After Work

Story Info
Relaxing blowjob after day at the office.
3.2k words
4.6
12.8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLguy8716
FLguy8716
25 Followers

Part I - The Office

Glancing at the clock on my computer monitor, I shook my head and sighed bemusedly to myself. It was 7:30 pm on a Friday in early November and I had spent the past hour reviewing administrative paperwork while waiting for a client's email. I had hoped to escape work early tonight, but that seemed increasingly unlikely as the clock continued to tick. My new girlfriend, Kelsie, had invited me to her place for dinner after work, and then we had plans to head to my best friend Joe's annual holiday party together on Saturday afternoon.

Finally, my email dinged to alert me to a new message: "Andrew, sorry we're getting the documents from the Client for review so late on a Friday," the missive began, "but the hearings scheduled on 4 November are..." I read on ruefully with a sinking feeling, already imagining my Sunday night at the office eating takeout sushi and prepping for a meeting with some group of corporate assholes later in the week. With a sigh, I closed the email and stowed my laptop in my bag, heading for the elevators. At least I could work on some of this stuff at home.

As I exited the lobby doors I inhaled deeply, breathing in the cold evening air and mentally shaking off the previous twelve hours' frantic tedium of emails and conference calls. Feeling refreshed by the crisp breeze, I texted Kelsie as I walked to the parking garage: "hey babe, just leaving work. what are you up to?"

Kelsie and I had met on Tinder a month earlier and had been spending more and more time together recently, but Joe's party would be the first time I'd introduced her to any of my friends. I was excited but a little hesitant, not knowing how Kelsie would react to meeting new people.

Kelsie responded to my text after a few minutes: "just walked in the door but still on a call, come over whenever and we'll figure out dinner!"

Kelsie was an auditor for a mid-sized corporate firm who had recently relocated to the area after a work transfer, and for the past two weeks she had been putting in long hours at work finishing up a project for an important client. Apparently her afternoon conference call had run long.

"ok, see you soon" I replied, glad that I hadn't kept her waiting.

Part II - Kelsie's House

After parking on the street near Kelsie's house, I flipped down the mirror to check my reflection, noticing that I needed a haircut and beard trim before the big client meetings in the next few weeks. Normally, a relaxing shave and haircut would sound great after a stressful week at work, but I'd been putting off texting my barber, Hannah, to see when she was available. The last haircut I'd gotten had looked great, but the appointment had ended a bit non-traditionally— with Hannah on her knees licking my cum from her fingers— so I wasn't entirely sure how to navigate the, ahem, sticky situation without ruining my new relationship with Kelsie. Mentally reminding myself to find a time for a haircut soon, I grabbed my bag and jacket from the passenger seat and headed for Kelsie's door.

"Hey i'm outside" I texted, waving as I glimpsed Kelsie's darkened form in the window next to the front door.

Just as I reached for the door it swung inward, revealing Kelsie in the doorway, still in work clothes with a phone balanced between her shoulder and cheek, a memo pad and pen clutched in one hand. Clearly still on her conference call, Kelsie mouthed "Hii!" silently, pulling me in for a quick kiss. She motioned apologetically at the phone, "I'll just be a few minutes more on this call," Kelsie whispered to me, "do you mind making yourself comfortable?"

"No of course not," I replied quietly, "I'll grab a drink from the kitchen."

Kelsie blew me a kiss and turned to head back down the hallway towards her home office, already scribbling notes to herself as the client on other end of the call continued to talk.

Moving through the foyer into Kelsie's well-appointed kitchen, I examined the contents of the refrigerator, before grabbing a bottle of wine that we had opened a few nights before but hadn't finished. I put my phone and laptop bag on the counter while I hunted for a suitable glass. Finding glasses hanging in the cabinet next to the pantry, I poured myself a glass of chardonnay and headed into the living room to turn on the television while I waited.

