After-World - Amanda's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4
3.7k words
4.67
1.8k
00

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The Introduction

After we park and get out of the car, we all head to the stairs that lead to the apartment. As we are headed to the stairs, I look at Stephanie and ask her "Are you joining us? You know I'm going to take him to my room and we're going to fuck until he's tired of pussy... right?"

"Yeah," Stephanie says with a chuckle, "I kind of got that idea."

The after a pause she continues, "But your preference when it comes to sex is usually more passive. So, I figured I'd be there in case you needed help fucking him. To be honest, what he did in the fitting room turned me on too. I'm not used to being undressed by such a caring gentleman."

"That gives me an idea," I say. I leave them wondering what the idea is though.

A few moments later, we're at our door. I unlock it and give them the 'after you' wave this time. Once we are all inside and I've closed and locked the door again, I lead us all to the bedroom, where I reveal my idea. "Charles, I'm pretty sure I speak for Stephanie too when I say, please undress us."

When I look at Stephanie, she emphatically nods her assent.

"It would be my pleasure," he says. Then he steps toward me and says "In deference to you being the one that asked me to do this, I shall attend to your undressing first."

Having said that, he reaches out towards my breasts, gently cupping them once he makes contact, and then slowly moving to the knot holding my shirt closed. After untying the knot he reaches inside the shirt to softly, gently, caress his way up the sides of my breasts, until he moves from them to the fronts of my shoulders, and then, just like in the fitting room, he pushes the shirt off my shoulders letting it drop down my arms. I'm not startled by his action this time, so I let the shirt fall to the floor.

Next he makes his way back down to my breasts, taking time to bring both my nipples to full hardness, matching the hardness that his cock is clearly maintaining. As his hands leave my breasts traveling down my torso, he replaces them with his mouth. First suckling the nipple of one breast, then moving to the other. The whole time slowly moving his hands toward their goal of the button and zipper to my skirt.

Once his hands arrive at their new destination, he deftly undoes the button, then, after he slides the zipper down, he puts both hands inside my skirt, caressing the cheeks of my ass in the same soft, sexy, arousing manner that he caressed my breasts. As he's doing this, the motions of his hands loosen the hold my skirt has on my body and it works it's way down until it finally succumbs to the force of gravity and falls off on it's own.

When he's done, shortly after the skirt hits the ground, I step out of it, and hear Stephanie saying "God, that was sooo hot!" as I look at her, she's got one boob, still in the corset, in her hand. While her other hand is rubbing her crotch over her skirt. I turn Charles away from me, and say "It's her turn now..."

"It would be my pleasure" he responds as he steps over to her. And as he starts to undress her, I feel myself up a little bit, to keep the buzz that he started up in me, going.

Slowly, almost deliberately, as if to drag it out, he unbuttons the corset, working his way up from the bottom to the top. One button at a time. After each button, he leans down and kisses the tops of each breast, right above where they stop being covered by the corset.

When he gets to the last button, he unbuttons it, but doesn't just let it fall, he holds it closed with both hands, then he exposes her breasts one at a time, first the left one, which he kisses and then suckles on the nipple, then the right one, which he also kisses and then suckles on for a bit. Then he reaches under her arms with the corset still in each hand and drops it behind her, on the floor.

Next, he reaches down and carefully unbuckles the belt on her skirt, then he unbuttons it and slowly draws the zipper down, taking a full 5 seconds, at least, to do something that shouldn't even take a second. Once it's unzipped, he reaches around and slides his hands between the waistband of her skirt and her back, allowing his hands to freely feel her ass, which he does for almost a full minute.

Then he kneels in front of her and pulls down her skirt, slowly exposing her pussy, right in front of his face. Once the skirt is free enough to fall of it's own accord, he releases it. Then he sticks out his tongue and gives her slit a lick and a kiss, just at the top, right where it begins.

After the pussy-kiss, he stands back up. And when he does, Stephanie and I each grab an arm and throw him back-first on the bed. His cock, about 7.5 inches of pure fleshy steel, is standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling.

With Charles in prime position, I turn to Stephanie, put my fist in my palm, and say, "Rochambeau?"

