Agents of Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
136 Followers

Marie's fingers danced ever-so-lightly on Paige's hardened points. "I bet if I did this all day, you might die!" she whispered.

Paige looked at her over her shoulder, "You're killing me right now; but we don't have all morning; I wish we did!"

"Yeah, too bad! Okay..." Marie's hands moved down the sides of Paige's tits, over her rib cage and hips, and down to her pussy and ass. "We have to move a little faster, I guess." Her one soapy hand in front started massaging Paige's mons, and the one behind pushed between her cheeks and started rubbing her asshole.

"Ohhh, Myyy...Mmmm," Paige moaned, "you like touching my ass, don't you, you slut!"

Marie giggled and leaned toward her friend's ear, "Mmm, yeahhh," she breathed, "I like to find all your spots! Is your ass one of them?"

"I don't know yet; but that's incredible what you're doing to me there!"

"How about this?" Marie slipped the front hand lower and her fingers opened Paige's pussy; she took the middle finger of the back hand and pushed it slowly into her ass up to the first knuckle.

"Ohhh Godddd, that hurts a bit, but I like it! But don't go any far..." Paige stopped with a gasp because Marie's forefinger had found her clit and she was finger-tipping it! "Mmmm...Shitttt!! Oh myyy Goddd...Mmmm." Marie leaned over again and put her chin on Paige's shoulder. She increased the finger pressure on her button and started rimming her anus with the other finger. "HOLYYY FUUCKKK!" Paige wailed. "Ohhh MY GODDD!! THAT'S Gonna make me cum...Ohhh Goddd..." She turned her face toward Marie's and as soon as she did, Marie's lips found hers and her tongue plunged into her mouth. Paige was moaning non-stop now, and in no time at all her ass tightened, she shuddered and came with a loud groan!

When her eyes refocused, she looked up at Marie with a weak smile, "Good one, huh?" Marie giggled. "I think you need another one though; we can't have you going to work dissatisfied, can we?" Paige was going to answer but Marie reached around the shower curtain for something. Drawing her hand back, she showed her a beautiful, clear-but-shaded pink dildo shaped like a circumcised cock! It must have been about seven inches long and medium-thick in diameter, and Marie immediately sucked it into her mouth and pretended it was a real dick! "Mmm...I love this thing! And you're gonna love it too; put your hands back on the wall, please!"

Their eyes locked on each other's and Paige's eyes were talking, "You're gonna fuck me with that?" but she obeyed. She still had lots of soap all over her bottom and when Marie pushed the head of the cock against her pussy slit, it opened her up easily.

"Oooh," Marie cooed, "I bet you're ready for this thing right now, huh?"

She gently and slowly slid the head of the dildo from one end of Paige's gash to the other, "Oh myy Goddd, you dirty, fucking thing, that feels fucking amazing, Mmmm!"

"Doesn't it though? This thing has some serious skills!"

Paige would have laughed but instead she gasped because at the exact moment Marie was saying that, she began pushing the dick into Paige's hungry, little cunt! The gasp changed quickly to a moan and then to a groan as Marie pushed it deeper...and then deeper! Paige's head was thrown back, "Ohhh Goddddd!" She could vaguely hear Marie giggling behind her, but the sound was lost in the sensation of the cock filling her up! Marie's other hand got busy too; her fingers found Paige's clit and as she started frigging her button, the cock began a slow fucking motion. Paige arched her back a bit and took it all in! "Holyyyy Shiiitttt, Marieee... HOLYYY SHIIITTT!"

Perhaps thirty seconds later, Marie hissed in her ear, "Here we go!" and she increased the speed. She rammed the pink dick in deeply, then started a furious fuck with it. Her hand had to be holding the dildo about half-way up because Paige could feel it against her ass with each thrust.

"Ohh Myyyy GODDDD," Paige wailed, "Ohhhh FUUCCCKKK MEE! SHITTTTT!" The dildo was like a piston now, and Paige barely felt Marie's fingers on her clit. She came once, her stomach twisting her to the side; but Marie held on and didn't stop. "Marieeee!"

"One more Babyyy," Marie's face was right at Paige's shoulder and she hissed in her ear, "Cum again, let your pussy cum once more, Babbyyy!" It didn't take long; Paige screamed through gritted teeth and exploded again; her face and chest collapsed against the shower wall which made the gel cock fall to the floor. She could hear Marie laughing with glee off to the side, even as she herself could barely stand.

Marie's hand was soothing now, running slowly up and down her back, and maybe a minute after that, she pushed her face into the crook of Paige's neck and started nuzzling her again. Paige turned her face to her new lover and kissed her tenderly. "Ohh Mariee, that was sooo good!"

"I could tell; I just love to make you feel good, Paige!"

"It's your turn, Marie; let me make YOU feel that way too, okay?"

Marie smiled, "Yep, it's my turn; but let's get out of here and use the bed. There's something I want to do really bad!"

"You're sooo naughty! Ha!"

The two women quickly rinsed and dried each other off. Then Marie took her nude friend over to the bed; and instead of lying down, she pulled Paige to her for another round of kissing. The way Marie kissed, Paige was a melted mess! Her passion was amazing, her lips were demanding, but oh-so-soft. Her swirling tongue was beyond delicious, and she seemed to know just where and when to touch her so that every sexual nerve ending was lit on fire!

