Aftershocks Ch. 03: Confab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her cloud raft, Trish shouted, "I'm coming, master! I'm coming for you!" She did not know if he heard her; the raging rapids splashed her words away with the current. Only unintelligible groans exited her clenched jaws as her squirting orgasm erupted.

"Very good, Toots," Carter complimented as he pulled away his doused hand and brought it to her mouth. Gently pushing his fingers past her wide quivering lips, he said, "Now clean yourself from me and listen carefully to my words."

Responsively, Trish pursed her lips and hollowed her cheeks. She did not remember ordering baby-back ribs, but as she sucked the sticky sauce from the bones in her mouth, she hoped for seconds. At the same time, she mentally answered the magician's voice, "I'm listening. I always listen."

Carter picked up his programming where he left off. "Mariana's arrival will also not change anything between you and Peri, or between Peri and me. The three of us will always love each other and sleep together, every night." He removed his gleaned fingers and dried them on her T-shirt's front. Her chest swelled as he stroked her hidden right breast.

Carter smiled, then idled his hand in Trish's lap as he continued, "My love for my daughter is also very special and we will naturally express ourselves. Nothing you see us do will seem strange or improper. And, just like it is nobody's business how you and Peri and I show our love, it is the same for Mariana."

Lifting his left hand to Trish's face, Carter wiggled her right cheek affectionately and concluded, "We are all family. Families do not broadcast their intimacies. To all outsiders, Mariana is simply our live-in housekeeper. Now, repeat for me what you have learned."

Mechanically, without inflection, Trish restated word-perfect her additional instructions and the new ground rules. "Excellent, Trish," Carter said, when she finished. Then, standing from the chair, he re-parked her on her knees on the deep leather cushion, facing the high wingback, and pushed her mini-skirt over her ass to her rippling tummy. Her thin neon-coral nylon bikini briefs stretched enticingly across her broad bottom.

Carter grinned at the twisted crotch panel which dived into and divided Trish's cunny's dripping lips. Pensively he unbuckled his trousers, then lowered them to his ankles. His unrestrained tiger split his boxers' vent and peered through his shirttails. For the second time since he arrived home, it searched for fresh red meat.

"Batter up, Old Son," Carter thought as he stepped forward to the box. Setting his stance between Trish's extended calves, he banked his knees against the chair and leaned forward. His eager flying cock nestled on her bright nylon landing pad while he reached within her loose shirts and plucked her heavy double-D boobs' puffed halos. As he pulled the pestered areola like taffy he asked, "Would you like to come for me, again, Toots?"

Ecstatically anticipating the glow she knew would follow her masters's dissolving disembodied voice, Trish exclaimed, "YES! YES! Let me come again!" But her haze blanketed her happiness and permitted only a hint to escape. "Uhhnn... yes," she murmured into the green morocco.

Abandoning one tit, but still twiddling the other, Carter cruised his left hand past Trish's bunched denim and slid it under her panties' lace-trimmed elastic waistband. She purred as he plowed his fingers through Freddy Fox's short-trimmed wavy orange tufts. When he patted her little man's bald head, she squeaked. He stretched his knuckles against her bikini's front panel and cleared its soaked gusset from her labial valley.

Leaning in close, Carter cambered his hips and eased his dropped dick into its rightful place. As its head pushed past her pussy's portal, he praised Trish, "So good. So tight. Always wet and waiting for me. You're such a good girl, Toots." His warm breath on her nape added power to the magically reinforcing words buzzing in her brain.

Fully installed in her collapsing heated sleeve, Carter flexed his cock and returned his left hand to Trish's neglected knocker. His chest flattened against her flannel back as he clutched both her big breasts. Reflexively, she twerked and drew his log in another half inch. He ground his pubes against her ass.

Rocking and rolling, Carter kept his rhythm deliberately slow, capping off each stroke with a powerful downward yank on Trish's torso. She grunted softly every time he hammered her cervix. As he chunked his chub, he cued her between chuffs, "Atta girl...Hyunh! Gettin' close... Hyunh! Gonna come... Hyuhn! Come for me... Hyunh!" She clawed her fingers into the leather wingback and chewed her wrist as her body's furnace roared.

Primed by Carter's hypnotic urging demands, Trish manifested her great need. Reflexively pushing against the chair, she did her best to impossibly impale herself on his rigid spear. She shook on the seat cushion like an unbalanced washing machine on its spin cycle. While she slobbered on her forearm, she screamed in her mind, "YES! I'm listening! I'm COMING!"

Trish's twisting convulsions and gurgling whimpers whipped Carter's horse. Picking up speed, he added force as his exhorted eggs, strangling in their tightening bag, demanded relief. He slammed hard against her and joined her ecstasy. When her Kegels had coaxed every last evacuee, and her own torrent had also subsided, he hoarsely whispered, "Very good, Trish.

Carter stepped back from the club chair, pulled up his pants and tucked in his shirttails while he congratulated himself on a job well done. Then, attending to Trish, he stood her up and similarly restored her clothes to their pristine pre-programming condition. Walking her back to the globe bar, he carefully repositioned her in an upright embrace just as she had been before the ice melted in his untouched second whiskey. When all was set to his satisfaction, he awakened her to her new normal life state.

Trish smiled into Carter's square lined face and exclaimed breathlessly, "GOD! I love how you hug me! I can just lose myself in your arms. In fact, sometimes, I do! Like now... I came over to completely brag on how Dr. Carlisle complimented my mouse runs, and it all just fluttered away. I don't even know how long you've been holding me!"

Carter pulled the flushed teen closer to him, swayed against her full figure and replied, "Oh, not too long. Long enough, but it's never too long." He kissed her lightly on her tipped up nose and released her from his arms. "But, I'm getting pretty hungry. Let's collect Peri and go to dinner. How does Tony Roma's sound to you?"

With fleeting déjà vu, Trish suddenly craved baby-back ribs. Excitedly agreeing, she answered, "Perfect!"

12