After the Second Fall Pt. 03.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pip's gaze followed the edge of the cloth across the swell of her chest, down the gentle curve of her hip, lingered for a moment on her barely covered mound, then down an amazingly long thigh. Cursory inspection complete, Pip met the still fiery eyes. Ebba took a step only to see Pip raise his hand and shake his head, his gaze already sliding to her peer.

Like Ebba, Alexis was dressed in a single-piece garment draped around her curves, and although it was baggier and covered most of her legs, it was far from unflattering. However, what drew Pip's attention was her now silky hair, which looked even more striking under the artificial light. 'Hello Red-Alexis,' Pip signed, rising to his feet and setting Rachel down. Alexis closed her eyes and shivered.

Rachel walked over to the Mayor and took him by the elbow. "Thank you, Carlos, that will be all," she stated dismissively, and before the man could ask why she wasn't also leaving, Rachel had ushered him into the hall and closed the door.

Back inside, Rachel found the scene unfolding as she had expected and walked to Ebba's side, joining her to watch Pip lead Alexis toward the bed. "Let's have a seat and see what happens," the smaller woman urged, and with only slight pressure, guided Ebba to sit on the recently vacated couch.

As Alexis nervously undressed herself, Ebba asked quietly, "Why her? She told me he only wanted to talk."

Sighing, Rachel sat down as well. "She only wanted to talk, but it looks like she may have changed her mind. And besides, he likes her."

"Better than me?"

"He doesn't even know you. I can say that he doesn't like arrogant women."

Stung, Ebba's demeanor collapsed and she sat back heavily, folding her arms defensively across her chest.

The two women watched Pip's body come into view as the couple on the bed progressed steadily.

Rachel sighed and pulled off her shirt. Catching the motion, Ebba rounded on the smaller woman. "What are you doing?"

"Getting more comfortable," she responded with a smile. As Rachel slid her pants down, Ebba closed further in upon herself, squeezing tightly. Seeing the Eve's discomfort, Rachel asked, "What do you see when you look at them?"

With a deep breath, Ebba stated blandly, "The most beautiful man I've ever laid eyes on and someone I've known my entire life."

"You only care that Pip is easy to look at?" Rachel followed-up as she began to slowly rub the inside of her own thigh.

"It's more than that. He's confident, and composed, and... dangerous. I want my children to be strong, to be able to fight, or to birth fighters. I want them to win in the Arena, and he can do that -- I can feel it, from my heart to my pussy I can feel it."

Rachel drew in a sharp breath at the passionate words, then let it out shakily as she moved to tickle her own clit. "And do you think Pip cares about those same things?"

"He should!" Ebba snapped fiercely. "Our only purpose is to win in the Arena. That's why they made us."

"Maybe it was, but that doesn't have to be the only important thing in your life. Change is already here, you just didn't realize it came in the form of a fighter from Rieckenburg."

Letting the statement hang, Rachel watched Alexis and Pip explore each other through kisses.

"Look again, Ebba. Why did he ask for her to come back with us, rather than just having sex with you at the compound?"

Pip moved on top of the beautiful redhead and Rachel's hand picked up speed. Several hundred beats later, her breathing becoming ragged, Rachel tried again. "Ebba, look at the way he's moving in and out, and how she's matching him. Watch the way she's squeezing the sheets with one hand and grabbing his hair with the other; look how he's digging his fingers into her.

"Do you think it matters if she doesn't get pregnant?

"Maybe it's more important that the two of them are sharing a moment in time.

"Ten years from now, while I'm taking him in my mouth, I'm going to remind him of the time he laid with the redhead he just met. How he put himself all the way inside and made her... oh, shit," Rachel chirped and slid to the floor, her body shaking with orgasm. Across the room, Alexis' back arched and she let out a more gutteral cry.

Without realizing it, Ebba clenched her legs together and shuddered sympathetically, then jumped in surprise when she felt a hand on her knee. "Keep watching and you'll see what I mean," Rachel said hoarsely as she climbed back onto the couch and reached toward the larger woman's core.

"But, you're so small. I don't want to hurt you."

"Annora didn't hurt me," Rachel said with a suddenly tired grin. "Now spread your legs and keep watching, unless you're going to give me some attention." Still not entirely convinced, Ebba complied and leaned back, taking a sudden breath as Rachel began to use her skilled fingers.

