Agatha's Missing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was astounding. I have never felt that before. No man...no man..."

She could not go on. Tears pricked her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Bob, trying to hold him even closer. She could feel his rigid cock nuzzling at her entrance.

"Make love to me."

"Are you sure? Is this what you really want?"

"Yes, yes, more than anything!" The words burst from her as the tears fell on her cheeks.

Gently, ever so gently, Bob pushed into her. She could feel herself opening up to welcome him but, oh, he was big. She could feel him sliding between her lips. He seemed to go on forever. As he filled her it seemed that, once more, her past life, her inhibitions were being pushed out, pushed away.

"Yes! Yes! Fill me, fill my...cunt!

As the word escaped her lips, Bob thrust fully into her. She could feel his flesh pressing her mound. Exquisite pleasure! Slowly, oh so slowly, he started to move, gently withdrawing and then slipping back, deep within her. It seemed that each stroke created a small explosion inside her. She had never known that making love could be so wonderful. Gradually his pace increased and, astoundingly, she could feel her body building up to another release. Agatha seem to lose all sense; this world was just a bubble of pleasure. His cock, his beautiful firm cock inside her, his movement, she thrust up to meet him as he buried himself in her and then...and then...

It seemed as if time stopped. In a frozen moment she felt him swell inside her and, as a dam bursts, he filled her with his warm life force. She grasped his buttocks and held him there, buried deep in her as her body fractured in an orgasm the like of which she had never felt before or even believed could exist. This was not a momentary burst of pleasure; it seemed to go on and on as if that moment was trapped in time.

Slowly, awareness returned to Agatha. She could hear everything: the tick of her watch, the creak of floorboards elsewhere in the hotel and Bob's breathing so close to her. She could feel his cock now beginning to shrink inside her and, once more, she experienced that empty sensation. Helplessly, she clutched him to her. He kissed her softly once more as he finally slid out of her. There was nothing to do, nothing to say. The tears returned as she smothered his face with kisses. Lying beside her, Bob enveloped her in his arms. Gradually, their breathing slowed as they both drifted off to sleep.

Light through the window awoke Agatha the next morning. She was excited to feel Bob's arms still wrapped around her. Reaching down, she found his cock, now soft. She began to gently stroke it and, quickly, she could feel the blood rush to it as it started to harden. A whisper in her ear surprised her.

"Again? I wasn't sure you would be up to it after last night."

"Yes, oh yes! I need you to fill me again." Agatha's words had an urgent desperation to them. "Let me be on top, I want to look at you"

Bob chuckled.

"Anything you want, my dear."

As she felt his cock stand proud of his body, Agatha moved so she was straddling Bob's waist. She was nervous. Although she could feel that she was wonderfully wet once more she had never made love this way before. She was sure Bob's cock would be too long to fit inside her. Slowly, she lowered herself down on to him, letting her vagina open wide and swallow Bob's fabulous length. Again she could feel every nuance of his flesh. It seemed to go on forever until she found herself resting on Bob's hips. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Good?"

"Good? It's wonderful!" Agatha gasped.

Bob reached out and grasped her left nipple, pinching it between his soft fingers. The connection between her nipple and her filled entrance was electric. She bit her lip to avoid crying out too loudly. Bob's other hand reached out and touched her firm bud. Surely this was what love-making should be? All she had previously experienced was like a cracked jug next to this fabulous Lalique sculpture. Her body was responding in ways she scarcely believed were possible. As she moved gently, allowing Bob's cock to touch every surface inside her, she knew she was going to orgasm once again. She reached down and raked Bob's chest with her fingers, leaving red welts on his skin. He shuddered and again she felt him pulse inside, pumping more of his wonderful hot seed deep into her. She allowed herself to fall, fall over the edge into the oblivion of pleasure and she peaked as well. It was as wonderful as the previous night. She just wanted this to go on and on.

Later, they lay together and Bob lazily traced his fingers over Agatha's body. He allowed his hand to rest between her legs.

"Your cunny is so soft and welcoming."

Agatha giggled in embarrassment.

"You shouldn't use words like that!"

