Afternoon Snack

Story Info
After an excruciating tease, you fuck me in the kitchen.
2.2k words
4.66
29.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love being teased, and this afternoon, you decide to indulge me.

I'm in the kitchen, finishing a snack over the island counter when you approach from behind. Your arms reach down to wrap around my waist, and you bring your lips to the side of my neck, kissing it gently.

"Well, hello there," I say, leaning back into you. I can already feel your cock start to harden against the small of my back, and I raise myself up on my tippy toes so I can lightly wiggle my ass against it.

"Hey, babe," you respond, kissing upwards on my neck towards my ear. Your hands trail upwards from my waist to cup my tits over my shirt. I've been lazily lounging around the house, so I'm not wearing a bra, and you can feel my nipples poke through under your touch. You use your index fingers to trace circles around my nipples, and I sigh, melting into you. You know how much this turns me on... and how it makes me desperately wish you'd be rougher.

You came in intending to tease, though, and you're going to draw it out for as long as possible. One of your fingers continues to circle my nipple while your other hand slowly reaches down towards my crotch. You're being extra mean today, and you take your time, your hand trailing over my stomach at an excruciating pace until you reach my mound. I part my legs to give you easier access. Your hand reaches between them, and with your middle finger, ever so slightly, you rub my crotch over my panties and shorts. I gasp.

"How long are you going to draw it out?" I whimper. I can't see your face, but I can tell you're smiling when you respond.

"As long as I want to. Don't you know how this works?"

I do, in fact, know how this works. You know exactly how to taunt me, exactly where to touch, exactly how much pressure to apply. You know that the longer you do this, the more desperate I'll get, even to the point of begging and crying for release. You once brought me to the point of almost sobbing as I pleaded for you to fuck me, please, fuck me. Contrary to what the tears might've suggested, I savored every minute of it. It's what I fantasize about when I'm teasing myself on my own.

You reach down for the waistband of my shorts, but not my panties, and start to tug them down. I feel them fall to the floor and know it's my cue to step out of them. You kick them to the side, and your hand finds my crotch again, this time only covered by one layer of fabric. Your middle finger finds my slit and starts to trace it, back and forth. Every time you reach my clit, your finger gives a light flick, causing my whole body to twitch. My whimpers sync up with your movements as I lean my head against your chest. You chuckle.

"Do you have any idea how wet you're getting?" you ask. I'm in such a state of heightened bliss that I can't find the words to respond, so I shake my head. You push your finger into my crotch with the slightest pressure. "You're so wet, I can feel it through your panties. They're getting damp. You're going to soak through them soon."

I nod, moaning as you continue to tease my slit. "You know what that makes you?"

I know what you're going to say, and I want you to say it so badly. You know this is one of my favorite things to hear and that it'll make me instantly lose it. My breathing quickens. "What does it make me?"

You abruptly remove both of your hands from my body, no longer teasing any part of my body. I whine and reach for your arms, trying to move them back on my body, but you move them away and laugh. I can tell you're enjoying this, and the more I whine, the more you laugh.

Then, I feel your hands on my hips, yanking down my panties. Your hand finds my crotch again. You press your middle finger into my bare slit, and I moan as you slide it up to my clit. I'm so wet that I can feel it leaking out of my pussy and spreading between my thighs. I start moaning louder, losing control of my breathing.

I feel your lips on my neck again, brushing my ear. "You're pathetic."

I fucking lose it. I try to move my body so I can grind against you and push your finger deeper into my pussy, but with every movement, you adjust your touch to never give me what I want. Your finger starts to circle around my clit without touching it directly, occasionally rubbing into its hood, which drives me wild.

With your other hand, you unzip your pants and pull them down along with your boxers. Your bare dick is now pressed against my lower back, stiff as a rock. I can even feel some wetness from precum leaking out of it. You take a step back and crouch down to match my height, holding your cock at its base while guiding it towards my cunt. You push it between my legs to rub against my slit, replacing your finger from moments before.

"You're so fucking wet," you say, coating your dick in my juices as you slide it between my legs. "You're so wet that I could just fuck you right now. No fingering, no lube, no warm-up -- I bet I could take my cock and just shove it in your cunt right now. That's how fucking wet you are."

I moan and squeeze your cock between my thighs. I'm so aroused from your teasing that I'm already on the edge of cumming, and feeling you plunge into me would instantly push me over.

"Please fuck me," I beg, my eyes starting to water. "Please, baby, please just fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Please."

You laugh. "Aw, my poor baby wants me to fuck her, huh?" You continue to rub your dick against the opening of my pussy, and at this point, it's soaking wet. You grab its base, making me think you're going to finally push it inside me, but you intend to draw it out until I am literally crying for your cock. You continue to rub it against my crotch, and every few seconds, you push its head slightly into me before pulling it away.

"Do you want me to shove it inside you?"