Half a hundred beats later the couple on the bed rearranged themselves so that Pip was moving into Alexis from behind, generally facing the two women on the couch. His eyes locked with Ebba's and they shared a moment, punctuated by a cry from the brunette as the rush from that connection tripped her into her own climax. As she calmed, she looked down to see Rachel smiling up at her. "There's more to life than the Arena. Do you see now?"

Ebba nodded and swallowed, her mouth dry. "Make it about him?"

"Make it about you both," Rachel responded with a smile, then stood and took Ebba's hand, encouraging her to rise. "Go give him another memory," she said, slapping Ebba's toned backside loud enough to startle the still entwined couple.

Seeing the much smaller woman with so much confidence gave Ebba a boost and she regained a large measure of her own. Rachel was glad to see a bit of the swagger return to the Eve's walk and she nodded, then walked back to the couch where she resumed her self ministrations, happy to see the sensuality unfold.

Later -- much latter, in fact -- Pip crawled slowly to the edge of the bed and stood up, testing exhausted legs. Rachel was still watching, now wrapped in a blanket against a chill the other three hadn't yet noticed. Ebba was only partially conscious and face down, Pip's seed slowly trickling onto the mattress; Alexis was asleep in a fetal ball, having begged for mercy almost a bell before.

"That was impressive, Pip," Rachel teased. "How was it with women your size?"

"I think I might be dying," he replied, flopping down next to Rachel and pulling her onto his chest where he could whisper in her ear. "What did you say to Ebba? The woman over there is not the one we met earlier."

Smiling, Rachel responded, "I just pointed out some things that should have been obvious."

"It worked, whatever it was. I loved watching her with Alexis. It reminded me just a little of Maggie and Rosie."

"Is it time to go back?"

Pip considered the question, then shook his head. "Not yet, but I do know what I want to do next."

"Gracia?"

"Right, as always," Pip replied with a grin.

"Are we still taking Alexis?"

"Yes. I thought we would have time to talk tonight so that we could leave in the morning, but it didn't work out that way."

"I think it would have, if Harryx hadn't had Ebba come. Alexis is competitive in her own way, and I think she felt like she needed to stake out her territory."

"Did I do the wrong thing then, being physical with Ebba, too?"

Rachel laughed and shook her head. "Did it look like Alexis was jealous?"

He thought back to about halfway through their session, when the women were embracing tightly and kissing passionately while he made love to one and then the other, switching repeatedly. "Actually, not at all."

"Everything in this city is about the Arena, at least it was for Ebba. Once she got past that -- a little, anyway -- she was able to put her pride aside. Alexis is different. I think she must be driven more by fear than any sort of arrogance or patriotic duty."

"Like you were?"

"It takes one to know one, I guess," Rachel said as she snuggled more tightly into his chest.

Morning brought with it a cacophony of good-natured groans from Ebba, whose skin seemed to be glowing with its own light. Conversely, Alexis was very quiet, but smiled continuously from the moment she woke. Pip and Rachel took care of most of the conversation over breakfast, which consisted only of fruit and bread, brought by a steward who left quickly with wide eyes and an odd hitch in his gait.

The morning session was slow and sensual, and Rachel played a much more active part, instructing her new pupils on how to best pleasure Pip with their mouths. Pip, ever helpful, did his best to be the ideal practice dummy and only had to be reprimanded once when a hand strayed to the teacher's sensitive areas.

Midday brought juice, vegetables, bland chicken-like meat, and three stewards.

Rachel and Pip reconnected during the afternoon while the two Eves looked on.

Dinner was served by half a dozen stewards and accompanied by Harryx, all of whom were quickly chased away by a very naked brunette significantly taller than themselves.

After they had eaten, Rachel dragged Ebba out of the room to do some exploring in the city, which conveniently left Alexis and Pip alone.

The two had grown comfortable with each other physically, but Rachel's abrupt exit left an unexpectedly awkward gap. After several tentative starts, Pip took a deep breath and tried a much more direct tact. "Do you know why I'm so good in the Arena?"

"It's something to do with the way you move."

Pip nodded. "It is, but what makes you say that?"

"You can move so quickly, and yet everything you do is measured, as if you were being as careful as possible. It's not normal. I don't even know if it's natural."

He nodded again. "You're very perceptive. I take it that's why they have you watch the training matches?"

