After Work Pt. 01

Story Info
Julie leaves work to find herself in danger.
3k words
4.35
17.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel his breathe on my neck. He rinks of cheap liquor and stale cigarettes. I cringe at his rough hands sliding my blouse up my side. His movements seem so reckless but slow.

His tongue grazes my ear lobe. I freeze instantly. Not knowing what he'll do next burns fear into me even more. I should have fought harder. I should have screamed louder. NO! That didn't matter...The room is so dark, I feel like I'm in a black hole.

An eternal Hell that grips me tighter the more he touches me. My friend Bethany warned me not to go out alone after dark. The city had seemed to be taken over in the last year by crime and people with ill intentions. I hate to say she was right.

I constantly would dismiss her motherly speeches. Continuously stating that I wasn't some dumb, teenager that was hot in the pants trying to get into trouble. I had just turned 22 that summer. I was old enough to take care of myself.

Shit, I was just getting off work when he approached me. I had only been working second shift the last 3 weeks. Getting off a little before midnight most nights. I had taken countless self defense classes with Bethany just in case. Everything I learned flew out of the window when he grabbed me. I woke up sure I was robbed. Little did I know I was taken.

Completely defenseless and clueless to the assailant. I feel like a child. Waiting for a saving grace. Yet here I am waiting to take my last breath while begging for my minuscule life to be spared.

He puts all of his weight on me. My eyes have adjusted to the darkness. The moon is shining brightly tonight. Wherever he took me it seems to be an abandoned building. The ground is so cold on my delicate skin. If I guess he has to at least weigh 230. My frame seems so small under him.

The moonlight catches his features suddenly. He appears to be no more than 30. He has a strong jaw. A trimmed beard and piercing brown eyes. He looks up at the car lights passing by and smiles when I scream. His laugh lets me know that his intentions are only getting worse. He slaps me hard across my cheek making my left ear ring.

Grabbing my jaw he growls, " No one can hear you now shut the fuck up! Be a good little whore and keep quiet. Good girls don't get punished they get pleased." He rips my blouse and undershirt exposing my bare breasts.

The cold air makes my nipples instantly erect. He grins and mocks me. His lips wrap around my nipple. Sucking it rapidly. I can feel my pussy start to tingle. My body betraying me.

He nibbles on my sensitive chest. Leaving hickeys around my breasts. I let a moan slip. He stops long enough to taunt me.

"That's a good girl," he says smiling.

I'm nauseated that he is making my body respond positively.

His hand slips down the front of my pants. He pushes his hand into my panties and grazes my clit with his fingertip. He's surprised that I'm already soaking wet just from him playing with my nipples.

He lathers his finger in my juices and brings it to his nose. He inhales deeply then sucks all of my juices off his finger. He sits up to take his shirt off. His chest is chiseled and his arms are much more muscular then I originally thought.

The dog tags around his neck means he's either active duty or ex military. It's hard to say being in a military town. He catches me staring.

"Do you like what you see bitch?" he says with a smile.

I turn away embarrassed that he caught me eyeing him so intently.

"Don't do anything stupid" he says while standing up.

I don't heed his warning and try to get up and run. He catches me by my hair and throws me back. I trip over something on the floor. I fall back hard.

He is standing over me glaring at me visibly displeased by my defiance. He grabs me by my hair and spits in my face.

"I told you! Only good girls get pleased! Bad girls get punished." he yells. I regret my decision instantly.

I just know this is going to be worse than I could ever imagine. I'm more afraid. My anxiety is reaching an all time high. He tosses me on a small bed that I hadn't noticed before. It smells like mildew from the lack of use and being left outside in the elements.

I try to gather my senses but before I could even think straight he was on me like a lion to a gazelle. He pushes my face down into the mattress and rips my pants down. He open handed slaps my ass making it sting. I can only imagine how bruised I will be in the morning.

He leans down and whispers through gritted teeth, "NEVER do that again!"

I whimper to let him know I am compliant. I am so fear stricken I'm not sure whether to fight back or to just take the abuse. My gut tells me to just survive the night. I hear his pants unzip and I know what is coming next.

I'm shocked with myself that I'm getting more and more aroused by his dominance.I glance back to see him pull out his cock. He's massive.

The largest one I had ever even been with was a guy named Ethan while I was in grad school. He was merely a solid 6 inches length and just enough width to be entertaining. I had never been with a man of his size.

He pushes his swollen cock head against my opening. I can already tell he's going to split me in two. At this point my juices are dripping. I'm anxious to know what he'll feel like inside me.

