Age Really is Just a Number Ch. 03

Story Info
The relationship between Kasey and Scott grows stronger.
6.3k words
4.78
23.7k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

Author's Note: As with my other series stories, sorry for the delay with an update. It's been a long 12 months.

*

I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on this one. I enjoy writing it and intend to write it to an ending for Kasey and Scott. I get attached to the characters I develop, and Kasey is probably one of my favorites. I've enjoyed adding her thoughts in asides throughout the story. Hope you enjoy. Please vote and feel free to comment. I enjoy reading comments, even the spiteful, ugly ones.

I followed as Kasey led me towards the hot tub. As we passed the controls, I started the jets, but didn't bother with the lights. She let go of my hand when she reached the edge and descended the stairs. I briefly admired her as she stood in the middle of the tub with the water just covering her bare womanhood. I loved every square inch of her luscious figure. She extended her hand inviting me to join her, which I soon did. When I reached her, we kissed torridly. Our hands roamed each other's bare skin as our lips and tongues ravaged one another. I pulled her to the bench on the side of the tub and she instinctively straddled me. My hands moved down her back to squeeze her firm and ample backside before roaming down to her powerful thighs.

"You are so fucking sexy, Kasey," I moaned as my lips parted from her briefly. She responded by grabbing my head and kissing me intensely.

"God, I love hearing you say things like," she said. "I've never heard someone say things like that or look at me the way you do."

"How do I look at you," I asked.

"You have this hunger and lust in your eyes," she said with a smile.

"I have a lot of both for you," I replied.

"So, do I," she said. "I'm so hot for you Scott."

"You're sure it's not just the hot tub," I joked.

"No, I'm pretty sure my pussy is dripping in your hot tub right now," she said with a devilish smile.

"Mmmm, how lewd," I smiled, before I kissed her again.

"It is," she said. I felt her reach between us. Her hand grabbed my cock and she adjusted her hips. I felt my cock pierce her womanhood and she drove herself down and forward.

"Oh, god that's so good," she moaned.

"Yes, it is," I groaned in pleasure. It'd been a long time since I'd had sex three times in the same day, let alone in a 7 or 8-hour period. Kasey was not going to be denied though. She was eager to love and learn. She also seemed to want me to teach her. I just hoped I keep up with this little tiger. There were pills for that if it came to it, I laughed in my head.

"I like this way a lot," she smiled.

"Oh, yeah? It's always been my favorite position," I said as she vigorously worked her hips against mine.

"Why," she asked.

"It's usually better for the woman and my hands are free to do all sorts of things," I said.

"Like what," she groaned.

"Like this," I said as I cupped her generous breasts. My thumbs flicked rapidly across her hard nipples. She moaned from the pleasure and leaned her head back. My right hand moved up across the bare skin of her upper chest to the softness of her neck. I lightly stroked it as she rode me. My other hand remained insistent on teasing her nipples.

"Oh, that's good. I love the way you touch me. It's like you make love to all of me," she moaned. "Oh, damn it. I feel like I need to.., this is so embarrassing."

"No, it's not that, baby," I said. "Just let yourself go with what you're feeling. I promise you, it's not what you think."

She looked at me suspiciously but nodded her head. My hand returned from her neck to her breasts. I cupped them both while my thumbs and index fingers closed in on her nipples. I began kneading them and I saw the look of pleasure come across her face.

"Oh, Scott," she moaned. "I, uh, I feel like..."

"Let it happen, baby. Don't fight it," I said. She nodded her head quickly and continued to slam her hips against me. It came suddenly for her and despite being in the hot tub, I could feel when she squirted. Her hips came to a stop and her mouth hung open in shock. She started moving again as I continued teasing her nipples and her pussy spasmed around my cock three more times in short order.

"Oh my god," she said finally.

"Was it nice," I asked.

"What did you fucking do to me," she replied, as he wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself closer.

"I just let you find out what you were capable of," I said.

"That felt so fucking good, though," Kasey said.

"I'm sure it did," I smiled.

"Scott, I don't know how to handle all of this," she replied.

"Just relax and enjoy it baby," I said. "We can talk about it all later."

"Uh huh," she moaned as her hips moved more rapidly. "Oh, it's going to happen again."