"Works for me," she quickly responds, and immediately faces me, her fist in her palm. We do the standard three count, hitting our fists in our palms the first two times, then making our choice on the third. Stephanie has 'Scissors', I have 'Paper'. Dammit. She wins.

"Woohoo!" Stephanie shouts.

"Well..." I say to her, "I guess you have first dibs on his cock." then I lean towards his dick, kiss the tip, and say "see you real soon, my friend." Then I look up at Charles and ask him, "How do you feel about eating pussy?"

"I love eating pussy," he replied. "Belle used to let me do it every time we made love. I don't know how good I am at it though, she never really seemed to enjoy it. She just really wanted to get to fucking when we made love."

"Maybe she just didn't like it," I told him. "Some women don't, you know. I'm not one of those women though. So I'll let you know if it's you or if it was her. What do you say?"

Charles doesn't respond with words, but he makes an unmistakable signal by sticking out his tongue and making it do a tongue-version of the 'come here' finger gesture.

While I'm having this conversation with Charles, Stephanie is getting herself up on the bed and into position to mount herself on his pole, after first putting a condom on him. Unlike yesterday though, this time she doesn't ram herself down and then back up and back down and on and on, like a jackhammer. No, this time she goes nice and slowly, savoring the feel of his dick as it slides in and out of her hot little hole. Up and down she slowly goes. Enjoying the ride.

In the mean time, once she's got her rhythm going, I arrange myself so my pussy is directly above Charles' face. He reaches up and grabs my hips softly, then using them he slowly draws me down, guiding my pussy to his awaiting mouth and tongue.

I can't exactly see what all he's doing but I can tell you it feels amazing. Suckling on my clit, then licking my labia, then sliding his tongue inside me, then back to my labia then my clit again, then inside, then my clit. All randomly, he's going to town and driving my pussy completely crazy.

I don't know if he's trying to take his mind off of what Stephanie is doing with his dick, or if this is how he always eats pussy... all I know is he's fucking AWASOME at it. If his wife didn't like it, it was definitely her.

He brings me to two amazing oral orgasms, while Stephanie manages to get off once herself, before he falters a bit. But I can't blame him too much, because Stephanie's workout on his dick is finally making him cum... and a man can't usually cum and concentrate at the same time. So instead of licking or suckling, he makes a few muffled guttural noises as he pushes his face hard up against my pussy and arches his back a few times. Each time, likely timed to a blast of cum, that he's shooting into my friend... who is, in-turn, being wracked by her second orgasm.

As I'm climbing off of Charles' face, Stephanie is removing herself from his dick. Once she's off and kneeling beside him on the bed, she carefully removes the condom, and then moves it to her mouth so she can sample the wonderful man juice that's in it. As soon as she's squeezed all of it out that she can, she closes her mouth and savors it's flavor a bit before swallowing it all.

"Mmm" she says, afterward. "That's damn tasty." Then she looks at me and says "you need to try some."

"I plan to," I tell her as I reach my hand out for his softening dick, then leaning over and guiding it into my mouth so I can suck on it. There's no better source for yummy man juice, than the dick itself. Wanting to taste him, I give into my inner cockslut cravings and bob up and down on his dick, as he hardens in my mouth with each and every in and out. Soon he's at full hardness, which causes the tip of his cock to go partly down my throat.

'Good thing I like deep throating' I think to myself, as his cock continues to pass from my mouth into my throat. Not wanting to miss even a single drop, I stop for a second, pull my mouth off of his tasty dick, and look up at him long enough to say "Make sure you let me know before you cum, I want to taste every drop!" and then I resume my mouth ministrations...

As this is his second orgasm, it does take a little while, but I don't mind. I like sucking dick. Soon enough though he grips my head and says "cummmmming" as I feel a twitch in his cock. Immediately I pull my head back, leaving just the tip of his fleshy cream dispenser in my mouth, ready to accept his seed. It's only three real blasts of cum that he manages to get off, but that's enough to leave me plenty to taste. And once I have, and have swallowed it, I look at Stephanie and say, "You were right. Yummy!"

Then, still looking at Stephanie, I tell her, "Now, if you can get him hard again," then I turn to Charles, "you can fuck me, until you don't want to fuck anymore." and I take up the same position I used with the boys yesterday, legs under my shoulders, pussy completely exposed and at the ready to receive cock.

