Agents and Angels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ohhhhhh..." Callie moaned as Todd sank his huge cock into her pussy. The young stud had rolled her over and mounted her as she spread her shapely legs to give him access to her sopping wet pussy. Todd began undulating his ass and hips as he slid his cock out of the blonde beauty, only to drive his meat back into her.

As they began a steady rhythm of humping, Teresa and Cindy just watched. Teresa noticed that Cindy was peering at them, not just in the manner of watching two people hotly fuck, but with 'professional' interest.

"What is it?" Teresa whispered as the slaps of flesh-on-flesh echoed loudly in the room.

"I'm just noticing..." Cindy said introspectively, "... the way Todd is fucking her... the way he moves his hips... like I've seen that before..."

"You been watching Don fuck anyone?" Teresa asked.

"Well, Don is sort of like that, but more back-and-forth thrusting." said Cindy. "Todd's motion looks like it's just flowing... ohhhh..."

"What?" asked Teresa.

"Er, nothing." said Cindy. That got her a look of exasperation from Teresa.

"And you say Don doesn't tell you anything." Teresa said, a bit of anger in her voice.

"Like I said," said Cindy, "I feel like I've seen that before... the way Todd is fucking her... but I'm not sure where." Teresa wasn't really mollified, but said no more as she finished off her drink. As to Cindy, she was sure where she'd seen that before... in California, during the shooting of a porn film... by that young stud 'Benny Black'...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Commmaaaaannnderrrrrr..." said the voice. I opened my eyes to see the room drained of color, and a grayish light coming through the window, illuminating Angela Harlan. She was at the foot of the bed, gloriously naked except for the black high heel pumps she always seemed to be wearing in these 'visions'.

"What now, Angela?" I seemed to be saying inside my head.

"He's coming, Commander..." whispered Angela as she cupped her luscious, high-riding breasts and pinched her long, hard nipples. "He's coming for you... but are you going to let him fool you with his tricks?... Are you good enough to stop him, my dear Iron Crowbar with the iron hard cock?"

I blinked, then opened my eyes again. The room was dark, but in normal color, the light from the window very dim now. As usual, Angela was gone... having left me yet another cryptic clue...

Laura stirred, then opened her eyes. "Mmmm, another hard on?" she sleepily said. "Is that big hard thing for me?"

"Always." I said. Laura lay back and spread her long, lovely legs as I rolled on top of her. I sank my taut, aching meat into her sloppy wet pussy, balls-deep in pleasure, until our pelvises rubbed together. As I began to steadily pump in and out of my wife, I allowed the vision of Angela Harlan's breasts, her toned but hot body, and her pubic bush and pussy to run through my mind, dreaming that I was nuts-deep in Angela and fucking her...

Part 16 - Media Matters and Political Maneuvers

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of City Hall at 7:00am, Monday, March 5th. "Fox Two News is bringing you continuing coverage of the assassination attempt upon Governor Jared at the Lakeside Inn & Suites in Nextdoor County!"

Bettina started: "Fox Two News has learned that the two men arrested in the shooting spree were hired professional criminals from the Southport area. They have been charged with murder in the first degree for the killing of Senator Katherine Woodburn's staff operative." Bettina went on to talk about the Queen of Opposition Research and how sad Democrats were over her death.

Bettina continued: "Many legislators and social justice groups blamed Governor Val Jared for the shooting, saying that if he'd not attended the Women's Symposium, the shooting never would've happened, and the staffer would still be alive. State Senator Maxine Watts, leader of the social justice group 'Black Voices Raised', demanded that Jared resign or be impeached, saying, and I quote 'the dead staffer's blood stains the guilty hands of Val Jared', close quote."

More Bettina: "The Governor's Office issued a statement, expressing condolences over the loss of life at the event, and expressing gratitude and praise for Captain Cindy Ross of the TCPD, who saved Jared's life by tackling him. Some groups issued statements condemning Captain Ross, saying she should have let Jared die. The rancor continues unabated."

Even more Bettina: "And in local news, Public Policy Polling's latest numbers show that voters are not happy with the choices for Sheriff. Former Deputy Police Chief Della Harlow has begun running ads, but so far they have not moved the needle, and her unfavorable numbers remain high. Meanwhile, Paulina Patterson's exploratory committee has signaled that she will formally announce her candidacy soon, but she will not confirm that to Fox Two News."