"Let it baby. Cum on my cock," I insisted.

"Mmmm, fuck, Scott," she squealed loudly. I was thankful the neighboring houses were located on 10-acre lots like mine, because I felt like anyone within a reasonable distance would have heard her passionate cries. I looked up at her as she began slowly losing control of herself.

"Uh," she moaned repeatedly as her hips slammed into mine. "So, fucking good."

I increased the pressure on her nipples hoping I could get her off one last time. I knew that it was unlikely that I'd get off again that night. As I worked her nipples, she squealed from the combined pleasure and pain. Her hips suddenly stopped, and I could feel her tight, young pussy convulsing around me.

"Oh, god," she panted. "Scott, I can't take any more. That was so intense. I feel like I'm half dead."

"You can take more of it, but I'm going to let you off easy tonight," I smiled. We cuddled and kissed ferociously as the warm water bubbled around us. We slowed and spent more time touching one another.

"You didn't get off though," she said as she kissed my cheek softly.

"Baby, I had two today that were pretty amazing. That's enough for me. I promise," I said.

"I don't want it to just be for me. I need to make you happy too," she said. She moved back in front of my face and in the pale moonlight I could see her serious expression.

"Honey, it's not just for you," I said. "I enjoyed myself a lot today, and it gives me a lot of pleasure to make you feel the way you feel right now. I don't have to automatically get something in return. Making love is not about checking boxes. It's about the experiences."

Her face softened and she smiled. "You would say something like that," she said.

"Uh huh," I replied.

That had been amazing, but I knew we should probably go inside in case any of the neighbors had been on their patios. I stood with her and walked out of the tub.

"I can't believe you're carrying me like this," she laughed.

"I'm enjoying it," I replied.

I walked through the house to my bedroom, where I laid her on the bed. After I laid next to her she tried to roll over on top of me, but I stopped her.

"What," she asked. "I still really want to get you off."

"Let's do something else I really enjoy," I replied.

"What's that," she smiled.

"Straddle my face," I instructed. Her smile broadened and she quickly complied. My tongue moved through her wetness and I felt her lean forward. I moaned when her mouth made contact with the head of my cock. Her warm mouth moved slowly and tentatively up and down the top three inches of my shaft.

"Use your hand, too," I suggested. I quickly felt her fingers grasp my cock and begin stroking me. As I continued to lick her wet sex, my eyes were drawn upward to her tight little pucker. Marsha had always enjoyed anal play and I was curious if Kasey would as well. All in due time, I reminded myself. My tongue sought her clit and with very little stimulation she came once more.

"You're going to have to stop that. I can't concentrate," she said. She moved her hips from over my face and laid between my thighs. Her green eyes looked up at me as took me in her mouth once again. I reached down and stroked her head as her mouth began moving and her hand stroked me.

"That feels really good baby," I said.

"Mmmm," she moaned. She winked at me as she took me as deep as she could. I felt her tense and pause.

"Don't gag yourself. Just use your mouth on the top and your hand on the rest," I instructed.

"I just want to do a good job, I've seen girls in porn-," she started to say.

"Honey, you're doing just fine. Don't think you have to do something you saw in a damn porno," I said.

"Okay," she smiled and took me back in her mouth. The truth was she was doing just fine as far as I was concerned. Watching this sweet, little 20-year-old angel sucking my cock was gradually pushing me further than I thought I could go. Maybe you're not over the hill yet, I thought to myself.

Her hand wandered down from cock and she began teasing my balls. I shivered when she did that. She quickly looked up at me, and I could see from her eyes that she was smiling even though she still had my cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe it, but despite having cum twice already that day, I was getting close once again.

"Kasey, baby. I'm going to cum," I warned her. She merely moaned and kept sucking like she was born to do it. I ran my fingers through her long hair and leaned back against the pillow.

"Oh, Kasey. That's it baby. That's it," I moaned. "Oh, Kasey. I'm cumming!"

She never paused as I erupted in her mouth. She continued sucking me long after I was finished. I began to go limp, and finally she let my cock slip from her mouth. She kissed it a final time as it lay against my lower abdomen. She looked up and smiled.

"How was that," she asked.

"Amazing," I replied.