I should be absolutely terrified and begging him to stop but I can't seem to find the words. I feel as though any common sense I once had is now gone. It's as if he is taunting me sliding his cock up and down my slit.

He finally decides it's time for him to take my womanhood. He pushes against my opening. I can feel myself tearing.

"I hope you're ready." he says as he thrust his entire cock inside me.

I feel him slam into my cervix. My pussy is on fire. I feel all of me tearing. I wish he would stay still. At least let me accommodate him. I've never felt so full in my life. There's no way I can come back from this.

He pulls out just a bit and thrusts back in. I yelp from the shock of his girth. My pussy gets wetter, begging for more. I'm puzzled as to why a man of his stature and girth feels the need to resort to this to get a woman.

Maybe he likes the struggle, the power? Or maybe it's the risks of getting caught? I'm internally torn by the entire situation. I want so badly to hate him and what he is taking from me. But am I even really not consenting anymore?

I push my ass back toward him involuntarily. Almost telling him to fuck me more. What am I doing? I'm supposed to be fighting tooth and nail? I'm supposed to be filled with disgust. Yet here I am dying inside because I want more. As if catching a glimpse of him changed my feelings.

He responds accordingly starting to find the right rhythm and begins fucking my womanhood at a steady, deep pace. I can't help getting wetter as his cock brutalizes my womb. I begin to moan again.

"That's right you little slut. I want you to beg for me to fuck you bitch? DID YOU HEAR ME CUNT?" he says angrily. He grabs my hair pulling my head back.

"Please fuck me harder sir!" I say through gritted teeth. I can't believe I just said that with no hesitation. Without even the slightest of second thought.

He throws my face back down to the mattress and slams into me even harder. I don't know how much more I can take. I can feel the ever looming orgasm about to erupt. I can't cum from this.

I can't possibly cum from being violated in this filth by a stranger. By a predator. Is this who I am now? Some whore that likes to be degraded? I've never even had my ass slapped during sex.

Just the basic missionary with a little, "Do you like that?" here and there. Maybe the occasional blowjob but nothing this rough. My juices can barely keep me wet enough to accommodate such a large cock.

My pussy is gaping I'm sure. There's no way he hasn't completely stretched me. He pulls out of my now sopping wet, torn pussy and brings his throbbing hard cock to my face.

"Lick it clean!" he yells.

I greedily lap up all of my juices off of his cock not missing a drop. I almost catch myself trying to impress him by taking as much of him down my throat as possible.

If asked I'll swear it was all in the name of survival. But deep down I'm completely aroused so much so I even suck his balls without being ordered. He laughs at the position he has me in.

"Lay back and spread your legs." he says in a calm tone.

I feel so empty without him inside me. He rubs his cock up and down my slit and only slips it in once to get it covered in my juices again.

He places his cock head at my tiny asshole. I've never done anal. It's always been on my "To Do" list but I've always been too shy to try it.

"Please! Not my ass! There's no way it will fit." I beg.

He slaps me. Abruptly bringing me back to reality. I'm reminded he isn't a chosen partner but my rapist.

He yells, "Shut the fuck up and take it."

I do as I'm told. He starts to push his cock into my virgin ass. It's much more painful than I anticipated. I begin to rub my clit not even realizing what I was doing. It was a subconscious choice.

"Ah, you're catching on." he says in a taunting tone.

I want to stop but I can't. He gets the head in and it starts hurt even more. I'm being stretched to my max and it's not even the thickest part of his cock. He gets half an inch in and I begin to relax more. Just as he had done with my pussy he thrusts the rest of him into my ass.

Before I could even get a scream out he covers my mouth. I feel my ass tear from the sudden invasion. It burns, there's an indescribable sharp pain that jolts through my body. I'm surprised that my juices are enough to keep him lubricated.

My juices are flowing at full capacity. So much so they are running down to my now open ass providing a steady flow of lubricant. He begins to pump away at my asshole.

"You feel so fucking good! Don't worry sweetheart your pussy is just as good but your ass...it's to die for." he says in the nicest tone I've heard from him this entire time.

I smirk just a little taking the compliment. I throw my head back and relish in the pain, pleasure and fear.

"I think you're going to make me cum baby." He says groaning.

The feeling is mutual. I feel the impending orgasm building again. It's different than I've ever felt before. It's building deeper and more intense than I've ever felt.

His pace becomes frantic. He pulls out of my ass and shoves his large member back into my pussy. Slamming into my cervix. I can feel the insanely large load of cum filling my pussy.