Bettina finished up: "And jury selection has begun in the anything-but-civil civil lawsuit by Dr. Jan Camp against the University. Experts say that State Attorney Glenn Alberts has allowed far too many women and persons potentially hostile to the University to be selected for the Jury..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Captain Cindy Ross received a well-deserved round of applause when she entered MCD for the coffee klatch. She acknowledged it stoically, then sat down to hear the Bettina broadcast as I handed her a mug full of coffee.

"Wow." said Joanne Warner after the broadcast. "They're blaming the Governor for that assassination attempt. Unbelievable."

"What's much worse to me," I said, "is they're saying Captain Ross should have not tried to save him, and allowed him to die. She reacted instinctively, but some people are literally cursing and condemning her now for doing the right thing."

"And doing my job." said Cindy. "I would've reacted like that no matter who it was."

"What happened with the staffer?" asked Theo Washington. "Why didn't she hit the floor like everyone else did?"

"Let's not let this get out of this room." I said. "But my analysis at the scene suggested that she was shot intentionally. Ergo, I suspect she was shot almost immediately. She heard a noise, turned to see what it was, and took a bullet in the center of her chest immediately."

"That sounds right." said Cindy. "One perp was shooting right at where the Governor and I were standing, and followed us to the floor. Laura tackled Senator Woodburn, but no bullets hit the plexiglass on that side, and only a couple went over the table where they'd been."

"So one guy was shooting at the Governor," said Jerome Davis, "and the other shot the woman, fired over Dr. Fredricson's side of the table, then at the Governor, also."

"Sounds about right." I said "Okay, guys, we're looking for Red Brooke. I want all you Detectives, Vice and MCD, to act like he's here in this County. Hit up C.I.s, talk to people, coordinate with Uniformed Officers to find out what you can."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 10:00am, Myron Milton and Lainie Everett came into my office. Normally Cindy would be here, also, but she was being interviewed by SBI Agent Norm Chow as part of his formal investigation of the assassination attempt upon the Governor.

"We've been requested to help the NCPD with data." said Myron. "That request came from the NCPD Police Chief. She did not drop any names, though she could... seeing as her sister is my immediate boss." I smiled at that.

"What did you find, that has you in my office this morning?" I asked.

"A couple of things, sir." said Lainie. "First, Jay Swenson of 'Citizens For Police Accountability' and Hillary Braselton, who is now affiliated with a group called the 'Women's Rights and Equality Committee', which has a political PAC, were investigated as part of the attempt on the Governor, as they've made strident speeches against him, and of course Ms. Braselton was behind the false accusation against the Governor."

I nodded, marveling that all that she just said was just one sentence. Commas everywhere were groaning, I thought to myself.

Lainie continued: "We've found that activist billionaire George Schwartz has stepped up the amounts of money he's been doling out to these groups, and is beginning to give money to political candidates. And the biggest recipient of money from all three of these people is Della Harlow, through her PAC."

Myron took up the bit: "So we started looking into Harlow's financing, all public records. She's been pretty slow about reporting a lot of stuff, often waiting until the very last hour of the very last day she has to report the data to the Feds and to the State Elections Bureau. And we've found that many of these groups have been maxing out on what they can give Harlow. The State Organization for Women, a.k.a. the SOWs, the Women's Rights and Equality Committee (WREC), Senator Katherine Woodburn's PAC, Black Voices Raised, the Committee of Concerned Citizens' PAC, the Citizens For Police Accountability (CFPA), and the Proactive Citizens of Greenworld (PCGW)... who are giving their first political contributions to any candidate at all since the Crown Chemicals Incident." (Author's note: See 'The Phyllis Files', Ch. 01 for more on that.)

"What about Jenna Stiles?" I asked.

"Her records are submitted in a timely manner." said Lainie. "She's getting money from the SOWs, Ms. Braselton's group, Senator Woodburn's PAC, and the CFPA, but 'Black Voices Raised' and other social justice groups based on racial issues are holding back. They want to see if Paulina Patterson enters the D.A. race first."

"So Harlow is funded. Well funded." I said, my voice contemplative.

