Afternoon Delight with My Hygienist

Story Info
My hygienist has an unusual approach to a cleaning.
3.6k words
4.63
22.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had some serious dental work done in recent years. As a result, my dentist has me come in every four months for a cleaning, where most people have to endure this process only twice in a year's time. For most, this would be an unwelcome development. In my case, I actually look forward to the cleaning. It's not so much for the cleaning, although it's good to know that all the expensive work I've had done is holding up, but for the hygienist.

Kim, my hygienist, is a little pixie in her mid 40's. She's slight, maybe 5'4" and around 120 lbs, with light brown hair and blue eyes. She has a nicely presented, as best I can see in scrubs, pair of C cup tits, and a little round ass that's a delight to watch as she leads me to the exam room, her pony tail swinging as she walks. How many times I have wished I could just reach out and take a bite of that sweet ass!! On top of all that attractiveness, she has a very gentle touch, almost loving, that puts me at ease. How many times I daydreamed about her ministering to me in ways that would make my experience end in a happy moment. I wondered if she ever noticed the bulge in my pants while I lay in her chair.

I was assigned to her a couple of years ago, when the hygienist whom I had been seeing retired. Too bad, I really liked her. Oh, well, life moves on. It turned out to be for the best, as I quickly found Kim to be as engaging as she was attractive, and we got along easily. She also was a fan of 70's music, and always had a playlist of 70's tunes on while she tended to my teeth. She'd kid me about knowing all the songs and artists. I'd kid her about being too young to remember when they came out. We'd laugh, and then I'd name the next song as the intro played, and we'd laugh some more.

Things took an interesting turn one afternoon when the player had "Afternoon Delight" going. Kim said it was a fun song, one of her favorites, but she could never recall the name of the group.

"Starland Vocal Band," I said.

"I should have known you'd know," she said, laughing.

"Of course. I remember when it was released." Kim echoed me, and we both laughed. "1976," I said.

"I was born in '77," she replied.

"I graduated high school in 1977."

"You're old," Kim teased.

"Yeah, but I saw all the great bands," I shot back, making Kim laugh. "Afternoon Delight was a fun song from a more relaxed time." I looked up at Kim. "People were discovering that love making didn't have to always happen at night under the covers. Not that they didn't really know it already." Little River Band's "Reminiscing" came on.

Kim nodded in agreement. There was suddenly a look in her eyes that said, 'I could get into that.' She thought a moment. "Yeah, people seem to have to rediscover things sometimes." She resumed her poking and prodding for a few moments, then set me up for X rays, which nowadays come back immediately. She got them pulled up on the computer, then went to get the dentist so he could look and see what attention I might need other than removing my lower to check for any problems, and drop it in the dentist strength Efferdent they use there. Meanwhile, George Harrison's "Cracker Box Palace" and Carly Simon's "You're So Vain" played away.

As Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" was playing a few minutes later, the dentist came in, gave me a good look over, asked how my lower was doing-it was a full set mounted on four implanted posts, and is pretty solid-gave me the OK, and went back to the patient he had been working on. That left Kim and me alone in the exam room for the duration.

"Well, back to the afternoon delight," I quipped.

Kim laughed at the song reference, then looked at me quizzically. She went to the sliding door, pulled the curtain over it, and then checked down the hall. She had the last of three rooms on a long hallway, so not too many people would be coming back here, if any at all. She pulled the door shut, and locked it. "Nights Are Forever Without You" by England Dan and John Ford Coley was playing on the radio.

"I have an idea," she said, looking at me. She kicked off her sneakers, leaving her in anklet socks, then untied the drawstring on her pants and pulled them down, kicking them off. She was now standing in front of me in a scrub top, and pink panties that were mostly hiding what looked like a nice triangle of dark hair. She smiled again, and pulled down on her panties, revealing what I suspected, a nicely thick patch of hair between her legs, slightly darker than up top. I was already well on the way to a good hard on when Kim locked the door. Now I was reaching full mast, which was obvious to her as she looked at me in her chair.

