After the Reunion Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,584 Followers

Damn, it had been a looonng six weeks, though... and knowing that Tanya was alone, up in her room with that sexy body was almost more than I could take. Memories of that trip to Reno filled my brain... and something else, too.

I survived, though. Next day we were back up in the hospital with Addie and Kristin. They had visitors in and out all day, friends she'd made at Victoria's Secret, virtually all of them gorgeous. I wondered if there were any men at VS, apparently not.

It would have been nice to do a little vacationing while we were in Hawaii, but when Addie and Kristin were released from the hospital, Addie was ready to go home. She hadn't been for six long weeks. Tanya was leaving as well, back to LA, then she was going home as well. She said she'd fly to Boise on her way home and bring Addie's things she'd left at her apartment.

Addie and I, and our now three kids were going to be a family again!

And Addie was suitably impressed with our travel arrangements; limousine to the airport, private Learjet to Boise. On the flight, I told Addie what Samuel and I had talked about; him starting an athletic club in Boise. "You know what," she said, "that might be a perfect investment for my Victoria's Secret earnings."

Epilogue, February 2030

Samuel's gym isn't making a profit yet, but it's well on its way. He's getting new members nearly every day. Addie and Susan opened another store in Yakima, about eighty miles from Richland. We're now up to six stores, looking for a site in Moses Lake, North of Richland.

As far as Addie's and my 'lifestyle', it was another four long weeks before we resumed having sex. Doctor Davidson wanted us to wait six, but damn... Since then, we've had some interludes with Tanner and Tanya, but otherwise have been true to each other. We both wonder how we managed all those years without their friendship, not even accounting for the extracurriculars.

Our parents fell in love with little Kristin as we knew they would. Their relationship? Remember, some time ago when Susan shocked us, told Addie that she and John were members of a swinger's club in Ontario? Well, guess who else are now members of that club?

Someday, Addie and I may begin to venture back out, we've talked about it a few times, but for now, we're perfectly happy with each other and our friends, Tanya and Tanner.

Michelle, Addie's agent still calls with modeling offers, but so far Addie's turned them all down. She's made it clear that any modeling would have to be in Boise, nowhere else. Tanya, on the other hand, has made trips all over the world and is rapidly achieving supermodel status. In-between gigs, she still does a little interior decorating, what she's trained for. Our house sure as hell looks different than it used to. Thanks to Tanya.

My middle of the night phonecall to Ginger wasn't a waste at all, it opened a floodgate of a platonic friendship. We've even visited back and forth a couple times. The guy she started to see shortly after our departure didn't work out, but she's dating another man now and very happy with her life. I wouldn't be surprised to see a wedding in her near future.

Addie's Nick? That was a fling, he's moved on. Addie has the picture of her sculpture to remember that time, along with the occasional thousand-dollar royalty checks she gets when one of the sculptures sells. We still don't have a place for the picture. We'd love to hang it on our bedroom wall, but it's not exactly 'kid-appropriate'.

We love our new pool! Addie's been trying to convince me to learn how to dive. Not gonna happen! I'll step off the end of the diving board, that's as close to diving as it's gonna get. And Addie's swimsuits - eat your hearts out, guys!

I thank you all for reading this series and your encouragement and comments along the way, especially those messages asking 'when's the next chapter?'. It's been a long, fun, two-and-a-half years journey (longest pregnancy in history?). If Matt and Adriana do decide at some point in the future to renew their rather 'active' lifestyle, I'll most likely write about it. In the meantime... thank you!

robertl
robertl
1,584 Followers