This time it was Alexis that nodded. "I don't know if I'm really more observant than anyone else. I just remember everything I see, so I can close my eyes and slowly go through it all again whenever I need."

"That's a little bit how it is for me," Pip responded, "except in the moment. Things slow down and I figure out what I should do."

Her head bobbed, then her eyes went wide. "Why are you telling me this?" she gasped.

"I think you might have the same ability, or at least something similar, and I want you to come with us when we leave."

Alexis pulled her knees up to her still naked chest and buried her face; Pip sighed heavily, then assumed a meditative position and closed his eyes. When Alexis finally raised her head, Pip pulled his consciousness back. "I'm sorry if that was too much all at once."

"There's nothing here for me," she responded after a moment, "and yet it's hard to believe what you told me, except you were doing it the entire time we had sex, weren't you?"

"It's how I can be a bit rough with Rachel and still not worry about hurting her."

Sighing, Alexis unwound herself. "I do want to come with you, Pip. I don't like my life here, and I know it isn't going to change, but you're something altogether bigger than I am prepared to handle. Will you help me leave and then let me go?"

"If that's what you want."

Another sigh and Alexis nodded. "At least for now, I think that's what will be best for me."

"I should warn you that it's not always easy for people our size. Rachel and I ran into a lot of... let's call them... underinformed individuals."

The Eve nodded her head again. "If you didn't notice, we aren't treated particularly well in the compound, either."

Pip shrugged, acquiescing, and let out a long breath. "I would like to try to leave soon -- as early as we can, actually. Is there anything you need to do?"

"No, but will they really just let me leave?"

"We won't give them a choice."

Alexis tilted her head curiously. "You have a plan."

"Rachel always has a plan," Pip answered with a grin.

Said plan involved the mayor, of course. For all of his numerous faults, Harryx was intelligent and far from a pushover in negotiation. He was irate when Pip informed him that Alexis would be leaving the city. Rachel was unperturbed and simply stared back until the tirade passed.

"Are you finished?" she asked with an exasperated sigh.

The man's eyebrows furrowed and his cheeks reddened. "I don't like your tone, Director."

"Then how about we discuss terms," Rachel suggested.

Like storm clouds clearing in a strong breeze, the bluster disappeared from Harryx's face quicker than would have been believed possible. "You stay until our best three breeders are pregnant, then she can go."

"Which would be months, since only two are currently able to conceive."

"Fine, two."

"None."

"What?" the Mayor shouted as he turned red again.

"We'll leave now, and if Ebba isn't already pregnant, Pip will return and try again before we go back to Rieckenburg." Across the room, the Eve's face brightened considerably.

Harryx's jaw worked and his eyes narrowed. "You stay three more days, and they try twice each day."

"Two days, and it's up to them."

The Mayor might have argued more, but he chanced a glance at Ebba and saw that she was shaking with excitement. After only a moment, a rare genuine smile slipped through his facade and he looked back to Rachel. "Two days."

A scream of delight bounced off the walls as Ebba launched herself at Pip, taking him over backward onto the mattresses. Shaking his head and unable to hide his grin, Carlos quickly made his exit.

Chapter 15

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Rachel asked.

Alexis shook her head and held up her hands helplessly.

"Then come with us," Pip offered.

"I can't. I told you before that your life is just too much for me. I need to... live for a while. If I stay with you I'll lose myself before I even have a chance to look."

Pip stared sadly at the beautiful redhead, feeling unexpectedly strong feelings for a woman he had only known a little more than a week. Her hair was pulled back severely under the tanned leather of her brimmed hat, which she was currently hiding behind, refusing to meet his eyes. The matching jacket and chaps would keep her warm when the nights turned cold, and Carlos had gifted her enough of the local currency to survive for at least a week, showing a humanity that had surprised the trio.

"Okay," he finally replied, unable to articulate anything deeper.

Nodding, and still refusing to look up, Alexis turned and walked toward the town's lone hotel.

"Well, at least we can pedal a little faster now," Rachel offered melancholically as she climbed on her bike. Rather than mount his own, Pip took a deep breath and then trotted quickly after the retreating Eve. From across the street Rachel watched as he ran up beside Alexis, gathered her into his huge arms and squeezed tightly. With a parting kiss, he slipped something into her hands and trotted back.

"The rest of our chits?"

Pip nodded.

