Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 09: Oh So Cold

Story Info
Aggie's plan is carried out.
3.6k words
4.59
4.2k
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2012 Sal De Klerk, All Rights Reserved

Authors Note:

This is a long story, containing 10 chapters a prologue and epilogue. All chapters have been submitted and should be posted within a few days of each other.

The idea for this story came from a story idea forum. Thank you janetsexy77!

Warning:

This story contains older/younger lesbian sex, if this is not your kind of smut, please read another story.

________________

After reading the curt message Lars sent to Tiffi, Aggie broke down in hysterics. "It's all over she wailed."

Beatrice heard Aggie's sobs and hobbled into the room. "What's the matter my dear?" she asked as she looked from one girl to the other.

Wordlessly Tiffi held up her phone and showed it to Beatrice, who read the message and sadly looked at Tiffi. "Please leave us alone my dear. Come back tomorrow," She told the younger woman. Tiffi looked at her about to object, but despite her advanced years, Beatrice was a force of nature and not easily disobeyed. Tiffi decided that surrender was the better part of valor and left.

Beatrice climbed up into the bed with Aggie and pulled her close. Holding her like a mother holds an upset child. "I know my dear, I know. It hurts so much. Let it all out. Mother is here for you. Cry all you want, I'll never let you go," She sat there gently kissing Aggie's forehead and caressing her hair as Aggie was wracked with sobs. They stayed that way for hours as the sunset and the house grew dark. Eventually, they fell asleep clinging to each other.

As Tiffi was heading home, she got a notification of a package waiting for her at the campus mail center, requiring her signature. She went and got the box of bathing suits the bimbo squad had special ordered for their upcoming car wash.

When Tiffi got back to the apartment she shared with Bree and Pris, the whole bimbo squad was waiting. As soon as Tiffi walked in, Bree jumped up, "Where the hell have you been. We've been waiting for you to get here with the bathing suits.

Tiffi pushed past her and was heading toward her room, when Pris screamed, "Where ya goin'? We wanna see 'em?"

Tiffi stopped in her tracks, her mind racing for a plausible reason to avoid opening the box in front of the rest of the squad. Turning around, she said to Bree and Pris, "I also ordered some personal stuff, things for my BOYFRIEND LARS and I to use," her voice dripping with venom. The two girls took a step back seeing the icy fury in her eyes. "I'm opening this in private and taking out my things first. Then I'll put the suits in a safe place so none of you spoils the surprise by wearing one to some frat's pool party."

"But I wanna see them," One of the fliers said to her, not noticing the hostility between Bree, Pris, and Tiffi.

"Me too," chimed in a base, "We have to make sure they fit."

Tiffi blew air through her clenched teeth. "Trust me, they'll fit. I've worn this brand for years. If anything, they tend to run on the small side, which will just attract more customers. If you want, I'll model mine, then anyone who doesn't live here leaves, I have a shitload of studying to do."

They all agreed, so Tiffi went into her room and opened the big box. She pulled out one of the smaller boxes inside. Looking at the text in the big yellow bubble, she smiled and giggled as she imagined Bree and Pris's reactions.

After modeling the suit for the rest of the squad, who loved the way it looked, Tiffi returned to her room and took the suit off. She put hers in her dresser drawer, and then carefully unpacked each suit, putting them in plastic bags, labeled with one cheerleaders name. She put all the empty boxes in the big box and hid it in her room.

She took the four extras she ordered over to the house where she met Kate and Tina. If anyone had seen the three girls working together, they would suspect they were mad scientists creating some kind of monster.

****

Lars arrived in Australia and was trying to get used to how different everything was from the US. He had moved into his room, glad it was a single. He dreaded having to share the room with some kangaroo cowboy. He sat there and let himself cry, wondering how he lost the first woman that he ever loved.

****

When the sun started streaming through the window of her room, Aggie woke up to see Beatrice was already awake gazing at her lovingly. Her appreciation for everything the older woman had done for her while she was laid up swelled in her breast and suddenly Aggie just had to show this wonderful, sexy, senior citizen her appreciation.

Aggie pulled herself up and kissed Beatrice passionately. Beatrice responded by wrapping her arms around Aggie and pulling her close as they began to explore each other's mouths with their tongues.