Taking a seat on Kelsie's grey leather couch, I put my feet up and sipped my wine, flipping on the television to scroll through the channels until I found the local news. Just as the newscast reached their feature piece on a string of recent Amazon package thefts in the area, I heard the door to Kelsie's office open, "Hey babe, I'm finished with work!" she called, "just let me change and I'll be right out."

"Ok, no rush!" I called, "I'm catching up on current events."

A few minutes later, Kelsie emerged from the kitchen with her dark brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, wearing a pair of dark blue cuffed harem pants under a thin, white hooded sweatshirt that hugged her ribs and stretched taut over her large tits. With a glass of wine balanced in one hand, she snuggled next to me on the couch with a contented sigh.

"Hey, you look incredible," I commented, lightly touching her thigh through the soft cotton pants. "Everything ok at work today?"

"Yeah just the usual stuff," Kelsie replied, handing me my phone, "oh you left this in the kitchen and I figured work might need you."

"Oh god let's hope not. I already have to go in to the office for a few hours at some point to look over new documents so I don't even want to think about it."

Kelsie took a sip of her wine and grimaced empathetically. "Ugh, that sounds awful, hopefully it doesn't take up the entire weekend, I've been looking forward to your friend's party all week. Can we still make it?"

"Yes definitely. I wouldn't miss it. Work was a nightmare today but I'm feeling better already just hanging out with you." I batted my eyes jokingly at Kelsie.

"Hmmm well that's what I like to hear." Kelsie said with a sly smile, placing her right hand invitingly on my thigh. "Here, let me get you nice and relaxed before dinner." Twisting in her seat, she reached to place her half-empty wine glass on an end table before turning back to me. Kelsie's hands deftly worked my belt buckle and zipper, undoing my slacks before tugging them with my boxer briefs down my hips to my knees.

The feel of the cool air on my cock immediately caused it to twitch as blood surged to my groin. Kelsie wrapped one hand around my semi-erect shaft and began to jerk me slowly. After a few seconds of stimulation, she bent at the waist and lapped at the head of my cock, swirling her pink tongue gently around my head. With a slight inhalation, Kelsie slid the tip of my dick between her lips, bobbing up and down while taking me halfway into her mouth. With one hand, Kelsie stroked the base of my cock a few times before sliding her hand down to fondle my balls, tugging teasingly at the skin of my scrotum.

"That feels good baby, your mouth is amazing," I said breathing deeply, entwining one hand in her thick, shiny hair while the other reached under her to grope her breast through her thin top.

Kelsie pulled my cock from her between her lips and spread her saliva around my cockhead with her fingers and thumb. "I love feeling you get hard in my mouth," Kelsie said in a throaty voice, before again engulfing my dick.

One hand still on Kelsie's breast, I teased her hard nipple through her sweatshirt. Moaning softly onto my shaft at the feeling of my fingers, Kelsie sat up straight and raised both arms, allowing me to tug her top over head to reveal only a dark blue soft cotton bra matching the color of her pants. Kelsie looked at me and cupped her tits in both hands, lightly tweaking her own erect nipples before grabbing my dick and again leaning down to take my now fully-erect cock into her mouth.

Picking up the pace of her blowjob, Kelsie began taking me deeper into her mouth with every bobbing motion, rocking her head from side to side as she worked her lips down my shaft.

"God that feels so good Kelsie, keep doing that."

Kelsie moaned onto my dick in response, the vibrations from her throat echoing in my balls. She slowed, now struggling to take the last inch of my cock into her mouth. Kelsie reached the base of my penis with a soft gagging sound and pushed her lips into my groin, holding herself there for a moment letting me feel as the convulsions in her throat massaged the tip of my dick. Finally, Kelsie pulled off me with a gasp. "Fuck, I didn't think I'd be able to take the whole thing!" Kelsie beamed, her lips and chin glistening with a shiny mixture of her own saliva and my pre-cum.

