After the Second Fall Pt. 03.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day was similar in that Rachel brought him lunch, but seeing Marion accompanying her instead of Lucille made Pip's heart beat more rapidly.

He barely knew the youngest of the Crannert sisters, despite having spent months on the farm. It made her something akin to a forbidden fruit, and he had enjoyed slowing time to sneak glances at her when he had a chance. Unlike the other women whose hair was mostly straight, Marion's was almost as curly as Maggie's, and the association immediately brought him fond memories. She was usually quite reserved around him, but this time she looked poised and confident, head high and shoulders back as she strutted forward; behind her, Rachel was practically skipping while swinging the food basket.

Pip met the two ladies at the edge of the field, unable to fight off a grin, but he wasn't sure what to say. Marion quickly took control.

"I want you to fuck me, Pip," she stated, her voice almost defiant. "I want you to knock me up like you did with the others, and I want them to hear me from the house, like I did with Lucille yesterday."

As his eyes widened in surprise, so too did his smile widen at the prospect, stated so explicitly and unexpectedly. "Why now?" he asked playfully as he slowly slid down his pants.

"Because I'm tired of getting myself off," she responded, pulling her dress over her head in a single motion.

"I could lend a hand," offered Rachel helpfully, wrapping arms around Marion's well-toned midsection, then running a hand up to her breast.

Marion groaned, then smacked Rachel's hand lightly, her eyes fixed on Pip. "Not today. Today Pip's going to fuck me 'til I cream myself and pass out."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he teased.

"It's either you or Jeremiah, and I don't see him around, so I guess I'll have to settle for you," she retorted.

Pip dropped to his knees and pulled her toward him. "Is this an act, or is this the real you? Where's the sweet, shy girl that I've been watching for so long?"

Marion's breath hitched and her eyes widened. "You watch me?"

He smiled and pulled her to his chest, then leaned down to whisper in her ear. "Every chance I get. I love your bottom, and your smile makes my heart ache."

She shuddered at his comments, aided by Rachel's hands, which were now stroking her back and sides.

"So which is it?" Pip prodded. "Are you the nice girl, or are you the naughty girl?"

"I... both," she whispered back. "I'm nice, but I don't always want to be. Right now, I want to be really bad."

Rachel leaned forward, nipping gently at Marion's neck; on the opposite side, Pip started to do the same. "I have an idea," Rachel stated, pausing her assault. "How about we give her the same treatment we gave to Lucille yesterday?"

"You mean both of you, at the same time?" Marion managed.

"That's right, pretty girl, and Pip isn't going to fill you up until you're ready to pass out."

Marion groaned. "Is that a promise or a threat?"

"Both, of course," Rachel replied with a smile that was equal parts loving and lustful as she gently pushed the woman onto her back.

It was more than a bell later that Rachel finally backed off, looking every bit the hot mess Marion did. "How did I do?" she asked Pip teasingly.

He paused to give her a quizzical look, then resumed pulling on his pants.

She indicated Marion with a tilt of her head, who was staring up at the sky and humming softly, a lazy, post-coital grin in place.

"She's lovely," he said with a smile, and Marion beamed up at him for a moment, then let her eyes return to the clouds.

Looking to the heavens herself for support, Rachel prompted, "I mean, this is what you had in mind, wasn't it?"

"Uh, not exactly," Pip hedged. "I mean, with Lucille, yes." He looked down at Marion. "I didn't think you liked me very much."

"Mmm," she replied, raising her arms above her head provocatively, emphasizing her breasts while pulling her stomach taut. "I dream about you every night while I play with my pussy, Piper. I've been fantasizing about you fucking me since I first saw you, and if you don't do it again soon, so help me, I'm going to get that gun and shoot you in the knee so that you can't get away. I'll keep you in my room and ride you every night til I scream."

"Good Lord, woman," Rachel laughed, "I had no idea you had such a mouth on you."

Marion nodded happily and sat up. "I should show you," she said, then pointed at Pip's groin while reaching out her hands. "Gimme."

Pip looked to Rachel for support, but when she continued to laugh he gave up and let his pants fall back down.

After working through dinner to make up for the time he had spent playing with Rachel and Marion, Pip trudged slowly back toward his bed. He paused before opening the door, afraid of who he might find inside. He took a moment to gather courage, then pushed slowly into the room.

Rachel -- just Rachel.

He sighed in relief, then stepped forward, pulling her to his chest.

