Afterparty

Story Info
A newly-engaged woman wears a clit shield.
2.7k words
4.67
6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
352 Followers

Lane proposed to Jessica with two pieces of jewelry: a ring for her finger, and a shield piercing for her clit. After their engagement party, he finally helps Jessica experience the vaginal orgasm she's been hoping for. 2.5k words, sensitive content rating.

Content warnings/tags: consensual spanking, including genital spanking; use of mild degrading language in a consensual kink relationship/scene; mild exhibitionism/risk of discovery; sexual activity in a moving vehicle

As Lane started the car, Jessica squirmed in the passenger seat beside him. He smirked.

It was late, and both the car and parking lot were dark. They'd just wrapped up their engagement party; a very classy affair, arranged at a local brewery by Jessica's mother. All of their friends and family had an excellent time, and Jessica had shown off her engagement ring all night.

Of course, the attendants didn't know about the...other piece of jewelry. The one that Lane had also bought for Jessica along with the ring when he'd proposed.

It had been her idea initially--well, in the same way that the engagement had been her idea; she'd just started talking one day about 'when we're married' and 'whenever you propose', as if it was a foregone conclusion, and he took the hint.

And, in the same way, one day she'd shown him the website of a specialized piercing shop--one with the big text at the top advertising SAFE & SECURE CLIT SHIELDS--and had said 'wouldn't it be fun if'.

At that point, they'd been experimenting with orgasm control for a while; she hadn't had an orgasm in a few weeks, and he thought she might be a little lust-crazed. One of the reasons it was so easy to control her orgasms, after all, was that Jessica had never had an orgasm without some clitoral stimulation--Lane could fuck her as long as he wanted, but no matter how horny she was, if he didn't touch that magic button, she wasn't getting off.

That night, he tied her down and sucked her clit until she came three times, to try and remind her why she might not want to lock the thing away so permanently.

Two days later, she showed him the website again. He took the hint.

When he'd proposed, he'd given her a ring, and then he'd given her the appointment card for the piercing appointment set up for the next day. She'd been overjoyed.

Three months later, and Jessica hadn't had a single orgasm since the clit shield had gone on.

Not because she absolutely couldn't; in fact, it had started to become clear after month one that she was going to come eventually. She'd gotten close several times, shuddering and wailing as Lane finished in her, begging for him to keep going. But--as he'd reminded her--they'd decided she didn't need to come any more; so she hadn't...yet.

The desperation was written across her face as she rubbed her thighs together and shimmied in her seat in response to the vibrations of the car motor starting up.

"When we get home," he informed her, "I'll fuck you on the kitchen table."

"Yes," Jessica groaned, her back curving and her eyes sliding half-shut like she was already imagining his dick sliding into her. "Oh, fuck, babe, I need it. I've been thinking about you fucking me all night."

"Yeah?" Lane grinned and placed a hand on her thigh, rubbing her sensitive skin through the thin fabric of her dress. Jessica's eyelids fluttered and her knees fell open a bit.

A sharp tap on the car window made them both jump. Jessica squeaked and quickly pressed her knees together again, sitting up straight.

Lane turned and rolled the window down. Brent, one of his long-time friends and a guest at the party, shoved his head halfway into the car through the open window.

"Hey. Hey. I just wanted to say congratulations again. You guys are such--such a beautiful couple," Brent slurred happily. He'd had a few too many shots towards the end of the party.

"Thank you, Brent," Jessica said.

"Thanks, buddy. Wasn't Derek driving you home?" Lane asked.

"Yeah," Brent said, smiling widely, and didn't elaborate. A second later, Derek jogged up behind him and wrapped an arm around Brent's shoulders.

"Sorry, he got away from me. Come on, Brent, party's over," he said, extricating Brent from the car window.

"I just wanted to say con...congraduations," Brent protested. Jessica turned away and put a hand to her mouth to hide a laugh. "That's my best friend. That guy is my best friend. He's such a good guy. And Jessica's so...cool."

"Yeah, I know. He's my best friend too, Brent, and we all like Jessica. Come on," Derek said, herding him away from the car. "Congrats, guys."

"Thanks, Derek," Lane said.

He leaned out the window and watched until Brent and Derek were loaded into Derek's car, then rolled his window up and looked at Jessica. She looked back at him, her face flushed red and her eyes bright with laughter. He raised his eyebrows at her. "Roll up your dress."

The smirk of amusement dropped off her face and her eyes darkened with arousal again.

She bit her lip and glanced around--scouting for any more drunken interlopers, probably--but started to roll up the hem of her dress, exposing her creamy thighs and then her black lacy panties. She tended to wear a lot of dark colors these days when it came to underwear; they made it less obvious how wet she was.