As Kelsie caught her breath, I stroked myself slowly with one hand, using the other to lightly massage her breasts, occasionally trailing down her flat abs to dip teasingly under the waistband of her pants. Ready for more, Kelsie looked at me hungrily and replaced my hand on my dick with her own. "Here, I want to try something," Kelsie said, "stand over here". Letting go of my cock, she slid to the floor and positioned herself on her knees with her back to the couch and guided me to stand in front of her. Leaning back, Kelsie reached up to raise the elastic hem of her bra slightly, exposing the tanned swell of her tits.

"Wait," I said, getting the idea. Leaning over Kelsie, I reached with one hand to wipe off the saliva mixture smeared on Kelsie's chin before spreading it on my dick, making sure the tip was well-lubricated. "Ok, now. God you're so fucking hot."

Wordlessly, Kelsie guided my engorged dick under her bra and wrapped her full breasts around my shaft, holding them in place with both hands. Rocking my hips slightly, I slid my dick through Kelsie's warm, wet titflesh, enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin against my cock. One hand still holding her tits together, Kelsie grabbed my ass with the other and pulled me forward while she extended her pink tongue to lick the head of my dick each time it emerged from her cleavage.

The feeling of Kelsie's warm, soft tits wrapped around my cock and the light, teasing tip of her tongue sent bolts of pleasure from my groin into the rest of my body. As I rolled my hips, the heavy ache in my balls intensified and my dick throbbed as I began to approach my eventual orgasm, spurred on by the sight of Kelsie kneeling in front of me using her tits and mouth to please me. "I'm gonna cum soon, do you want me to wait?"

Kelsie looked up at me after a moment and smiled coyly. "Where's your phone?" she inquired, "Take a picture of me like this. I want to remember our first titfuck."

I looked quickly around for my phone, spying it on the couch behind Kelsie's left shoulder.

"Oh and I almost forgot," Kelsie continued, her voice suddenly turning cold as she held my hips in place with her hands. "Hannah texted you. Maybe you should text her back."

My jaw almost hit the floor as I stared at Kelsie with a shocked expression. Instantly, it dawned on me that she must have seen something Hannah texted while my phone was in the kitchen. The stern, almost hateful look on Kelsie's face suggested that Hannah's text had something to do with our last encounter, and that Kelsie wasn't pleased.

What the fuck had Hannah texted?! And what was Kelsie doing, why had she started blowing me if she had seen—

"Hahahaha! Oh my god," Kelsie burst into laughter, unable to contain herself for long. A huge smile immediately spread across her face. "You should have seen the look on your face!"

"Wait, what are you —" I stammered, confused, my quickly-softening dick still nestled between Hannah's tits.

"Guys are so stupid! Hannah and I know each other, she told me you guys hooked up!" Kelsie laughed happily as I stepped back, pulled up my boxers, and sat on the couch. "She subbed as an instructor at my yoga class for a few weeks actually and we ended up becoming really good friends..." Kelsie's voice trailed off, realizing by my stunned reaction that the joke hadn't landed.

I struggled to form a response, still shocked that Kelsie knew about me and Hannah and didn't seem to care.

"I'm sorry," Kelsie looked at me seriously, taking a seat next to me and placing her hand on my cheek. "We both thought teasing you would be fun but I guess I didn't think about it from —"

I cut her off, just relieved that Kelsie wasn't angry at me. "No, no, god I'm sorry, I should have told you about Hannah before, I just didn't want you to get mad. I swear, i would never do something like that now that we're seeing each other!"

"No be serious, we weren't even really dating yet. Plus, Hannah is gorgeous, and told me it was all her idea. I wouldn't have trusted your judgment if she made a move and you *hadn't* hooked up with her."

"Wait so you're sure you're not mad?"

"Not at all. Honestly, I don't care. Actually, thinking about another girl kind of turns me on."

"...what do you mean?" I asked aloud, wondering where exactly Kelsie was going with this. "Have you and Hannah—"

"No never!" Kelsie squealed, waving both hands in denial. "I mean, I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I'd watch you and another girl," she confessed shyly, barely able to meet my eyes.