Kim reached down, rubbing the front of my shorts, smiling. "I think someone is ready for some afternoon delight." She undid my belt, and quickly had me unbuttoned and unzipped. She pulled my shorts down to my knees. She smiled and licked her lips as my stiff cock came into view, bobbing above me now that it was released from its confinement. "Nice. I always thought you'd have something good in here for me. It looks way better now that I can see it out in the open."

"You noticed??" I got hard every time I was in Kim's chair.

"How could I not?? I saw your pants swell!!" Kim stroked me, then leaned forward and took the head in her mouth for a couple of moments, swirling her tongue around it. I swelled at her attention. "I think I'm going to enjoy riding this." She stroked me a couple more times. She then let go, and moved her instrument tray next to the chair, so it was easy to reach, though I wondered, from the position, where she was going to stand.

I got that answer right away. Kim climbed up on the chair, straddling me. Fortunately, my dentist didn't skimp when it came to spending on exam chairs; these were quite wide, and Kim was easily able to get her legs around me. I watched her outer labia flex and spread as she climbed up, revealing her inner lips.

She looked me in the eye, leaned forward to kiss me gently, and took my cock in her hand. Next thing, I felt the head probing her labia as she rubbed it up and down. She didn't need to do much to get herself ready, she was already pretty wet from what I could tell, though she let out a couple of long sighs as she ran the head over her clit. Finally ready, she sat up and pushed down, and I felt my cockhead spread her labia and enter her warm, wet pussy. She sank down til I felt her sweet round ass rest on my balls. Her face contorted for a second as she felt me filling her void, then she smiled. "Now let's get to work," she said, reaching for her tools. The radio played Leo Sayer's "When I Need You."

Kim reached over and picked up the tool with the hook on the end, and I felt her pussy move on me as she leaned. When she went into my mouth to start scraping the plaque from my teeth, I could feel her pussy pull up on my cock, and then settle back down as she leaned back to wipe the hook off, then pull away again as she leaned forward again to get some more scraping done.

This was the way it went for the next 40 minutes or so, Kim moving up and back as she worked. I don't cum as fast as I did when I was younger, and the gentle back and forth slowly brought me to heightened arousal, but not enough to set me off. It was the most sensuous of experiences, since our coupling was completely unhurried, almost an afterthought. Kim's focus on getting the job of cleaning my teeth done made the sex part of it secondary, but it was such an exquisite distraction, and while I was in no danger of cumming too soon, I was rock hard the entire time. I wish I could have had a video set up showing my cock in her pussy, and the way her labia flexed and stroked and spread around me as she moved.

Kim was also feeling the distraction. While she was attentive to the task at hand-and good at it, she didn't poke me with any of the sharp instruments she was using-she was definitely feeling the tension build. About 15 minutes into her work, she sighed, and put down her utensils as Billy Joel's "The Stranger" played. She sat back, taking my cock deep in her, sighed, then I felt her pussy get very wet, her face contorting as she came. I took her hands as her hips shook, and she looked down at me longingly.

"Sorry, I was trying to hold that off longer,"

I smiled at her, squeezing her hands in mine. "Don't apologize. That was the whole point of doing this, to have that happen while we were engaged in this most unusual way. That's the delight. I hope it happens more times." I looked at Kim, letting go of one hand so I could hold her face. "I hope I can hold off til you're done. I want this to last as long as we can make it. Then we can have a proper ending where we both can have our release."

Kim took my hand, pressing it to her cheek. "Hmmm, that would be nice." She smiled and kissed my hand. "But it would be kind of cool if you got where you just couldn't wait anymore, and came inside me totally without warning." I felt her moisten around me. "That would be hot, feeling your cum shooting into me, just because you couldn't stop it." she said in a loud whisper. My cock stiffened at the idea. "Wow, you got hard!!" said Kim, feeling my reaction to her comment.

"I like the way you think. I'm 62, and don't cum like I did when I was much younger, so I may not get there for a while yet. I kissed her hand. "But the idea of just blasting a load into you is exciting."