"I thought you might have somebody else stashed in here."

The giggle that escaped from her was not reassuring, given the clear mischievous undertone, and Pip groaned.

"Don't worry, Pip, the women will give you a break for tonight."

He nodded appreciatively and dropped to his knees, then flopped forward, his face hitting the down pillow with a muted thump. After a hundred beats, he rolled over and looked up at Rachel, who had sat down next to him.

"I thought about it while I was plowing, and you want me to get all of the women pregnant, don't you? Not just Mitsy."

"It's not about what I want, Pip, I've told you that." There was a thoughtful pause, both considering Rachel's words. "I will tell you, I was surprised that you hadn't been planning on that for Marion, since it seemed like the next logical step after Lucille."

Pip shook his head while staring at the ceiling. "I know you and Lucille are really close, but sometimes she seemed... lonely somehow. I thought some physical reassurance would help her. I hadn't even considered Marion, or more children. Besides, I thought we were getting ready to leave. It's why I've been pushing so hard to get the harvest in."

"How much longer until you're done?"

Pip scrunched up his face, saying, "The last couple fields had a pretty good crop this year, so they tell me anyway; probably three or four days."

Rachel thought about it, then nodded. "I don't want to push you into anything, Pip, but Mitsy will be healed up in a week or ten days. Until then, you could spend some more time with the sisters."

He looked back skeptically, but Rachel pretended to be deep in thought to avoid his glare.

"Is it really such a hardship?" she finally asked.

"No, of course not. I guess if we're going to be here a little longer, we can set aside some time for fun."

Rachel smirked, but it was self-conscious. "I would like that," she said, still not meeting his eyes. "I guess I'm pushing you after all."

"It's okay, Rach. We're together, and you're allowed to want things, too."

She put her face in her hands and soon she was sniffling, an occasional tear sliding down a cheek. "Bethany is so beautiful, Pip. I can't even describe how I feel, but I love her as if she were mine. The idea of more of your children makes me so happy, like my chest is ready to burst."

"So it doesn't have anything to do with the three beautiful sisters you've been playing with?" he teased.

A self-conscious smirk broke through the sadness and she wiped her eyes. "I feel like I could be happy here for a long time, Pip, working and raising children and making love with you and Lucille. The others are wonderful, too, and they all taste so sweet." She shivered at a memory of pleasure, then took a deep breath. "But it's not time to settle down yet; I can feel that."

He nodded and stroked her shoulder. "What do we do now?"

Biting her lip, Rachel pulled off her shirt. "I know you're tired, but just the thought of you making love over and over again has me too riled up to sleep. Unless you're tired of me?"

"Never," he said, pulling her down into a kiss, which quickly devolved into frantic, chaotic, energetic activities of a more demanding sort.

Chapter 11

Nine days with the Crannert sisters all over him was, in retrospect, perhaps enough to ruin a person. Pip couldn't even walk out to the fields anymore without getting an erection, thinking of the daily lunch trysts. Rachel wasn't necessarily much better: she was in a near constant state of hyper awareness, watching for the women.

She had started out as the clear aggressor, but after several days, the dynamic shifted. Without warning, one or more of the women would drag her into an empty room, or under the porch, or into the tall grass, and make her scream repeatedly. It had become sport to them and left Rachel twitchy and smiling. When she wasn't being ambushed, she was often in with Linda. Like Mitsy, the oldest sister was confined to bed, but the situation didn't seem overly problematic as Rachel always seemed to leave with a tired smile.

Fortunately, the many children on the farm were sheltered from the much more aggressive -- and loud -- sexuality that had developed.

So, feeling a mixture of disappointment and relief, Pip declared it was time to go, and Rachel reluctantly agreed.

Dinner the final night was raucous, with everyone trying to keep spirits high. It was only after the gathering started to break up that the tears began and the bittersweet emotions displayed openly gave Pip a sense of belonging he hadn't felt since the Vale. He and Rachel took their time saying goodbye until it was only Lucille remaining. The head of the family held him lovingly, but the embrace she shared with Rachel made his own heart ache as he watched the women cry together, kissing and whispering and kissing some more.

With a final shuddering breath, Rachel disengaged, leaving Lucille sitting at the table with red eyes and a sad smile.

Rather than go back to their room, Rachel took his hand and led him out toward the road where several blankets were laid out. She sat down, legs crossed, and indicated he should do the same. It wasn't a hundred beats before Mitsy walked up, pulling Jeremiah by the hand.

