After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
4.2k words
4.77
2.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

The Lingerie Store

As we get back to my car, Stephanie asks me "So, what now?"

"I dunno," I respond. "we could go to the mall, do some window shopping and dick-watching."

"Sounds like a plan," she agrees. "We gotta go get some regular clothes on though. I don't think bikinis are 'mall approved' attire."

"Yeah, probably right." I agree so home we head.

Once we arrive back at the complex, I pull into my usual spot, and then Stephanie and I get out of the car, where she promptly says, "I want to shower and get a quick bite."

"Sounds like a plan," I say in agreement. "I think I'll do the same."

Once we get to the apartment, we head to our separate rooms to shower and get dressed.

After sorting through my clothes for a bit, I finally decide on a soft denim button-up type shirt that I bought specifically because it's cut extremely short and is made to leave unbuttoned but tie in a square knot, right under my boobs. Lifting them a little and showing off my cleavage. To go with it, I pick a nice short denim skirt, and my denim boots with the 4 inch heels. They make my ass and legs look fabulous!

Once I'm ready, I grab my matching denim purse and transfer all my stuff into it, then I head to the living room to wait for Stephanie.

When I get there, Stephanie is already there, waiting for me. She's looking pretty fine too, wearing a blue, midriff-baring, leather bustier with black piping, blue leather miniskirt with a black belt, black leather 6 inch "fuck me" pumps, and carrying a black leather purse.

As soon as I see her, I let out a wolf-whistle, and say with a grin "Lookin' good, slut."

"Not too bad yourself, slut." she responds, with a laugh.

The pleasantries exchanged, we each grab a few carrot sticks out of the fridge and then head for the car, then once in the car, we head to the mall. It's only a few miles so it doesn't take us long to get there.

Once we're there, she asks me. "Any stores in particular you want to check out?"

"Well," I respond, "I do need some new sexy lingerie. How about we start there? I heard that they got some new stuff for this year's product lines at 'Isabelle's Intimates'."

"That could be fun!" she agrees. So I head to the end of the mall where the lingerie store is and find a parking spot.

Once we're parked, we get out and head in. As we get to the door, an older gentleman of about 45 to 50 gets there just before we do and shows us that chivalry is indeed still alive, by holding the door for us as we walk in, even tipping an invisible hat towards us and saying "Ladies" with a 'you first' wave of his hand before he follows us inside.

"Thank you, kind sir," I tell him, as we take him up on his 'you first' gesture.

Then, having noticed his solid white cock-ring as we passed him coming through the door, I ask him, "Forgive me for being so bold, but I'm curious, how is it that a nice gentleman like you is single?"

"Oh I don't mind," he says. "I get asked that on occasion, because most men my age are in some kind of relationship or other, so I am a bit of an oddity." and he pauses for a second, as if to gather his thoughts.

"Anyway," he resumes, "I was married, but she died in a car accident a little over 3 years ago. I only went back to wearing solid white about a year ago because my kids hid the black and white one. All three of them wanted me to get back into the dating pool. They said I've mourned long enough."

"To be honest," he says, "I agree with them now, but I just needed a push back then."

"Now," he says with a smile, "you girls go on and go about your shopping or dick watching..." he says with a pause. And when both Stephanie and I gasp, at him knowing exactly why we came here, he winks at us and then says, "Well, I used to be young once too, and while I wasn't watching dicks, I was watching the watchers."

With a mischievous grin Stephanie, before I can stop her, quickly asks him, "You know what, my friend Mandy here is shopping for some new lingerie... and I think an experienced gentleman would be a better judge of what looks good on her than I would... do you have some free time? The store is only right there," and she points at the store's entrance.

When he looks at me, my first reaction is to get the 'deer in the headlights' look, but after a second, I decide and say, "What the hell. And she's right, I'm out to make guys think I look sexy, not straight women. A man's opinion might come in handy! So what do you say?"

"Well," he says, "I'd be a fool to turn down an offer like that, wouldn't I?" followed by another 'after you' wave of his hand and then he says "lead on..."