Ever the gentleman, before Stephanie can assault his dick, he takes two pillows from the head of the bed and puts them under my ass, giving me support. Making it easier for me to just lay there waiting.

Then he turns himself and lets Stephanie go down on him to revive his manhood. It takes a while, but Stephanie finally coaxes life back into it. The she puts a condom on it and steers him to my waiting pussy.

Once he's lined himself up, he takes his time, and while I like a good "bang me through the fucking floor" pounding, there's something to be said for the slow and deliberate approach as well. As he continues his slow and steady pace, he leans forward a bit, and takes my tits in hand, softly squeezing and kneading them, while playing with my nipples with his thumbs. This has the effect of driving me over the edge, not one, not two, but three times, before he finally cums.

When he does cum, he just dumps all of his energy into expelling the last of his juice, and he almost falls on my chest from sheer exhaustion. But, he steadies himself quickly by moving his hands from my breasts straight down to either side of me, on the bed supporting the weight of his body with his arms.

After a few seconds, panting, to regain his energy, he rolls to the side and his soft, and well spent, dick pops out of me as he does so.

Stephanie, the eager goo guzzler that she is, lunges for his cock, and gently removes the condom, saving what little there is in it so she can partake of it. As it was his third shot of the day, there's really not much left, but what is there, she only takes about half, savors it for just a moment, swallows, and then passes the condom to me saying, "Looks like that was going to be his last one for a while."

After I take it from her, I raise the condom as if it were a Martini glass and say "Salut!", then I drain the feeble contents, and savor it as well, just for a moment, before swallowing.

Then I turn my attention to Charles, who, while apparently exhausted is still awake and interested in what's happening next. "So, stud, you up for more?"

"Well, The heart and mind are definitely ready," he says "The body may be after some convincing, but sadly, I think that's done it for my little soldier. But don't give up, one never knows."

"Well, Stephanie says, "let's see what we can do about your little soldier." Then she reaches for his dick, and starts giving him a nice handjob. Unfortunately for us, even after almost 10 minutes, there's no reaction. His little soldier refuses to stand up and salute. Charles' dick is done for the day.

"I guess that'll suffice for 'tired of pussy'." I say when Stephanie finally gives up. Then I laugh at my own joke. After a brief pause, Charles joins in on the laughter, followed by Stephanie.

After we lay on the bed in silence for a few moments, I get a funny idea and I chuckle.

Hearing my chuckle, Stephanie looks at me and says "Spill!"

"I was just thinking," I say. "Remember that lady in E-612?"

"Yeah... Diana... something-or-other" she says.

"Diane." I correct her then I say, "Close enough. Anyway... didn't her husband die not too long ago?"

"Yeah... heart attack, I think." she replies.

"Remember your history?", I ask, " England's Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer?"

"Yeah? So?" she asks confused.

"Well, I was just thinking..." I reply, "If we introduced them, we might have our own little 'Charles & Diane'. Not quite the same... but close." Then I look over at Charles and ask his opinion. "What do you think, Charles? Interested?"

"I've liked the direction this day has taken so far," he responds, "So... why not. It could be fun!"

Tomorrow though," I say, "Right now we're all pooped, and it wouldn't make a very good introduction to her if your little soldier wasn't ready to fire his big gun."

"Tomorrow it is, then" he says, and wearily sits up, as if he's getting up and leaving.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Home," he says. "But I promise to be back here bright and early."

"You could just stay here tonight." Stephanie says. "If not here in Mandy's room, then you could come to my room."

"Tell you what," he says. "I'll stay here... if you do too. This bed looks big enough for the three of us to sleep."

"Deal," she says after looking my way and getting a nod from me, then she looks directly at Charles' dick and says "But no more sex for you." which elicits a laugh from him.

"I have to call my housekeeper though, so no one is expecting me for dinner." he says, then he sits up and activates his phone/watch, apparently not worried in the least that two naked women are in the pick-up zone of the watch's imager.

Soon an older lady's face appears in the image area above the watch and she says, "Calvert Residence... Oh, Mr. Calvert. Hello. What can I do for you?"

"Mabel," he says, "I won't be home this evening, please make sure there's no dinner set for me and that the kids are made aware. You know how they worry."