Jeremiah looked extremely nervous, but Mitsy smiled warmly and kissed the young man, then squeezed his groin affectionately. With deft fingers, she unbuttoned the top of her dress and stepped out into the cool air, which immediately pulled her skin tight and made her nipples stand proudly, dark against her pale skin in the moonlight.

"A boy this time," she told Pip seriously, looking up into his dark eyes. Then she grinned and turned, settling down on her back and resting her head on a pillow in Rachel's lap. "Come here, Jeremiah," she ordered softly, and was immediately obeyed. With more nimble movements from her fingers, his pants were soon open and he settled in on his knees where Mitsy could have easy access to him. She turned to Pip, eyes fiery even in the dim light. "Now, Pip -- I'm ready for you," she said, then pulled Jeremiah's penis into her mouth, sucking softly.

Pip's heart was beating hard enough that he could feel it in his ears, and his own member was straining to escape. He knew that Rachel wouldn't give him any guidance, but he looked anyway. She met his eyes and licked her lips while caressing Mitsy's stretched cheek with one hand and fondling Jeremiah's testicles with the other.

There was a brief stab in Pip's chest -- could that be jealousy? -- which he immediately discounted. Stripping and kneeling, he lined himself up with Mitsy, lifting her hips well off the ground to do so, then slowly pushed forward. Mitsy's moan was garbled, but it was clear she appreciated the feeling, and Pip soon found a gentle rhythm.

Pip slowed time, focusing on putting everything he knew to use, maximizing each thrust with a slight twist or waggle. As Mitsy's body responded, Pip picked up speed until each impact was causing her to grunt, eventually expelling Jeremiah from her mouth.

The young man's penis was only exposed to the cold for a moment before Rachel pulled him to her, resulting in an extended whimper from deep in his gut. The site made Pip's motions falter for just an instant, but Rachel felt it and met his eyes; the wink and smirk she somehow managed to shoot him caused his heart to skip, and then his hips picked up speed further. The increasingly forceful motion caused Mitsy's breasts to rock back and forth violently, and milk soon began to flow from her engorged nipples, down her sides, glistening under the moon.

With so much stimulation, Mitsy was the first to crest, emitting a high pitched keen that could surely be heard back at the house. She bucked on Pip erratically, hands grasping the blanket tightly, until she fell back with an audible oomph. She opened her eyes just in time to see Jeremiah's penis start to pulse into Rachel's mouth as he erupted silently, straining against the continued sensation she was delivering. With a loud pop, she released him and Jeremiah tumbled backward.

Pip thrust one more time, as deeply as he could, and let himself go.

In the aftermath, Jeremiah laid on his back gasping for breath while Rachel crawled out from beneath Mitsy and kissed the young woman deeply. After drinking deeply from the Mitsy's still leaking breasts to remove Jeremiah's taste, Rachel crawled into Pip's lap. "Was that okay, Pip?" she asked uncertainly.

"I think I was jealous," he admitted. "Is this how you feel when I'm with other women?"

"Only the ones I don't like," she responded with a smile, then kissed him fiercely. "I love you, Pip, and you don't need to be jealous. Should I show you?"

He nodded and Rachel moved off his lap, taking his hardening penis in her hand, then into her mouth. It was only shortly afterward that he felt a shift and looked down to find Mitsy had joined Rachel, doubling the sensation. Behind her, Jeremiah was on his knees, preparing to enter the young woman, but his touch led Mitsy to stop her ministrations and shoot an irritated glance at Pip. She reached back and grabbed Jeremiah by his penis, then dragged him around to sit next to the larger man. "You can fuck me in a couple days, Jeremiah, but I want Pip's baby. Now be good or I'll make you wait even longer."

Jeremiah nodded seriously, so she smiled, and after one long suck on the head, she returned most of her attention to Pip.

It wasn't long until Pip groaned out another orgasm and dropped backward onto the grass. Rachel climbed up his chest and settled in, pulling an arm around herself. Beside them, with Mitsy's full attention once again, Jeremiah soon screamed, unable to stay silent this time.

After pulling up a pair of blankets against the deepening chill, the four laid together, watching thin clouds drift across the sky. It took some time to work up the nerve, but Pip felt like he had to say something. "Jeremiah, I hope you know this wasn't my idea. Not really, anyway."