"Abnormally large amounts of money, sir." said Myron. "We usually don't see these kinds of dollars until we get to the upper State level, such as Governor, Congressmen, and U.S. Senators. Loran Michaels has raised almost nothing. Harlow can saturate the airwaves with ads and pretty much buy this election."

"As JFK so famously said in a joke," I said, "he should not buy a single vote more than necessary, as his father didn't want to pay for a landslide. So Harlow is massing a huge political war chest. Hmmm..."

"Sir," said Lainie, "despite all the issues that went on here in the TCPD, you don't think she's that dishonest, do you?"

"I dunno." I said. "I also thought she was a great administrator and would be Deputy Chief for years to come, but we saw how that worked out. Let's do keep a quiet but careful watch on her money comings and goings. If she's legit, fine; if not, we might can bust some heads of these so-called activist groups that are nothing more than fronts for criminals and anarchists."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of the Courthouse complex on the east side of Courthouse Square, at 7:00am, Wednesday March 7th. "Fox Two News is bringing you continuing coverage of the Jan Camp lawsuit against the University!"

Bettina said "In a stunning development, lead attorney for the State and the University, Glenn Alberts, indicated that he was willing to drop the University's countersuit against Dr. Camp for defamation! An Appeals Court had allowed the countersuit to remain in place after Judge Harry Nance had approved it, but as arguments over it were being presented, State Attorney Alberts said that he was willing to drop the countersuit in order to, and I quote, 'more effectively defend the University from the charges against it', close quote."

Bettina: "I have with me attorney Mike G. Todd, the young junior partner at the Madison & Ives Law Firm, who successfully led Governor Jared's lawsuit against Hillary Braselton and Donna Rodman. Mike, is State Attorney Alberts' decision and action a surprising one?"

Mike replied: "I'd say it's a 'shocking' action, Bettina. Especially after the Jury has been selected and the trial has begun. They could've dropped it before the trial or much later on in it, but it seems like it was an unnecessary action at this point in the trial."

Bettina: "Can you evaluate what the potential ramifications of this decision could be?"

Mike: "It could potentially be very damaging, Bettina. The Jury might take it as an admission that the University favors athletes, which could lead them to conclude that Dr. Camp's position is correct, and State Attorney Alberts might not be able to overcome that as the trial continues."

"Thank you, Mike." said Bettina. "And in State news, SBI Lieutenant Norm Chow has been named by SBI Director Tom Conlan to lead the investigation into the assassination attempt on Governor Jared in Nextdoor County this past weekend. Lieutenant Chow is a former Green Beret and is a very experienced law enforcement officer, and he has been a part of the SBI-SIS team and has worked closely with Commander Donald Troy as a result. I have Lieutenant Chow with me now. Lieutenant, are there any developments in the case?"

Norm Chow came on, dressed in a well-fitting suit and sporting a blue, silver, and black striped tie. As usual, his face showed not one iota of emotion. "We are making some progress and developing some leads, but it's still early in the investigation." he said.

Bettina: "Are you working with the FBI on this case?"

Chow: "We are consulting with the FBI, particularly on things that cross State lines where we need their help the most, but for the most part this is an in-State investigation."

Bettina: "Are you consulting with Commander Troy about the case?"

Chow gave what was the first glimmer of a smile, and said "Oh you bet we are, Bettina. Commander Troy's wife was in the room at the time, and he is very understandably unhappy with what happened. His advice and help are invaluable to us, and will be needed if we're going to solve this case and bring the criminals behind the attempt to Justice."

Bettina: "But you do have the perps that committed this act, don't you?"

Chow: "Yes, Bettina, but clearly there's more to it than a couple of guys leaving their orbit in Southport to come up to Nextdoor County and try to kill the Governor of the State. And we're working on leads in that direction now."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good interview." said Cindy, as we drank coffee in MCD and watched the Bettina broadcast. "Chow handled himself well, and made a very positive impression on television."

"Yes, he did." I said. "And that will be a huge positive for the SBI going into the end of the legislative session."

"Still no progress on the Budget, Commander?" asked Theo Washington.

"Or more importantly, the LEO Bill?" asked Joanne Warner, knowing some of our overtime pay and money for equipment came out of allocations from the State Legislature in the LEO Bill.