Aggie quickly unbuttoned Beatrice's blouse and pushed her bra out of the way. Aggie took Beatrice's nipple into her mouth and began to suck on it. Beatrice sighed and lay back as she enjoyed the much younger woman suckling on her.

Aggie's hands found Beatrice's belt and began to undo it as she switched nipples. The belt was a struggle to open, but Aggie was determined. Beatrice sighed as Aggie feasted on her nipples, enjoying the sensation of pure unbridled lust Aggie was igniting in her.

Finally, Aggie got the belt undone and started to unfasten Beatrice's pants. Beatrice lifted her hips allowing Aggie to pull the pants down her legs. Aggie's tongue tentatively touched the elderly woman's pussy and found it was a bit damp. She began to gently lick the folds, surprised to see that the old woman was clean-shaven. As Aggie explored, Beatrice started to caress her proteges ass admiring how firm and taut it was. She remembered when her ass was like that, many decades ago. Pushing up her robe Beatrice was able to slip her fingers into Aggie's wet pussy and started to finger her. Aggie moaned in pleasure and began to lick harder as Beatrice's pussy rapidly moistened.

They lay there in bed Aggie with two fingers inside her pussy, Beatrice being licked by someone young enough to be her great-great-granddaughter. Oh yes Mother Beatrice, finger my pussy Aggie moaned as she stopped licking and sucked her clit into her mouth. Aggie desperately wanted to give this strong and wonderful woman she admired the best orgasm she'd had in years.

As Beatrice spread her legs wider to allow Aggie to pleasure her, she forced a third finger into Aggie's pussy. "Yes, Mother Beatrice finger my pussy please." Aggie moaned around her clit. Beatrice's breathing grew deep and heavy as she got closer to cumming. Aggie looked so much like her late lover, it was almost like she was back in college herself, experiencing the forbidden sapphic pleasures Agatha had taught her.

"Yes Aggie my dear, eat Mothers pussy. Make me cum my sweet sweet lover." She moans as her thumb finds Aggie's clit and begins to rub it as her fingers slide in and out of the teen's pussy. Aggie nipped the clit in her mouth and now that Beatrice had built up enough natural lube, Aggie began to finger her, while continuing to focus on her clit.

Beatrice hissed "Ohh yessssssss!" as her orgasm washed over her, making her drive her fingers harder into Aggie who started thrusting her hips to meet Beatrice's fingers so she too could reach climax. Beatrice shuddered in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure encompassed her body. Soon Aggie joined her in climax, no longer able to hold back.

When the two ladies recovered from their pleasure, they snuggled together, just holding each other. After several minutes of contented silence. Aggie said, "Thank you, Mother Beatrice."

"For what my dear?"

"For making me who I am today. I couldn't be happier. Is there anything I can do for you to make you as happy as you made me?" she asked the older woman.

"Nothing my dear. Everything I could ever want I have. If I don't have it, then it is something I can't have." She replies wistfully thinking of her lover, wishing that she had lived long enough for them to get married.

"Isn't there anything you want, anything at all?" Aggie asked again. "If there's anything, let me know and if I can make it happen, I will."

"Well my dear, there is one thing. You can't do it for me though. It's the only item left on my bucket list."

"What is it?" Aggie asked her curiosity even more aroused than her pussy.

"Well my dear, Even though I am a dyed in the wool 100% rug munching dyke," she says smiling at the terms that had been slurs not too long ago, "I have always wondered what it would be like to let a man... .," She pauses as her face turns a bit red. "He would have to be very special and understanding, and at my age what man would be willing."

Aggie smiled at mother Beatrice and laid down next to her, trying to come up with a solution, as they lay there snuggled together basking in the afterglow of their intimacy and the level of their relationship.

"So tomorrow is the bikini car wash, Are we all set?" Tina asked the group of ladies in her room.

"Well Aggie is getting her last cast off right now," Tiffi said. "The bikinis are all set and ready to go. The cheerleaders love them. They think having swimsuits in the school's colors is hot as fuck. They're dying to wear them."

"Mother Beatrice got a reporter to do a human interest story on the car wash, implying that there would be something very special happening," Christina tells the group.

"So now all we need is to make sure that we don't get caught," Tina says.

"I guess that's my part of the plan," Rikki says to the group. I have Wormer eating out of my hand, getting permission for the search will be a piece of cake."