"Honestly? I just really wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel all day," she said.

"You were successful. You're going to have to go easy on me. I'm old," I said as I patted her head.

"Not that old," she smiled before she moved up to lay next to me. She laid her arm across me and laid her head against my chest. "Today was really great, Scott."

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"Do you still think we've moved too fast," she asked.

"No. We're going to be okay, baby," I said.

"Good," she replied. She snuggled ever closer to me and I pulled the sheets up over us. I lightly stroked her back as I reached for the lamp and turned off the light.

Kasey: As I laid there in the darkness next to him, I relived everything we'd shared that day. It'd all been amazing. Being able to finish the day by doing that for him had meant so much to me. I needed to do that. I needed to show him what that day had meant to me. He'd been all about having his sweet, handsome face between my thighs and making me feel wonderful the entire day.

And what he'd done to me in the hot tub. I'd read about that on Reddit, but I'd never experimented with it. Usually my finger on my clit was enough during my playtime. That had been utterly mind-blowing. I smiled in the darkness as I thought about how none of my friends had ever mentioned that. I'd always been so envious when they talked about sexual things. Suddenly I was experiencing things that they probably hadn't. I couldn't wait to experience more with this man.

I woke up the next morning to find her still curled up next to me, her arm across my chest. I put my arm over her and lightly rubbed her bare back as she continued to sleep. I moved around a little bit and realized I was a little sore in my hips and lower back from the previous day's activities. I certainly wasn't as young as I used to be.

I retrieved my phone from the bedside table and saw that I'd gotten several text messages the night before. One had been from Shana. I quickly opened it to make sure she hadn't gotten in some sort of trouble, again. Thankfully, she hadn't. She was like my wayward daughter that I was always trying to steer in the right direction. Then I thought about the curvy little brunette curled up next to me. What direction was I steering her?

Shana's message asked if I could meet her at the gym that morning. She wanted to do some stretching and couldn't get in without Joel or me. I thought about replying that I could, but I didn't know what Kasey's plans for the day were. I typed back to Shana that I'd let her know in a little while.

I laid there holding Kasey for a long time before she finally began to stir. When she did she looked up at me with her sleepy, green eyes.

"Morning," she said softly.

"Good morning," I replied. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept great. Between the two glasses of wine, the mind blowing sex and having you hold me all night, I could get used to this really fast," she smiled.

"Well, we'll see about that," I smiled back.

"Yesterday really happened, didn't it," she asked with a smile.

"Yes, it did. Did you think it was a dream," I asked.

"Yes, in a way. I was dreaming about us last night," she said.

"Oh really? And what were we doing," I asked.

"You can probably guess," she laughed.

"Yes, I think I can," I said.

"What time is it," she asked.

"Almost 9," I replied.

"I'm not keeping you from anything am I?"

"No, not really. Shana was wanting me to let her in the gym before she went to work. She was wanting to do some stretching," I said.

"Can I go with you," Kasey asked with some emphasis.

"No. I don't know if it would be a good idea," I said.

"Why not," she asked.

"I mean if we show up at the gym together first thing in the morning, it might be a little awkward. You just started yesterday," I said. "I still need a little decorum."

"I understand," Kasey said. Her face showed that she didn't understand in the slightest.

"Hey, what's that face for," I asked.

"It's nothing," she replied. I knew it was something.

"What is it," I said. She looked at me and I could see her finally capitulate.

"I'm just worried she's trying to get some of what I got yesterday," she said.

"Kasey, what are you talking about," I asked.

"She wants to fuck you," she said simply.

"Shana does," I asked in surprise.

"Yes! She told me," Kasey replied.

"When?"

"Last night," she replied.

"At the gym?"

"No, on Insta," Kasey added.

"Oh, great," I said, shaking my head.

"After what you've done to me, I couldn't blame her," Kasey laughed.

"I think I have my hands full with you, little one," I said.

She swiftly rolled over on top of me and placed her hands on my chest.

"They better be," she smiled. I moved my hands and cupped her warm breasts for emphasis.

"What do you think," I asked.

"I think you should text Shana and say you'll meet her...later," she smiled. Her powerful hips moved against mine for emphasis.

"As you wish, baby," I replied....