Lane pulled out of the parking lot and got on the road. Jessica wriggled in her seat.

Once they were on a fairly straight, empty stretch, he reached over with his right hand and slid it between her thighs, caressing her soft skin. Jessica immediately groaned and spread her legs wider.

"You're so fucking wet," Lane muttered as he pressed his fingers against her sopping panties. Jessica just gasped wordlessly and ground forward into his hand, so he slipped his fingers past the elastic to reach her hot, dripping slit.

Jessica shivered. "Oh, fuck. Oh, Christ, babe, I need your cock so bad."

"Yeah? Here? This is where you want it?" Lane asked, sliding his fingers between her engorged labia until he could feel her cunt clenching against his fingertips. "You think you'll come this time?" Jessica whimpered, her hips rolling into his hand. "I hope not. You're so fucking hot like this, all needy, it'd be a shame to spoil it."

"Babe," Jessica whined, shuddering and squeezing her thighs around his hand.

He moved his fingers up to find the hard metal of the clit shield, circling it and then tapping on it a couple of times, and she let out a shaking sigh. He imagined her sensitive little clit swollen up under the metal, begging to be touched.

They reached a curve in the road, and he took his hand back, wiping it quickly on her dress--Jessica made a noise of disapproval--before putting it back on the wheel.

They were only five minutes from home at that point, and Jessica spent the rest of those five minutes breathing heavily and squirming in her seat, glassy-eyed, rubbing one hand along the inside of her thigh and bunching up the material of her dress in the other.

When they reached the house, Lane parked in the driveway and then reached over to squeeze Jessica's thigh. "I want you naked, blindfolded, and bent over the kitchen table. Now."

She nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt to hurry inside, her gait a little wobbly and her dress askew around her hips where she'd let it just fall down without tugging it back into place. Lane took his time following her, using a tissue to wipe up the wet spot she'd left on the car's leather seat first.

When he got inside, Jessica was right where he'd told her to be: stripped naked--save for the blindfold over her eyes--in the kitchen, bent forward to rest her elbows on the table. She turned her head in his direction as he entered the room, following the sound of his footsteps as he walked up behind her.

"What a pretty sight," he said, pressing his hand between her thighs until he was grinding his whole hand against her cunt. She groaned and shuddered, leaning into the table as her knees wobbled. "It's this needy cunt that makes you such a whore, isn't it, sweetheart? Aching and dripping all day, begging for cock?"

Jessica nodded and opened her mouth to answer him, and he rolled his hand, pressing hard against her gaping hole; whatever she was going to say turned into an animalistic grunt instead as her stomach shuddered.

Lane smiled and pressed a finger inside of his fiancée. "I'm so happy we decided to lock up your silly little clit. You never really needed that thing, did you? I don't need it to fuck you, anyway."

Her grunt turned into a sob of need and she spread her legs wider, trying to hump down onto his finger. He grabbed his hips to stop her.

"Slow down there, whore. You'll take what I give you."

"Please, Lane, please," she whined. "I need to feel your cock in me, I need to feel you come inside me! Oh, fuck," she groaned as he slipped a second finger in and curled both his fingers into hooks, pressing directly against her g-spot and making her legs shake.

"I'll fuck you when I'm good and ready. You're still a spoiled slut, even with your clit locked away," he mused. He worked a third finger into her. "And you're so wet. I bet you could take two cocks at once." She tightened around him, her pussy contracting with arousal, and he smirked. "Maybe we should try that sometime, huh? I bet Brent wouldn't mind taking a turn, he and I are pretty close."

"Ughnn," she groaned articulately, her hips twitching in little contained movements as she tried not to grind down again. "Please."

"I'm still warming you up," he informed her. He slipped his fingers out of her, and then placed the heel of his hand against her fluttering hole. "You're really feeling it here tonight, huh? You really need this slut hole filled?"

"Yes, yes," she gasped, and he pulled back his hand and slapped her hard on her cunt, aiming the pressure up into her desperate core.

Jessica inhaled, a sharp, shocked gasp; he did it again, and this time it forced a raw wail out of her as she bent forward hard over the table, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

"Y--yes--Lane--oh, God, it's gonna happen, I can feel it coming, you're gonna--gonna make me come," she sobbed as he continued slapping away at her, each word wobbling as her body tensed and released erratically, rocked by the violence of the pleasure he was administering to her.

He gave her ten firm swats; on each one, her cries went up in pitch and she danced up on her toes. When he stopped, she made a choked noise and started to squirm.

"Don't stop, don't stop, please, please, I'm gonna come, Lane, I'm gonna come," she begged. "I'm so close, pl-e-ase!"