Paige would have been happy to kiss her all morning, but just then her eyes happened to catch the clock and she pushed Marie away, "Oh God, we really don't have that much more time; What was that you wanted to do?"

Without saying a word Marie threw a pillow in the middle of the bed and pushed Paige toward it. When she laid down on her back, Marie climbed over the top of her and straddled her face. She pulled her pussy lips apart and said, "Lick my clit, little girl; first I want to cum on your face!" Paige giggled and reached for Marie's hips; and the brunette spread her knees a bit further so her pussy dropped toward her lover's mouth. Paige got a good look at Marie's pink and her engorged clit; Marie was shivering with anticipation and when Paige's tongue touched her button, the first few flicks sent a hard shudder through her whole body! "Oh yessss!" she groaned, "Lick it harder, you nasty bitch!"

Using her hands on Marie's ass, Paige guided her bottom back and forth over her tongue, sucking her slit and lashing her clit aggressively; she even paused a couple times to shove her tongue as far into Marie's tight, little, fuck tunnel as she could! Marie was whimpering and moaning non-stop; most of what she was saying was unintelligible, but she continued to keep her labia spread open for Paige's frantic tonguing.

Finally she sucked the brunette's clit in as deeply as she could and whipped at it with all the force her tongue could muster! Marie yelped, "Holyyy Fuuckkkk!" Her ass clenched and in one last violent shudder, she sat down hard on Paige's face and came; her juices leaking down her lover's mouth and cheeks. It was a good thing thing she rolled off her when she did, because Paige was about to suffocate! Marie lay next to her, trying to catch her breath, still moaning, "Holy Fuckk, Paige, Oh my Goddd!"

Turning on her side Paige looked at Marie and smiled, "That was good, huh? It sure was fun to do!"

Marie kissed her and then said, "That was great; Mmm, I taste good on your face! But, Oh my God..." she paused.

"But what?"

"That wasn't what I wanted to do; that was just my warm-up!"

Laughing, Paige replied, "Wow, that was a pretty intense warm-up!"

"Sure was, but I need more than one orgasm; how're you feeling?"

"Haha, want to taste my face again?" Paige pulled Marie close and they made out passionately for another minute. Marie's knee pushed between Paige's thighs and she opened her legs wider and let it grind into her pussy as her arousal picked up again. Marie was definitely on fire; Paige could feel it in her lips. She broke the kiss and said, "I love how aggressive you are, Marie! And yet your lips are so soft and inviting at the same time! How do you do that?"

"For me it's natural when I love my lover!"

"Y..you love me?"

"Of course, isn't it obvious?"

Pondering her response, Paige said, "Yes, I guess you're right; but what does this mean?"

"At the moment, it doesn't mean anything...I still want to do what I said before; do we have time?"

Paige looked at the clock, "I bet we have fifteen minutes before my mom gets home."

"That's perfect, I want to feel your pussy against mine, Baby!"

"You what?"

"Scissors, I want to scissors with you? Have you ever watched porn?"

"I have, but what's that mean?"

"With lesbians, it's rubbing our pussies together!"

Paige shivered, "Oh God, yess...I've seen that!"

Marie was already moving between Paige's legs, "Let's hurry, I know we'll love this!" Marie shifted her right leg over the top of Paige's left. The redhead glanced and saw how wet Marie's sex was and while she looked, Marie slid her fingers through her own slit a few times to spread her slick juices around even more. Paige did the same; when she slipped some fingers into her cunt, her pussy was leaking everywhere, which didn't escape Marie's notice! "You turn me on so fucking bad, you dirty girl!" Marie breathed. "C'mon, rub your beautiful pussy against mine!" They pushed their crotches together and when their clits touched, they both moaned in unison! It took a minute for them to find a rhythm, but when they did, Marie spoke first, "That's it, right there, Baby! Fuck me...fuck us! Oh myyy Goddd!"

Five beats later, Paige's head was spinning! Marie's pussy was so wet and warm against hers, and their clits were sliding together so perfectly she knew she would cum in seconds. And she so loved Marie's filthy talk, "You love me, Marie...and you love my pussy fucking yours, don't you? Cuz you're a fucking slut and I'm a whore!"

Marie couldn't speak; she could only groan, "Unghhh, Ohhh...OHHH, Fuckkk! Mmm, Ungghhhhh!" Marie grabbed at Paige's knee and pulled her even harder against her, and shook her own ass for more contact!

"Oh yeahhh, Ohh Marieee...Fucckkkk!" Paige came hard, and when Marie realized she had, she came too with a shudder! But neither of them stopped. Their pussy lips slid slickly together and their clits were caught in the frenzied tribbing! Paige's mouth hung open in a silent scream as a second orgasm swept up her thighs and into her cunt!

Marie found her voice then, "Yesss, Yesss Babbyyy, Fuck me, just like that! I'm gonna cum again, watch me; watch me cum!" Paige couldn't watch, the orgasm tore through her like a storm and was quickly followed by a third one. She could hear Marie through fogged ears, "Ohhhhh Goddddd yesssss! Ohhhh Yessss, Fuuccckkkkk!"

"Paige? PAIGE! Come help me with the groceries please!"

derek33
derek33
136 Followers
12