"And why not? Last night, if I recall, you asked me to fill your cunt."

Agatha buried her face in the pillow and tried to push Bob away but he would not move.

"My wonderful darling, I hardly know you but we have made love twice and it was beautiful. Surely you cannot be so shy? I have felt your cunny around my cock and it was the softest thing I have ever felt."

Agatha looked up, her cheeks still in bloom.

"Is that what you call it? Your cock?"

"Cock, shaft, prick. We men have a wealth of words for this lump of flesh. I would have thought cunny was quite a gentle name for what you have here."

Bob stroked it and Agatha shuddered once more.

"Well, my beautiful lover, if that is what you wish to call it, then that is what it shall be. From now on it is my cunny. And this..."

She grasped his cock.

"...this is whatever I desire, just as long as it keeps bringing me such pleasure!"

Laughing, they tumbled out of bed.

The rest of that day was a whirlwind for Agatha. She ate breakfast while Bob made good his exit from the hotel. She spent the time looking at all her fellow guests. There was a young couple who seemed to be hiding in the corner of the room. Agatha thought they were behaving as if they were spies. How ridiculous! An elderly lady seemed to be attempting to talk to all the other guests. Agatha considered her to be a nosy old biddy but made a mental note to remember her when she was writing in the future.

After breakfast she met up with Bob in the town centre. He showed her the sights of the town and they sat for hours in the park, just talking, until it became too cold and dark for them to remain outside. Bob was playing in the band that night. Agatha promised to be there, hoping he would join her later. As she dressed for dinner she felt, for the first time in months that she needed to make an effort. She had not brought many clothes but spent some time making the best of what she had.

Soon she found herself in the ballroom. The meal had passed almost unnoticed as Agatha was far more concerned with seeing Bob once more. And there he was, sitting at the front of the band. Although he was clearly focused on the bandleader, she caught his eye once or twice and he smiled. Every guest in the hotel seemed to be there. Couples were enjoying the dancing but many just sat and enjoyed the band.

The old lady from breakfast was there again, still circulating and disturbing the other guests. At one point she sat next to Agatha and launched into a long explanation of why she was staying at the hotel and, it seemed to Agatha, the details of every other guest. Finally she became bored with Agatha's monosyllabic responses and moved off to pester the young couple hiding in a dimly lit corner of the room. Agatha was certain they would not be pleased. Almost immediately, the band took a break, leaving just the gentle lull of a string quartet on stage. Before she realised he had left the stage, Bob was behind her.

"You look wonderful, Theresa. You must join me for a dance."

"Oh, I couldn't. Isn't it wrong to be seen dancing with the guests?"

Bob laughed.

"Of course not, the hotel like us to make sure everyone is entertained." He lifted her to her feet and swept her onto the dance floor. This felt like heaven! Bob was clearly an expert dancer and even managed to make Agatha enjoy herself as they waltzed around the floor. She buried her face in his shoulder and savoured the scent of his sweat. Why had her marriage not been a romantic thrill like this? Thoughts of her marriage brought her back to reality and, raising her head, she saw the old lady staring straight at her. She stumbled and Bob had to support her. Had the woman guessed? Was she about to be exposed? She had to get out of the ballroom. Clasping Bob's hands, she asked the question that had been on her mind all evening.

"Will you come to my room tonight?"

"Do you want me?"

"More than anything!"

"Then I will."

Agatha smiled.

"I'll leave my door unlocked."

She turned and headed to her room. As she climbed the stairs she heard the bandleader announce than the full band would be returning to the stage. She knew she had time to prepare for Bob's arrival.

With the door closed behind her, Agatha removed the apparel over which she had taken such care. She hung her dress in the wardrobe and then started to take off her undergarments. Soon she was naked but this was not the nervous nakedness she had resisted earlier in the week. As she looked in the mirror she thought of Bob's words. Just the night before he had described her body as fabulous and she was going to ensure that it was just as wonderful this evening. She caressed her full breasts and gazed in wonder as her nipples hardened and grew as her fingers pinched them firmly. She smoothed her hands over her hips and let them stray between her legs. As expected, her... cunny was slick and wet. Her eyes closed as she ran a finger along her slit.