My eyes well up, and I feel a tear drip down my cheek. "Yes, please shove it inside me. Please."

The head of your cock glides against my pussy lips, and once again, you push in lightly before pulling away. "Do you want me to fill up your tight little cunt?"

I'm crying now, whimpering and trying as best as I can to push myself against you. "Yes, I want you to fill me up with your cock. I want you to shove it all the way in. I want you to fill me all the way up. Please, baby."

"Look at you. Crying for my cock. Begging me to fuck you. So pathetic. Such a pathetic slut. I want to hear you say it. Tell me how pathetic you are."

At this point, I'm so desperate that I'll do or say anything just to feel you inside me. I lean up and look back at you, trying my best to look into your eyes. "I'm a pathetic slut. I'm your pathetic slut. Please, baby." I turn my head more and meet your gaze. "Please just fuck me, any way you want, as rough as you want. Show me what a slut I am. Please just fuck me."

You smile and then lean down to kiss me, surprising me with how tender you are. Our lips press together, and our tongues mingle in sync. While kissing me, you continue to slide your dick against my slit, coating it with my juices. I feel like I'm floating in a state of bliss from your teasing when you suddenly pull away.

"If you say so."

With that, you grab your cock, aim it at the opening of my cunt, and plunge it all the way inside me. I gasp, my eyes widening as I revel in the fullness of feeling all 7 inches of your dick inside me. I hear you groan from behind me as you fuck me, slowly at first, then picking up your pace. Every thrust pushes me closer and closer to orgasm as my pussy pulsates around your cock.

I've lost all control of my ability to stay quiet at this point, and hearing your moans only drives me more and more wild. My breathing becomes more frantic as you fuck me harder and harder, our bodies intertwined in frenetic motion. "Baby," I breathe between moans, "Baby, I'm going to cum already. You're gonna make me cum."

You grab my face and point it towards yours, kissing me roughly. Your other hand reaches for my chest to grip my tits, pulling me closer to you. "Yeah? You're gonna cum?"

"Y-yes," I reply.

"Then fucking cum for me, you little slut."

My eyes roll back as I finally cum. The walls of my pussy squeeze your cock as I'm bathed in bliss; the feeling rolls through my body and leaves me a quivering mess, hungry for more.

You let me rest for a moment before turning my body around to face you, hoisting me up by my legs, and lifting me onto the counter. Without hesitation, you guide your cock back between my open legs and plunge it straight back into my cunt. I gasp, feeling the full length of your shaft inside me once again. You fuck me steadily, rhythmically, reminding me with each thrust that my pussy is yours. It's not long before I'm on the brink of orgasm once more, and once you sense this, you decide it's time to draw it out again.

With your cock still inside me, you wrap your arms around my thighs and pick me up from the kitchen counter. You swiftly carry me towards the living room and sit down on the couch. I'm now straddling you, and your hands reach back to grab my ass cheeks.

"Ride my cock, slut," you order, smacking one of my ass cheeks. I nod eagerly and start fucking you, just the way you like it. This time, I get to watch you lose control, your jaw falling open every so slightly as low groans escape your lips. I decide it's my turn to be a little mean and draw it out for you. As I slowly raise my body up, I squeeze my pussy, gripping your cock tightly. Then, I quickly lower my body back down, relaxing the walls of my pussy so you can fully feel how wet I am as I fully impale myself on your cock again. I love bouncing on you like this, and I know you love it too -- except for the fact that I get to torment you a little by not going faster.

I smile as I watch your eyes roll back. I start grinding my hips slightly every time I raise my body up, at which point you decide you can't take it anymore. You look me in the eyes. "My turn." You grab my ass cheeks to raise me up slightly, and then you start driving your dick into me from below. This time, I can tell you're close to cumming, and watching the lust in your eyes as you fuck me harder and harder brings me closer, too. You have no more patience to tease me; it's time to just fuck each other senseless.

As my orgasm builds, my whimpers turn to desperate moans, and your arms are wrapped around my body, pulling me closer as you fuck me.

"Whose pussy is this?" You growl at me.

"Y-yours... fuck, it's yours."

"That's right. I'm gonna fuck your tight little cunt until I cum inside you. Is that what you want? Do you want me to fucking fill you up with my cum?"

I'm so close... I can't take it. "Yes please... yes please fill me up... baby, please..."

"Are you going to cum with me, slut? Are you going to cum on my cock again? Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fill me up, please, fill me up while I cum all over your cock. Please..."

"I'm gonna fucking cum," you groan, bringing me over the edge. My pussy convulses as your cock shoots spurts of hot cum into me, our bodies collapsing into each other, riding this wave together.

I wrap my arms around your neck and fall against you, utterly exhausted. My legs twitch as my orgasm recedes. I can feel your cum start to leak out of my pussy, dripping onto your legs and the couch beneath us. You turn your head to kiss me on the forehead, smiling.

"How's that for an afternoon snack?"