Kim smiled. "You never know." She winked. "Anything's possible." She smiled again, and took up her tools. Dire Straits' "Sultans of Swing" started playing. Fifteen minutes later, after more of Kim riding up and down on me, I released a long, slow, oozing load of cum. Not a full on orgasm, more like a big dribble of precum. Kim became a lot slipperier as my cum seeped from the head of my cock and lubed her as it ran down my shaft. "Ooh, I felt that," said Kim giggling at the hot feel of my semen flowing into her.

As she felt it filling her, she sat up, taking my leaking dick all the way to her cervix, her insides now well oiled with my cum. Her face screwed up, and I felt her pussy juice around me profusely, and she bit her forearm to stifle a cry of ecstasy. "Cherchez La Femme" by Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band started to play. Wow, this girl's really doing a deep dive on these 70's tunes. No wonder I like her so much.

It took a couple of minutes, but Kim finally regained her composure. In the meanwhile, I was enjoying the feel of her soaked pussy, now filled with my cum and her juices, and I could smell the aroma of our combined orgasmic sauce. Kim looked at me, beads of sweat on her face, but a satisfied look now that's she'd had the good cunt cum she'd been working toward for the last half hour.

"We need to get you finished," she said, smiling at me. "I'll never get your cleaning done at this rate, if you keep making me cum like that."

"Well, let's get me finished, then you can finish me," I teased.

"Almost there on both counts. All I have left is to polish you up..."

"I think you've been doing a great job of that already. Look what it's got you."

Kim moved up and down a couple of times, feeling the mess that was coating the inside of her pussy. "Yeah, I'll say!!" "With a Little Luck" by Paul McCartney played in the background.

Kim made quick work of the polishing, her faster pace getting me closer to the inevitable finish we'd been anticipating for almost an hour. She put the drill with the polish attachment on the tray, and looked at me. "Done!!" she said. She leaned forward to kiss me. "Now let's get you done."

Kim sat back. I looked down, seeing her dark pubes surrounding my cock as she leaned away from me. I reached to her, running my fingers through her bush. I played in the thick hair as she rocked on me gently. "This is luxurious, I love a hairy pussy."

"I had a boyfriend who wanted me to shave it, or at least trim it back. He didn't like going down on me hairy."

"Where's he now??"

"Gone," said Kim with a smile.

"We need to go on a date. I'll lick right through that little hair pie til you scream."

"Oh..." said Kim, not expecting that much enthusiasm. She smiled again. "We'll have to do that." While we were talking, I had started to rub my thumb on her clit, which was having the desired effect, and her breathing was starting to get short. I began to slowly thrust up from underneath, now that I didn't have to worry about being skewered by sharp instruments. It wasn't going to be long now for either of us, and my cock was swelling as I neared my own climax.

I pushed deep into Kim, which she noticed right away from the pressure on her womb, and the way I was filling her pussy. I circled her clit a couple more times, making her whimper, and her hips shudder, and pushed in so that the base of my cock would hit into her clit as I pulled my hand away. I grabbed her ass, pulling her tight to me. She started to wail, biting her forearm again to contain the sound.

"Kim, sweetie..."

"Inside me. Cum inside me. I want your cum. I want your cum to fill me, God, I want your cum...." she said through her own building orgasm. I was over the edge now, and I started to shoot long, thick ropes of sperm deep into her spasming cunt. The heat of my cum shooting into her cervix kicked her up a notch, and she let out a cry as her hips shook and convulsed on top of me. I hoped nobody was in the hallway, since at this stage, we were well past the point of no return, and we'd have been seriously busted if someone heard Kim's outcry. I was cumming in her to "Feels So Good" by Chuck Mangione.

After the initial bursts of cum, I slacked off to where my cock was only oozing cum into Kim, and she was able to relax, leaning down to rest her head on my shoulder after a long kiss. We just lay there panting for about five minutes, til my cock softened up and slipped out of her with a slurp. I immediately felt the wetness of my cum and her woman cum on my balls as it spilled from her. She giggled as she felt the same mix dripping from her slowly closing labia. The Eagles' "Take It To The Limit" was playing on her radio. I love when karma times things so wonderfully.