Suddenly she was gripped with a strange desire. Bob had used his tongue on her last night and told her how soft her cunny felt. Whilst Archie had restricted himself to amateurish penetration, he too had seen her most private parts. Yet she had not. Quickly, she grasped the chair and swung it round to face the mirror. She sat down and spread her legs. Oh my! The reflection in the mirror quite took her breath away. Buried in the depths of her wiry brown hair she could see her swollen pink outer lips. Reaching down, she spread them apart. Even in the mirror she could see how wet she was. Running her fingers up through her hair, she found her growing bud. She leaned back in the chair, her eyes still fixed on the mirror and started to trace circles around it. It felt so good. She wanted this to go on forever.

With her other hand, she spread her slick opening and gently slid two fingers deep into herself. Her breath came in snatches, in gasps. The combination of the touch of her bud, her fingers working their way in and out of her wet, dark hole and the reflection of all this in the mirror quickly became too much for Agatha. She thrust her fingers again and again inside her. Her other hand was a blur as she strummed against her bud. She was pushing herself higher and higher. Suddenly, an involuntary cry came from her throat as her pleasure peaked and her juices cascaded over her hand. She sat back in the chair, her fingers still buried in her depths and tried to regain her breath. Gently, she slid her fingers out.

She examined herself once more in the mirror, still amazed at the joy that could be gained from her own body. As she stood up, unsteadily, she noticed the large damp mark on the chair. She was uncertain how she would explain that to the hotel if they asked. After a final viewing of her naked body in the mirror, she moved to the bed and soon was fast asleep.

She awoke suddenly. She did not know how long she had been asleep. The room was in darkness. Lying on her front, she found she could not move. As awareness began to return she realised, with a combination of excitement and fear, that there was a hand on her back holding her down whilst a rough finger stroked her slit. However, this was no gentle touch of stimulation, she could tell this was simply ensuring that she was wet and open. The air was filled with the scent of her arousal, mingled with, yes, that comforting smell of his sweat.

"Yes, oh yes," she murmured, almost to herself. The stroking of her slick entrance suddenly stopped and she felt a hand lift her hips from the bed. She felt him between her thighs and then... and then...

Her world exploded as, in one thrust, he buried his cock deep inside her. The hand still on her back forced her to press her face into the pillow but her cry was still audible. Almost immediately he withdrew but then slammed into her once more. This was not the gentle love-making of their first night but, oh, it felt good.

With a shudder, she came almost immediately but he was not close. He continued to piston into her, each thrust setting off further explosions inside her. Her breasts, squashed against the counterpane, were on fire, desperate for a touch but he was focused on only one goal. She could feel every inch, every vein of his cock as it ravaged her. He was so hard, stretching her beyond anything she had known before. Her body responded wildly to him, pushing back, willing him deeper still and, from her throat, came words she barely knew,

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me...fuck me hard."

The pillow muffled some of the sound but her intentions must have been clear as he pressed firmly into her. She reached back, uncertain of what she intended, just fixed on having him deep, so deep inside her. As she stretched her fingers to grasp him she brushed her bud. That gentlest of touches pushed her over the edge. This was an orgasm like no other. The explosion of light in her head, the feel of her muscles clamping around his cock, the rush of her juices gushing from deep within.

Her orgasm must have brought him to his moment of climax and she felt his hands grasping her thighs, forcing himself even deeper and then there was the hot torrent as he exploded inside her. Neither of them were in control of their bodies and the room filled with wild cries of animalistic passion. She still felt the orgasm in every cell of her body and, inside, she could still feel the seed pumping from him. Finally, he collapsed, falling forward and pinning her to the bed. He was still inside her but she could feel his cock beginning to shrink and, with a shudder, felt it slide out. He rolled off her and lay, staring at the ceiling, his breathing ragged.

She leaned across and kissed him gently, feeling his seed slip from her cunny and soak into the bedcover.

"Thank you. That was incredible. I have never felt anything like that before."

There was no reply. As she looked across, Agatha could see that Bob's eyes were wet and there was a look of great sadness across his face.

