Age is just a Number Pt. 01

Story Info
Older man takes a new young sub and see where it leads.
7.8k words
4.46
11.1k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to our story. This is actually a true story with nothing removed and nothing added. It's quite long as the first part may be a little bit of scene setting but I hope you will enjoy reading it. This all happened in just less than a year a go for us.............

The Beginning......

Bob was bored. In the week before xmas there was nothing really going on at work. Covid had left him in the position of working at home and with the lack of stuff to do it had led to him sitting around with nothing to occupy his time.

Bob was and always has been a bad man..... yes he was married and yes he didn't expect that to change but he had always looked for excitement outside of the marital home. He wasn't proud of that, but just was a fact of life for him. It was always worse when he was bored, and he was bored............

With the wife at work all day it left him to his own devices, and that meant he picked up his phone and opened the chat apps he had installed. After scanning his messages and replying to some that he was part interested in he went on to the search function and saw who was online.

There was a bonus to being 47 years old in some ways, Bob was fit and healthy and ran 5k every day and also had his own gym that he had built at home. So was in physically pretty good condition. There were of course some drawbacks, being 5ft 6 he wasn't the tallest, and he would place himself as a 7 out of 10 in looks on a good day. His short hair was brown but definitely on the way to going grey but he had a cheeky smile and one thing he could do was talk....... and given the opportunity he could fuck as well.

One of the benefits of his age was that he didn't take things to seriously, so when he came across one profile it was not with a huge expectation when he messaged her. The woman in question was an easy 10 on the looks scale, but that didn't put him off, and neither did the fact that she was only 27 years old -- hell what did he have to lose.

It was with a certain amount of humour he typed out the message on his phone....

"I'm old enough to be your father but you can call me Daddy"...... he smiled as he pressed "send" not expecting a reply. To his surprise after about 15 minutes he got an answer that wasn't "Fuck Off"

She had laughed and made general conversation. There was nothing sexual in the conversation to start with at all. It was nice to have someone to talk with but he needed to make his intentions clear -- and they were definitely not innocent at all.

"so what's your thoughts of being naughty with an older married man" he asked, expecting a swift reply of negativity. Instead he got "well what's yours on a younger married woman" and now Bob was interested.

After the initial interest however the conversation carried on benignly and she told him she was not interested in being naughty as yet...........having nothing else to do the chat continued and carried on with mundane talk, and then she dropped something in which then changed everything.

"If I was to look for anything I would be looking for a Sir to have some fun with" and this hit Bob like a train....... Bob had experience in being a Dom, in fact a lot of experience in it, having had his own submissive on several occasions. Now there was hunger in his eyes and a definite interest in this young, very very attractive woman.

The conversation was now very single minded, with questions being asked by Bob to gauge exactly where she was in this journey of discovery. She told him that she had been involved in a D/s relationship online and had met him a few times and the things they had done together. It wasn't quite stacking up to Bob but he wasn't going to call her out on it yet.......not when he had something to have her focus on.

Knowing she was, or was claiming to be submissive (he wasn't sure at this point) made Bob's life just a little easier -- this is something he was good at, he knew how to control that, how to feed it, how to cause a hunger for more. He set about this in the way he addressed her, how he spoke to her and how he just drip fed little bits of being dominant in to the conversation.

The conversation became very focused on her being submissive -- although she said she had very little experience in anything sexual and that she was practically innocent in all ways -- which again set the alarm bells ringing for her "meet ups" with her old Dom. Still not ready to call her out on it though as the conversation was no flowing rather well in all aspects of what experience he had and how his interest in it had come a long.

Lots of questions from her followed, and he could tell she was getting more and more intrigued, more interested and without her knowing it he was building a hunger in her for having a taste of what he could offer. However the time passed too quickly and before they realised it was the end of the work day an real life had to intervene. The conversation had to come to an end but he did get her to agree to chatting again the next day.

That evening he was running it over and over in his head, as he worked out in the gym, while he was eating and while relaxing on the sofa.......... She was fucking stunning, and young as well, and he did find that a massive turn on. How much did she want it........ how likely that he would be able to give it to her.........and what was that feeling he was getting that she hadn't experienced all the things she said she had with her previous "Sir". Well Bob fully intended to answer these questions -- however this had to be taken slowly, didn't want to scare her off, but needed to keep her on the edge of excitement and desire for what she wanted.

The next morning he was up and running the streets at 6am as always, however in his head he was still thinking about her, wondering if when he logged on today if she would be back, or if she would have ghosted him. How could he break down her defences, how would he get her to agree to him having her naked......... agree to serve him.........to submit to him.

On return to the house and in the shower before work his mind went back to her again, the picture she had sent him, only a face pic and no sight of her figure but it made him hard at what he could do with her, what he could do to her, how she could serve him. The thoughts of her on her knees in front of him and ready to do his bidding -- his hand moving to his hard cock, gently stroking it as the water ran down on him the soap making it slick to his touch. He was just big enough at a little over 8 inches and his hand was gliding over it as he pumped himself harder as he pictured her, and the things he would have from her. It wasn't long before he felt the familiar feeling of his orgasm approach and then the rush as it happened, giving his load to the drain as he thought of giving it to her mouth.