"What did you say to her?"

"That we'll be back in about a month and that I hope she's found herself by then."

Smiling, Rachel nodded. "Straight on to Gracia then?"

Climbing onto his bike, Pip nodded again. "That was my thinking."

"At least until you get distracted."

"Hey," Pip retorted, feigning hurt. "I think that strikes a little too close."

"We'll see," said Rachel as the pair set off.

Pip's plan lasted almost three days.

On the second afternoon after leaving Alexis they spotted a thin column of smoke off to the South. A bend in the road during the following morning's ride put the still present smoke directly in front of them and Pip started pedaling harder.

Just after noon they arrived at another town, smaller than the one they had left behind, built in a single line on either side of the thoroughfare. To their right were around a dozen one or two story buildings; across the road was the still smoldering wreckage of the second half of the settlement.

The new arrivals went unnoticed by the twenty or so people in the road. A few were moving slowly, clearly exhausted, but most were either sitting dejectedly or sleeping uneasily. It was a young girl that chanced a look back, and upon seeing Pip, let out a shrill squeal of unrestrained terror.

The townspeople were suddenly racing around frantically, and in less than half a hundred beats, not a single one was visible to Rachel and Pip.

Pip looked to Rachel for insight, or guidance, or really anything that might explain what had just happened, but she shook her head. "I don't know."

Nodding his acknowledgement, Pip climbed off his bike and walked toward the nearest building where several of the locals had fled. He knocked gently on the door, then harder, but never received a response. When he tentatively pushed against the wood, he found that it had been barricaded from the inside. With a sigh, Pip walked back to where Rachel was waiting.

As he neared, Rachel began to speak softly, barely moving her lips. "Off to my left, hiding behind what's left of a fireplace is a teen girl. She keeps peeking out to see what we're doing."

"Should I try to talk with her."

Rachel gave a slight shake of her head. "They're obviously scared of us, but I have a strong feeling I don't have that much to do with it," she said, finishing with a small smirk.

Folding his arms, Pip frowned and looked around, slowing time so that he could see the girl in his peripheral vision before she ducked down once again. "So we keep going?"

"It's really up to you, Pip," Rachel said gently. "If you want to know what happened here, my suggestion is that you leave me for a few bells and maybe somebody will come speak with me."

It was only a beat before Pip was shaking his head vigorously. "No chance. We don't know anything about the people here." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "It's clear they don't want us here, so we'll keep going."

Seeing Rachel's answering nod, Pip stepped back over his bike and they set off. They hadn't yet gone half the length of the town when a shout from behind caused Pip to put his heels to the ground, stopping their progress abruptly. Both Rachel and Pip turned and saw that the girl from the fireplace was now standing, tears falling freely down her angry red face. They were far enough away that they could not understand her words, but she was clearly upset, her continuing staccato bursts of sound punctuated by angry gestures from her clenched left hand.

Looking again to Rachel, she tilted her head noncommittally. "It's still your call, Pip."

He nodded and stepped off the bike, only for the shouting to cease immediately; the girl, of course, had ducked down once again. Pip rolled his eyes in frustration and cursed under his breath. Without a word, Rachel dismounted and started walking back toward where they had just been while Pip sat down disgustedly in the road, arms folded once again.

Rachel continued until she was confident she would be close enough to understand the girl if she started shouting again, then sat and crossed her legs, much as Pip had done. As she settled down to wait, she was careful to keep her hands on her knees, trying simultaneously for a posture that communicated 'open' and 'safe'.

She expected it to be quite some time before anything happened, but in less than half a hundred beats the girl was standing again, looking at Rachel warily. The two stared at each for a short while before the shouting began again, but like before, Rachel was unable to understand. Although they were only a dozen body lengths distant, something about the girl's cadence made her words difficult to comprehend. After another hundred beats, Rachel held up her hand, palm outward, and silence fell again. She waited a long moment, then beckoned the teen forward with the same hand.

There was a tense pause before the girl slowly moved out from behind the ruined brick structure and Rachel was able to see her for the first time. The girl was actually a young woman dressed in oversized men's work clothes that were faded in their entirety and torn many places. The shirt in particular was in terrible shape, allowing the young woman's pale skin to show through at the elbows, shoulders, and half a dozen other spots. As she reached a distance of five paces, the young woman stopped, then sat as well.

1...56789...12