"Well if you insist," I tell him, as I reach back to grasp his cock, which swiftly hardens in my hand. About the time my hand makes contact, Stephanie gasps in surprise, and he sighs in pleasure at a woman handling him again. I look at both of them and ask "What?" then with a jerk of my chin to indicate him, I add, "He said 'lead on'. This is how I lead." which causes them both to snicker and snort a bit, and then it's off to the lingerie store for us.

As we are walking, he says "By the way, I'm Charles."

Stephanie, walking beside him, takes his arm and says, "I'm Stephanie, but you can call me Steff, if you like."

"And I'm Amanda, but some people call me Mandy." I say.

As we walk into the store, I spot a clerk folding some lingerie on a table, and ask her "Is it okay if we take him into the fitting room with us?" indicating Charles with my chin.

"Sure," she says, after a quick glance at the three of us, then at my hand around his cock, "If he want's to, I'm okay with it. Just keep him in your fitting room, with you" she says and then goes back to what she was doing.

"Cool," I respond as she goes back to folding display merchandise.

With Charles giving me advice on what he, as a guy, thinks would look good on me, I finally pick out a few panty and bra sets, as well as a couple of lacy nighties. When I start to head back to the fitting rooms, I notice that Stephanie isn't following us, "Hey, you coming?" I ask her.

"Naah," she responds, "I think he can give you a much better idea of what looks good on you than I can, I'll just look around while you see how the stuff looks on you."

"Well, Charles," I say as we head to the fitting rooms, "Looks like today is your lucky day since she said you have to stay in the room with me."

"It's been my 'lucky day' ever since I met you two." he retorts with a little laugh... that I can't blame him for.

The fitting rooms here aren't exactly huge, but they are large enough for a bench seat and plenty of room for about 5 people to change (even if they would be a bit crowded), so just Charles and me is no problem for the room.

Once we are in the room, I release my hold on Charles and turn and lock the door. Then I turn him around and back him onto the bench seat that's at the back of the room, setting the items I am going to try on, right beside him.

Once he's seated, I stand in front of him, with my backside, along with the button & zipper on my skirt, facing him, and say, "I'll get the knot in my shirt if you'll get the button and zipper on my skirt.

He gulps and then tentatively reaches out to undo my skirt as I start to work undoing the square knot holding my boobs in my shirt.

Once my skirt is undone he looks at me via one of the mirrors and asks "now what?"

"What do you think, silly?" I ask him. Then I say "pull it down my legs so I can step out of it." As he pulls it down, he gasps in shock when he sees that I'm not wearing anything underneath. About this time I also finish undoing the knot in the shirt, which I strip off and hang on a coat-hook on the wall.

When my skirt is at my feet, I carefully step out of it with one foot, then kick it up with my other foot, catching it in my hand, and I place that on a second hook. Then I turn around, facing him, and slowly bend forward, reaching beside him to collect the first item on the pile. It's a bra and panty set.

The panties are bikini cut with a high hip and low crotch area, white lace, and the bra is a front-clasp lacy "push up" that stops just below my nipples, almost making a reverse crescent out of my areola.

I take a few moments to adjust everything so my tits sit just like I think looks best, and the side straps to the panties arch just like I want them to be, then I ask Charles, who has been watching this the whole time, "So, does this make you want to fuck me?"

"Oh my goodness," Charles finally manages to get out, once he manages to close his mouth so he can open it again to start forming words. "Yes. That definitely makes me want to be fucking you."

"Okay then, that definitely goes in the 'buy it' pile." I say as I reach for the clasp of the bra, between my boobs. Then before I actually do unclasp it, I have a naughty thought, and after a brief pause, I ask Charles "It's also important to see how easy or hard it is for a guy to take it off of me. Would you be so kind as to remove the bra and panties for me?"

Stutteringly, like he can't believe it, he asks "Uuhh... Are {gulp} are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I say, sticking my chest out towards him, putting the clasp that much closer to him. "Matter of fact, why don't you imagine this as foreplay. We're not going to fuck in a changing room, but treat me as if the next thing once you get these off of me... our next thing is going to be fucking. Pretend that you are stripping me so we can fuck."

And, hearing that, he does just as was asked of him. He stands up and softly, gently palms my tits, one in each hand, as he rotates his hands a bit. Then moving them to the center of my chest, he keeps his palms rubbing my tits, as his fingers deftly operate the clasp, causing it to pop open in his hands, and with that release of tension, the cups come loose and the front of the bra snaps open.