"What should I tell them, if they ask where you are?" she inquires.

"Tell them..." he begins, but he pauses for a second. Then once he's decided what to say, he says, "Tell them that I decided to take them up on their suggestion of getting back out into the dating world. Also, tell them that if they need me and it's urgent, they can call me... but it had better be urgent."

"Will do," she says. "Anything else?"

"No," he says. "I think that about covers it. Have a pleasant evening."

"You too, sir," she says and then disconnects the call.

The he turns to us and says, "So... are either of you two hungry? I know this great place that delivers, and we should be in their delivery area."

"Is it expensive?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it. My treat." he replies.

"In that case, heck yeah!" Stephanie says. "What kind of stuff do the serve?"

"Here, let me pull up their on-line site," he says, and then proceeds to pull them up on his phone/watch. "Tell me what you want and I'll select it."

It all looks pretty good by the descriptions, and the pictures on the site, but pictures can be from any source so who knows. But he's been a perfect gentleman so far, so we take him at his word, and point out what we want, which he then selects for us. Then he selects what he wants, and asks me "What's the address here?"

"2636 Carrington Drive, Building B, Apartment 407." I tell him, which he inputs into the order screen.

Once he's done, and has gotten confirmation, he shuts off the holographic display and says, "the site said it'll be about 45 minutes."

"Want to take a shower before it gets here?" I ask them.

"Sure," Stephanie says then looks at Charles and after grabbing his hand, says, come on, stud. Time for you to clean us up, and then we'll clean you up." as she pulls him up off of the bed.

Once we all get into the bathroom, I turn on the water and adjust it's temperature, then Stephanie and I gather up our hair so it won't get wet, and step into the shower. I hand Charles a washcloth and the soap gel container, and he gets to work, diligently washing all the sweat and sex off of us.

He's gentle but doesn't take any sexual liberties, because he knows that dinner will be here soon, and even if his dick would cooperate, there's just not enough time.

Once we are rinsed and done, we step out and Charles steps in, Stephanie and I both grab washcloths and we share the soap gel dispenser as we lather Charles up. Once we've got him all lathered up, we help rinse him off, splashing water on the places the shower head doesn't reach very well.

After he's clean I grab three towels from the towel shelf, keep one for myself and hand the other two to them, and we all dry off.

Once we're dry I throw my towel at the hamper and the other two do the same, then we head back to the bedroom, where Stephanie grabs her skirt and starts to put it on.

"Don't," Charles says pleadingly, putting his hand on her hand with the skirt in it. "Please?"

"Don't what?" Stephanie asks, completely befuddled.

"Don't get dressed." he clarifies.

With a knowing smile, Stephanie drops the skirt and with a laugh says, "You old horn-dog!"

"Well, it has been a few years since I've seen a naked woman." he says. "I'm sure I can be forgiven for taking my time to enjoy the view after such a dry spell."

"Okay," I say. "We'll stay naked for you, Charles. But what about the delivery guy? You gonna answer the door?"

"Sure. It's not like whoever it is won't have seen a dick before." Charles says.

"Let's move into the Living room while we wait for the food to come" I say with an ushering motion of my arms. "We can watch a vid... or something".

Later, after dinner and after watching some vid, I decide it's getting late so I say "Time for bed, everyone!" and I get up. It's been a little weird being naked around the house just sitting watching vids, but I think I kind of enjoyed the freedom.

Stephanie gets up at the same time and we both turn to Charles, hands outstretched to help him up... and that's when we both notice it. His little soldier is standing at attention. Stephanie snorts, and I giggle just a bit as we both stare at it.

Charles looks down at it for a second, as if just now realizing it's there, and says "Sorry, ladies, sometimes it has a mind of it's own. And it's remembering." And with that said, he takes our hands, but rises without pulling on them. And we head to the bedroom.

Once we are in the bedroom, I tell them, "Okay, Charles, you get the middle, and Stephanie, you get the side closest to the bathroom. I'll take the other side." and we all three climb into bed, into our assigned spots.

As Charles gets comfortable on his back, I turn onto my side, facing him, and then reach down to his dick, intending to give it a couple of goodnight strokes', but when my hand reaches it's destination, I find that there's another hand already there. Stephanie beat me to the punch!

12