"What? What's wrong?" Agatha's voice had a tone of concern to it. Slowly, Bob turned to face her and, holding her face between his hands, struggled with the words.

"I have to go away." Panic must have flashed in Agatha's eyes as he continued quickly. "It's only until Thursday. The band have a booking every week in the Scarborough ballroom. I need to leave tomorrow. Will you be here when I return?"

Agatha had no idea whether she would still be here but she decided that, if it meant she could feel Bob inside her once more, she would do her best to maintain her pretence until he returned. Stroking his face, she assured him that she would wait for him. On discovering that he did not have to leave until the following morning she wrapped him in her arms, whispering in his ears that they would stay close for that night.

The following morning came and with it a sense of impending loss. After such a wonderful few days Agatha did not know how she would cope without her lover, the man who made her feel as she had never felt before. The light through the curtains was grey and dreary, reflecting her mood but, as Bob lay beside her still asleep, Agatha was determined to give him a memory to maintain him through the two days they would be apart. She could feel his cock between them, firm. She had only once taken Archie in her mouth and had not enjoyed it but this was different. She knew she wanted to taste Bob, experience the thrill of him being in her mouth.

Slowly she slipped down the bed. Looking once again at his engorged member she wondered if she could pleasure him. However, she thought of the pleasure as he had stretched her cunny and so opened her mouth to envelop his head. The feel of his smooth skin against her tongue was wonderful. Gradually she swallowed more of his firm length. Her tongue played around his slit and she could feel him becoming firmer still. The sudden feel of his hands on her hair assured her that Bob was now awake. Gently she attempted to slide more of him into her mouth. Surely she could not take his full length?

Grasping the base of his cock with her hand she began to stroke his flesh, her mouth bobbing up and down his shaft. On each down movement she attempted to take more of him but found she began to gag. She did not want to spoil his pleasure so concentrated on accommodating as much as possible in her mouth whilst using her hand to encourage him.

As she sucked, Agatha's other hand drew circles around her bud. Although she wanted to pleasure Bob she knew she wanted to feel the release of orgasm one more. Bob's increasingly ragged breath told her he was close. She increased the pace of her caresses on both their bodies. Suddenly she felt Bob's cock start to pulse and then her mouth flooded with his hot seed. Oh God, he tasted wonderful! He shot again and again and she took it all in her mouth and down her throat. Between her legs she pinched her bud and the orgasm washed over her as well. Was there anything she would not do for this wonderful man? As his cock started to shrink Agatha slid up his body and gently kissed him. She was surprised that he thrust his tongue into her mouth but she revelled in the joy of his attention to her body. He explored the crevices of her mouth with his tongue whilst his hands caressed her breasts and slid down to cup her backside. She would wait weeks for him if only he promised to make her feel so wonderful once more.

...

It only took the morning for that joy to subside. Fresh from their early adventure Agatha had lain in bed watching Bob get dressed, her body still alight with the afterglow of orgasm. He had kissed her deeply and promised to come straight to her room when he returned on Thursday evening. After he had left, she slept for a while, her mind awash with memories of the moments they had spent together and how he had made her feel. However, when she awoke, she felt empty. Her cunny ached to be filled once more and the two, nearly three, days she would be without her lover seemed to stretch endlessly before her.

That day she hardly moved from her room. She rang down and requested a sandwich but, when it came, she left it untouched. Gradually it began to curl up and, although she knew it was silly, she felt it represented her life; a gradually shrivelling waste. She knew she was being overly melodramatic but, without her lover, she simply wanted to wallow in her own misery. Late in the afternoon she scribbled a few paragraphs on some paper. She included the old lady who she had seen downstairs but found her to be infuriating to write about. The paper ended up screwed up in her waste paper basket. By 8pm she was asleep in bed.

The next day she awoke feeling far more positive. She had sent Bob off on his trip to Scarborough by taking him deep into her mouth. The pleasure of feeling him spurt his warmth against her tongue still made her skin tingle. She longed to taste him once again. However, she wanted to welcome him back with something special. She quickly dressed, breezed into the breakfast room for an orange juice and headed out of the door, oblivious to some curious glances in her direction.