****

Bree and Pris were the first ones to put on the new Bikinis. Tiffi was busy making sure that each girl got the right suit, and trying not to laugh about the sweet sweet revenge that these bitches were getting for assaulting her friend. When the whole bimbo squad was dressed, they paraded out onto the quad, and to the parking lot where they had set up everything they needed the night before. Every male and quite a few female heads watched the girls walk by in the new suits. Tiffi hung back a bit watching Christina and Hannah head into her apartment.

When the cheerleaders entered the quad, they were a huge hit. All the guys were whistling and catcalling at the beautiful woman in the skimpy swimsuits. Most were busy taking pictures and videos that were quickly uploaded to various social media sites ensuring more people would come out to see the almost naked women. After all, every horny guy and more than a few girls in and around campus would come to check them out.

At promptly 9 am the first car pulled up, and the camera crew was shooting some B roll. The Bimbo Squad began to put on a show worthy of a softcore porn car wash movie. Their antics were calculated to capture everyone's attention so they could maximize their earnings.

As they worked, one of the cheerleaders said to Pris. "My suit is getting smaller," when a horrified scream came from another cheerleader. Pris ran over and saw that the poor girl was lying on the ground in the fetal position with just a small scrap of material not quite covering her ass.

"What the hell?" Bree said as another cheerleaders top fell to the ground and melted in a puddle. Pris turned to Tiffi about to ask her what the fuck was happening, but before she could, someone sprayed the whole squad with a hose and every girl except Bree and Pris was suddenly wearing nothing but their high heels. Erin smiled at the commotion and told Shay who was filming the car wash for the video yearbook, to capture every moment as they ran over to watch.

"Holy shit the cheerleaders are naked," screamed a male voice in the crowd attracting the attention of everyone who wasn't watching already. Everyone ran over to ogle the naked girls, who were all trying to hide as Bree and Pris stood there, the only ones still dressed.

"Where the fuck is Tiffi?" Pris hissed trying to figure out what was going on.

At that moment a naked Tiffi ran up to Pris and punched her in the face, screaming "What the fuck did you do, you bitch?"

Pris fell to the ground screaming, "you broke my nose," and started to wail.

Tiffi turned on Bree "It was you, wasn't it. How did you do this? You fucking scheming conniving odious she-devil. How dare you expose us to everyone while keeping yourself covered," as she punched Bree in the face. As Bree fell to the ground sobbing, sirens sounded in the distance. Tiffi started grabbing towels and wrapping the naked girls with them while telling each girl that for some reason Bree and Pris were the only cheerleaders that didn't end up naked.

Standing in the crowd, Aggie, Christina, May, and Vee, were wearing huge smiles watching the bimbo squad lose their modesty. They began to laugh as Tiffi punched Pris and Bree. When the police cars arrived, they hurried away to make sure the rest of the plan was ready.

Bree and Pris were sitting in the dean's office, still wearing their swimsuits, while the rest of the cheerleaders had been taken home to dress. The whole squad was sitting outside the Chancellor's office, glaring at Bree and Pris. Soon the door opened and a police lieutenant walked out. She smiled evilly at the two girls. "He'll see you now," was all she said to the practically nude girls as she held the door open for them.

They walked into the office not sure what had happened or why they were not allowed to go back to their apartment. Walking into the dean's office, they saw a stack of boxes on his desk. "Lieutenant please tell these . . . ladies," the last word dripping with sarcasm, "what you found."

"Ladies, there was some question why all the cheerleaders bikinis vanished into thin air, and yours didn't. I asked Tiffi for permission to search your apartment. Upon entering the premises, I found and secured 35 empty boxes. According to the markings on said boxes, each box contained a single two-piece, water-soluble bikini. I also found a half-used container of Scotchgard heavy-duty water shield."

"We didn't do this!" Pris says looking from the Chancellor to the lieutenant.

"Tiffi ordered the bikinis," Bree said in confusion.

"I spoke to the other members of the squad." The lieutenant says "They all said Tiffi was responsible for ordering the bikinis. She provided me with an invoice, in her name, ordering regular bikinis from a legitimate manufacturer. We then found an invoice for the Water Soluble bikinis with the name B. P. Cher. Not hard to break that code."