Carefully, he then moves his hands around to the outside of my breasts, never losing contact with them, until he must due to his hands passing beyond them and into the area of my sides. Soon enough he runs his hands up my sides and then in front of my arms, lifting the straps off of my shoulders, and allowing then to fall down my arms.

Then he whispers "let it fall into your hands", so I pull my hands behind me a bit, releasing the tension on the bra and it falls into my hands. It bounces out of my left hand, but my right hand manages to close on it, keeping it from hitting the floor.

After the briefest of pauses, he moves his hands down the front of my shoulders, onto my upper chest, and then to my breasts which he gently kneads and caresses, resting the center of his palms right on my nipples, rubbing them with those palms as he fondles me.

He only does that for a few seconds, but it's enough to make my nipples as hard as bullets, then he slowly moves his hands down to the sides of my panties, and carefully, but expertly pulls them down, exposing my pussy to him. Naturally as the panties go down, his hands go down, dragging his arms along with them, and with his arms so go his shoulders and the rest of him.

Soon, the panties are at mid calf on me, and his face is dead-even with my pussy. He looks up at me and gives me a wink, then he flicks his tongue out and gives me one quick lick, right at the tip of the break that forms my outermost parts of my pussy, after which he drops the panties, which land on my feet.

I'm standing there flush with desire, and shaking in some sort of electrical buzz of sexual energy, when he stands back up and gives me a hug, which presses his hard cock into my stomach.

When he lets me go, he sits back down and says, "Thank you for letting me do that. I haven't undressed a woman in years... not since my wife died. And saying that, a brief look of sadness crosses his face. It's gone in a moment, but I still caught it.

Wanting to comfort him, I sit beside him, and after a moment I say, "You used to do that for your wife, didn't you?"

"Yes," he says, "She used to love it when I'd undress her."

"I bet she did." I tell him as I stand back up to try on the next set.

We go through each panty & bra set just like the first one, me putting them on, seeing what he thinks, then him taking them off of me, each time making me hornier than the last. Out of all the panty & bra sets, I decide on three that I like... that he liked, a LOT.

When we move to the nighties, I end up only taking one, because he could only get one of them to fall off of me when it came time to undress me. It was the last of the three that I'd brought in to try, and as it fell he said "That's the proper way for a nightie to come off. It should just fall to the ground, when unfettered from the shoulders. Your lover shouldn't have to fight to get you out of it."

"I agree!" I tell him. Then as I look at the bench, I see that there's no more things to try on, and it actually makes me a little sad. But I don't like being sad, so I decide to not be sad.

"Charles," I say, once I got up enough courage, "all this dressing and undressing with you and you being such a gentleman and everything... well it's really got my motor running. Would you be offended if I said I want to take you home and fuck you silly?"

"Offended?" he asks. "No, of course not. Frankly I'd be stunned." Then after a pause and looking at my serious face, he says "Wait. You're serious. Why?"

"Because you are such a nice man, first off, and it's been a while for you, and... well... to be perfectly honest, I've never fucked such a gentleman before." There. I said it. It wasn't the 'bad boy' image, it wasn't because of his ripped muscles, it wasn't because of his impressive cock (although it wasn't exactly small potatoes either). It was simply because I liked him and he was kind and gentlemanly.

"Help me get dressed and we'll get out of here" I told him as I handed him my skirt, which he happily accepted from me.

I stepped into the skirt as he held it, then I turned around so my ass was facing him so he could pull it up and fasten it, then I shrugged on my shirt and tied it back into the square knot under my boobs, just like it had been tied before.

When we were ready to leave, I grabbed the stuff I was going to buy, and handed it to Charles, then I grabbed the stuff I didn't want in one hand, opened the door, and then put my hand out and behind me, which must have been something Charles was waiting for, because his dick immediately appeared for me to close my hand around.

As we walked out, I tossed the stuff I wasn't buying in the "to be re-stocked" bin and headed to the register. When Stephanie saw us come out onto the sales floor and that we were headed there, she headed there as well to meet us.

