipe some of the precum on myself, remembering Addie's 'don't touch yourself'.

Addie slowly pressed it inside herself, her groans getting louder, face grimacing, until it had all but disappeared, only the little bit in her hand still visible. Her hips were gyrating, eyes wide, "Oh God... it's growing!" Her mouth dropped open, moans escaping.

She pulled it out, wet with her juices, yeah, it was bigger - fatter, longer than before, pushed it back inside herself, "The box... open the box."

I'd completely forgotten about the box beside me. My hands were shaking, heart pounding when I picked it up, afraid to take my eyes off my monitor. Addie was pressing 'Jonah' in and out of her pussy, the squishing sound coming through the speaker. God, I wanted to make myself come. Mostly, I wanted it to be my cock causing the squishy sounds, not a black dildo.

I broke the tape, opened the lid, there was another box inside. At least this one had a picture, weird. One eye stayed on my monitor, watching Addie, her groans coming through loud and clear.

Inside the box was a round thing, soft foam inside, "What...?"

"Just use your imagination," she said in between groans with that thing inside her.

I glanced at the picture on the box again, realizing...

I held it at the tip of my cock, watching Addie at the same time, "Do it, pretend it's Tawn's pussy," she said.

I pulled it, pressing my dick inside it. Ahh fuck! It felt... shit! So good! I closed my eyes... that first time with Tanya, after the reunion strip poker game... Tanner and Adriana that first time... Addie naked, bound, legs spread, helpless, and horny inside that glass cage, vibrator inside her pussy. So much flashed through my mind as the orgasm exploded inside me.

I groaned, my muscles clenching, squeezing and pumping that foam thing up and down. I forced my eyes open, seeing Addie's body convulsing with 'Jonah' pressed inside her.

God, intense didn't even begin to describe it, going on and on. When it was finally over, my heart was pounding a hole in my chest and my stomach was covered with cum. That thing Addie had gotten was... shit, how do I describe it? Of course, the situation had been there, too. And Addie... watching her masturbate herself, reminding me of those times with Jonah...

"Well, that was fun," I finally heard from my computer, bringing me back to the present, alone in my bed, Addie a thousand miles away for another month.

"Love you," she told me, a smile on her face.

"You too," I answered, wanting so badly to be able to touch my wife. It had only been two weeks, the longest two weeks of my life!

12