Bree and Pris looked at each other in shock, not sure why they were being blamed. "We didn't do anything!" Pris objected.

"Someone set us up," Bree whined.

Oh really. During my investigation, I came across this, she picked up her tablet and hit the play button and the girls instantly realized that it was their graduation video where they had been broadcast in all their glory. Seems that you ladies like to embarrass others. I noticed neither of you ever faces the camera, and when I spoke to your former headmaster, he said they never could prove who did this, but he always suspected the two of you."

The Lieutenant leaned back on a credenza as she gave the two girls a hard look. "Now ladies," the Chancellor spoke up. "Nothing you have done is technically a crime, well not a serious one. So the police will no longer be involved. But we can not abide this kind of behavior at this school. You are both expelled and will receive failing grades in all your classes. Turn in your school ID, leave this campus today. Do not come back!"

Rikki led the two girls out of the office and drove them to their apartment. Pulling up in front of the building, she said. "Pack quick, there's a train leaving in two hours. You will be on it."

The girls got out of the car in a stupor and walked up to their apartment trying to figure out what happened. When they opened the door, Aggie was standing there with a smile on her face. "Seems that waterproof spray did work on those suits after all."

Bree and Pris stopped in their tracks. "What the fuck... .," Pris sputtered, not sure she heard Aggie correctly.

"You heard my friend," Tiffi said to her former roommates. We set you bitches up. You're just a couple of bullies who pretend to be friends with people so you can use and abuse them for your amusement, and to make yourselves feel better about your crappy lives."

Bree had finally reached her breaking point. She hissed "you bitches," and leapt at Aggie, her hands reaching for her throat. This time Aggie was prepared. She ducked the attack and punched Bree in the stomach. Bree fell to the floor, as Aggie grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back.

A blinding white light lit up under Bree's eyelids and her head was pulled so far back that she thought her neck might break. Looking up she saw Aggie, Tiffi, and the rest of the girls that were in her apartment standing over her. "What the FUCK do you think you're doing you freak of nature," Aggie hissed at Bree.

Bree audibly swallowed, and before she could say anything, Aggie kicked her in the side. Bree almost passed out from the pain. "That's enough!" Tina said, putting a stop to the fight. "Your shit is packed. Get it, get the fuck out, and don't come back."

Pris looked at Bree lying on the ground and then up at Aggie. "You changed," she said nodding in grudging respect. Helping Bree to her feet, they collected the boxes that had been packed and went back down to the waiting police car. After loading the boxes into the trunk they got in the car.

"I hope you assholes apologized to Aggie," The lieutenant said as she put the car in drive.

"I think Aggie is satisfied with what happened," Pris said, unable to fathom how Aggie got all these people to help her get her revenge on them. Bree sat there silently, wondering how much it would cost to fix her broken nose.

Just before pulling off-campus. The radio in the police car chirps. The lieutenant lowered the volume and glanced at the computer screen in her cruiser. "Change of plans ladies. There's something that needs my immediate attention, as she turns on her lights and sirens and speeds through the campus. Within minutes her tires squealed as she braked hard in front of the station house.

Several officers were standing out front and as soon as the car stopped, the two girls were dragged out of the car and slammed to the ground.

"What the fuck..." Bree said

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" a cop screamed at her. As he knelt on her back and began to cuff her. Pris lay there in stunned silence as another officer handcuffed her.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Rikki said, taking a vial of Haldol and an oral syringe out of one of the boxes in the trunk of the police car. She puts both items into evidence bags, "You're under arrest for assault, kidnapping, possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, conspiracy, unlawful imprisonment, and blackmail, to begin with. I'm sure we'll find more as the investigation continues. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say . . . " she reads to the girls as they're led into the police station.

As the two shocked girls are led deeper into the station house, Bree and Pris saw several of their former teammates watching them being escorted into separate interrogation rooms. As the cheerleaders silently filed out of the building, they saw Aggie and a couple of other girls standing outside.

Most of the cheerleaders turned away from her in shame. A few gave her a scared smile, but two of them walked up to her. "On behalf of the whole squad, I want to truly apologize. Bree and Pris had been telling us lies about you." The tiny brunette said.

"Even so there were some of us who didn't want to go along with them, so they got incriminating pictures of us and blackmailed us into helping them." the perky blonde told her.

12