Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Old friends meet for a sexy afternoon rendezvous.
1k words
4.43
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers

I finally arrive in the city. There were a lot of stops and the train ride seemed unending. Walking out of the station I am immersed in the sounds and scents. I check the time and see I can catch some sights.

Walking amongst the people, I am distracted by my thoughts. I was so surprised you could meet up on such short notice. It has been too long and I look forward to catching up.

Perusing the stores to pass the time, I hear my phone and check my messages. You are on your way. Exiting onto the street, I see I'm a few blocks from the park where we are going to meet. I feel excitement building inside and pick up my pace.

Arriving, I see you leaning against a rock across the street. We have known each other for years and still my heart never fails to flip every time I see you. I catch your eye and we both break into smiles as I cross the street to meet you. Your arms are outstretched, I move into them and feel you tighten around me.

"How are you?" you whisper into my hair.

Sighing, into your arms, "I'm really well now."

Taking another deep breath of you, I back up and ask, "Do you want to catch up over coffee?"

Looking deep into my eyes. You whisper, "I really want to see you naked."

My stomach drops and my skin starts to burn as I catch my breath. All I can do is look at you and nod. Breaking the hold, you grab my hand and start to lead me through the park. I look at you with intrigue and you just smile. Exiting the park, we end up downtown blending into the crowd. You stop in front of a nondescript door.

"I found this spot while taking a walk at lunch and thought it would be perfect to share with you."

We enter a small foyer; you turn to the desk on the right. I hang by the stairs as you sign a book. Turning around you spin the key and there's that smile reserved for me.

Touching my shoulder, we climb up the staircase and down the narrow hallway to a door. Opening it, your hand slides to my hip and you guide me in. The room is small with a queen bed and side table filling most of the space.

We squeeze in and you push me against the door with a hard kiss. Your hands tracing my curves. I push back into your hands and you start to slide off my shirt.

Bending, you trace my waist with your tongue and undo my pants. I gasp and you throw me on the bed. You tear off your shirt and finish pulling off my pants. Laying on my back, you stop and stare at me with need in your eyes. I see your pants straining against your hardness.

I sit back up on the edge and open your pants. Releasing you, I see you are bare underneath and feel you unfastening my bra. You step out of your pants and pull off my bra.

I bring my lips to your tip and lick. You growl and I slide my lips down your hard shaft. Filling my mouth, you thrust and I gag. You hold my face and move to my shoulders. Pushing me back on the bed you pull off my panties as you kneel between my legs. You breathe in my scent as you trace my lips with a soft finger. Your tongue slides down my slit. My breath heavy with desire.

Standing you roll me as you pull back the cover and join me on the bed. You kiss me deeply and I taste myself on your lips. Your firm hands roughly run over my soft body while I run mine through your thick hair.

Distracted in the moment my attention is soon brought back to your teeth grazing my nipples. Your hands move to my breasts and you start rolling them in your hand. My nipples harden with your sucking and nibbling. You trace my body with your tongue to my waist. Spreading my legs, you slide between. I wrap them around your body as my moans grow.

Slowly you work your mouth over my stomach and stop at my pussy, now open for you. You dip a finger into my nectar and bring it to your mouth. Sucking your finger slowly, you look deep in my eyes.

My breath now heavy in anticipation. We have discussed this and I nod to you. You bring your tongue onto my clit, licking and sucking while you slide two fingers into my wetness. I spread my thighs a little wider and in goes your third finger. I feel full as you lightly pump my cunt. You stop and look up, I nod again and you suck harder as your fourth finger enters my pleasure. My tight walls are feeling the pressure and I have to breathe. My juices still run slick over your hand. You slow your attention to my clit and slowly add your thumb, I moan and catch my breath. It's so tight but so good. I look and see you watching me.

"You're so sexy," you murmur.

My hips rolling to adjust as you rub my clit with your other hand. The pleasure is intense and starts to roll in faster waves. Your eyes on mine, I tighten on your hand. My body shaking hard as I scream, cumming hard.

You remove your hand and straddle me, entering your hard shaft to feel the end of my peak. I slow down as you pick up your pace. I close my legs around you and meet your thrusts as your balls hit my ass. I watch your face tighten as I feel you push hard. Your growl is low and deep as you fill me. Your body collapses on mine with relief.

Sharing sweaty kisses and light caresses you reposition me so we can spoon. We find our breaths and drift off to recover, dreaming about our next rendezvous.


SugarWhip
SugarWhip
10 Followers