We stayed there, Kim on top of me, for another ten minutes or so. She always scheduled a longer block of time for my cleanings than most, due to their more extensive nature, so there was nobody after me that day, fortunately. As we lay there, the Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love" played, then I heard the familiar opening of Donna Summer's "Love To Love You, Baby."

"Is this the airplay version or extended play??" I asked Kim.

"Why do you ask?? I think it's the air play version."

"The extended play is the version where she gets quite, um, vocal. If someone heard it, they'd think somebody back here is having sex."

Kim burst out laughing at that comment. "Oh, that would never happen in an exam room. We're all professionals here," she said, still laughing. She lifted her head and kissed me.

I let out a heavy sigh, knowing our time would soon be done. "That was a most delightful afternoon. I must be the only guy on the planet who looks forward to getting his teeth cleaned."

Kim laughed. "I'd bet you probably are." Kim sat up, straddling me. "But I'd also bet most guys don't have a hygienist who has a crush on them, either," she said, smiling. I just looked up at her and smiled. I'd liked her all along. I knew her touch with me was different. But I would not have expected this.

"Really now!!"

"Yeah, when we first started together a couple of years ago, and you knew all about the 70's music, and then you were so easy to work with, I started to really like you. Then I noticed you'd always get hard while I was working on you. I was really tempted to give you a good stroking, but realized I should be professional, and all that provider-patient stuff, and so on. And I couldn't help but wonder what you were hiding in there, and how it would be to ride you. Then today, when Afternoon Delight was on, it was just too much, and you were already getting hard for me even before we started, I decided to take a chance."

I just looked up at Kim. I had to smile. I took her hands in mine. "I'm glad you did. I've had a crush on you for a long time, too. I dreamed about something like this every time I was here. This was way better than I ever dreamed." The radio was playing Pink Floyd's "Us and Them."

"Me, too," said Kim. "By the time we got to the end, I was so crazy for you to cum in me."

"I could tell," I laughed, recalling how she begged for it. Kim laughed with me, then leaned down to kiss me, then slowly dismounted both me and the chair, a long streak of cum running down her left leg as she stood. She giggled at how it tickled going down her thigh. I watcher her run her finger up her leg, gathering my cum, then licking it off. She raised her eyebrows as she smacked her finger out of her lips. "Tasty!!"

"Lots more where that came from. We should get together some time, you can have it from the source." Gary Wright's "Dream Weaver" came on.

Kim smiled as she found her panties and stepped into them, a glob of semen dripping into them as she pulled them up over her very wet and matted pubes. "Don't want to clean that up??" I asked.

She smiled. "No way, unh unh. I want to feel this as much as I can the rest of the day."

"You might be feeling it tomorrow too."

"That would be OK too." She stepped into her scrub pants, tying them. Kim lowered the chair, and I stood, and Kim sat in the chair, taking my cock in her mouth, taking her time licking me clean. It was marvelous feeling her mouth on me. I hoped we'd be doing more of that soon. "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas came on as we dressed.

I pulled my shorts up, and got so I was looking respectable, or at least like my hygienist hadn't just ridden me to an epic orgasm in the chair. Kim brushed her hair out, since she'd gotten rather wild during our finish. We kissed deeply, our fingers hanging together as we separated.

"I'll walk you out," she said, as "Jackie Blue" by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils started. I pulled her to me for a quick kiss.

"Give me your phone number," I said. She did, and I sent her a text. "Now you have mine. I'll call you, we'll get together soon, and really have some delight-or maybe some nights in white satin!!"

Kim laughed. Cool, I love the Moody Blues. She then got an 'uh oh' look on her face.

"OK??" I asked.

"I just dripped." She smiled. "And dripped some more." She sighed and looked at me. "My panties are going to be soaked by the time I get home."

"Sounds like an afternoon delightful mess," I teased. She laughed and slapped my arm, and opened the door to the hallway. Paul Simon's "Slip Sliding Away" started as we slipped down the hall to the front desk. I got my bill, and set up the next cleaning. Kim stood next to me, and I made my farewell. The receptionist couldn't see it, but Kim and I held hands the whole time we were up there. As I left, she squeezed my hand.

"See you soon," she said softly. The anticipation in her eyes was unmistakable. I won't disappoint her.