Afterglow

Story Info
Taking "love thy neighbor" literally...
2.4k words
4.43
41.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[4 years post-COVID]

I have lived in the same apartment for all 33 years of my life. By the time my parents died, I had a full-time job that paid enough money for me to pay the rent and cover necessary expenses, though not a lot more than that. I've seen various people come and go from the other units in the complex.

The people in the apartment directly next to mine on the left moved out a week ago. The new tenant appeared to be a single woman in her 60's.

I waited until noon the next day, then rang her doorbell. She pulled the door open to the limit of the chain and said nervously, "Hello?"

I used my most relaxing tone. "Hello. My name is Lou. I live next door to you, in unit 7."

I put my hand through the gap in the doorway, and we gently shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, dearie. I'm Tillie."

"Is there anything you need help with, Tillie?"

"Oh, no, dearie. The movers put everything in place."

"In the spirit of being neighborly, would you like me to cook you dinner at some point soon?"

"That's a nice offer, but I'd like to get to know you a bit better first."

"I could give you my phone number."

"All right."

We exchanged phone numbers, and Tillie said she liked to talk in the evenings. But not too late. So I began calling her at 6:00 in the evening every day, just to have a friendly chat.

She seemed to appreciate that, and over the course of the next six weeks, she gradually opened up to me. Her husband had been a low-level worker for a local company all his life before dying of old age a few days after his 71st birthday. She herself was 67, and had worked as a receptionist until she was essentially forced out and replaced by a younger, prettier one. She could afford this apartment and expenses, but not much more, on her Social Security and her husband's death benefits.

I told her that I'd known no other home than this, and that I, too, was just getting by. I enjoyed my life here as much as I could with my electronics to keep me busy.

"No girl in your life?"

"Nope. Last time I dated regularly was 6 years ago. She died of COVID, one of the first deaths in the country."

"Sorry to hear that, dearie."

"I'm over it now. Though I still miss her sometimes."

"So, about that dinner you mentioned... I'm ready for it. Tomorrow. I like simple things."

"6:00, then?"

"Sounds great, dearie."

At precisely 6:00 the next evening, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and welcomed Tillie inside.

"Smells good in here, Lou."

"Thanks, Tillie. I hope it tastes good as well."

I was glad to find that it did. Tillie happily consumed her hamburger patty, mashed potatoes, and side salad as we chatted. Before we knew it, our plates were empty.

"I hope you're not expecting me to tumble into bed with you now that you've fed me," Tillie said with a giggle.

The thought had never even crossed my mind. But now that she brought it up, Tillie was actually attractive. Slim build, small chest, just enough of a butt to grip, and lovely legs. Her round, smiling face was framed by her shoulder-length, pure white hair.

I wasn't much of a catch: short scruffy brown hair, a five o'clock shadow (I shave every morning because my beard grows in ugly patches), wiry without a lot of muscles, a slight paunch, and rail-thin chicken legs. And my cock wasn't anything special either. Six inches long and the ordinary thickness.

"I never do anything sexual on the first date," I told her. "But if you're interested, I could come over to your place tomorrow for dinner, and that would then be our second date."

Tillie let out a full-on laugh. "You're just teasing me, right? You can't possibly think I'm attractive."

I stood up, gestured for her to do the same, and then very pointedly ran my eyes over every inch of her.

"Tillie, you're prettier than any of the ladies my age I've dated. If you actually think I'm worthy of having sex with you, there is no way on Earth I would refuse you."

She paused for a long moment. Her eyes roamed my body. I could practically hear her judging what she saw.

"Come over tomorrow at 6 p.m. for dinner. And be prepared to spend the night."

"Yes, ma'am!"

She giggled again as I walked her to the door. Then she kissed me on the cheek and headed out, giving me a wink as she closed the door behind her.

I rang her doorbell at 6:00 the next evening, having showered and shaved half an hour before. Tillie opened it and let me in. The smells emanating from the kitchen area were fabulous.

The food was delicious, too. A meat pie with lightly steamed asparagus on the side. I complimented Tillie on her culinary skills.

After we finished our food and cleared the table, we made pit stops and headed for Tillie's bedroom. Once there, we both methodically removed all our clothes and climbed onto the bed.

"I've found it best to let the woman lead," I told Tillie.

She smiled. "Sounds good."

Then she pulled me against her and we kissed. The first kiss was gentle. The second one was lustful. Tillie hadn't had sex in eight years, as her late husband had lost his sex drive in his early sixties. Her tongue seemed to slide halfway down my throat.

"Wow," I said when we broke for air.

Tillie smiled as she ran her hands up and down my back. When her fingertips delicately slid along my spine, I shivered. I began caressing her in a similar fashion. She kissed me again and pressed her body against mine.

When she broke the kiss this time, she slid me downwards a bit. I got the hint and slowly traced my tongue between her pert breasts.

"Ooooh."

I slid my mouth to one of her nipples and gently suckled. Tillie's arms held me in place. I flickered my tongue across the tip, making her gasp slightly. Then I moved my mouth to her other nipple. She shivered and held me as firmly as she could. I could have easily gotten loose, but saw no reason to. I continued sucking on her nipples and using my tongue to tease the tips, alternating between her breasts. Tillie's moans grew more intense and after a bit, her entire body quivered.

"Good job, dearie. You just made me cum."

I smiled. My cock was already hard. Tillie reached down and put her hand on it.

"How about you make love to me now, dearie?"

She lay on her back and spread her legs invitingly. I lubed my pole with her fluids and eased my way in.

"That's good, honey. Take it nice and slow."

I did just that, building to a slow but steady rhythm. Tillie's legs wrapped around my hips.

"I've missed having a dick inside me."