After getting ready and perusing his work for the day, it seemed like there was nothing that was needed of him, leaving Bob to his own devices once again. It wasn't long before he logged on to his phone to see if the hot woman from yesterday was going to keep him entertained.

A simple "Good Morning" message was sent and almost immediately he got a reply....... Well that was a good sign that she was almost waiting for him to message. Well in his head that's what was happening anyway. The chat was again polite and informative, he discovered she had a horse and tended it every morning early and more details of each other were shared. She worked in a managerial position he worked as a senior leader for central government etc etc but it was not long before Bob started to turn the conversation back round to her submission and her desire to do so.

Her words on screen were almost too careful, too considered for her to be playing a game. The one thing they had not done was exchange names he decided to pick one for her. He began to address her as Princess as it was not his style to demean his submissive -- that was for some but not his style at all. It was better to build your sub, make them know they can trust you, that you appreciate them and not to break them down...........well until you could get to know what they truly wanted and enjoyed.

This was not going to be easy though with Princess, there was such a lack of real understanding from her as to not only the real D/s relationship but also sex in general. Through questions asked and what she declared openly it was soon apparent that she definitely was so innocent and so untouched, and my god Bob was aroused by this. Bob wanted to corrupt Princess, he wanted to have her submit to him, he wanted to take her and use her in every way. They say honesty is the best policy -- this is not always true, but again what had he got to lose.........so Bob told princess that's what he wanted and he began to tell her in depth what he wanted.

Princess was responding to his line of discussion, his gentle teasing out from her the experiences she had with her last "Sir" but by now Bob wasn't buying it. There were too many gaps in her knowledge, too many generalisations for it to be real.........but if that's the game she wanted to play then he was all for it.

The days passed by with a constant stream of messages between them and as the day wore on he was getting through each layer of her armour, like a hunter stalking his prey and at the same time luring her in with tidbits of how it could be and how it would be when she submitted to him. Princes was caught on the line, but he had to be careful to reel her in slowly and not spook her. This was the long game and he was happy to have found something to do with his day. The possibility of controlling and owning this absolutely fucking stunning young woman was keeping him so aroused and hard that Bob knew he had to have her.

Once again the day come to an end and he realised they had been chatting pretty much all day again Bob now had an idea and in the next few days he would put it from idea in to action. Princess was naturally submissive -- so he just needed to make sure she knew it and acted on it.

The days came and went with more talk between Bob and Princess it was all day every day, and it came to the crunch. He know knew he had her so close but just needed to push her over the edge. He asked to actually meet her.......in the flesh. There was some resistance from her but eventually she agreed, they were to meet on Monday after Xmas -- the bank holiday for boxing day that was after the weekend -- his wife would be working. Now it was all about the details...............

After some discussion it was decided that he would travel to her, there was a park near her home and they would meet there, outdoors, where there were people around. He needed her to feel safe, needed her to feel comfortable around him if he was to have her submit. The bond they had built over the days of talking was strong, that connection was there, he could feel it and so could she and it was the basis for everything that he wanted to happen.

The day had arrived, there had been chat that had taken place, they moved from the app to another one and then one more, somewhere they could exchange pictures, videos and voice-notes as well. Although there had not been anything too risque as yet there was a definite undertone of so much to come.

Bob had promised he would be gentle with Princess, that he would not push her too far or too fast. He would not push her out of her comfort zone (knowing full well she was out of it by a country mile already) This was the basis of their meeting and Bob fully intended to ensure he stayed within those boundaries, needed to show her that he could control himself. If he couldn't control him then how the hell could he hope to control her.............

Of course when the day had actually arrived it was snowing -- not a little bit but it was coming down and settling. SHIT!!!! He couldn't get stuck in traffic or snowed at a car park he shouldn't have been at in the first place. However there was no way he would cancel, nooooo not at all. He needed Princess to know that he would always deliver what he said he would GODDAMIT, FUCK, SHIT and CUNT!!! He had to hide the concern and worry he had about the weather, as they were chatting in the app he was saying how it wasn't that bad where he was (little fib, it was coming down proper).

So then it was time to set off...... time to see what the day would bring, time to see if he would be able to make Princes his, not today but soon...... and that would be so easy to tell if only he could get to see her in person.

The drive itself was not too bad, although the snow was still coming down it did not seem to be settling on the roads and motorways. It wasn't long before Bob was nearly there, although still driving he picked his phone up and sent her a simple message "5 Minutes away" and as he pulled in to the car park he could see her car, well on the plus side she had at least shown up, now to se if she was as pretty and submissive in real life as she was online -- not always the case he had discovered previously with others.

Bob parked up and got out of the car, she was out already and she smiled at him....... A quick appraisal of her ........Well she was exceptionally pretty, in fact absolutely stunning. Her face was nothing short of beautiful, with long red hair which was a massive plus for Bob. She was of course wearing a coat with the weather doing it's worse but from what he could see she had a good figure, but how good was yet to be discovered.