---

Later that morning, I was driving to the gym thinking about the events of the last week. There were still parts of what was going on that bothered me. I knew some younger women gravitated to older men for a sense of security or as a financial means to subsidize their lifestyle. Kasey didn't seem to really fit into either of those categories. There was a genuine attraction between the two of us. We shared a lot of the same interests. There was just that big gap in our ages. She reminded me so much of my late wife, and that too troubled me. Kasey would never replace Marsha, nor should I expect her to. And what was Kasey thinking? The last think I wanted was to hurt her in anyway. She'd played everything very cool the previous night though. When I'd expressed doubts, she'd really done a great job of putting my fears down. But why was I worrying about any of this? She was a college sophomore. She would probably text me in a month or so and say she'd met a guy her age. I needed to just let things go their course and enjoy it. Like I wanted her to. This was not a relationship that needed a lot of overanalyzing.

I pulled into the gym parking lot after all of my thinking and saw that Shana was already there. She was sitting in her old beat up Civic. I parked next to her and hopped out of my truck.

"If you were busy today, you could have said so," she said when she got out of her car.

"No, I just had a few things I needed to do earlier," I said.

"I'm sure," Shana smiled. There was a tone to her voice that made me curious and I looked at her closely, but she turned away as I unlocked the door.

We got inside and turned on the lights. I loved being in the gym when it was empty. I could look at the equipment and think of all the lifters we'd help build. We had some trophies, but mainly we had "The Wall." It was not an original idea, as most serious gyms had one. It was a chalkboard with a list of all the records that lifters from our gym had recorded in meets. If you made "The Wall", you'd arrived. Shana was on "The Wall" and kept adding to her accomplishments.

I knew what we were sharing might fade, but I genuinely wanted Kasey to stick around. She could be something special, if she wanted. She seemed to love lifting and she was already so strong with only good years ahead of her, much like Shana. Because of Marsha, we'd always encouraged female lifters to join us. We'd had female world champions and world record holders in our gym. I loved seeing women do things they never imagined or even thought women were capable of.

I began thinking Shana and Kasey could work together and push one another. There'd been an immediate connection between them the previous night. It was like with Joel and I when we were younger. Of course, the non-strength coach part of me was also thinking about watching those two strong girls lifting. I could feel a smile forming on my face, when I was broken from daydreaming when Shana said she needed my help with her stretches.

Shana was wearing a hoodie but her lower body attire consisted of tight, stretchy shorts she thankfully didn't wear to the gym regularly. There was very little left to the imagination as she rolled her lower back on the foam roller. She seemed to spread her legs further apart as the roller approached her butt. The resulting movement pushed her womanhood against the tight fabric of her shorts, giving me a clear spandex impression of her sex. After she a while, she took the hoodie off and revealed a tiny sports bra that struggled to cover her breasts. I began to feel very uncomfortable given what Kasey had said earlier that morning.

"You think you can work on my lower back a little," Shana asked. I was the team masseuse, but I made a point to never work on one of the women without someone there.

"I probably shouldn't today. We're alone," I said.

"That might make it even better," Shana said, flashing a wicked smile at me.

"I better not," I repeated.

"You should have brought Kasey," Shana said. "That way, we could have some real fun."

"What are you talking about," I asked, trying not to let on.

"I heard you two in here last night. I thought you were killing her," Shana laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you fucking her brains out. I'd forgot my belt and I stopped back by on my way to work. I saw your truck and another car still here, so I thought I'd get my belt. The door was locked but I could hear you in here giving her some "training"," Shana grinned.

"Look, I'd like for you to keep that to yourself," I said, knowing I'd been caught.

"Oh, I will," she said. "I might need to blackmail you sometime."

"That's what worries me," I said.

"I just wish I'd known you were into young chicks before," she laughed. "It sounded like you really know what you're doing."

I just shook my head.

"Now, can you work my lower back? It's killing me. And you can touch me anywhere you want, Daddy. I won't tell," she laughed.

"Would you stop. You're a mess," I said. I hated that Shana knew what Kasey and I were up to, but I was fairly sure she wouldn't blab to anyone. I'd bailed her out of a lot of shit since I'd known her. "Get over there on the table."

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers
12