"It's okay, Piper. It makes good sense, and it's not like I love Bethany any less for her not being mine."

"She is yours in every way that matters," Mitsy snapped, poking him hard in the ribs before settling back onto his shoulder.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, and both Rachel and Pip could hear the warmth in his voice.

By mutual agreement, they left before dawn: Rachel wasn't sure she could take another goodbye.

Pip pushed hard through the day, grinding out the distance steadily. Rachel helped, but her whole heart wasn't in it, a significant piece having stayed behind with Lucile Crannert.

Nonetheless, they pulled into Fitzen's town square in the late afternoon and proceeded directly to Raleigh's place.

Like their first time entering the bar, all conversation ceased as Pip pushed open the doors. He had expected looks of hatred or disgust, since they had to know after so many months that Paul was dead; instead, he saw fear. Even Raleigh looked scared to say anything as they took their normal seats.

"Hi, Raleigh," Pip said tiredly. "Do you have anything hot left?"

"Yes, Sir," the proprietor replied respectfully while avoiding Pip's eyes, then disappeared. He returned with two huge portions, setting them down, then stepped back, not sure what to do.

"Who figured it out?" asked Rachel.

Raleigh chanced a look up at Pip, then gladly looked back to Rachel. "One of the ladies in town, Mathilda, she heard you call him Pip. Then when the Sheriff didn't arrive... we sort of pieced it together."

"I don't think I know anyone named Mathilda," Rachel replied.

After a shrug, Raleigh nodded toward one of the other tables. "She's Little Joe's wife." Pip looked in the indicated direction and the man that had been mentioned blanched, stood, and stumbled quickly out he door.

"Please, Piper, don't hold it against him. If anything, it's her fault. She's spiteful and petty."

Pip sighed and waved his hand. "Don't worry, Raleigh. I'm definitely frustrated by all of the hate, but not mad. Do you think he will cause trouble? I would really rather not have any more violence, and we'll be gone in the morning."

Shaking his head vehemently, Raleigh answered, "Not toward you, I'm sure, but Little Joe does have a bit of a temper, and you saw that he's well toward drunk. I'll ask a couple of the fellas to head out to his place and make sure he doesn't beat on Tilly too bad."

"No," Pip admonished tiredly, "you'll send a couple of the fellas to make sure he doesn't beat on her at all."

"I... okay," Raleigh acquiesced, and scurried over to the table Little Joe had recently vacated.

"I'm trying to understand, Rach, but there's so much... wrong thinking."

She reached over and took his hand, giving him a sympathetic smile. "Then help them learn better, even if it's just one person at a time."

He nodded and began eating, glad for a hearty meal after a physically strenuous day.

With the morning came soreness, but nothing unusual, and Pip and Rachel were soon dressed and ready to start out again. Stepping into the bar area, Raleigh rushed over to them. "There was trouble last night at Little Joe's house before Rich and Ted could get there."

"I'm not sure why that's our problem," Pip responded tersely.

Raleigh looked taken aback, as if the reply didn't make sense. "But... who else can tell us what to do with Mathilda? Paul's... gone, and you're the one that... made him that way."

"I didn't want to kill the Sheriff, Raleigh," Pip said exasperatedly. He took a breath, turned on his heel, and walked to his normal spot, leaving the barkeeper to watch after him. Rachel joined him a couple hundred beats later, having gotten the story.

"It seems that this Mathilda killed Joe: stabbed him after he smacked her. By the time the other two got there, the whole place was a mess. Raleigh says she's in pretty bad shape."

"I'm sorry for the woman, Rach, but in a detached way. I'm not going to feel guilty anymore for people being stupid. Do we really want to get involved in small town nonsense?"

"They don't know what to do, Pip. There's a good chance she's going to die if she doesn't have a doctor look after her, and they've been reliant on that Paul guy for more than a decade to handle these situations. I'm not saying we have to do anything..."

Pip sighed, then nodded and cracked his neck. "Point taken: we'll see what we can do, but I still think we need to get out of here as soon as we can."

Mathilda was in her own bed in a reasonably nice house just outside the main square. Pip ducked to clear the bedroom's doorway and took in the small woman, whose face was bruised and lip torn. She looked up without comprehending, making Pip suspect she had at least a moderate concussion. He pulled back the covers and shut his eyes against the sight of her blood covered nightgown, sickened that nobody had bothered to clean her up since the incident.