Once we are at the register, Charles hands the items I'm buying to the saleslady and as I'm about to reach for my wallet, he says, to my great surprise, "Allow me." as he puts his hand on mine stopping me.

Then he looks at Stephanie and says, "Will you be getting anything?"

"I hadn't planned to." she responds, honestly.

"Please, pick out something nice for yourself, I insist," he tells her.

"Only if you join me in the fitting room, like you did with Mandy," she replies.

With a glance at my arm leading down to his cock that I'm holding, he says, "If she'll let me," with a chuckle.

"Sure," I tell them as I release my hold, "Be sure and help her as much as you helped me."

He looks at the sales lady and says "There will be just a bit more in a moment, can you 'suspend' this for now?"

"Sure" she says as she taps the register screen a couple of times. "Let me know when you are ready."

As Stephanie and Charles turn to head to the fitting rooms, after she takes hold of his dick, Stephanie mouths 'what did you mean?' at me over her shoulder.

In response, I mouth back 'You'll see.' and then I give her an almost evil grin. Then after she turns back to watch where she's walking she steers them over to the corsets, and I just shake my head... that girl and her corsets!

After they are gone from my view, I busy myself looking around, just for something to do though, I'm not going to get anything else because I don't want to be greedy and take advantage of a nice gentleman.

About 15 minutes later they appear, with Stephanie leading Charles by the cock, and with Charles carrying a couple of corsets. Once they get to the sales desk, he hands the corsets over to the sales lady and she adds them to his bill, then puts them in a bag separate from my stuff.

It's only when the sales lady hands him a charge slip to sign, that I realize he never gave her a credit card or any money or even his name for payment. After he signs, I take my bag, and Stephanie takes hers, and we head toward the front of the store.

Once we are out of the store, I turn on him and ask him, "What's up? Do you have an account there? Do you do this all the time? Spill!"

Stephanie, looking at me like I just grew another head asks me, "What are you talking about?"

"He didn't pay for any of this," I say as I hold up my bag and indicate her bag too.

At that, Stephanie lets go of his dick, and turns on him, "Well? What's the story?"

"This is actually the first time. I'm sorry, I thought you might have known since you were already going to Belle's. I didn't lead you two on though. I just decided to be nice and take care of your purchases for you. I didn't even plan that ahead of time, I just decided it when Mandy was reaching for her wallet."

Then when he sees the confusion on both of our faces, he says, "Belle always hated the name Isabelle, but it worked better for store branding with the apparel that she wanted to carry. Isabelle was my wife, and this was actually the first time I'd come back in the store since she passed. My kids have been running it for me."

"Well, why didn't that employee say anything like 'Hi, Mr. what-the-hell-ever-you're-last-name-is'?" I ask him, thinking I will outsmart him.

"Probably because we hire our employees and pay them handsomely for their discretion." he says. "I didn't say anything to her so she probably thought I didn't want to be disturbed or something. We can go back in and ask if you like?" and he makes another gentlemanly 'after you' motion of his hand, in the direction of the door we just left.

"No," I tell him. "That won't be necessary, but I would like to know how she knew it was you if you haven't been here in over 3 years.

"That's easy," he says. "Did you see the 'Our Founder' portrait of Belle behind the register?"

When we both nod, he continues, "It replaced a portrait of both of us. The other portrait is hanging in the back room, on the manager's wall, it's of Belle and me, about 5 years ago. The employees see it daily, and I still look about the same as I did when that one was made."

"Okay," I say, once I've digested all that. "You are right that you didn't push us into anything, nor did you lead us on... so... I think we can forgive you," and I pause to look at Stephanie, who nods at me, "if there really is a picture of you in the back on the wall and we can see it."

"My pleasure," he says and turns to head back into the store.

I think to myself, 'either this is true, or this guy has a much bigger set of balls than what I can see'.

Since we hadn't gone far from the store, it only takes us seconds to get back in at which point we turn and head straight towards a door marked "Employees Only". As we approach the door, it actually opens and the sales lady steps out somewhat startled that there was someone heading straight for it.

After a brief gasp of surprise, she quickly gathers her wits about the time that Charles says, "Hello Melanie. I just needed to check something in the back."

"It's your store Mr. Calvert. And if I may be so bold, it's good to see you out and about, again." she says.

12