Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Straight, married man, experiences his first taste of cock.
1.4k words
4.48
41.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers

I've always been straight, but as I spend so much time 'going solo' these days, I find that I have to make those fantasies become more and more extreme to help me get in the mood. They went from straight sex, to threesomes to girl on girl and eventually man on man.

Even though the fantasies were hot and steamy, they were only ever going to be fantasies, as I'm 50 years old and happily married for 30 years with 3 grown up kids. I couldn't risk getting caught, even if I had the confidence to approach someone of the same sex, which I don't.

All of this is true, but then last year whilst on holiday in the Maldives with my wife and friends, I had an opportunity to fulfil at least one of those fantasies. I decided to take relaxing to the extreme by having an all over massage.

I arrived at the cabin to be greeted by the masseur (called Joni) , who was a twenty something male from Sri Lanka who spoke very little English. I was looking forward to my first ever massage, and relaxed very quickly. Joni indicated that I should strip naked, then gave me a small, nappy like, piece of clothes which barely covered either my arse or my cock.

He then asked me to lay on the bed and then applied hot oils moving, around the table/bed from one side to another. I noticed he was pressing his cock against my hand, accidentally I think, as he had to get close to the bed to reach the whole of my back. I thought nothing of it at first but the longer the massage progressed, the more the feeling of his cock pressing against my hand was turning me on.

I deliberately started leaving my hand in place, at the side of the bed and he continued to press his cock against it. Even through the thick fabric of his 'skirt' (not sure what these man-skirts are called) I could feel he was semi-hard. After a while I started to rub the back of my hand up and down over his cock. There was absolutely no response from him. He didn't pull away, but he didn't resist either.

Whilst oiling my back his hands ran up and down my thighs and very close to the crack of my arse, turning me on even more. I was nearly frantic. The first time he got close I let out a groan and raised my arse towards his hand. He did the same movement a couple of times and I felt the tips of his finger graze my hole. He then said something to me, which I couldn't make out. I was worried I'd been found out and he was complaining about my conduct, but I then he motioned to me to turn over onto my back.

He walked away to get some more oil and I looked down to see I had an erection which was straining to get out of the 'nappy'. Before he turned and walked back, I pulled the fabric to one side, exposing most of my, rock-hard, 9 inch cock. I lay on my back and he proceeded to oil and massage my stomach, chest and neck. I saw him glance at my cock. Twice! He continued to lean against my hand, which just happened to fall down beside the bed, and I could tell his semi-erection was growing.

He then massaged my legs and thighs, getting very close to my balls, causing the escape of another groan from me. After a few minutes I found some courage and started slowly rubbing the back of my hand up and down, over his cock while it was pressed up against me. He made no effort to pull away.

For a second our eyes met:

I said "everything OK?"

He smiled and said "Everything OK".

I then decided to let him know that it was no accident and made my intentions clear. Through the fabric of his 'skirt', I wrapped my hand around his cock. He continued with the massage with no apparent reaction. He changed sides and I did the same again, each time gripping each side of his cock through his 'skirt'. Still he didn't pull away. I started to pull his foreskin up and down, through the fabric of his skirt. At last, a reaction, and I noticed he was breathing harder, although his expression hadn't changed.

I smiled and again said "everything OK?"

He smiled and nodded. He was so young and I didn't want to pressure him.

With the massage, his hands got closer and closer to my cock, just catching the side every now and then.

I smiled and said "oh that feels good" and opened my legs a little.

His hands ran up and down my thighs, touching my balls and the edge of my cock, whilst staring straight into my eyes. I realised he understood my intentions completely as his hand ran up the length of my cock. He changed position and stood to my other side, continuing to massage my thighs. I took hold of his cock again. Still no reaction, but he didn't pull away. I smiled and he smiled back, still massaging and catching my cock with the back of his hand.

I then did something that surprised me as much as him. I slid my hand up inside his 'skirt' and took hold of his bare cock. There was a sharp intake of breath, but still he carried on massaging me. I held up his skirt with one hand and slowly started stroking his cock with the other. I looked him in the straight in the eyes and smiled and he smiled back. I looked down at my cock and then pulled the fabric to one side, exposing my erect cock completely. I then continued to stroke his cock.

He stared into my eyes, down at my cock and then into my eyes again, still massaging my chest. Then whilst massaging my thighs, he took hold of my cock and very slowly pulled back my foreskin, still staring into my eyes. I lay with him gently stroking my cock and he stood there while I pulled his foreskin back and forth. We did this for a few minutes and then I leaned over, rubbing his cock just inches from my face.

Without warning, I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth and gently started sucking the end. It was wonderful. At last a reaction, as he groaned and closed his eyes, whilst rubbing my cock.

I pulled his foreskin all the way back and ran my tongue around the tip of his cock. I sucked hard while I stroked him in my mouth. He moaned and groaned so much. I can't remember ever being more turned on. His cock was shorter than mine, but very thick. I loved sucking every inch.

We did this for a few minutes but I was so turned on that I knew it wasn't going to last. I started wanking him faster and sucking him for all I was worth. I didn't really think through how this was going to end, but I couldn't stop now. His breathing was getting deeper and his hips started thrusting his cock into my mouth.

He said something I couldn't understand and then started to pump his come down my throat. This was new territory for me. I'd never had a man come in my mouth before, let alone swallow. I thought he was never going to stop pumping copious amounts of cum into my mouth. But it was glorious and I just kept sucking. I took one last long suck of his gorgeous cock and then laid back.

Once he had come he focused on my cock even more. He started running his fingers over my nipples and continued to pull my foreskin back and forth, never taking his eyes off mine. I knew I was dangerously close to a climax. When I came it was epic. I thought I was going to pass out. I cried out so loud I was convinced someone outside the cabin would hear me. When I looked up Joni was still smiling at me. He cleaned me up with a towel and continued with the massage.

Afterwards, again I said "everything OK?"

He smiled and nodded and then said "everything good. But no speak, OK?" and raised a finger to his lips.

I nodded. No speak. Our secret.

With over a week of our holiday left, I decided I would be seeing Joni again.

This first, wonderful experience of another man has given me the taste for more. Now hoping to fulfil my dream of a similar experience back home in East Anglia.

Please give me feedback if you like my story. Every word is true.

JimDoris
JimDoris
23 Followers