I could tell. Her pussy was giving me a pleasant squeeze every time I slid in. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned forward enough to kiss her, while trying to keep my full body weight off of her. Twining tongues got her hot again, and I felt her box spasm around me.

"Mmmmmm."

I broke the kiss and lifted my torso back upwards, then focused on the lovemaking. In, out, in, out. Steady pace. Tillie's internal muscles were more actively squeezing me, as if trying to drain the cum from my cock.

"Go on, honey. Finish inside me."

I pumped in and out for about another minute, and when Tillie climaxed again, I squirted hot jets of my sperm into her. After my cock stopped twitching and started softening, I pulled out and lay down next to her.

"That was nice, Lou. Just what I needed. And since tonight is Friday, you can stay here all weekend. Tomorrow morning we can do some more sex stuff."

I liked that plan. Tillie turned out the lights and we fell asleep snuggled together.

When we woke, we did our morning routine and then returned to Tillie's bed.

"How good are you at pleasuring a woman with your tongue, Lou?"

"Um, well, I think I'm OK at it..."

"Let's find out."

Tillie used one hand to stroke my cock to hardness while her other hand worked between her legs. Then she lifted herself up and lowered her box onto my tongue. I gave an experimental lick as her lips touched the tip of my pole.

"See if you can find my clit, dearie."

I moved my tongue around until I did, then gently flicked the tip of my tongue over it a few times. Tillie slipped her mouth down onto my rod and slid her tongue up and down along the shaft as she shivered.

I put my finger on Tillie's love button and grazed it with my fingertip and my tongue went between her folds. Tillie pressed her body downwards as much as she could as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking me vigorously. Her hand found my balls and she teased them.

I sped the motion of my tongue inside her, swirling it to collect her juices. Her body was now trembling. The feel of her mouth on me was making my legs tense up. I could tell we were both getting close.

Tillie's legs suddenly locked in place as she climaxed. That set me off and she swallowed down every drop of my load. After we recovered, she climbed off me and lay down.

"That was great, Lou. Now I need to actually see you spurt, since you've finished twice in one of my holes. But that can wait until tonight."

We spent the rest of the day lying on her bed cuddling and chatting, except for when I helped her cook lunch and then dinner. In bed after dinner, Tillie lay next to me and reached her hand over.

"I like your dick, Lou. It's not so big as to split me in half, but it's big enough to pleasure me."

"Thanks."

Tillie wrapped her hand around my dick and slowly teased me with her fingertips until I grew hard. Her other hand was between her own legs.

"Mmmmm. You just lie still, dearie."

I obediently lay there like a lump, while Tillie slowly began stroking. Up, down, up, down. Her motion was gentle, and I enjoyed the steady rhythm. She was fingering herself at the same pace, clearly not in a rush.

She would sometimes stop her pumping to rub and tease just the head of my cock. It was a technique I wasn't familiar with, and the effect was to make me harder. Then she'd resume her steady up-down motion, and I would fall back into the stable pleasure mode.

Gradually, she sped her rhythm a bit. I noticed her body getting tense and she abruptly let out a cry of pleasure. She seemed to read my thoughts.

"Yes, I just came, honey. Now I can use both hands on you."

That she did. With one hand teasing my balls and the other pumping my cock, I quickly got very close. My legs locked up as she moved her hand smoothly on my shaft.

"Uhhh!"

That grunt was the only warning I gave her. Tillie smiled as she moved her hand even faster. She didn't release my cock until after every drop had been extracted. Then she cleaned me with a cloth.

"Superb, dearie. I'll let you go back tomorrow afternoon. But tomorrow morning there's one more thing I want to try."

"Anything you'd like, Tillie."

She kissed me, smiled, and turned out the lights.

Sunday morning, after I borrowed a razor from Tillie to clean up my beard as part of my morning routine (she used them for shaving her legs), we found ourselves back in the bed.

"I'm very glad you like me so much, Tillie."

"You're a sweet young man, Lou. And at my age I better cram in all the fun I want today, because there's no guarantee I'll wake up tomorrow."

She had a good point there. I kissed her.

"I hope you wake up for lots more tomorrows, so we can have plenty more fun."

"Thank you, dearie. Anyway, I may be old but I'm not boring. I like a little spice in the bedroom." She handed me a tube of lube and got on her hands and knees. "Lube my ass up and then fuck it."

"Okay..."

I was worried I'd hurt her, but if that's what she wanted...

I dripped some lube into her butt crack and some onto my cock, then eased into her bumhole at about one millimeter per second.

"Good boy. Nice and slow, honey. Take your time."

I moved back out, then in, at a snail's pace, gradually building to a slow rhythm as we both adjusted. She was very tight back there. I could already feel my cock twitch with excitement.

"Mmmmm."

Tillie reached a hand back and began rubbing her pussy as I gently slid in and out of her butt. I leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck, and she responded by pressing her body backwards, trying to make sure she got all of my rod in her ass. Encouraged, I continued to kiss her and then wrapped my arms around her, cupping her small, still-firm breasts and teasing her nipples.

Tillie moved with greater intensity and began actively squeezing my cock with her rear. I sped the pace just a bit. Her body quivered and she was moaning with pleasure. When she climaxed, I could feel the spasms of her pussy. That caused me to squirt my load into her tight butt.

We cleaned up in the shower and snuggled until lunch. Afterwards, I dressed, thanked Tillie, and started to head for the door.

"I think next Friday I'll come over to your place and spend the weekend," she said, pulling me in for one last kiss.

"I'd like that... a lot," I told her.

Six months later, we decided it would be best if we shared an apartment. That way we each only had to pay half the rent, and we could fall asleep next to each other every night. Which we did until she passed away of natural causes two years after moving in.