Agents of Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

It was no use trying to lie still; in frantic desperation Paige frigged her clit and came all over her own hand. Joey and Izzy didn't notice; the only thing Paige could do was clap the other hand over her mouth and try to stifle her cries! Joey clasped her hands around Izzy's neck and pulled her back between her legs, "Once more, Izz...ohh Goddd...again Babbyy!" Joey began humping her friend's face; all Izzy really had to do was stick her tongue out while Joey's fiery, little cunt was grinding up and down into her mouth. And then...Izzy was fingering Joey's anus, "Oh Yeah...do that, you dirty girl! Finger-fuck my ass, you lezzie!" In less than thirty seconds, Joey cried out and came again! Then...it was over! Both girls rolled away from each other and onto their backs; both of them held a hand to their forehead...totally spent!

"Paige... PAIGE... HEY PAIGE?!"

"Uhh...Huhh? What??"

Marie was grinning at her, "Wow, girlfriend...where the hell were you?" Marie barked with laughter, "Ohh, you must have been someplace REALLY naughty 'cuz THAT was your biggest blush ever!"

Paige looked at Marie; her cheeks were burning...half from being caught in that particular daydream, and half from the realization that she was quite attracted to her new dark-haired friend. "Ohh, YOUU..." she muttered, "You must love to embarrass me!"

"You bet I do!" Marie responded, "And for sure, you're gonna have to tell me what you were thinking!"

"No...not going to...uh-uhh!"

Marie mouth crinkled up into a smile; it wasn't a humorous smile, but a sexy...almost seductive one! "No? Well, I actually KNOW what you were thinking, it's the details that I want!"

After blushing again, Paige said, "No...you don't."

"Sure I do, I said, 'You must want me yourself' and you went off into a coma! It had to be about that; right?"

"Not exactly, I was just thinking about something that happened years ago, before I got married."

"Did you have sex with a girlfriend?"

"No!"

"Did you WANT to have sex with a girl?" Marie's once-again-clairvoyance hit home, and Paige hesitated; that was all it took. "Yess...that's it. You had feelings for a girl and never acted on it."

Paige slapped Marie's arm, "Will you just shut the hell up, please?"

Now Marie was giggling, "That's it...right?" Paige whacked her again, "Owww...hey, stop that, you're gonna leave a mark! Okay, okay...I hear you, but can I say one more thing?"

"What?"

"I don't want to cause any waves in your wedding plans; I certainly don't know you that well yet. And even MORE certainly, I don't want to spoil our friendship. But, just so you know, I'm attracted to you. I LOVE cock, Mmm...I adore a hard cock! But I also would love to be with you too! Just let me know; there's no pressure. Think it all over and just tell me, okay?"

Paige was shivering now. She knew what she wanted to say, but again...she couldn't say it. There was a lot to consider here. "Okay, I hear you; and yes...I need to think this over; it's not just about us; I have Chad and my kids to think about."

Marie's eyes were burning at her, "Yes, you do," she whispered, "Think it over! Maybe just one more question? Did you make it with your friend?"

"I have never been with a woman before."

Marie's smile was tender, she leaned toward Paige's ear and whispered, "You'll love it!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers
12