Kelsie's fantasy confession quickly returned my arousal, and my dick began to swell back to its former state. Unprompted, the thought of Kelsie watching as Hannah knelt in front of me and worked my cock sprang to mind. I fished my dick through the front of my boxer briefs and began to jerk off to the fantasy. Looking into Kelsie's eyes, I stroked myself and considered my options."So you would watch me with another girl," I asked eventually, "what would you want me to do to her?"

Her eyes glued to my cock, Kelsie snaked one small hand under the front of her waistband and began to touch herself, breathing evenly but more rapidly than before. That had gone over even better than I had hoped. Quietly, Kelsie answered: "Fuck her."

"Would you like it?" I reached a hand towards Kelsie's mouth and opened her lips gently with my thumb. Kelsie obligingly sucked each of my fingers before I returned my hand to my dick, using her spit to lubricate my shaft.

"God yes. I would love to watch you fuck someone." Kelsie panted, her knuckles moving furiously under the material of her pants as she drew quick circles on her clit.

"Would you help?"

Kelsie ignored my question, lost in her fantasy as she fingered herself next to me.

Considering my next question, I glanced at Kelsie, noticing her hardened nipples poking through her bra and the light sheen of sweat glistening on her cleavage as she pushed herself towards her release. "Do you want to watch me with Hannah?" I questioned firmly this time, fairly certain that Kelsie's fantasy was Hannah-specific.

"Oh fuckkkk baby," Kelsie hissed.

"Tell me."

"Yessssss. I want to watch you fuck. I want to watch her blow you and then ride you until you're ready to cum, and then I want you to cum all over me."

Hearing Kelsie's filthy desire pushed me closer to the edge. "I need you," I grunted, standing and pushing my boxers and pants to the floor.

Kelsie quickly stood in front of me and bent over, pushing her pants and underwear to the floor and stepping out of them. Placing both hands on the large, grey leather ottoman in front of her, Kelsie arched her back and tilted her ass up, displaying a pair of gorgeous, pink pussy lips shiny with her own wetness. "Fuck me please."

I spread my legs to place my feet outside of Kelsie's and used one hand to rub the tip of my cock around Kelsie's pussy to collect her juices. Lining up my cockhead with her tight hole, I pushed forward and felt myself slip the first few inches inside of her.

Pausing to allow Kelsie to get accustomed to my dick, I reached one hand around her hip to gently circle her clit while slowly beginning to thrust in and out of her wet vagina. Leaning forward, I pawed Kelsie's breast firmly before tugging at her nipple with my finger and thumb.

"Oh fuck," Kelsie hissed, "just like that."

Picking up the pace, I thrust into her with long, deep strokes, our movements perfectly in sync. Kelsie let out a loud moan. "Fuck me fast. I want to feel your balls."

Grabbing Kelsie by the hips, I began to push deeper, pulling her back onto me with every thrust. "Come for me, Kelsie," I urged, "I want to feel you coming on my dick."

Kelsie groaned, reaching between her legs to rub her clit as my balls swung to repeatedly slap against her pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, right now!" Kelsie announced with a wail, "Don't stop!" her breath rasped in and out of her throat as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Contractions rippled through Kelsie's tight pussy, gripping my cock like a vise and spurring my own impending release. With one final thrust, I pulled Kelsie's ass to my groin as I began to come explosively, groaning as I shot load after load deep into Kelsie's tight pussy.

Spent, I leaned back and lightly massaged Kelsie's back as she remained bent over catching her breath and enjoying the post-orgasmic relaxed state. Eventually, my softening dick slipped from her pussy, and I took a seat on the couch. Kelsie sank to her knees on the floor before again sitting next to me on the sofa, wantonly spreading her legs and slipping a hand down to her pussy. Kelsie slid one finger inside herself and brought it to her lips, "Mmm, I taste good on you."

"Speaking of taste," I responded several minutes later once my mind again had control over my body, "we should probably start thinking about dinner."

"I'm going to shower, you order a pizza?" Hannah stood and sauntered down the hall towards her bedroom, exaggerating the roll of her hips and humming happily to herself as she went.

Part III - The Party

To be continued...

FLguy8716
FLguy8716
25 Followers