"I was thinking, maybe hoping, that there would be some progress after the assassination attempt." I said. "But way too many Democrats are actually blaming the Governor for Queenie's death, just because he attended the symposium and was going to speak. Of course they'd prefer for him to cower in the Governor's Mansion and never say a political word again."

"Except the words 'I resign.'!" said Sergeant Rudistan, jovially and most astutely. Everyone laughed at that.

"Yes, that's true enough." I said. "Anyway, a number of the more Conservative Republicans pushed back, saying the Democrats were blaming the Governor like they blame guns for crime instead of the perps. That prompted Maxine Watts to fire back, saying all guns should be confiscated and Val Jared should be impeached. The result is that the rancor has actually gone up, and no one is willing to talk to the other side, much less make any deals."

"Changing the subject," said political atheist Teresa Croyle, "I noticed Bettina had two guests this morning. The ratings wars must be heating up. KSTD must be giving KXTC some serious competition now."

"Good observation." I said. "And yes, it's refreshing to see them have to compete. We actually get some news nowadays..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five-Alive News in the Morning!" said the gorgeous Indian reporterette at 8:00am, from in front of City Hall. "Election season has heated up, with the special election to fill the unexpired term of the possibly expired Thomas P. Cook set to take place on March 27th!"

Priya: "In the special election race are: Jenna Stiles, who is also running for D.A.; Della Harlow, who is running for Sheriff; Dr. Lionel Carmela, a University professor; Scott Turnbull, who is a cameraman for KXTC; Susan Weston, Assistant Public Health Officer; and Scott Peterson, Public Relations Officer for the Sheriff's Office. Mr. Peterson has already stated that he will run for the position in November whether he wins or loses the special election."

Priya continued: "Experts said that it was surprising that Ms. Harlow and Ms. Stiles are running against each other, since both are running on what is being called the 'United Women's Front' ticket. This is causing speculation that this unified front may collapse, and also that Councilwoman Malinda Adams will not run for Mayor."

More Priya: "And Public Policy Polling numbers continue to show that the choices for Sheriff are not drawing interest. Della Harlow's favorability might be shown in the special election, but neither she nor Loran Michaels are gathering interest among the Voters in the Sheriff's race. Right now over 52% say they are 'undecided or favor no current candidate'. We have with us Dr. Romanov of the University's Institute for Politics and Political Policy. Dr. Romanov, what do you make of these numbers?"

Romanov: "Priya, this shows a very unhappy electorate. While Sheriff Allgood has the lead in the Mayor's race, the numbers aren't all that high in that race, either. The turnout at the special election is only for one district, and it's expected to be very low. And unless Commander Donald Troy gets into the race for Sheriff, as many are hoping, it may be a very dismal year in County politics..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Your friendly neighborhood Iron Crowbar is not running for Sheriff." I said as we sat in my office. "The Press's 'Troy Draft Committee' might as well stop trying."

"With respect, sir," said Teresa Croyle, "I wish you would run. It's going to be a disaster if Harlow wins. I'll just say it this way: she will never be the boss of me."

"Me, neither." said Cindy.

"Me, three." I replied. "But you guys are worrying too much. And if things go how I want them to, then County politics this year will truly be massively boring."

I saw the gleam in both of my Angels' eyes. "You have something up your sleeve, Commander, besides your arm and that crowbar." said Teresa.

"Even better than that." said Cindy. "I'm starting to get a vibe... you really do have a plan, don't you?"

I just smiled. "Don't I always?" I said. I would say no more... risking a severe beatdown by two women wanting some practice for the Police Boxing Matches...

Part 17 - Red Brooke, Hot Trail

Wednesday, March 7th. Jack Muscone and Julius Jefferson called and asked if Jerome Davis and I would be their guests for lunch at the Cop Bar. Of course we went. Of course Jack had the double cheeseburger plate, as did Jerome. Julius and I had the 'breakfast burger'.

"Any word on Brooke?" I asked as we sat and ate lunch in the main room of the Cop Bar, near a television set tuned to KSTD.

"Not a thing." said Muscone. "And we've hardly had time to look. The Marshals were whining about you and me and that crowbar beatdown I gave that bastard, trying to deflect from their total shame and failure to protect my ex-wife and my kids. If you and Cindy hadn't have been there..." He did not finish the sentence.