Aftermath of Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers

"One of the things Tonya told me is that Carl is sterile. Yes, sterile, no sperm, no babies. That means dear wife that unless you were fucking other guys at the same time you were not pregnant with Carl's black baby as Jill so eloquently put it, you were pregnant with my baby and you killed my baby.

"Yes, you killed my baby and I will never forgive you for that. Ever!"

Tears are running down Judy's face and she can barely stay upright in her chair. The look on her face was total horror at what she had done but I had no sympathy. Not for her and not for any of the others who had looks of disbelief on their faces too.

I had been standing up this whole time so when I was about to leave the room and my house I turned back to the group and said "By the way, Tonya told me that Carl confessed to affairs with several blond women in addition to Judy. Oh wait, I suppose I should mention that the list included Jill, and...Nancy, and...Pat too.

"So, guys it appears that all four of our wives are whores who wanted to try a black cock but at least I had the decency to tell you. None of you had the decency to tell me so I don't have a lot of sympathy for you now. Good luck with your marriages."

It was a few days later that Ray called Judy and said, "I am filing for divorce and you will be served soon. I think it would be wise of you to not fight me on this or everyone including your family will hear about your sordid tale. I promise to be fair to you even if your actions were not fair to me. Just sign the papers when you are served.

"The lease on this house is up in two months and I will pay the rent until then but if you want to stay there you will have to sign the lease on your own. There will be some spousal support I suppose but you don't earn that much less than I do so don't expect it to be a huge amount or to last too long. Just take the deal that is offered and sign the papers."

Epilog:

Judy was served two days later and signed the papers. After the requisite time the divorce was final. Judy had cried herself to sleep every night after Ray left and was almost comatose the day the divorce was final. She and Ray never talked again. She knew she had ruined her marriage and just couldn't forgive herself for what she had done. Eventually she started dating again but never had a serious relationship. She just couldn't be happy with someone else.

The other couples from their group were all still together even though they went through some tough times. Our first family gathering was a pretty tense. Our parents wanted Pat and I to kiss and make up but I wasn't prepared to do that yet. I guess she wasn't either because I got scowled at quite a bit. I really didn't care what she thought. Her husband Bruce did come up to me though and apologized to me.

He said, "I'm sorry Ray, I know now that I should have told you but Pat didn't want the subject to come up for obvious reasons. She knew if we spilled the beans with you that all the other affairs would come out too. I really am sorry though."

I told him, "Thanks Bruce. I wish you would have told me too; it would have kept me from wasting two years of my life."

I did call Tonya as soon as the divorce was final. She said, "Well, I expected you to call sooner Ray but I am glad you did now.

"You know Carl was not happy that you and I spent the week in Vegas but he knew he had to accept it. When I got home, I told him that I was going to ask you for a favor.

"Ray, would you consider fathering a couple of children for me? I want children and Carl will never be able to give them to me. I would love for you to be the father of my children. We hit it off in Vegas and I am sure you would have to agree that we are very compatible.

"During my fertile time I would come and stay with you for a few days and we can make love hopefully impregnating me. Carl is not happy about this either but I told him it was the only way I would stay with him so he agreed."

I was somewhat shocked by this but not totally. "Tonya, you know I like you a lot and we had a fantastic time in Las Vegas and making love with you was everything a man could want.

"I have to tell you though, a long-term affair and impregnating you isn't something I would want to do. I think that Carl deserved the week we had together but it isn't in my nature to do that to someone long-term. Plus, if I impregnate you, I would want to be in a relationship with you and be there to raise my children.

"I am sorry but I just can't do it the way you asked. If you decide to divorce Carl you and I can get to know each other and if we know we click we could get married and have children. That is my offer to you.

"Regardless, I think that you and I can be friends. I do know that we clicked that much in the short time we were together. Call me if you want to do lunch some time. Good luck Tonya, you are a wonderful woman."

The End

charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers
12