Almost as if he's cumming inside my womb. I cum instantly. Squirting for the very first time in my life. I feel all of the energy I had completely depleted.

His cock continues to throb inside me. Only getting soft for a moment. I can't wrap my mind around how he's still hard. I'm amazed by his stamina.

My breathing is noticeably erratic. He takes notice and smiles.

"You're a nasty whore aren't you? Get on your knees and clean this cock! NOW! BITCH! DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU TWICE!" he yells.

I slide down to my knees and take his raging cock in my mouth. I'm determined to take his entire cock down my throat. I have completely forgotten as to what circumstances have brought me to this point. I wonder if I even care anymore.

I just want more. I stop being fearful and I become "cock hungry." I feel his cum pouring out of my now gaped, violated pussy. I'm genuinely upset that I'm wasting it by letting it drip out of me.

I can taste the cum mixed with my juices, it's almost a sweet taste. I can't seem to shake this feeling of arousal. Looking up at his chiseled body turned me on even more. My pussy was begging for more but logically thinking I should have been repulsed.

His cologne was faint. The initial scent of tobacco and booze had now worn off and the scent of a very masculine cologne met my nostrils. I thought to myself that had I met him at a bar in a normal setting would he even be interested in me?

Stop it Julie! God damn! What is wrong with you?! Am I really thinking about what the fuck I would do if I met this creep at a bar???

I can't even believe I'm letting my mind go to these depths. Is there something wrong with me? Do I actually LIKE to be forced? A hard slap sends me barreling back to reality. He pulls my head away from his cock.

"We have to go." he says. He suspects we have visitors.

I suddenly hear laughter outside. He quickly puts his massive erection away and grabs my jacket, tossing it at me. I barely catch it still being disoriented. This is my chance to escape!

But what exactly is his plan? It doesn't appear that he had taken into account the possibility of someone coming here. It's the first time I've seen him flustered.

"Alright, here's how this goes...Are you fucking listening?" he says in an agitated tone.

I quickly nod.

"We're going to walk out as if we're some cum filled couple that stopped here for some quick fun. Don't you dare scream either. Do you understand me?" he says in a rushed tone.

I nod once more.

My heart is racing. He grabs me and wraps his bulky arm around me pulling me close. I'm amazed at how snugly I fit under his arm. We get to the entrance just in time to bump into a young couple. College students perhaps.

They jump at our presence. "Whoa! Sorry we didn't know anyone had beaten us to the spot." said a skinny, dirty blonde frat boy.

"It's cool man we were just on our way out." he says calmly.

"Nice tat bro. Are you Marines?" frat boy asks.

"Yeah..., don't keep the ole lady waiting it's pretty cold out here." he replies.

"Right, right...Well have a good one." frat boy says with a big smile.

"You too." he says quickly.

He hurriedly pulls me away making sure the couple are out of site.

"You did good. I'll have a reward for you when we get to our destination." he says smiling.

I look at him blankly. But inside I'm anxious to know what he could possibly reward me with. Before I could let my imagination run wild he grabs my arm tighter and guides me into a car. The car smells new. That or he is secretly a clean freak.

It's hard to say. He puts on some soothing music. He turns the volume down and begins to ask me random questions almost as if he's trying to clear the air. Questions that oddly enough I didn't think he would ask. Questions about my parents and if I had siblings.

I was having a hard time focusing with my pussy tender and my asshole sore. The bumps in the road caused me more pain. He was surprisingly calm and his voice was rather soothing. He had a very deep voice. It matched him perfectly. I caught myself lusting after him during the long ride.

He was more handsome than I thought. I just don't understand why he is doing this. I couldn't recall ever seeing him at my work before. There's no way I would have missed him.

"Why are you a rapist?" I boldly ask.

I can't believe I let that question slip so carelessly. He didn't seemed too bothered by my insolence.

"I'm not a rapist, I'm an opportunist." he stated confidently.

"What does that mean." I whisper.

"You were being negligent. Just like every other bitch I've had before you. Texting away when you should be paying attention to your surroundings. I saw you when you first got to work. I have to say you are at least the prettiest that I've had in a while." he says emotionless.

I want to know more about him for some sick reason. He's an enigma to me. My curiosity is eating away at me. I have to ask him where is he taking me and will he let me go. My head begins to spin from all of the questions I have becoming severely jumbled.

"Where are we going?" I blurt out.

"You'll see." He says with a slight devilish smirk.

I'm getting anxious again. Excited at what might happen next. Only time will tell...

To be continued...