He closed the distance between them and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, In that hug he felt her relax a little in to him but he could see the nerves in the tightness of her eyes and the giggle which belied her inner turmoil. This was new for her, this was out of the norm...... she was married, as was Bob, and yet here they were together in this snowy landscape that in any other time and meeting would have been seen as a perfect "romantic" Christmas card setting. She was there as was Bob to see how they connected, to see if she would and could submit to him and if he would accept her as his submissive.

Bob already knew of course on first seeing her that he wanted more, he was entranced by her beauty and could only imagine the delights she would bestow on him once she gave herself to him. However he needed to take it steady, not scare her off too much -- although little did he know at this time that she was far more hardy than her delicate appearance shown, a little wolf in what appeared to be a frightened lambs clothing.

He allowed her to lead the way, for two reasons, one being she was familiar with the area, and two that he now got to check out her ass, as that was not covered by her coat. Her jeans spread tightly across her ass, it was shapely, it was rounded and my god it was fucking hot. Bob was absolutely having very dirty thoughts about that ass..........one step at a time he thought to himself.

They walked through the park with kinked arms, both talking and giving brief histories, and to his surprise the conversation flowed easily staying on safe subjects and just allowing that connection to grow stronger between them. As they walked the amount of people thinned out, not that there were many on this day in this weather anyway, but it soon seemed like they had the whole place to themselves. To be fair as they walked and talked others were of no concern such was the engagement between the two of them.

They reached an area of the park with a brook running through and a bridge over it, Princess walked over to it and was on the bridge looking in to the brook, Bob followed behind and as she was looking in to the water his eyes were on her ass. He closed the distance and stood very close behind her, she must have felt his presence and princess turned round. Bob was so close and placed both of his hands either side of her on the bridge railing, moving forward and pinning her against the bridge with his body her eyes showed both fear and determination, hunger and desire. "It's time" Bob thought and then he moved his head forward and tilted it slightly closing in on her lips and then they met...... the kiss was gentle but full of promise he wanted to dominate her mouth, wanted to push his tongue deep in to hers and claim it but he didn't. he pushed against her more, allowing his hardness to press against her lower body knowing she must feel his arousal.

As they continued to kiss Bob moved his hands up his, right hand moving to her hair and then grabbing a handful and pulling it downwards tilting Princesses head upwards and to Bob's delight she gave a moan of pleasure feeling him do this. This spurred him on and his grip tightened in her hair and he pulled a little harder and as they kissed her gasps were welcomed in to his mouth. Moving to her neck he kissed and licked and teased her sensitive neck, licking up to her ear and then back down and then back to her lips where they continued to kiss and although a little heavier it was not "full on"

Bob had Princess pinned to the rail, his body against hers but she was happy to be there, happy to accept his advances, happy to feel his hardness pressed against her, happy to be kissed and to be led in this way. The gentle petting carried on for some time as the snow continued to fall but neither were concerned in that moment. Eventually they parted and continued to walk through the park. As they walked Bob now let his hand freely roam over her ass, stoking it, feeling it and squeezing it. Each time a little smile or giggle from princess showing her approval.

They walked further, Bob's hunger had risen along with his hardness and he wanted her, wanted more, wanted to dominate her. He pulled her in to another embrace and they kissed once again, now Bob had his hand on her ass, pulling her against him, grinding his hardness against her, and his hands again moved to her hair and pulled it with the arousing effect of hearing her moan again. He needed contact on her flesh, so he moved his hands round her back embracing her then moving them down and in to the back of her tight jeans, waiting to see if she would object.......... She did not.

Kissing her lips and neck and nibbling her ear as his hands moved in to her jeans and he found her ass and cupped it in his hands, finally feeling her flesh against his as both of their breathing got more intense and she had to feel him against her now, he was so hard and grinding against her there was no way she did not feel it, and yet this did not seem to concern her. They continued this again for some time with his hands roaming freely against her flesh. Of course he wanted to move his hands to the front of her jeans....... But he had said he would be gentle with her........... he would keep that promise..........he would prove he had control...........he did not NOT fucking want to but he would.

Once again they broke contact and started the walk back to the cars, only having a short amount of time before both respective husbands and wives would become suspicious. As they walked Bob wanted to test Princess wanted to see how far she would submit to him and needed to test those boundaries. As he walked slightly behind her "STOP" he said to her and she immediately did so. "open your legs" he ordered -- it was not a request and his tone told her this. She opened her stance and widened her legs as he approached her from behind, his hand moving between he legs as he pressed it upwards and started to rub back and forward pressing against her sex, rubbing where he knew she would now be wet for him. As he rubbed her he pulled her hair, he kissed the back of her neck and felt her rest back against him as he did it.

Bob smiled as he did this, it was only for a brief few moments, but he knew he had her, knew that she wanted it, knew that she would submit completely to him. For 3 or 4 minutes he rubbed her in this way but the way she had obeyed his orders had told him everything he needed to know. The temptation for him was high, so so high. Bob knew that all he had to do was order princess on to her knees, and she would do it, he knew she would do whatever he asked, whatever he ordered, and he WANTED to have her pleasure him...............but he wouldn't do it, he had promised, he would be gentle, he would be in control.

12