"Sounds like you're all warmed up to me," he said, unzipping his pants and rubbing the tip of his hard cock between the fat lips of her cunt, swollen and warm from the spanking and from arousal. "I'm here to fuck you, Jessica, not to make you come."

She let out a raw sob as he pressed his cock into her. He glided in easily with how wet and open she was, so he set a fast pace, using her hard and rough.

She cried out loudly at first, wailing each time he bottomed out in her, but after a minute her cries became quiet, choked gasps as she started tightening up around him, her fingertips squeaking against the polished surface of the table.

"God, yeah, just like that," he groaned. "Get nice and tight for me. Fuck. You feel so much better like this. Do you think you're gonna come? I'm close, so you better hurry up." Jessica sobbed again, tilting her hips up and curling her toes into the linoleum floor, and he slammed into her faster as he felt his own orgasm rushing down on him. "That's it--oh, fuck yeah," he groaned, shuddering as he emptied his balls hard into her clenching pussy.

"Please," she gasped. "Please, I'm so close, please--ohh..." she groaned in disappointment as he pulled out. Her hole gaped and shuddered, dripping his cum and her arousal in a frothy mix.

"You think so? It's been three months, I don't know that you even remember what coming feels like," he speculated, and she whined.

Her whole body was trembling with exertion, damp with sweat, her back arched prettily like she was still presenting herself for his cock. He shoved three fingers into her, and she cried out loudly, slapping one of her hands on the table. He thrust them in and out roughly a couple of times, then drew them out again, leaving her gasping and writhing, holding onto the table like she couldn't stay on her feet.

"Why do you want to come so bad, anyway?" he asked.

"I need it," Jessica groaned. "Please, Lane, I need it so fucking bad, I'm so close! This is the closest I've ever gotten without my clit, please, please, please! I'm gonna come so fucking hard!"

"I like the sound of that begging," he said, rubbing a hand over her ass. "Are you right on the edge? Can you feel that orgasm trying to get out, babe?" Jessica nodded urgently. "Maybe I'll put you to bed like this. You can dream about it, huh? Dream about how it would feel if I could be bothered to make you come?"

"Ohh-hh," Jessica groaned, a shudder working its way up from her pelvis and through the rest of her body. "Lane..."

"Yeah, just like that. I could listen to you moan all night," he said. "Or...I could see what it looks like for you to have your first pure vaginal orgasm after three months of denial. I guess I'm a little curious."

"Please, please," she gasped desperately. He palmed her cunt again, rubbing against it roughly, and her whole body curled up. "Oh, God, I'm so close, I'm so close, Lane--AHH!" she cried out as, without warning, he started slapping her on her cunt again, hard and fast. "Oh, FUCK! YES, YES, YES--YES--" her shouts tapered off into open-mouthed, choked noises as her body tightened up hard and she lifted one foot off the ground, squirming like she had to pee.

Then, all at once, the pressure released and Jessica screamed, just a wordless shriek as her cunt convulsed against his hand and she squirted a spray of liquid onto him. Her body shook so hard that the table rattled against the floor.

He kept pounding at her pussy as her orgasm went on, slamming that hard, deep pressure into her over and over, and it was over a minute before she finally went limp and quiet aside from the harsh sound of her heavy breathing.

"What do you say?" Lane prompted after a second.

Jessica made an incoherent mumbling sound, and he laughed.

"Ohh, fuck, babe," she managed finally, shivering with an aftershock. "Thank you. That was so fucking good."

"You're welcome." He rubbed her pussy again, feeling the way it flexed laxly against him now, still sensitive but not urgent. "Maybe next time I'll do that before I fuck you. Bet it'd be a whole different experience."

She groaned, and he laughed again, then pulled the blindfold off and leaned down to kiss her. Jessica kissed back eagerly, if a bit sloppily. Then he pulled back and wrapped his arms around her, helping her to her feet.

"Come on. Bedtime."

"Mm," she agreed dreamily, leaning heavily on him. "Best orgasm of my life, babe. Three months is so good. Make me wait that long again."

"Oh, I've seen three months now," he told her, helping her into bed. "I'm not curious about it any more. I think you're going to be waiting until at least our honeymoon."

"But...that's nearly a year," she protested sleepily, watching through half-shut eyes as he finished undressing. He smirked as he joined her bed.

"That's right. And just think about how you'll feel walking down the aisle with a year's worth of denial pent up in there." He placed a palm against the soft skin of her stomach, and she shuddered, staring at him. He kissed her on the nose. "Goodnight, Jessica."

"Goodnight," she breathed out.

As he turned off the light, she was still staring at him, her eyes dark with lust.

dothemath
dothemath
352 Followers